Mia's Foot Cult Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words pierced through Ethan's and Mike's hearts like the sharpest of spears.

Each syllable echoed in their minds, haunting them with the reality of their failure. They had strove so hard to please Mia, to gain her favor, but it seemed that their efforts were futile. Mia stood tall in front of them, her Goddess's Feet the embodiment of power and beauty. Ethan swallowed hard, his throat constricting with the weight of defeat. "Mia," he whispered, his voice trembling with vulnerability. "Can we try again?"

Mia merely shook her head, her expression cold and distant. "Of course not", she replied to his question. But then... she suddenly smiled mischievously. And turned to redheaded Sylvia. "My dear, you asked me, and I quote, 'what do we do now'. As if this outcome was something that I wasn't prepared for. That's your first mistake", said Mia harshly. The petite girl shrinked down under the weight of her Goddess's accusing words. "I'm... I'm sorry, Goddess..." was all she could say.

Mia didn't pay her any attention. Instead, she looked around the whole auditorium, seeing as her 22 slaves slowly got back up. Some of them were kneeling before her, some of them were sitting and watching her intently. Only Ethan and Mike were laying half-consciously on the floor by now.

"This was my plan all along, slaves" Mia said harshly. "I wanted to see if at least one of you would prove even a little bit of a challenge for me regarding fully controlling your orgasms. And you know what?" She asked rhetorically. "None of you have given me any challenge whatsoever".

"All of today's events went exactly according to my plan..." Mia continued "...as I've been preparing all along the scenario of two final slaves cumming at the exact same time for me, so none would be the winner and none would have the honor of tasting my heavenly feet again after our first group foot worship session".

The slaves that surrounded Mia were shocked at her words. Could she really be that powerful that, not only she enslaved them, but also could precisely control their orgasms?

"But don't worry. I brought a little surprise, to end the day on a high note," announced Mia. "Patrick, dear, remind me, how many students are in our class?"

"Twenty five, my Goddess", he replied.

"You're right. Is someone missing right now, besides the stupid blonde girl who cowardly ran away from me?", Mia asked again.

And then the realisation hit them.

Mia smirked, raised both of her beautiful hands together and clapped two times.

Out of nowhere, behind the red curtain from the school auditorium stage, three other students appeared. They weren't in their class, but they seemed familiar to some of them. Kyle thought to himself that he recognises a boy named Jack among them.

They were all naked and wore black collars around their necks. As soon as they appeared after Mia gave her signal, the boys started to unveil the big, red curtain next to them. It tangled with some kind of big box and covered it; the newcomers were wrestling with it to untangle the mysterious object. Finally, they succeeded and brought the box to the center of the auditorium, next to their Goddess.

But it wasn't a box.

It was a cage.

And inside, also naked, kneeling on all fours, was their classmate, Tom.