Mia's Revenge Pt. 03

Story Info
The girls teach Mia and Dana the joys of "period sex."
4k words
4.33
5.1k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is how the last chapter ended:

The Next Morning

I woke up first and went to Mistress Nancy's room. She was still sleeping so I crawled into her bed and started to lick her cunt. After a moment Mistress woke up and pushed my head harder on to her cunt and then came. She moaned, "What a lovely way to wake up slave, thank you dear."

Mistress and I went room to room waking up everyone else. Master Scott and his wife/slave Sue lives with us now. Master Bob and his wife/slave Marsha spent the night here as well. We all took turns heading into the shower, usually while someone was sitting on the toilet as they showered.

Sue had made coffee as we headed to the barn to check on Aunt Patti, Mia and Mike. As soon as we got there the smell told us they had taken care of their morning routine. Aunt Patti had fresh shit smeared all over her, that was not a surprise, Mia also had fresh shit as well.

Mia's sister, Liz chuckled and said, "That is new for you Mia, you seem to have a new kink."

Mia smiled, "I do, I have learned so much in the last 24 hours and I can't wait to share it with you and my future daughter in law. Then Mia looked at Aunt Patti, "I have to apologize to you dear; I am so sorry with how I treated you. I saw you as a threat to my marriage, but in reality, what you did actually strengthened my marriage, thank you."

Aunt Patti, though still in her slave mode, was gracious and simply said, "No worries, Ma'am. I am just glad we cleared the air between us."

Mia said, "You can forget about me subjecting you to abuse and humiliation dear, I am canceling the party. I am still going to give you the money we discussed, but you need not concern yourself anymore. I realize I was wrong."

Aunt Patti looked at Mia, "Don't you dare cancel the party! Ever since you told me what was going to happen, I have been preparing myself mentally. Not only am I prepared for the party, but I am actually looking forward to it. Besides, I think your daughter in law should see what kind of a kinky family she is marrying into."

Mistress Nancy said, "That settles it, the party is still a go. Now Mia, you can go inside and shower while we wash Patti and then we can get you to the airport. Mia went to Aunt Patti and said, "No thank you Nancy, I rather stay here and get washed with Patti."

With that they both reached up to get cuffed and washed like cheap whores. Mia kept screaming and laughing as Mistress hosed her off, "This water is so cold. I love the sensation of being washed like a street whore."

Once she was washed off, Mia went to Annie and lifted her tit by my nipple exposing the "S" that was branded to the underside of her breast. She looked at Master Scott and said. I am going to come down a few days before the party Sir, I would like you to brand my tit too, can you do that Sir?

We hugged Mia and Aunt Patti said, "Welcome to the Secret Sisterhood of Sluts."

This is Julie, as you can see Mia realized that my Aunt Patti was not a threat to her marriage and that whatever Aunt Patti had taught, her would become a new part of Mia's already kinky sex life. Now to the next chapter:

The arrangements were made, the party would be in 3 weeks. Mia and her sister Liz would come down a few days early along with her future daughter in law, Dana. This would be done so that Mia could get branded with the "S" on the underside of her right breast. Aunt Patti would stay in her slave mode, while my wife, Nancy, would act as Mistress for all of us.

I was amazed at how easily my wife slipped back into her role as a Domme. A few years earlier she had been raped and that brought out the submissive side of her, that she seemed to prefer. However, with Aunt Patti as a slave now, Nancy was needed as a Domme again.

We had asked Lisa (see some of the previous stories published under my sister's name "Becca is Still a Whore"), to step in for Mistress Nancy on the day of the party. She is both beautiful and much younger than us. She is also in a Master/slave relationship with her boyfriend Master Caleb.

The day arrived and Mistress Nancy went with Master Scott (Sue's husband/Master) to pick up the girls at the airport. In a few days, the rest of the girls from the party would join us as well as the other members of our kinky group.

Mia, Liz and Dana were all dressed casually in jeans a T-shirts. Dana was stunning, she had long blond hair, fair skin a great arse with a perfect figure topped off with 38C breasts. Both Mia and Liz were more like us; older women, still sexy, but their tits had started to sag.

All of the slaves were dressed in short skirts and tight blouses. The skirts were the same colors as the plugs in our arseholes. The stockings, heels and garters we wore also matched the color of our butt plugs. After hugs were done, all the slaves got on hands and knees and kissed the feet of our guests. As we did it became evident that none of us were wearing knickers, except for Liz.

When Mia asked why, Mistress Nancy explained, "Slaves are never allowed underwear except when they got their period." The stains on Lisa's knickers confirmed she was on her period and that it was a heavy day.

