Mia's Revenge Pt. 02

Story Info
Our Aunt Patti gets branded and then humiliated.
6.2k words
4.31
10k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before reading this, please understand everything here is a mix of fact and fantasy. Whatever the girls do is done so willingly. No one was actually hurt, and it was very enjoyable for all concerned. This story is not meant to endorse or encourage the scenes depicted. Finally, there is quite a bit of pain, scat and humiliation. If that is not for you, please try some of my other, less intense, stories.

This is how "Mia's Revenge Part 1 ended:

Mia continued, "OK Patti, you seek my forgiveness, but that comes as a cost. You humiliated me in front of my friends, now it is your turn. I am planning a party for my soon to be daughter-in-law. I have decided I will have it here. I will match the money my husband paid for all of you girls, but this time Patti, you will be part of the party, as a slave."

"There will be no limit to the amount of humiliation and pain that will be inflicted on you and your girls. What I just did to you will be just a small taste of what I have planned. Do you accept my terms?"

Patti was very emotional; she knew she had humiliated Mia and understood why she was being so cruel. "I accept, so long as you agree that there will be safe words and gestures used and honored."

Mia nodded, but then she added, "One last thing Patti. Before we come back, you will get your ass branded as well. What you have branded on your old, wrinkled ass is up to you, but I want it clearly established that you are a slave and a whore. Understand?"

Before Mistress could respond, Master Scott interrupted, "Mia, since this involves all of the slaves, two of which do not belong to Patti, I suggest that you allow us to discuss it among ourselves and then get back to you. Fair enough?"

Mia nodded and then cupped Aunt Patti's face and spit on her. "Agreed. Finally, before I go girls, I want you to piss on your Mistress." The sarcastic tone in which she said "Mistress" left little doubt about the hatred Mia had for my Aunt Patti. Aunt Patti nodded to us and we made a circle around her and started to pee. "Soak her face and hair as well, I want her to reek of piss, like the filthy whore she is."

When we were done, poor Aunt Patti was soaked. Even with the piss on her face, we could see she had been crying. It was obvious that Mia was just as vicious as her husband. Mia looked down on our poor Aunt Patti and spit on her one last time and said, "One of you slaves call a taxi to take me back to the airport. The sight of this old nasty bitch disgusts me!"

Now the continuation:

Master Scott left Mia and all of us slaves in the barn and walked Mia out to the cab. The rest of us huddled around Aunt Patti and took turns hugging and kissing her. When it was my turn, I stroked her hair and leaned in to kiss her. I could taste the combination of different pee tastes on her lips and my hand reeked of piss after I stroked her hair.

domination, submission, I said softly, "You do not have to do this Mistress. That woman is as vicious and sadistic as any woman I have ever seen."

Master Scott came back inside and had us all sit on bales of hay as we decided what to do. He turned to Nancy and asked, "How do you feel about the things Mia wants?"

Nancy looked at Mistress as she responded, "First, what happened here changes nothing Mistress. We all love you and know you are a Domme.' Everyone nodded in agreement, "Also, no matter what happens in the future, the fact will still remain the same, you are our Mistress, and we are your slaves. Period, end of that part of the discussion. Now let's get you into the shower and we can discuss the rest."

Mistress voice was strong as she said, "No thank you dear, I want to remain like this as we make our decision. Being naked as a slave and stinking of piss will keep me in the right frame of mind, but thank you for your kind words Nancy."

Master Scott asked Nancy, "You saw what was done to the girls when Mike and Steve and the rest were here, medically, as a doctor, how do you feel about Mistress becoming their slave for the weekend?"

Nancy pondered for a moment and then gave the question to Aunt Patti, "What do you think Mistress?"

"Nancy, I owned my whorehouse for well over 40 years. There is nothing that was ever done to one of my girls that hadn't already been done to me. Even as a Domme, I would take clients into my room, and I let them abuse me as well. I enjoyed it. You know that better than anyone else Scott."

That last statement confused all of us except Master's Scott's wife/slave, Sue. Sue spoke "Girls, last year your Aunt Patti came to Master and I and said she needed to be fucked. Not just fucked but abused like a cheap whore. Nancy smiled, "Between the two of us, Master and I we have been keeping Mistress quite happy."

Becca said, "But why in private Mistress?"

"I was embarrassed, I am a Domme, should not be allowing myself to be used like a common gutter tramp."

