Mia's Revenge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the night of the revealing of Aunt Patti's branding had arrived. We had invited most of the same people that abused us from the bachelor party, along with our kinky friends from our area. Mia and her sister, Liz, came down as well. Mia and Liz were the ones that smeared our own shit all over our "deceased" bodies after we were "executed."

The slaves were in the main house preparing the food and drinks while Mistress Nancy took Aunt Patti out to the barn to prepare her for the evening. When we went into the barn to set the tables, we saw that Mistress Nancy had Aunt Patti standing on a short platform about a foot high, naked except for a towel wrapped around her waist to cover her branding.

That was to be expected, but what shocked us was that Mistress was wearing a posture collar, her hands were tied behind her back and noose snug around her neck. The other end of the rope hung from barn's rafters so that it could be pulled and strangle Aunt Patti.

Becca and I were angry and before we could complain, Mistress Nancy put her hand up and said, "Your Aunt Patti insisted on this girls. I gave her a complete check up and I agreed she should be allowed to do this."

Aunt Patti said, "Look girls, I am sure I will be okay. You silly girls keep forgetting your Mistress Nancy is a medical doctor and Master Scott is an EMT, I am in good hands. Besides, we have already decided that we will limit my 'air time.' Just relax and let me have my kinky fun, girls. Okay?"

Becca and I were not happy about this, but we saw Aunt Patti had her mind made up, she wanted to do this, so we had to accept it.

The guests came in and the party started. All of the slaves were naked, as were many of the guests. People were having fun, eating, drinking and looking at Aunt Patti as if she were a work of art. Some reached out and tweaked Aunt Patti's nipples.

Many moved to the sides of the barn where we had bales of hay piled up for privacy and decided to fuck. Others were not so discrete and the women were bent over tables as their men fucked them from behind.

Mia and her sister, Liz, stepped in front of Patti. Mia said, "Well look at you, you disgusting old whore, being displayed like the cheap tramp you really are". Mia reached under the towel and smiled, "Just as I thought, you're soaked. You are loving this! I can't wait to see you hanging, gasping for breath and shitting yourself like the disgusting pig you are."

To make her point, Mia leaned over and spit in her face.

Seeing this, Mistress Nancy decided it would be wise to start the unveiling. "Ladies and gentlemen, could you please gather around Patti now?" As people got close, Mistress explained. "Patti has decided to become a slave so that she could serve Mia and Liz at a party for their soon to be daughter in law."

People looked at Mia and Liz and clapped politely. Mistress continued, "Towards that end, Patti has been branded. Let's take a look!"

With a flourish, Mistress removed the towel and Aunt Patti stood there bare arsed naked in front of everyone. People got close enough so that Patti could feel their hot breath on her tender arse. Soon hands stroked her arse and others moved to her labia and stroke her to a number of soft orgasms.

The branding was beautiful. On one arse cheeks were the words; "LINDA'S SLAVE GIRL." On the other cheek it said "SLUT" underneath that it said "BITCH" Beneath BITCH was a pretty red rose, our Mum's favorite flower. All of the print was red so that it matched the garnet jewel plug in Patti's arsehole. The previous "S" brandings were blended in with the new branding.

People applauded and went back to their partying. After a bit, Mistress called out. "Ladies and Gentleman, there is one last treat for all of you." Mistress needed to Master Bob and he pulled the end of the rope that was attached to the noose around Aunt Patti's neck until she had to stand on tip toes. Once it was tight enough, Master Bob tied the rope to the post so that it would remain taut.

Mistress got behind Aunt Patti and twisted the plug in her arsehole and the pulled it out. She had Patti open her mouth and Mistress pushed the filthy plug in. Mistress nodded to Aunt Patti who slowly tip toed to the end of the platform, she nodded to Master Scott who removed the platform.

Aunt Patti's body slipped about an inch and she started to air dance. Her face started to turn red as the noose tightened. People gasped and a number of women started to cry. Sue looked at her Master, who quickly got underneath Aunt Patti and put his cock deep inside her wet cunt. That momentarily took the pressure from Aunt Patti's neck.

I could see Master Scott was close to cumming and then he nodded to Mistress, as she emptied his cum into Aunt Patti, he stepped back ad the noose tightened again. Aunt Patti's body twisted and turned at the end of the rope as she tried to gasp for air. She kicked her legs as if looking to make contact with the platform. She spit the plug from her mouth and her body shuddered as she came so hard the she pissed and then shit herself. Master quickly lowered Aunt Patti on to the ground next to the shit.

The noose hung loosely from her neck. Before anyone could do anything, Mia went over to Aunt Patti's body and started to smear shit all over Aunt Patti. Aunt Patti was slowly starting to recover and looked at Mia, not certain what Mia might do next. Mia dipped her finger into the warm soft shit and then rubbed it along Patti's lip as if applying lipstick.

Like all everyone there, Mia seemed to be shaken by the intensity of the scene she just witnessed. Mia leaned in and kissed Patti. She broke the kiss only long enough to reapply more shit to Patti's lips and then some to her own. Then she kissed Patti intensely, pushing her tongue into Patti's mouth as she did.

Finally she broke the kiss and while looking in Patti's eyes, Mia called out, "Mike, Do you want to fuck your Mommy's nasty ass?"

People gasped as they remembered the last time Mike did that at the party. Becca and I were shocked when we remembered that was the cause of the trouble between Mia and Patti. Mia knew Patti was confused and said softly, "That's okay Patti, I think I understand now dear."

Mia helped Aunt Patti get on to her hands knees as Mike got behind her. Mia reached over and smeared shit along the crack of Patti's arse and Mike put his cock inside her.

