Miami Allure: Double Delights

Story Info
Miami heat ignites lies, deceit, and love's ultimate test.
16k words
4
2.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dayna's eyes wandered to the window. The sun was setting, aglow and picturesque. The small town below her was bustling with activity, and she watched from above with a glass of cheap wine in hand. All the happy couples below left her feeling a twinge of jealousy, followed by a wave of guilt. She didn't want to live a life where she admired other people's happiness, yet, here she was.

One couple stood out in particular. They were walking hand in hand, laughing and joking together. They were obviously obsessed with each other, much like she and John when they first got together. Sometimes, Dayna longed for the early days of her relationship with John. Everything was new then, and they were both so full of passion and excitement. Now, it felt like they're just going through the motions.

She continued watching them for a moment, then turned away with a sigh. She took a sip of her wine, then set it down on the table with a clink. She walked into their dimly lit living room and saw John sitting in front of his computer, engrossed in his video game.

She flopped down on the couch next to him and heaved a dramatic sigh. "I'm bored," she told him, batting her eyelashes.

John looked over at her from where he was sitting on the floor in front of the TV, game controller in hand. He shrugged in response. "There's nothing to do."

"Boring," Dayna muttered under her breath. She crossed her arms and scooted away from him, putting as much distance between them as possible.

John sighed and put down the controller, getting up to sit next to Dayna on the couch. "What do you want me to do about it?" he asked her.

Dayna turned to look at him, pouting prettily. "I don't know," she said. "You're always so wrapped up in your games."

"This isn't just a game, it's my career."

"I know, I know," Dayna said with a roll of her eyes--she didn't need a reminder. She knew. "But can't you take a break from it for just one night?"

"I'm sorry. It just doesn't work like that. If I commit to a game, my followers want me to be online to do it," John told her sincerely. He reached out to take her hand, giving it a squeeze reassuringly. "We'll hang out another night."

"It's fine," Dayna sighed, her shoulders slumping in defeat. "I just wish things were like they used to be."

"Well, you used to have a job." John pointed out.

"I'm sorry, what do you mean?" Dayna asked, her brow furrowed in confusion. "Is this the reason why you've been so distant lately?"

"I didn't mean it like that," John quickly backtracked. "I just meant that you used to be busy with work and, you know, things outside the house. Now you're here all the time and it's just... different."

"Different, how?" Dayna asked, her voice small.

"Since you lost your job, you've let yourself go. You're not taking care of yourself, and it shows," John told her, only half joking.

"What are you talking about?" Dayna asked him, her voice rising in anger. "I take care of myself just fine."

"No, you don't," John said bluntly. "You're always moping around the house in your sweatpants, with your hair a mess."

"So what you're saying is that if I were hotter, then you would suddenly have more time for me?" she asked rhetorically, rolling her eyes.

John hesitated for a moment before saying, "I think you're stuck in a rut. I can't tell if you're trying to find yourself for the first time or you've lost yourself completely. I just want what's best for you."

Dayna was silent for a moment, mulling over his words. Finally, she got to her feet and stalked off to the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind her.

As soon as she locked the door, tears fell from her eyes. The pain of knowing John no longer found her attractive was too much to bear. She examined herself in the mirror and could see why he might have lost interest; she did look rather frumpy. Her hair was pulled back in a messy bun, and she was wearing a sweater that her grandma had knitted for her six years ago. It wasn't exactly sexy, but she liked wearing it. It made her feel close to her grandma when she physically couldn't be.

And I mean, does she need to be perfect all the time? Admittedly, she was enjoying not caring so much about herself. Back when she worked, she rarely had time to just remember to breathe, and sleep.

After turning on the faucet, Dayna waited for the tub to fill before adding some lavender bubble bath. She then undressed and reflected on her body in the mirror. Even with regular exercise and a healthy diet, she noticed her stomach was more bloated than normal, likely due to her recent increase in wine intake. The dark circles under her eyes were now a part of her look, maybe from oversleep? Could that be a thing?

Dayna sighed and closed her eyes, desperate to forget the image of herself. "Why did I let myself go like this?" She thought, being overly critical of herself.

