Miami Vices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick finally broke the silence and said, "you both are completely forgiven. I look forward to what the future holds for our family." Nina and Maddie both nodded and then fell asleep.

Nick and Maddie's honeymoon started the next day. They flew to the Bahamas and enjoyed a week of fucking, just the two of them. With no lingering secrets or hypocrisy between them, it was the best either of them had felt in a long, long time. Meanwhile, Nina had gathered her belongings and moved down to Miami, in a house in Coral Gables that she and Nick had purchased before the wedding as a surprise for Maddie. When Nick and Maddie got back from the honeymoon, they moved into their four-bedroom house, one of the bedrooms being ostensibly for Nina, but they all knew that they would be sharing the king bed in the master suite.

Six weeks later, both Maddie and Nina took pregnancy tests, as they had both skipped their periods. Both tests came back positive.

Nine months after the wedding, Maddie gave birth to a son, which she named Garrett. Nina gave birth to a daughter named Claire. Nina didn't claim any father on the birth certificate, chalking it up to being drunk at her brother's wedding, an explanation that satisfied her parents. Nick, Maddie, and Nina continued to enjoy their three-way relationship as a family for the next seven years. Maddie gave birth to two more children: a son, Peter, and a daughter, Katherine (Katie). Nina had a son with Nick, as well, named David.

All good things had to come to an end, though, and Nina got married at 33 to a fellow doctor at her practice named Jamie O'Malley. Together, they had two more children, a son named Sean and a daughter named Colleen (Connie). They lived next door to Nick and Maddie, and Nina always made sure to pay them a special visit when Jamie was not around. Although they weren't in the same house, anymore, the special three-way relationship never ended, and they made sure to turn a blind eye to the budding relationships they noticed among their progeny. It was a good life, and they all enjoyed it.