Miami Allure: Double Delights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But once reality hit after all the pleasure faded away, fear quickly followed suit when she realized what had just happened between them all -- something that would have been considered shameful by society if it weren't for this secret meeting within four walls late at night -- something that could ruin lives if revealed to others.

With them gone, Dayna laid on the bed alone for a few moments before reality set in - along with regret and embarrassment flooding through her soul like an icy wave crashing against rocks on a shoreline -- forcing her into action as she quickly searched for her clothing pieces scattered around the room before scurrying off towards the bathroom to take care of herself physically so that she could start dealing with what just happened emotionally.

After cleaning herself up off any remaining traces of shame, guilt and regret left over from what transpired earlier in the night; Dayna gathered up enough courage to face them again - fully aware now more than ever that this kind of love should remain hidden.

Dayna nervously stepped away from Alejandro's suite, feeling guilty for what she had done. She had been foolish and careless, and now she was paying the price. She glanced around the hallway, half expecting John to step out of the room at any moment and catch her in her act. But the hallway was still and silent, just like her heart.

She took a deep breath as she started making her way to the elevator that would lead back to her room. She dreaded having to face John, but she knew it was something she must do now.

Her head felt fuzzy as she walked along the carpeted floor, her shoes seeming loud against its softness no matter how softly or slowly she moved along it. The elevator seemed so distant and unreachable; it almost felt like an impossible mission for Dayna as if time had stopped for her while everyone else kept walking steadily alongside it.

As soon as it opened at last, Dayna stepped inside quickly and pressed the button that would lead her back up to where she belonged - away from all the guilt and sorrow that surged through every cell of hers at that very moment in time.

Dayna slowly and carefully opened the door to the room, her heart pounding against her ribcage as she did so. As she entered the dark room, she held her breath as not to wake him up. The only light came from a faint glow of the nightstand lamp. John was sleeping peacefully on the bed and Dayna felt a wave of relief wash over her as she realized that he had no idea of what she's done. She exhaled softly, feeling the weight of what she has done lift from her shoulders just a bit.

Dayna stepped into the bathroom, her heart still racing as she undressed. She could still feel the lingering sense of shame and was desperate for a way to wash it away. But something else lingered too--a wetness coming from inside that made its presence known only when she slid off her panties...Alejandro's cum still oozing from her slit, slowly dripping down the inside of her leg.

She stepped into the shower, allowing the hot water to run down her body as she scrubbed at her skin trying to erase any physical evidence of this night.

When she was finished, Dayna stepped out of the shower, taking a moment to look at herself in the mirror. She had to face the truth, this night had changed her. She was still the same person on the inside but something about her had shifted. She could feel it deep within her, a new sense of strength, courage and sexiness that she was determined to embrace.

Dayna lay in bed, regret and guilt coursing through her body. Tears streamed down her face as she thought about how she had betrayed John.

Dayna put on a pair of cozy sweatpants and climbed into bed, snuggling close to John. Even though the episode made her feel powerful, Dayna couldn't help but feel guilty for what she'd done. Tears streamed down her face as she thought about how she had betrayed him. She was scared he would find out and knew last night had to stay a secret. As John wrapped his arms around her, Dayna felt a sense of peace. She knew that no matter what happened, he would still love and accept her for who she was.

Suddenly, Dayna felt a wave of relief wash over her. The guilt and shame that had been weighing her down seemed to evaporate, and Dayna felt as if a heavy burden had been lifted from her shoulders.

Dayna woke up, wondering if last night was just a dream. But as the memories of her experience began to come back and she felt the soreness in-between in legs, she knew that it had been real. She felt uneasy, but also strangely empowered. As she lifted herself from the bed, she realized that John was no longer there and felt an immediate pang of longing for his warmth. She left the bedroom, but John was nowhere in sight. Dayna reached for her phone and found a text from him, saying he had gone out for breakfast.

"Gee, thanks! Thanks for the invite." Dayna thought to herself.

She texted him asking when he'd return, but got no reply. Going to the bathroom, she found her cum-filled panties on the floor and quickly began washing them in the bathroom sink; feeling horrified. Did John see? Does he know? She felt anxious.

But then her phone buzzed with a reply from John. He said he was on his way back and that he needed to talk to her.

But then her phone buzzed with a reply from John. He said he was on his way back and that he needed to talk to her. Dayna panicked. What did he know? Was he angry? She sat in the bathroom, trying to will away the fear and uncertainty.

