Mia the mechanic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you ..." Mia wasn't sure what she was trying to say. "Eh, wow."

"To answer your question then, no, I don't have the keys to the belt. Ethel owns the shop and keeps the keys. She lives in the big house. Sam was stroking Mia's ass as she talked and then started to kiss and suck on her nipples. Mia could just moan.

"Will she be coming over here?"

"No, not unless you want her to join in. I go over to her to report on wearing the chastity belt and then she unlocks me so I can clean myself."

"Is she your lover?"

"No, all businesses like, she uses what I report to write reviews and articles in various sex magazines."

Sam went back to licking and sucking on Mia's nipples. "So tasty but now you have to do the dishes."

Mia started doing the dishes. Sam stood behind her, stroking and running her fingers down her back and down to her ass.

"Beautiful ass. I cannot believe that you have never been fucked. Spread your legs."

Mia had to really focus not to break any plates as she washed them and placed them in the drying rack above the sink. Feeling Sam's fingers on her body felt so good and then they found her pussy. She spread her legs further and pushed her ass back towards Sam.

Sam teased Mia moving back and forth between her back, ass, clit and pussy lips.

Sam gave Mia a light tap on the ass. "I am going to get some toys."

When she came back Mia had not moved. "Good girl." Sam started to kiss and lick Mia's back slowly moving down to her ass.

Mia found it hard to focus. She could now feel Sam's tongue working its way down her ass crack. She bent over more and spread her legs further. Then she felt Sam's tongue on her starfish. How could anything feel so good, she never wanted Sam to stop.

Sam loved licking ass. It felt so naughty and forbidden. It also made her really wet to dive down into subspace like this. She put lube on her fingers and then she gently pushed against Mia's starfish. Mia tried to relax and pushed back. This was very different from Sam's tongue. Different but also good. She felt the finger enter her. She had never even done this herself. She had masturbated but never really played back there. It felt so good. The finger left and something else pushed against the starfish.

"Just a small butt plug. Try to do as before and relax."

Mia did as she was told. Pushing at her entrance it felt small. When she thought back to the sex shop and how big some of the butt plugs had been, ouch. She felt her ass swallow the butt plug and how its base stayed outside but pushing against her asshole.

"Just have to wash my hand, and no don't worry you are clean." Sam left. Mia could hear her wash her hands. She would have been mortified if she had not been clean.

When Sam came back Mia had finished the dishes.

"Well done. Kneel."

Mia did. Sam attached clover clamps to her nipples. Then Sam showed her a collar. "This is just a training one, I am not collaring you properly, you will later learn what that is all about if you so desire." She put the collar on Mia and now the clamps were connected with a fine chain to the d-link on the collar. Sam then also connected a chain to the d-link on the collar.

"Crawl behind me." Mia did.

They went back to the living room. Sam would pull on the chain that would lift the collar and pull on the nipple clamps at the same time.

"Sit on the sofa and spread your legs." Mia did.

Sam got down on her knees. Mia could not believe it. This hottie was going to lick her pussy. She wanted her. Sam's lips were on her pussy and clit and her nipples and stomach. All over her. The pain was so delicate and fine when Sam pulled on the nipple clamps. Mia could hardly catch her breath.

Sam loved seeing how she could stretch Mia's nipples and how little there was of breast tissue.

Mia didn't realize but there were tears rolling down her cheeks as Sam focused in on her pussy and her clit. She ran her fingers through Sam's beautiful soft and short hair and pulled her closer. She came again and again and her asshole cleansed around the butt plug. Then she pulled Sam away from her pussy and kissed her a deep soft kiss where their tongs played with each other.

"Thank you." Mia kept repeating between kisses.

"You are welcome."

They lay together in a tight cuddle on the sofa.

"Do you want me to wait for you to get unlocked? I would love to taste your pussy."

"Maybe next time. If you want there to be a next time?"

"Definitely."

"Well I better take you home and we better not forget your shopping. You can borrow one of my t-shirts as your shirt is rather worse for wear."

They got dressed.

On the way Mia asked if anyone actually used the breeding box.

"Yes, it got its name because of a woman whose husband had a very low sperm count. She ended up asking Ethel to organize a breeding party for her. She fucked her husband and then came to the shop. Ethel and I secured her in the box with straps so she could not move. She really had to take any cock coming to her with no holes barred. We had been selectively spreading the word the previous weeks just saying that a horney housewife needed real cocks along with the time and date. She must have taken at least 40 cocks. Some even started in her pussy then went to her ass and then her mouth giving her the nasty ass-to-mouth treatment. We hadn't thought things through though. She assumed that there would only be white men breeding her. Well lets just say that nine months later she might have had a surprising colored bundle of joy to show her husband."

"And so did she." Asked Mia shocked.

"No, and anyway her husband is now fully dominated by her. She has locked him up in a chastity cage and cuckolds him."

"What?"

Sam explained a few things to Mia including how Ethel collected sexual experiences and that the woman got her breeding partly after promising to tell Ethel all.

***

They got to Mia's house. They kissed again on Mia's doorstep. Mia could not get enough of the kissing.

"I've added a few extras, enjoy." Sam said as she handed Mia her bag and walked back to her car. Then she was off.

Mia stood for a while on her doorstep watching the tail lights. This was the best date ever. She went inside. Her grandmother was in the kitchen. Mia loved having tea with her gran. Just sitting at the kitchen table and looking out the window without saying much.

***

The tea with gran had been good. Her gran didn't say much but Mia could tell that she was happy that her granddaughter had a smile on her face that seemed stuck there.

It was only when Mia went down to her room that she saw in the mirror that she had a hint of pink lipstick on her lips and face. Not to mention the collar she still had on and then there was the t-shirt that her grandmother would never have seen before. It was white with two red hands that were placed exactly to look like they were grabbing her breasts.

Oops.

She felt her face go red. Well, at least grandma could not see that she was wearing a butt plug. Mia thought to herself.

The end - for now.

12