Unexpectedly, Dana started to cry. Mia looked at her, "What's wrong Dana?"

Dana said, "I got my period just this morning! This is going to will ruin everything!"

Mia said, "Shit! I guess we are going to have to reschedule."

Mistress Nancy said, "Not necessarily dear. If you are willing to try something new, I have an idea."

Remembering how well Mistress' last ideas worked out, Mia readily agreed.

With that Mistress left the room and then came back in a few minutes. She spoke to Lisa and said, "I just called your Master. He cannot get here for a few days, but he has consented to everything I told him. I do not own you girl, but are you willing to obey me."

Lisa nodded, "Always Mistress, but I have just started my period, I can't do anything."

Mistress smiled, "Girl, you know all of us that live here worked in a whore house all their adult lives?" Lisa nodded, Mistress continued, "When we got our periods, we still had to work, just the same as women in other occupations do."

Lisa was confused, "But Mistress, men can't fuck us when we are on our periods."

All the other slaves chuckled at that, and Becca said, "Not only did they fuck us on our periods, but they paid an extra fee to do so."

Now it was Dana's turn, "Eww, how could you fuck when you feel so bitchy and bloated? These cramps are really terrible. I love getting laid, but right now, it is the furthest thing from my mind."

We walked into the barn and then Mistress said, "The girls are going to show you an old whore's trick, then, if you decide it is something that you might want to try, we will teach it to your future mother-in-law and Aunt Liz so they can do it to you? Interested dear?"

Dana nodded and Mistress said to Lisa, "Take off your clothes girl." Lisa obeyed but kept her knickers on. Mistress said in a harsh voice, "Everything girl, it's just us girls here, we have all had the same problem as you."

We could see that Lisa was embarrassed, but she obey Mistress. When she pulled down her knickers, we could see it was a "heavy day." Her knickers were stained, and the pad was soaked.

Marsha fetched a towel and laid it on the ground and told Lisa to lay down with her legs spread wide. Poor Lisa blushed, her cunt was a bloody mess, but she dared not disobey Mistress. Mistress took the bloody pad and wiped it across Lisa's face and then she wiped it across my Aunt Patti's face and on her mouth as well. Both girls had heavy streaks of nasty blood on their faces now.

Mia said, "Why the fuck are you doing that? That's disgusting."

Mistress glared at Mia, "Be still. Watch and learn." Then Mistress looked at me as I came back from the house. Mistress said, "Tell our guests what you just did Julie."

I curtsied submissively, "Yes Mistress." I looked at our guests and showed them what I had in my hands.

"Ladies, what I did was I took 4 towels and soaked them in scented water and then put them into the microwave. Once the wet towels were hot, I wrapped them in saran wrap to keep them warm."

Then Aunt Patti went over to Lisa and placed one of the towels on her lower belly, with the other one, she slowly pressed it into Lisa's cunt. In a few minutes Lisa started to sigh. Mistress said, "The warm moisture from the towels helps to soothes the cramps.

Mistress nodded to Becca and Sue, and they took the remaining warm towels and applied them to Lisa's tits.

Mistress said, "I don't know about you girls. But when I had my period, my breasts were super tender. What they are doing will soothe the sensitivity and start to make Lisa much more comfortable."

After a few minutes, Becca and Sue removed the towels and leaned over and gently started to suckle Lisa's tits. In spite of the previous discomfort, Lisa was getting sexually aroused. Her nipples were hard as diamonds now.

Soon Lisa was moaning softly as the towels brought needed relief and pleasure. Mistress nodded to Aunt Patti. Aunt Patti tapped Lisa arse and she lifted her hips so that Patti could place a pillow under her arse.

Aunt Patti positioned herself between Lisa's spread legs and lightly started to run her tongue up her thighs, licking blood that had leaked on to them. Then Aunt Patti licked up Lisa's thighs to her swollen labia.

Mistress said, "Wiping the nasty pad on Lisa's face was to remind her that in spite of what was happening to her, she is still a slave. Wiping the nasty pad on Patti's mouth allowed Patti to get used the taste of bloody Lisa's cunt. That makes it easier for Patti to do oral on Lisa, because she has been licking her lips getting used to the taste."

Aunt Patti soon buried her face between Lisa's legs, pushing her tongue deep inside of Lisa's bloody pussy. As she did that, Becca and Sue continued to suckle her tits and finally I crawled to Lisa and started to finger her clit.

Abruptly, Lisa lifted her hips and had a hard orgasm. I tapped Aunt Patti, and she moved aside. I got between her spread thighs and put my hard sissy clit (cock) inside Lisa and started to fuck her hard and fast.

