Mia's Foot Cult Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started rubbing her wet slit with her fingers while continuing to lick and suck at Mia's spit on the floor. It tasted like a combination of sugar and salt, which was oddly pleasurable. Suddenly, she felt a sensation she had never experienced before. Her entire body shivered violently, and a scream erupted from her lips. The orgasm was unlike anything she had ever felt, it was as if her entire body was experiencing a massive eruption instead of just her vagina.

Mia observed the girl with an amused expression, her lips twisting into a sly smirk. "My dear Sylvia, do you enjoy your prize?" she teased with wicked glee.

Sylvia's eyes widened, her tongue fluttering against her lips as she struggled to regain control. "I-I can't stop," she gasped, her voice cracking under the weight of her overwhelming desire. "It f-feels s-so good...! Oh...!" She squealed.

The other three contestants looked on, their own desires reignited by Sylvia's unrestrained pleasure.

Mia observed the scene unfolding before her like a grand puppeteer, controlling each individual's movements with her invisible strings. "Oh, Sylvia," she purred. "How does it feel to taste your Goddess's sweet nectar?"

Sylvia moaned loudly, her body convulsing uncontrollably as she continued to stimulate herself. "Unnnnf...!" she cried, her voice lost amidst the cacophony of her arousal. "It feels amazing, Mia! I can't believe how incredibly it tastes!" Sylvia moaned, her voice barely audible amid the frenzied thrusts of her fingers.

Mia gazed down at Sylvia with a sly grin. "I'm glad you appreciate my gift, my little slut."

Then her eyes turned to anticipating foot worshippers who devoured her bewitching feet with their eyes. The bloody and bruised Patrick and Sarah and four new contestants. All of them watched her perfect feet. The saliva of the slaves from earlier was somewhat dried up by now and her perfect skin was waiting for another round of worship.

"Now," Mia said, looking at six eager foot worshippers before her, Sarah and Patrick among them. "Let's see what you're made of." Mia said with a seductive smile, crossing her legs and tapping her perfectly manicured nails against one another.

Patrick, still recovering from his victory against Mike, found the strength to utter, "Oh, Goddess Mia, we want to taste your divine feet again. Please, let us do it," he begged.

"Patrick, my brave warrior," Mia replied. As she spoke, her eyes swept over the eager faces of her devotees. All of them could still hear Sylvia's screams, as she was writhing in ecstasy. "Do you think you can handle another round of worship?"

Patrick hesitated for a moment, his gaze fixed on Mia's alluring feet. His cock twitched beneath his pants, yearning for release. "Yes, Mia," he croaked. He was filled with desire. "I'm ready."

Mia smiled at Patrick, her eyes glinting with pleasure. "Good boy," she cooed. "This time, we will do it a little differently", Mia said to her six foot worshippers. "I want to feel your slave tongues only on one of my foot. You will have to fight with each other for my skin with all your might. That's my order. Understand, foot slaves?" Mia demanded, her voice like honey-coated steel. "One foot only."

The six foot worshippers nodded fervently, although there was a tinge of disappointment in their expressions. But right now it didn't matter -- their eyes glued to Mia's flawless feet. Sarah's heart pounded against her ribcage, her breaths shallow and ragged. She knew that this game of submission would push her limits even further. But the promise of Mia's divine touch was an offer she couldn't refuse.

"Begin." Mia said. And all six of them lapped up with their tongues at her extended right foot.

Mia giggled at the sight of their hungry mouths, their tongues writhing around her toes like a swarm of salivating insects. She felt the pulsating warmth of their eager kisses, their ravenous appetites driving them to devour her angelic skin. "Is this what you crave, my little foot sluts?" Mia taunted sarcastically. "More of my delectable foot flesh?"

The six foot worshippers writhed in ecstasy, their tongues eagerly probing the contours of Mia's tender soles, toes, heels, her thin and sexy Achilles tendon from behind, her shapely ankles. They sought to claim ownership of her celestial domain, each one vying for supremacy over her sacred skin.

In the chaos of carnal desire, the worshippers became entangled, their bodies intertwining in a desperate attempt to gain access to Mia's holy flesh. The air was thick with the smell of sweat and arousal, their collective excitement reaching fever pitch.

"Ooh, yes," Mia moaned a little. "Feel my holy skin. Taste my sweetness," She murmured, her voice sending ripples of arousal coursing through the six foot worshippers. "I want to feel every caress on my delicate soles."