She got into the bath slowly, sinking until the water reached her chin. She closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh as she felt her muscles finally relax. She leaned against the porcelain of her bathtub, replaying cherished memories with John in her mind. It all started with their first kiss--she remembered how wonderful it had felt and how giddy she'd been afterward.

And then there were intimate moments they shared together...her cheeks heated up as she thought back to the first time they made love; it was unforgettable.

She towel-dried her hair and body before she got into bed. She could hear John puttering around in the living room and knew he was getting ready for bed too. Eventually, despite her worries, she fell asleep--but it wasn't a restful sleep. Vivid nightmares of John cheating on her with a younger woman plagued her mind.

In the morning, she woke up feeling exhausted. Her eyes were puffy and red from all the crying. She reached for John, but he was gone. She got out of bed and walked to the living room, but he wasn't there either.

It was then that she noticed a note on the table.

Dayna,

I'm sorry that our relationship hasn't been going well recently. I know I've been busy with work, but I need to focus on creating content for my channel. I don't want to lose you, but maybe we need a breather.

We need some time to figure out what we each want and if we still want to be together. Let's talk when I get home from class.

Love always, John

After reading the letter, Dayna's eyes watered, and she felt her heart drop to her stomach. She worried about what this meant for their relationship and if they could come back from this. She loved John, but she wasn't sure if he felt the same way about her anymore.

Marching back and forth across the kitchen, she noticed the leftover wine from last night. She poured herself a large glass to calm her emotions--even though it was only noon. She downed it quickly and then refilled her glass, gulping it down until she felt physically and emotionally numbed.

Dayna's muscles relaxed as the alcohol seeped in, and her mind started to wander. She reminisced about how things used to be between her and John - the way he looked at her tenderly, and touched her with love. It was all so different now. Could she ever make things go back to the way they were?

Before she knew it, an entire bottle of wine was gone, and Dayna's head swam with anxious and slightly incoherent thoughts. She didn't know what to do... but deep down inside, she loved John dearly and knew that something needed to change.

She longed to reconnect with John and remind him of her never-ending love. She had a plan...one that would get his attention more than ever before. Quickly finishing the last sip in her glass, Dayna stumbled into her bedroom and sat on the edge of her bed, looking at her closet.

Her closet was filled with clothes that she thought were appropriate--long skirts, high necklines, nothing too tight or too revealing. She came from a conservative family and had always dressed modestly, and even in the height of her sexual awakening, she had never strayed too far from her comfort zone. But tonight, she needed to feel sexy. She wanted John to see her as someone desirable, someone worth fighting for.

She slowly approached the mirror, not wanting to face her reflection. But she had to take a look eventually to confront what she saw. And what she saw was a tired woman. Her eyes were bloodshot and puffy, and her cheeks were stained with dried tears. She quickly washed her face, trying to erase the evidence of her crying, but it was no use. It was time to accept that she looked like a mess.

Thankfully, her inebriation eclipsed her self-doubt.

John came home from class to find Dayna waiting for him. He was in disbelief when he saw her coming towards him wearing a see-through black nightgown. The hallway's light danced across her slim body, accentuating her curves.

As they embraced, he could feel her heat against him.

"Hey, baby," she said, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I missed you.".

John smiled and said, "I missed you too. What's going on?" He leaned in closer to her and asked curiously, "Have you been drinking?"

Dayna rolled her eyes, her voice dropping to a whisper. "Am I sexy, John?"

Before he could even utter a word, she grabbed him by his shirt and asked angrily, "Why don't you fuck me anymore, John?" She ran her hand over his crotch, grabbing at his pants.

John was taken aback by her words. "What are you talking about? We had sex two nights ago."

"Yeah, but it was only because I begged you," she said. "you never initiate it anymore."

"I'm sorry, I've just been busy."

"Am I not sexy anymore?" She said, as she shoved him gently.

"You're the most beautiful, sexiest girl in the world", he said.

She bit her bottom lip, "Am I, John? Why don't you show me just how sexy I am?".