I came quickly, dumping a lot of cum between Lisa's spread legs. After I was done cumming, I moved between Lisa's spread legs and leaned in to lick her clean. I could tell she was having another orgasm and then Becca and Sue kissed her nipples on last time.

Lisa was exhausted. Annie put a blanket over Lisa's messy body and Lisa soon drifted into a deep sleep.

Mistress said, "That is what my girls would do when a client wanted to fuck one of my girls when they were on their period. The client had to pay a premium price because 4 girls were involved, but trust me, they had no complaints at all."

"It seems you all enjoyed it as well ladies." The girls looked at each other and laughed awkwardly, as they realized they had their hands down their skirts.

Mistress was gracious as ever, "No need to be embarrassed girls. We all masturbate. I am just happy you enjoyed yourselves."

Mistress continued, "We have made arrangements for you to sleep in the main house. The girls and I will sleep in the barn." It was obvious that Mia appreciated the gesture. Then Mistress looked to Dana, "If you still feel bad tomorrow morning dear, we will tend to you. There is no need to be embarrassed about your needs dear. All my girls are whores and we have seen and done a lot worse."

The next morning, Mia, Liz and Dana walked into the barn. They were shocked to see all of us squatting over piles of hay tending to our morning piss and shit. Becca and I licked each other clean as did Marsha and Sue. Then Becca and I tended to Lisa. First, we licked her clean. Obviously, she was still on her period, but the flow had slowed considerably. Between the lower flow and what we did yesterday, Lisa was much better.

Aunt Patti looked at Mia as she finished shitting and said, "Would you care to lick me clean Ma'am?" Aunt Patti smiled as she bent over and pulled her arse cheeks wide apart lewdly displaying her filthy arsehole. Mia got behind her and pushed her tongue into Patti's arsehole and licked her clean. Aunt Patti's moans told us all that Mia was very good at what she was doing.

Once Mia was done, the women turned to each other and kissed each other deeply. Then Aunt Patti got to her hands and knees and kissed Mia's feet submissively.

Dana said, "Mrs. H what is happening to you? You kissed that woman's ass and licked her shit. That's disgusting, what is wrong with you?" (Dana called her future mother-in-law Mrs. H)

Without warning Mia kissed Dana and pushed her tongue into her mouth. Mia said, "Don't you like how I taste dear?"

Poor Dana was so confused, "Your lips taste and even smell sweet, how can that be? That makes no sense."

Becca stepped up and explained, "Dana, any time we know we are going to be engaged in scat play, we make it a point to eliminate spices from our diet and eat lots of fruit. Doing that gets rid of the nasty smell and actually makes out shit taste sweet.

With that, Becca went to the warm pile of shit Aunt Patti just created and dipped her finger into it and rubbed it along Mia's lips. Becca said, "Go ahead dear, kiss Mia again." Dana did as she was told and then giggled, "It tastes good. That's weird."

We all laughed and then Aunt Patti asked Dana, "How is your period Ma'am?"

Mia answered for her, "She was telling me the cramps are still bad and the flow is still heavy. She asked if we could go home."

Aunt Patti nodded and asked, "Do you want to try what we did to Lisa yesterday, Ma'am? She feels much better today." Everyone looked at Lisa who smiled and agreed.

Dana said, "I don't know. That was pretty intense." She looked at Lisa, "Did it really help?"

Lisa responded, "Very much so Ma'am. Not only did it help with the cramps, but the orgasms I had were intense. After they were done, I fell into a deep sleep and woke up this morning refreshed and feeling much better."

Dana looked at Mia and asked, "What should I do Mrs. H?"

Mia said, "Look dear, why not try it. If you are embarrassed don't be, its only women here and we have all experienced the same thing. Besides, what do you have to lose?"

Dana consented and Aunt Patti said, "May I make a suggestion please?"

Mia slipped into her Domme mode and said, "Speak slave."

Aunt Patti lowered her head submissively, and said to Dana, "Perhaps it might be better if you had Ms. Mia and Ms. Liz tend to your breasts while I tend to your pussy? I might make you feel more at ease."

Dana asked, "Are you sure you don't mind Patti? It is still very heavy."

Mia said to Dana sharply, "It does not matter what Patti thinks or wants girl. She is a slave; she will do whatever you command her to do. They are all slaves here will tend to our needs and please us. Understand?"

Dana nodded and Mia told her, "Take off your clothes girl." Dana blushed, but then obeyed her future mother-in-law. Then Mia spoke to Becca and me, prepare the towels." We left and then Mia whispered something in Aunt Patti's ear. Aunt Patti simply said, "As you wish Ma'am."