The six worshippers listened intently to Mia's commands, their tongues greedily exploring her foot's intricate landscape. Their fervent need to please their goddess grew more urgent with each passing second, their desperation escalating more and more.

"Oh, Mia," Sarah moaned with a voice that was lost amidst the cacophony of their combined arousal. "Your foot is like an ambrosia to my tongue." Sarah trailed off, her mouth wrapped around Mia's dainty ankle. The taste of Mia's foot was tantalizing, a symphony of flavors and textures that left her wanting more. Her heartbeat quickened, and her breaths came in ragged gasps as she greedily explored the surface of Mia's foot. The fight and her injuries was worth all of this. She would do it once again in a heartbeat if needed be.

"Oh, Goddess Mia!" Patrick shouted. He was worshipping Mia's Achilles tendon and was very close to Sarah, who was worshipping her deific ankles. Both of their bodies finally met, their eyes devouring each other as the taste of Mia's foot skin aroused them to no end.

Out of nowhere, Patrick whipped out his cock and started humping Sarah's naked thigh, that was right next to it. Sarah moaned and also started moving her body rhythmically. Both of them did it while still worshipping their Goddess's ankles and Achilles tendon.

Mia watched the scene with amusement.

Her eyes sparkled with delight as she witnessed the intense passion boiling over between Patrick and Sarah. The forbidden nature of their actions only fueled the flame of their desire, their bodies moving in harmony as they explored the boundaries of their taboo desires.

"Well, well," Raven-haired Goddess chuckled in the chaotic auditorium. "Looks like my loyal foot slaves are getting a bit carried away." Her tone was laden with playful malice, her laughter echoing through the room. While still licking the back of Mia's foot, Patrick and Sarah started humping each other more aggressively. Their moaning was growing louder and louder.

The scene played out in front of Mia's eyes while simultaneously the other four foot worshippers licked frantically other parts of her foot. Two of them were swirling their tongues around Mia's toes and ball of her foot, while two others tried to find her skin near her deep arch and sole area.

"Enough." said Mia, sternly. The six foot worshippers immediately stopped their task, Patrick and Sarah being denied their sweet orgasm. All of Mia's former classmates, now footslaves, were staring at her. At her divine body, her divine legs and, most importantly, her divine feet, the source of their deepest desires.

"Goddess Mia," Sarah said with a hoarse and strained voice. "Please, may we continue our foot worship?"

Mia gazed down at her kneeling subjects, her expression impassive. "You've had enough. Especially you and Patrick. It's time for the last row of six worshippers". She declared. "The ones who haven't tasted my divine feet yet. But I know they want to do it, more than anything. So, you six...", Mia pointed at them "...crawl to me".

Mia commanded the final group of foot worshippers, her voice as resonant as a church bell.

The six members of the final row, having been witness to the previous rounds of foot worship, approached Mia nervously. Their hearts pounded in their chests. They knew that they were about to experience the ultimate surrender, submitting themselves entirely to Mia's angelic presence.

"Please, kind Goddess," pleaded Kyle, a dark-skinned, tall, muscular boy, now one of the worshippers. "May we share the heavenly taste of your feet?"

Mia gazed down at the supplicant, her expression impassive but eyes alight with mischief. "Very well. But remember, my new rule is still in effect. Only one foot. You must share it amongst yourselves as best you can."

The six worshippers nodded fervently, their eagerness palpable. They crawled forward, their bodies trembling with anticipation. As they drew nearer to Mia's feet, their senses heightened, their breaths becoming labored and uneven.

Mia extended her bewitching left foot towards them.

The six worshippers wasted no time, their tongues greedily prodding at her dainty heel. Their hands trembled as they delicately touched her skin, seeking to explore every contour of her heavenly foot.

"Mmm," Mia hummed with a voice reminiscing a soft melody in the otherwise silent auditorium. "Does my skin please you, my little foot sluts?" The six worshippers responded with eager moans, their tongues working tirelessly to savor every millimeter of Mia's divine foot. As they indulged in the taste of her skin, their pulses quickened, and their desire for her grew insatiable. "Ah, Mia," uttered one of them, trembling with lust. "Allow us to bask in the glory of your Goddess touch."

Mia's sapphire eyes glittered with amusement as she gazed down at her adoring followers.

"Change of plans" Mia said unexpectedly and quickly jolted up her right leg. "You have access to my right foot now. And I don't care how you worship me. Do it however you like".