Becca rolled her eyes, "Really? You don't think we all know that you have the same nasty needs that a slave has? That was silly Aunt Patti."

Aunt Patti hung her head, as she did piss dropped from her hair on to her saggy old tits, "You are right Becca, I guess I was just being a vain old lady. Apparently, Mia saw that as well and plans to use those needs to humiliate me."

Marsha was the youngest and newest whore, she added, "Mistress I can understand that. I have had those very same feelings, but because of my position in the library, I denied those feelings. I realize now, how silly that was."

Marsha got on her knees in front of Mistress and hugged her and then said, "None of us will ever think less of you because of how you feel. You are our Mistress, and we will always respect you, no matter how nasty you get."

All of that made Mistress feel much better. She said, "Okay, what do you think I should do girls?"

Annie spoke first, "Mistress Patti, you saw what the men did to us. Trust me, what Mia has planned will be much worse. Women are much more vicious than men will ever be. You are at least 10 years older than us, could you have endured the abuse?"

"I think so dear, I mean look at how excited and wet I was just watching everything. I really wanted that done to me as well. I would have enjoyed the pain and humiliation."

Nancy then said, "Mistress, respectfully, you are wrong. At your age, being choked would have been far too dangerous. You are on blood thinners, the abuse that we suffered would have left massive bruises all over your body. Our tits and asses were caned Mistress, for an older woman on blood thinners, that would be dangerous."

Master Scott agreed, "Nancy is right Patti. Remember how the men peeled back the rubber tips on the nipple clamps before they attached them to the girl's nipples and cunt lips? All the girls had blood on their bodies from that. That would have been much too dangerous for you Patti. I am sorry to say that, but your health is too important for me to ignore that."

Mistress absorbed all that was said and said, "I don't think Mia is looking to physically hurt me, she wants to humiliate me as I humiliated her. Suppose we tell her that the manner in which she inflicts pain must be limited in a way so that she hurts me, but does not injure me? No caning or metal clamps, wooden clothespins instead. There can't be anything that might break the skin or be too abusive for a woman in her 70's" She looked at all of us, "How do you feel about that?"

"Marsha said, "So far so good, but I am concerned about the branding. I hate to keep saying the same thing Mistress, but you are in your 70's. That is too dangerous for you." Marsha subconsciously rubbed her arse as she remembered the pain she suffered when she was branded.

Nancy, Annie, Becca and I looked at each other and smiled. Marsha and the men looked confused. I said, to Nancy, "Do you still have Mark's number?" Nancy left the room and then came back in, "Mark can squeeze Mistress in later today."

I looked at Mistress and said, "Aunt Patti, if we can get you branded in a safe manner, would you want that done?" Mistress nodded, but still looked confused.

I looked at everyone and said, "Let's get Mistress cleaned up, get dressed and go see Mark. Still confused, Mistress walked to where the wrist restraints hung from the ceiling and had us cuff her with her arms above her head as we hosed her off with cold water and washed her like a common street whore.

Once she was clean, we all got dressed. Mistress, Nancy, Annie, Becca and I got in one car as the Masters and their slaves got into our van and followed. As we drove downtown, Annie explained.

"When Julie worked for me she was fascinated by the branding that Sue had on her ass. Julie always wanted to be branded, but I would never allow that. Julie was a young girl and in time she might be sold or given to another Owner that would want their own brand on her. A tattoo would not work, because that is just as permanent.

"I found out about a process that was similar to branding, but not permanent. It was a process that would brand Julie, but after a few years would wear off. If done properly, it would also make the skin rise up like a real branding does. The man who did that was Mark. As it turns out he has moved South as well and opened up a tattoo shop, that is where we are going now. You are about to get branded Mistress, are you sure you really want this?"

We could see Mistress was deep in thought and then said, "Yes, but I have one request. All of you are branded to show that someone owns you. Annie, I am so glad you had the foresight not to permanently brand Julie. That made it possible for Nancy to permanently brand Julie as her property when they got married."

"I want to be branded as my sister, Linda's property." Aunt Patti turned to look at Becca and I, we all started to cry.

I said in a shaky voice, "Mistress that is so sweet, you want to become our mother's property. That is perfect. I wish our Mum was still here for her to see this."