Sue and Marsha were about to Dana lay down. But before she could lay down, she blushed and said to Mia, "Mrs. H, I still have to poop. I did not get a chance to do that yet."

Mia laughed, "Poop? Are we little girls in school now?" Mia turned to Sue, "Help her slave."

Realizing that poor Dana was embarrassed, Sue was considerate and brought Dana to the back of the barn and said, "It's okay Ma'am, there is no need to feel embarrassed."

Dana was obviously in distress and squatted low and soon finished what she needed to do. Sue got behind her to lick her clean, but poor Dana said, "No please don't. I know my shit stinks, it's awful."

Normally Sue would not be concerned about the smell and taste, but seeing how embarrassed poor Dana was, she found and old rag and wiped her arse for her. Dana then said to Sue, "Will you help me with my diet please? I was ashamed to tell Mrs. H that all that scat play excited me."

Sue leaned over and kissed Dana lovingly, "Of course Ma'am. Scat play does sound nasty, but when it's done right it is incredible. Right now, you are in a Domme mode. You will love shitting on us." They looked at each other and giggled and went back with the rest.

She helped her lay down and then put a clean towel between her legs and gently pushed her thighs apart. It was clear that Dana was having a rough time of it, her pussy was swollen, raw and red.

Becca and I came back inside, and Mistress Nancy took charge. "Becca and Julie, show Mia and Liz what to do with the towels. Patti, start applying them to Dana's belly and pussy."

Then Mistress leaned over and said to Dana, "I know this is a lot for you dear and you may be embarrassed. What I need you to do is just close your eyes and let my slaves help you. Can you do that sweetie?"

Dana smiled weakly. Then Mistress surprised her and placed a blindfold over Dana's eyes. "This will help you relax dear. Also, it will heighten your other senses and you will be freer to enjoy all the new sensations. Okay Dana?"

The blindfold seemed to help Dana relax and she whispered, "Thank you Mistress."

Becca and I showed Mia and Liz how to apply the towels on Dana's beautiful tits. We reminded them to go slow and be gentle. Once that was done, we told them to wait a bit and let the warm moist heat settle the painful sensations of her body.

While that was being done, Aunt Patti placed the first towel on Dana's bloated belly. As she did, she spoke in low soothing words, "I know your belly is usually nice and flat dear. I used to hate how my belly looked so fat and bloated when I was on my period."

Then Aunt Patti applied the warm towel between her legs. When Dana flinched a bit, Aunt Patti said, "That's okay dear, just relax and let the moist heat work its magic."

As that was being done, the towels on her tits were being removed and gently patted dry. Finally, Mia and Liz started to lightly lick Dana's tits. Julie and Becca watched closely to make sure they did not go too fast. The trick was in learning what Dana's body needed.

As Dana's nipples started to harden, the women licked the tips of the nipples and gently suckled on them, Dana's soft moans told us she was really enjoying the efforts.

Marsha helped Aunt Patti rub the warm moist towel along Dana's belly as Aunt Patti started to press the towel closer on to Dana's bloody pussy. Aunt Patti leaned over to Dana's ear, "How are you doing Ma'am."

Dana moaned and said, "This feels so good."

Aunt Patti asked, "Are you ready for more now Ms. Dana?" Dana just moaned and nodded.

Keeping the towel still on Dana's nasty cunt, Aunt Patti started to lick Dana's thighs. Her thighs were covered in period blood, but that obviously did not bother Aunt Patti. Aunt Patti moved higher up Dana's thighs until she was almost at her cunt.

Aunt Patti removed the bloody towel and then rolled her wet tongue around Dana's labia. It was obvious now that sexual arousal had won out over her cramps.

Without warning, Aunt Patti buried her face into Dana's pussy and pushed her tongue deep inside. That was a sign for Liz and Mia to suckle harder and soon Dana was lost in an orgasm. She repeatedly arched her hips, covering Aunt Patti face with a nasty mix of blood and cum juices. Dana was actually grinding her bloody cunt on Aunt Patti's face.

We did not realize it, but Master Scott had come into the barn. Mia signaled to him, and he took off his clothes and got between Dana's legs. Mia said to Dana, "I invited a special friend to fuck you, Dana. He has a really nice cock. Enjoy it girl."

With that Master Scott pushed his cock inside Dana and slowly fucked her. This was not meant to be a fast hard fuck; this was meant to be a slow screwing. After a while, Dana grabbed Master by the back and pushed her cunt hard on to his cock and Master released a long load of cum.

12