Mia's Revenge Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master got out of her cunt and Aunt Patti got back between Dana's legs and started to lick her clean.

Dana abruptly pushed Aunt Patti's face from her cunt and said, "Please no more. I am exhausted!" Mia and Liz slowly stopped sucking Dana's tits and then I took a light blanket and covered Dana as she curled up and went to sleep.

Mia came over to Aunt Patti and smiled, "You are a mess!" Then she leaned in and started to lick Aunt Patti clean.

The two of them cuddled for a bit and then Aunt Patti said "That was a good idea for you to have me call Master Scott over to fuck her. They obviously both enjoyed it. Poor Dana was still blindfolded and doesn't even know who fucked her.

Mia just laughed. "Do you really think Dana even cared who fucked her? She just needed a good fucking. Then Mia called Master Scott over and she got on her knees and suckled his cock clean.

Mia giggled, "My daughter in law's cunt tastes good on Scott's cock. I am going to have to sample her cunt directly real soon."

Aunt Patti and Mia shared a long kiss and then Mia said, "We should let Dana sleep for an hour or so and then wake her up. I am sure she will feel a lot better." She looked at Aunt Patti and said, "This is way more than I ever expected you to do girl. Thank you for all of this."

The 2 women held hands as they walked bare arsed naked into the kitchen to prepare lunch.

12