When John arrived, Dayna had calmed down a bit, but she was still scared of what he might say. He looked tired and serious as he walked in the door.

"Hey babe" he said softly.

Dayna looked up, nervously awaiting his words.

"about last night," he said, "I saw Alejandro..."

Dayna's heart raced as she tried to sound casual, "oh, yea?", she asked, frozen in place. "what did he say?"

John sighed and looked away. "He told me how drunk I was, and that you had to take care of me."

Dayna felt immense relief. "oh baby, it's ok." she said, her voice trembling. "I just...I wanted to make sure you were ok."

John nodded and smiled, his eyes softening. He reached out and wrapped his arms around her as he kissed her forehead.

"I never get that drunk," he said, "I don't know why I did it, but I'm sorry. It will never happen again."

"It's fine," she said, "we're on vacation, after all. Let's just forget about it and move on."

John nodded in agreement.

"so, where did you get breakfast?" She asked.

John stutters his answer. "I, uh, went to the cafe down the street. I got you a sandwich."

John reveals a brown paper bag with a sandwich inside, and Dayna smiled.

"Thanks, I'm starving!" she said.

She picks up the sandwich and sits on the bed, crossing her legs.

"You didn't get one?," Dayna asks, looking up at John.

John shook his head. "No, I wasn't really feeling it," he said quietly. "I just had coffee."

Dayna nodded, understanding.

"I'm going to take a shower.", he said.

"Ok," Dayna said, taking a bite of the sandwich.

John headed for the bathroom and Dayna watched him go.

Dayna's stomach dropped as she realized the implication of his words. He had still been upset about the night before.

Dayna felt overwhelmed with a sense of dirtiness and shame as she stood in her room, her mind still reeling from the events of earlier. She knew that these events of this night had changed her, and she was not sure whether it was for better or worse.

Dayna stepped into the bathroom, her heart still racing as she undressed. She could still feel the lingering sense of guilt, shame from earlier that night and was desperate for a way to wash it away. But something else lingered too--a wetness coming from inside that made its presence known only when she slid off her panties...Alejandro's cum still oozing from her slit, slowly dripping down the inside of her leg.

Before steeping into the shower, she noticed a buzzing coming from John's phone sitting on the bathroom sink. As she unlocked it, she discovered hundreds of messages between him and some girl, each with increasingly affectionate language over months of conversation. She felt sick with dread as she read through them, but also relief in now being able to justify her own streamy affair moments before.- it seemed he had been carrying on this affair with this woman for months right under her nose!

Dayna stood their nude, filled with Alejandro's seed and feeling tears pricking at her eyelids as the gravity of the situation sunk in. How long had they been talking? Who was this woman that he'd trusted more than me? A thousand questions raced through her mind as the shock gave way to rage.

Dayna scrolled through John's messages, her heart racing with anger and betrayal. She saw that he had been exchanging daily messages and updates with the other woman, and that they had even planned to meet at the beach later that day. This explained John's strange behavior earlier, and only added to Dayna's fury. To her dismay, she realized that the purpose of this Miami trip wasn't to spend time with her but was instead to meet Jamie--the attractive streamer.

Dayna was consumed by anger and resentment as she scrolled through John's messages, searching for any trace of the other woman he had betrayed her with. She was determined to delete every last one of their conversations, to erase any evidence of the affair from John's life.

But as she was about to hit the 'delete messages' button, a sick, twisted idea of revenge took hold of her. She wanted to make John regret ever betraying her, to make him suffer for his actions.

So instead of deleting the messages, Dayna threw his phone back on the bathroom sink and took a deep breath. She felt the icy hatred coursing through her veins, and she knew that she would make John pay for his betrayal. She quietly sat down next to him and waited, a smile of malice on her lips.

She spread her legs, running her finger along her opening. She inserts her finger, the squishy sound of wetness cum is heard upon her finger's insertion.

She had been cheated on and lied to, and she was determined to make John pay for his actions.

She fumbled with the shower knobs, trying to adjust the temperature before finally stepping in.

She stood there for a few minutes, letting the water flow over her body until it had almost completely washed away all of the guilt and shame. When she stepped out of the shower, Dayna could finally breathe again. She allowed herself a small smile as she stepped in front of the mirror, realizing that this was one night that would stay with her forever - but not necessarily for the worst.