Dayna took John by the hand and led him into the bedroom. She could feel her heart racing in anticipation of what would happen next. As they got closer to the bed, John pulled her in for a deep kiss, letting his hands wander across her body. She moaned softly as his touch sent shivers down her spine.

Dayna gently pushed John down onto the bed. She lifted his shirt and kissed him down his body until she reached his waistband. She unbuttoned his jeans, reached into his waistband and pulled out his cock. He gasped as her tongue swirled around the tip of his semi-erect cock, moaning while looking into her eyes.

"Take me," she said breathlessly.

They kissed deeply as they made their way towards penetration, both of them eager for release.

Finally, they were joined together, moaning and gasping in pleasure until they came together in ecstasy.

They were both breathless, "I love you," Dayna whispered, closing her eyes, her legs still trembling.

John hugged her tightly.

"I love you too," he whispered back.

Dayna rested her head on his chest and smiled, listening to his heartbeat.

John held her close, his arms around her body, as they slowly succumbed to slumber. Their bodies were still hot, but gradually they grew colder and more relaxed.

In the silence of the room, they could hear each other's breathing slow and deepen as they slipped into unconsciousness. The sheets were warm against their skin; for a moment, they simply enjoyed the peace and quiet before finally surrendering to sleep.

It was 6:30 in the morning when Dayna woke up and walked into the living room, where she found John making breakfast instead of at his computer like normal. He turned around and smiled at her. "Maybe last night was what we needed to get our relationship back on track," she thought hopefully.

"Good morning, beautiful," he said.

"Mmm," said Dayna, her eyes half-closed with sleep. "Bacon!" She smirked and leaned over to kiss her him softly on the lips. "Hey, baby."

"I have something better than bacon?" He replied excitedly.

He pulled out his phone and held it up to her face.

"What's this?" she asked, trying to keep her eyes open.

"A direct deposit," he said smirkingly.

Dayna's jaw dropped.

"Oh my gosh, what? How?" she asked.

"It's my first paycheck," he said. "from my gaming videos."

"I don't even know what to say," she said, as she pulled him in for a hug.

"I told you I was going to make it," he said. His eyes sparkled with a thrilling sense of accomplishment. A small wave of guilt tugged at her. She'd always believed in him, but also held some doubt he'd achieve his goals.

"I'm so proud of you," she said, as they pulled away from the hug.

"Breakfast first, then we can celebrate," he said.

She smiled and nodded as she took a seat at the table. John brought over a plate of bacon and eggs and sat it in front of her.

"Enjoy," he said, as he sat across from her.

"You're so sweet, and sexy." She winked, and just thinking about last night had her stomach in flutters.

As they eat, John makes an unexpected suggestion.

"Spring break is right around the corner. Want to go on a trip?"

"Oh my gosh! I would love that," she replied. "but where would we go?"

"Well, you always wanted to go to Miami."

"Are you serious?" she asked, wide-eyed.

"Absolutely," he replied. "I'll start looking for tickets today."

Danya was shocked by how rapidly things had changed between them. It was only yesterday that they were on the verge of breaking up, and now they were planning a trip together. She couldn't have been happier as she leaned over and kissed him softly.

"Thank you," she whispered, "for everything."

John woke up early on Monday morning to get ready for his last class

He kissed her forehead softly and whispered, "I love you," before slipping out the door.

Even though Dayna was unemployed and running low on cash, she refused to ask John for money for clothes, especially after offering to cover the entire cost of the trip. To make sure she looked good for their trip, she bought some new clothes-- even if it meant going into debt. As she strutted into the mall with new outfit ideas swirling in her head and credit card at the ready, all she could think about was impressing John.

She walked into a clothing store and started browsing through the racks of clothes. She began with a new bikini, one that would flaunt her curves. After trying on a few different styles, she found one that fit her perfectly. The top was a little too tight, but it showed off her cleavage more than she ever had before. The bottoms were cheeky, and revealing. They also made her slightly uncomfortable with how they showed off her toned rear. She tried on a few other outfits before returning to the one that made her feel both uneasy and excited. Why not? Miami was the perfect place to wear something so outside of her comfort zone.

She made her way to the checkout counter and rang up her items. She winced as she saw the total and paused a moment before running a card. Did she need this to impress him? Then, with a shake of her head, she paid in full.