Aunt Patti reached out and touched my face, then Becca's face, "Silly girls. Your mom may be passed, but she is always with us girls. Now let's go get my wrinkled old ass branded!" We all laughed and got lost in conversation talking about our Mum, it was so special.

The tattoo parlor was upscale in a very nice part of the city. Julie hugged Mark and then introduced us all. We all curtsied submissively and then we explained that we wanted to get our Aunt Patti branded in the same manner that he used to brand me.

He asked us about our brandings, so we simply bent over pulled our knickers down and he lifted our skirts to inspect us. I could not help but feel like I was livestock being inspected by a potential buyer.

Mark was very professional as his fingers ran up and down our bare asses. Master Scott explained that he branded us with hot irons. Mark commented on the quality of the work done and agreed that such a branding would not be a good idea for Mistress. Mark locked the front door and went in the back to get what he needed.

As we pulled up our underwear and adjusted our skirts, Mark looked to Mistress and said, "Take off your clothes girl." The abruptness of Mark's comment seemed to shock Mistress, but she got naked in front of someone that was a total stranger to her.

Mark put fresh sheets over the work table and had Mistress lay down. Mark said, "The solution I use needs to set after I apply it. You must remain perfectly still." Mark looked at Becca and I and said, "Tie her down girls." Becca and I secured her ankles and wrists to the corners of the table. As we did we both smiled as we noticed that Mistress' labia were already swollen and wet.

I giggled as I remembered what came next. Nancy reached into her bag and took out a long and wide leather strap. Nancy said, "Your skin needs to be warm so that the bonding agent of the solution can adhere to your ass."

Without any further warning, Nancy started to use the strap on Aunt Patti's arse. Over and over again Nancy viciously whipped Aunt Patti's poor arse. Every so often Mark would put his hand on her arse to see if it was warm enough. He nodded to Nancy who continued to brutally whip Aunt Patti.

I wondered if Mistress realized how sexy she looked? He beautiful arse turning red as Nancy whipped her. I noticed that Mistress was grinding her pussy on to the bench, the pain was turning her on. Finally she shuddered and moaned as she came.

Nancy stopped for a moment so Mistress could catch her breath. Sue smiled, "You just came didn't you?" Mistress nodded weakly and the whipping began again

Soon Aunt Patti's arse was a bright red and hot enough for the work to be done. Becca gave Mark the diagram of our design and Mark went to work. He moved as quickly and skillfully as a surgeon would. After about 40 minutes he was done.

Mark said, "This girl needs to remain perfectly still for quite a while. I suggest that you go for coffee or something and come back in an hour." I knew Mark would be busy in the back of the store so I said I offered to sit with Mistress as the others went out for coffee."

Once everyone left, I took a moment to admire the branding. "It looks great Aunt Patti, I am sure you will be pleased."

"What is on it Julie?"

I smiled as I remembered my anticipation the first time I was branded and said, "You will see in a few days. We decided that we will have a grand 'unveiling party' in your honor in a few days. So you will have to wait till then. I will tell you this, the work done on your arse, matches the color of the stone of your butt plug. It really looks great Mistress."

I could not resist as I leaned over and kissed her arse, making sure to stay away from the drying solution. Then I had a wicked idea. Without warning, I gently pulled the plug from are arsehole and brought it to her face. I wiped the plug on her face leaving nasty brown streaks. Then I held it to her mouth so she could suckle it like a pacifier. That did the trick, soon Mistress was in a soothing sleep.

I was too excited to just sit there, so took off my clothes and started to play with my nipples. As they hardened I slowly started to stroke my clit, coming right to the edge a number of times and then stopping. Finally I could not resist and I brought myself to a very intense orgasm. I came in my hand and then licked the cum from my palm.

I was coming down from the intensity of my orgasm when I heard my Aunt Patti say, "That was sweet dear. Did it feel as good as it looked?" I blushed, I was so lost in my sexual arousal that I did not realize Mistress had woken up and watched the whole thing.

I smiled, "Even better!"

Aunt Patti said, "You better get dressed girl, they should be coming back any minute. I looked at the clock and realized she was right. Before I could reach for my clothes the door opened and they caught me bare arsed naked.

Marsha exclaimed, "Really Julie? We can't leave you alone for even a minute?"