Mia leaned over and whispered in Patti's ear and then Patti looked back at Mike and said, "Go ahead Sweetie, fuck Mommy's dirty old ass. Go ahead dear, do it. Fuck my filthy ass like the filthy whore your Mommy really is."

Mia smeared shit all over her own tits and then got in front of Patti and spread her legs wide. Aunt Patti buried her face between Mia's spread legs and soon Mia was screaming like a bitch in heat. That sent Mike over the edge and he dumped a huge load of cum inside Patti's arsehole.

After he was done, Mia said, "Go ahead Sir, piss inside your Mommy's ass. You know you want to do it Sir. Enjoy yourself." Patti continued to lick Mia's cunt as Mike pissed in his "Mommy's" dirty arse. As that was happening, Mia continued to rub Aunt Patti's shit all over her big tits.

Soon Mistress and Mike were kneeling in a puddle of piss. Mia called out, "Did you enjoy that Sir?" All Mike could do was nod,

Mia then shocked everyone when she leaned back on her elbows, her legs spread wide, "Now lick me please Sir? My cunt is filled with cum from the men I have been fucking, will you lick me please?"

We saw Aunt Patti whisper in Mike's ear and then he crawled to his wife and got between her legs and started to lick the cum from her cunt. Mia reached over and grabbed Mike by the hair and pushed his face into her cunt. Mia rubbed her cunt up and down until her body shuddered and she came hard.

Mia moaned softly, "Oh Sir that was so nice, thank you." Mia looked at Aunt Patti and they shared a secret smile and then Mia said, "Come here and lick my tits please Sir?"

People watched in awe as Mike crawled to his wife's filthy tits and started to suckle them like he did to Aunt Patti a few weeks ago. Mia moaned as Mike's face was soon covered in shit. The more he suckled, the louder Mia moaned. Like with Aunt Patti weeks ago, Mike started to cry as he suckled his wife's filthy tits.

Aunt Patti crawled through the filth on the ground and laid on her side and took Mike's cock into her mouth. Both Mia and Mike were moaning. In spite of all the people there in the barn, you could hear a pin drop as people watched the scene unfold.

Mia reached down and fingered herself as Mike suckled her shitty tits. Soon Mia thrust her hips up and came so hard that she squirted. Mia was screaming again which triggered Mike who came hard in Aunt Patti's mouth.

Mia rested on her elbows again and stroked Mike's head and said, "Do you think you can pee again Sir?" Mike nodded and Mia said, "Piss in your Mommy's mouth dear, you have my permission."

People gasped as Mike started to piss. Aunt Patti decided not to swallow it so it flowed all over her face and hair and dripped on to her tits.

Mia grabbed Aunt Patti by her filthy hair and brought Aunt Patti to her mouth. The 2 women kissed deeply sharing the taste of Mike's piss.

The three of them were too exhausted to move and just curled up and fell asleep right there in front of everyone on the ground.

People looked at each other and smiled quietly. The conversations were kept low as people started to leave. When everyone was gone, Becca shut the lights and left the 3 alone in their exhausted slumber.

The Next Morning

I woke up first and went to Mistress Nancy's room. She was still sleeping so I crawled into her bed and started to lick her cunt. After a moment Mistress woke up and pushed my head harder on to her cunt and then came. She moaned, "What a lovely way to wake up slave, thank you dear."

Mistress and I went room to room waking up everyone else. Master Scott and his wife/slave Sue lives with us now. Master Bob and his wife/slave Marsha spent the night here as well. We all took turns heading into the shower, usually while someone was sitting on the toilet as they showered.

Sue had made coffee as we headed to the barn to check on Aunt Patti, Mia and Mike. As soon as we got there the smell told us they had taken care of their morning routine. Aunt Patti had fresh shit smeared all over her, that was not a surprise, but Mia also had fresh shit as well.

Mia's sister, Liz chuckled and said, "That is new for you Mia, you seem to have a new kink."

Mia smiled, "I do, I have learned so much in the last 24 hours and I can't wait to share it with you and my future daughter in law. Then Mia looked at Aunt Patti, "I have to apologize to you dear, I am so sorry with how I treated you. I saw you as a threat to my marriage, but in reality what you did actually strengthened my marriage, thank you."

Aunt Patti, though still in her slave mode, was gracious and simply said, "No worries Ma'am. I am just glad we cleared the air between us."

Mia said, "You can forget about me subjecting you to abuse and humiliation dear, I am canceling the party. I am still going to give you the money we discussed, but you need not concern yourself anymore. I realize I was wrong."

Aunt Patti looked at Mia, "Don't you dare cancel the party! Ever since you told me what was going to happen, I have been preparing myself mentally. Not only am I prepared for the party, but I am actually looking forward to it. Besides, I think your daughter in law should see what kind of a kinky family she is marrying into."

Mistress Nancy said, "That settles it, the party is still a go. Now Mia, you can go inside and shower while we wash Patti and then we can get you to the airport. Mia went to Aunt Patti and said, "No thank you Nancy, I rather stay here and get washed with Patti."

With that they both reached up to get cuffed and washed like cheap whores. Mia kept screaming and laughing as Mistress hosed her off, "This water is so cold. I love the sensation of being washed like a street whore."

Once she was washed off, Mia went to Annie and lifted her tit by my nipple exposing the "S" that was branded to the underside of her breast. She looked at Master Scott and said. I am going to come down about a week before the party Sir, I would like you to brand my tit too. Can you do that Sir?

We hugged Mia and Aunt Patti said, "Welcome to the Secret Sisterhood of Sluts."

12