As she walked out of the mall, she felt a sense of excitement for what was to come. She knew this trip would be a defining moment in her relationship with John, and she couldn't wait to see what the future held.

Dayna couldn't contain her excitement when she came home with bags of her new clothes. But, her smile quickly faded when she saw John focused intently on his video game. He didn't even look at her when she entered the room.

"Hey," she said, walking up to him and kissing him on the cheek. "I bought something special for our trip?"

"Oh, yeah?" he replied, not taking his eyes off the screen. "what is it?'

"I'll be right back," she said.

She ran to the bathroom and put on one of her new outfits, a white crop top, and a tight black mini skirt. She walked back into the living room, hoping to get a rise out of John. But he barely even looked at her.

"Come on, baby," she said, walking over to him and sitting on his lap. "what do you think?"

"Looks hot," he said, eyes drifting between her and the screen.

"Baby, please. Just look!"

He finally paused the game and looked at her. But his eyes quickly darted back to the TV. "It looks really nice, babe."

"That's it?"

His eyes grew wide at the remark. "What else do you want me to say? I want to be able to do more nice things for us, and the only way I can do that is by focusing on this." He pointed to the game. "We'll have time for us on the trip."

"Sure," she said, deflated. She had put so much effort into buying new clothes and getting ready for their trip, but John didn't even seem to care. She sighed and walked away, her heart heavy with disappointment.

The days leading up to their trip were some of the most strained that Dayna had ever experienced in her relationship with John. She was continuously feeling ignored and unimportant as he became more and more focused on his streaming. However, she did her best to ignore her doubts and anxieties, hoping that everything would work out once they were in Miami.

The evening before their adventure, Dayna was shaking out her hair when she overheard John come through the door. She quickly put on some makeup and brushed her hair out of her face. When she finally emerged, John was sitting by his computer.

"Hey there," she said sheepishly. "Are you excited yet?"

"Yeah," John replied, not making eye contact with her.

"Is something the matter?" she queried gently.

"No, I'm fine," he responded a little too quickly and much more harshly than he had intended.

"Are you positive?" she asked skeptically.

"I'm absolutely certain," he said with confidence.

She didn't believe him, but she didn't want to start an argument before their trip, so she let it go.

"I- I guess we're not going out to dinner tonight," she said sadly, barely able to keep the quiver out of her voice.

"No, sorry," John said, not looking up from his computer. "I'll probably just eat something later."

She stood there for a few moments longer, hoping he would say something else or at least look at her. But he didn't. Finally, she turned around and walked back to her room, her heart heavy and tears threatening to fall.

His capacity to be cold and distant at times astounded her, making her feel isolated. Before getting into bed, she wiped off her makeup and stripped down into her underwear, and threw on an oversized t-shirt. She lay there for hours, staring at the ceiling.

Suddenly, the door opened, and John walked in, looking irritated. He sat down on the bed and sighed.

"I don't know what you want from me," he said. "we're going to Miami tomorrow."

She sat up and looked into his eyes. "I don't want anything from you," she said. "I just want to be with you."

He looked away and shook his head. "I don't know what that means," he says in a condescending tone.

"It means I love you and want to spend time with you," she said softly.

"Ok, I love you too, but you've been acting far too needy lately."

"You think I'm needy?" she asked, her voice trembling. "I only act like that because you're never around, and when you are, it feels like you wish I didn't exist."

"I work hard," he said defensively. "I deserve to relax. I can't give you attention all the time. I'm the only one working right now. I've got to focus on paying the bills."

"But even when you aren't working, you're not really here. You're with me but not with me."

"That's not true. I'm tired."

She shook her head and got out of bed.

"I deserve your love, John," she said firmly. "don't I?"

"I don't know what you want me to do," he said, exasperated.

"Just be with me," she pleaded. "That's all I want."

He looked at her for a long moment and then sighed. "Fine," he grumbled. "I'll have to cancel my gaming plans for tonight."

"No, I don't want you to do that," she said. "I don't want to force you to be with me."

"It's not forcing me," he said. "I want to be with you."