My wife, Nancy, pretended she was angry and sat down and pulled me over her knees. She hiked up her skirt and pushed my still hard clit between her thighs. I could feel the stockings closing on my clit, she knew that always excited me. Then she gave me a long sensual spanking with my hard clit rubbing against her stockings. I knew I could not last long and soon erupted on to her thighs. Once I was done I got between Mistress' spread thighs and licked her clean.

Mark walked in on the scene and shock his head and laughed, "You girls are still sluts!"

Nancy said to Marsha, "Show Mark how much we appreciate all that he has done for us."

I watched as Marsha crawled to Mark and said, "Sir, May I give you a proper cock sucking?" He nodded and she pulled down his pants and then had him turn around and bend over. She gave his arse a long slow sensual licking getting closer and closer to the crack of his arse. Marsha could see his cock swaying between his legs, it is hard already.

Without any warning, she pushed her tongue deep inside his arsehole and wiggled it around. As she tongued his arsehole, she reached around and started to stroke his cock. Marsha knew he was ready and turned him around and put her lips on to his hard cock and started to suck. In a short time, he came hard and filled her mouth.

Marsha said around his cock, "Thank you Sir." Then she crawled to Mistress, still tied on the table and kissed her deeply, sharing Mark's cum with her. She decided to stay naked as Mark examined Aunt Patti's arse.

Mark said, "It's done. Don't let her sit for a few hours and keep it exposed to the air so the solution sets properly and binds to the skin."

Master Scott brought the van around the back of the tattoo parlor and we helped Mistress lay down on her belly in the back of the van. I went with her, Mistress and I both bare arsed naked. Marsha, also still naked, rode with her Master in the car, Luckily it was dark enough for her to go unnoticed. As we drove home, I held Mistress' hand.

Mistress said. "May ass feels like it's on fire, should it feel that way Julie?

I explained, "Yes Mistress. The burning means the solution is doing its job. By the time we get home, the branding will be raised up as if it were done with a hot branding iron. It will look very authentic Mistress."

When we got home, we helped Mistress into her bed. Nancy gave her some pain killers and she drifted off to sleep. One of us was always with her as the rest went downstairs to talk. I looked at Sue and Becca, "What do you think? How bad will it be for Aunt Patti with Mia?"

They looked at each other. Sue and Becca had always been Mike's favorite whores (Mia is Mike's wife), so they knew Mia best. Sue said, "No doubt, Mia is going to be vicious. I agree with Mistress, it is going to be mostly about humiliation. I think Mistress is mentally tough enough to withstand it. Besides, I think Mistress really needs this. She feels terrible for how she humiliated Mia. This will allow Mistress to make amends."

Nancy spoke up. "Girls, we have to stop calling her 'Mistress.' Patti needs to start thinking of herself as a slave. We will call her 'Patti,' or any other name that will help her get into a slave mode. That will make it easier for her to accept whatever Mia has planned."

Master Scott agreed, "Yes, Nancy, you are right. However, I want someone to act as a Domme for all of you while Patti is in slave mode. Nancy, I want you to return to Domme status, can you do that?"

Nancy nodded and accepted the role she had used most of her life. Master said, "Go get dressed then Nancy, slaves do not walk around naked." While Nancy got dressed, Master Scott said, "Once Patti is fully healed we will treat her like a slave and humiliate her at every chance. Understand?" We nodded and accepted his command.

For the next few days, we made sure Aunt Patti never had a chance to use a mirror to see the new branding on her arse.

When she was fully healed, we started to humiliate her 24/7. Any time any of us had to piss or shit, she would be called to lick us clean. It seemed she always had shit on her face from tending to us, so so every so often one of us would call her "Shitstain."

Aunt Patti was never allowed to use the bathroom. Whenever she had pee or shit, we attached a leash to her collar and walked her in the back. She was made to crawl around and sniff to find a spot to "do her business." She was not allowed to use toilet paper, so we took turns licking her dirty arse.

Knowing what was likely going to happen with Mia, all the women wore strap on dildos and took turns fucking her. It got to a point where all we had to do was snap our fingers and point to the ground and she would get on hands and knees to get fucked.

Soon it progressed to the point where we used Aunt Patti as our common toilet. In spite of all the abuse, Patti actually seemed to thrive. She got used to being naked and covered in filth 24/7. When she stunk we would attach her wrists to the leather cuffs hanging from the barn's rafters and hose her off like she were livestock. "Shitstain" loved it all.

12