The worshippers' eyes widened, they quickly jumped on the newly opened opportunity to taste the heavenly pheromones. They moved their bodies towards Mia's raised right foot with new vigor, like wild wolves sensing a rare opportunity to feast on a succulent prey.

"Mia, oh Mia," mumbled Kyle, his face now buried between her arches and the balls of her right foot. "I want to make you happy". He began sucking hard on it, his cheeks puffing like a blowfish.

Another worshipper, his eyes glowing with untamed lust, started tracing his tongue along the contours of Mia's arch and instep. He moaned softly, his throat constricting as he savored the divine taste of the goddess's skin. "Mia," he whispered reverently, his voice quivering with profound reverence. "Your foot is the most exquisite thing I've ever tasted."

Now four of the worshippers were licking vigorously her newly accessible to them right foot. Two others, who were slower to jump on a Goddess's right foot, decided to stay with Her left one, thinking that thanks to that they have more deific skin to enjoy for themselves.

And there they were, a Goddess and six last worshippers, her former classmates, who now were just drone-like slaves that only wanted to taste her heavenly feet. Their tongues were still able to taste a faint hint of her godly sweat, but -- unfortunately for them -- more so saliva of countless others worshippers that earlier licked those gorgeous, marvelous two miracles, the two national -- no, INTERnational, GLOBAL treasures.

These men and women, once students, friends, lovers -- now mere vessels of endless desire, reduced to mindless, grunting animals. And who could blame them? For they have tasted the elixir of eternal bliss. The essence of divinity. The very core of existence itself. They have tasted Mia's feet.

"Mmmmm," Mia murmured, her golden voice resonating with pleasure. "Your tongues feel delightful upon my skin." The six worshippers responded with frenzy, their actions turning increasingly animalistic.

As they fought over the scarce space on Mia's exposed feet, they began biting, scratching, and clawing at each other. Desperation and possessiveness consumed them, transforming their initial admiration into a brutal contest for dominance. The auditorium echoed with their groans and cries, a cacophony of raw lust and desperation.

Mia loved it. "Yes, fight among yourselves to taste my feet!" She encouraged with a call to another battle. "Show me how badly you crave my holy touch!"

The six worshippers, their primal instincts unleashed, abandoned all pretense of manners and respect. They lunged at each other, their teeth bared and claws extended. Mia's feet were the prize at stake, and each of them would do whatever it took to claim a piece of the Goddess's skin.

Amidst the chaos, Mia's right foot was jumped on by the frenzied tongues and teeth of her worshipers, who were none the less prioritizing to not hurt her in any way, even if they desired to hurt each other.

And so the six worshippers were brutally fighting with one another, showing their aggression to themselves, while at the same time trying to show love and adoration to their most beautiful Goddess Mia -- whose angelic feet were not to be harmed by their bite, scratch or any physical force whatsoever. The whole room filled with screams, grunts, moans and sometimes even yells of pain. The heat was rising, the atmosphere dense with sweat and mixed smells of human bodies, both excited and anxious.

"Mia!" screamed Claire, a small, blue-haired girl with glasses, one of the six worshippers, who managed to get hold of Goddess's foot and didn't want to let go of it. "Don't let them take your foot from me, Goddess! Please!" Claire yelled at Mia, her eyes full of tears mixed with passion.

But Claire was quickly overpowered by others.

"No! I won't let you taste her amazing foot again! It's mine!" she screamed, struggling to contain the throng of worshippers. Despite her valiant efforts, Claire could not hold onto Mia's foot for long. With a gut-wrenching cry, her grip was torn away, leaving her empty-handed.

Mia watched the spectacle unfold with fascination, her eyes sparkling with glee. "Ah, the power struggle," she murmured in the chaotic auditorium. "The irony of it all. Once, we were equals, peers in this realm of knowledge. Now, you have become nothing more than dogs, fighting over scraps of my divine skin. Of my divine sweat."

Mia's words stung like a whip, her gaze piercing through the crowd with ruthless disdain. The six worshippers agreed with her harsh judgment.

"Okay, that's enough!" Mia finally exclaimed dominantly. All of the commotion stopped at once, the auditorium that was the source of much noise and yelling now became completely silent in an instance. "All of you, my former classmates and now my lowly foot slaves, gather around me in a circle. We shall partake in something special. I have a suspicion that you'll love it. Let the celebration of my godly feet commence!" Mia declared.

All 22 worshippers, 12 boys and 9 girls, stood up and gathered around Mia, their eyes gleaming with anticipation and lust. They formed a big circle around their new Goddess. Some of them were still wearing some clothes but most of them not.

"All of you have to be naked!" Raven-haired Goddess said. The remaining clothed worshippers frantically, with trembling hands, tried to remove their outfits as quickly as possible. They stumbled over their shoes, hastily pulled off their shirts, and tugged at their pants until they dropped to the floor. Once undressed, they stood awkwardly on the podium of the auditorium, naked and vulnerable before their Mistress, who was at the center of their newly formed circle.

"That's better," Mia purred. "Now. No more barriers, no more hiding. Just pure, unfettered worship of my divine feet." Mia's words sent ripples of anticipation through the crowd. The 22 worshippers exchanged knowing glances, their hearts pounding in sync. The tension was palpable within the enclosed space.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" Mia announced, her voice resonating with authority. "Welcome to the Dance of Depravity!" The audience roared in approval, their voices blending into a single, thunderous chant, although they didn't know what "Dance of Depravity" meant yet. "We are your humble servants, Goddess Mia!" they proclaimed.

Mia gazed down at her worshipers, her expression impassive but eyes alight with mischief. "Very well," she said. She was standing in the center of the circle created by her former classmates. And then she ordered everyone to move around her slowly. While masturbating.

Her new slaves obeyed at once. Boys started to slowly stroke their hard cocks, while girls began pleasuring their tight, wet pussies -- all of them slowly moving to their right, circling around the reason of their worship.

Mia smiled to herself. There is a twist to this game.

She presented to them her two black combat boots, imbued with her foot sweat, that until now laid dormant on the floor of the auditorium's podium. Now she found them a new purpose.

"Do you remember, slaves? It all started from these. From my beautiful, alluring, black boots, from the whiffs you each took from them to become my faithful servants. And now you will all share them once more. One boot goes to the one side of a circle, the other vis-a-vis the first one. Each one of you will get one sniff, and then you have to give my boot further to your neighbour on your right, all while still masturbating". Mia explained the rules.

"The last one standing, who won't have an orgasm, will win. The reward? One last opportunity to taste my heavenly feet." Mia said it with a wicked smile.

"Now, let the Dance of Depravity truly begin!"

The twenty-two worshippers eagerly embraced the challenge, their desire for Mia's seraphic touch igniting their passions. They slowly rotated around her, their movements deliberate and sensual. As they passed the boots, they inhaled deeply, the intoxicating scent of Mia's foot sweat filling their nostrils. With each sniff, their arousal intensified, their bodies responding instinctively to the overwhelming pleasure. The smell of Mia's feet permeated their nostrils, triggering a cascade of euphoric sensations. Each one of them was in a trance-like state, lost in the throes of unrelenting desire.

The twenty-two worshippers moved mechanically, with fluidity and grace, as they continued to rotate around Mia. With each pass of the boots, their arousal reached dizzying heights, their bodies slick with perspiration. The room was thick with the scent of sex and sweat, a potent mixture that fueled their lust.

As the dance progressed, the tempo of the movement increased, the participants driven by an insatiable hunger for Mia's holy touch. The intensity of their desire was evident in their gasping breaths and the rhythmic slapping of their hands against their genitals. The auditorium echoed with the sounds of their self-pleasure, a symphony of raw, unbridled passion.

Each participant surrendered to the sensual dance, their bodies swaying in perfect rhythm as they grappled with their inner demons. The air was thick with anticipation, the tension mounting with every passing instant.

"Mmmm," Mia purred, her voice like a soft melody in the otherwise silent auditorium. "You're doing quite well, my dear slaves. Don't forget to keep rotating, though."

Mia's words were like a gentle prod, spurring the participants onward. They redoubled their efforts, their movements becoming more frantic and aggressive. The pace intensified, their bodies swaying in unison as they edged closer to the precipice of release. "Oh, Mia," moaned one of the worshipers, his voice hoarse and strained. "Your feet are the key to our salvation."

"Such faithfulness," she cooed. "How gratifying it is to know that my celestial feet have such an impact on each and every one of you." The brunette smirked, her sapphire eyes glinting with wicked delight. "And yet, despite your shared addiction, there remains a hierarchy among you. A pecking order, if you will."