Mia's Revenge - The Finale Pt. 02

Story Info
Aunt Patti and Dana are taken to new levels of depravity.
5k words
4.55
6.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of the last chapter Aunt Patti had taken Dana to a tattoo parlor run by Mark. He had just branded Dana. Also, there were my 2 nieces, Becca and Annie. this is how it finished:

Finally, Mark was done, and we looked at his handiwork. It was so impressive.

Along the base of her back, Dana had the word "Slut" branded there. So every time she bent over, people would see it.

Then on one ass check it said, "Master Paul's Slave" and on the other ass cheek it read "Mistress Mia's Slave."

Normally I would not have told Dana, but since she was going to be presented to her fiancé Paul and his mother and aunt (Mia and Liz). I thought it best to show her. I held up a mirror so she could see it. She started to cry.

Between her tears she said, "Aunt Patti, this is exactly what I have needed in my life. Thank you for this!"

The solution needed to finish setting, so I cupped Dana's face in my hands as we both watched Mark fuck Annie. Annie's big ass checks jiggled as Mark whipped her and then Becca pushed her fingers inside Annie's asshole. As expected, it was filthy. Becca wiped her fingers on her tits and it left nasty brown streaks.

Then Becca put lots of lube in Annie's asshole and smiled, "She is ready Master."

Master Mark grabbed Annie's hips and drove his cock deep inside Annie's asshole. Mark had to be at least 8 inches and Annie's ass made nasty slurping sounds as she was being pounded. Mark grabbed Annie's hair and pulled her hair back and spit on her face as he emptied his balls into her bowels.

Mark stayed in her asshole for a moment or so as his cock started to get soft. He slapped her fat ass and then started to pee into her asshole. The sight of his piss running out of her asshole was too much for me. I held Dana's hand with one hand and then fingered myself with the other.

When Mark pulled his cock from her asshole, it was a mess, covered in Annie's shit and his own cum. He walked to the table when Dana was tied and put his cock in front of her. To her credit, Dana never hesitated and suckled his cock clean.

Mark smiled, "This whore will make someone a wonderful wife."

The sounds of Becca licking Annie's nasty asshole clean caught our attention. When Becca was done, they both got on hands and knees and crawled to Mark. Annie spoke for them both, "Thank you Master, it was wonderful."

Mark checked the brandings and saw the skin had been raised into ridges. "Go ahead girls, she is ready to leave. Don't let her sit down and no fucking for at least 24 hours."

We put Dana on her belly into the van and drove home.

Dana said, "I wonder how my husband and his mother will react when they see me like this.

I giggled to myself. I knew exactly how they would react!

And now:

This is Julie. As I did in the last chapter, I am going to let my Aunt Patti finish writing the story, because she actually lived it all.

We (Becca, Annie, Dana and I) were all naked when we got home. I sent Dana up to her bedroom to rest. The pain from the branding can be very intense. Once I got her settled in, I went into the kitchen and saw the others along with Dana's soon to be mother-in-law, Mia, and Mia's sister Liz.

Like us they were naked. I was really happy about how Mia and Liz were taking to our kinky lifestyle that included casual nudity. Once I saw them, I got on hands and knees and crawled to them and kissed their feet.

Mia said, "Is it done?"

I responded, "Yes Mistress, she is upstairs resting."

We all spent the rest of the afternoon planning what would happen the next day. Mia had invited many of her friends down and the kinky fun would be happening in a large, reconverted barn Julie had on her property. It was designed with a big open area in the front and in the back was a bathroom area with 3 toilets and 3 urinals. The urinals were bowl shaped and were about 3 feet off the ground. There were no privacy stalls at all.

We decided that the kinky fun would center around myself, since the whole premise of the visit was for Mia to get her revenge against me by humiliating me as I had humiliated her when I fucked her husband in front of all her friends.

Additionally, the humiliation would also be directed against Dana, her future daughter-in-law, since Mia just found out how kinky and submissive Dana actually is.

I went to Dana's bedroom to wake her. When she woke up, she asked if her mother-in-law knew what was branded on her ass. I explained that I had not told her, and Dana could present herself to Mia to be inspected.

I took Dana by the hand, and we walked, bare assed naked to the kitchen area. Once there Mia said to Dana "Turn around and bend over and place your hands on the bar."

Dana did as she told and Mia went over to inspect Dana's brandings.

Along the base of her back, Dana had the word "Slut" branded there. So, every time she bent over, people would see it.

Then on one ass check it said, "Master Paul's Slave" and on the other ass cheek it read "Mistress Mia's Slave."

Mia was pleased. "Do you have any questions Dana?"

Dana nodded, "Thank you for letting me speak Mistress. I do have some concerns. I am worried about how my fiancé, Paul, will feel about my brandings."

Mia responded, "I explained to my son that I wanted to share ownership of his new bride and he agreed. You will be our shared property. Understand slave?"

When Dana nodded, Mia continued. She looked at Dana and I and said, "Tomorrow the both of you will be presented to our family and friends. They are all as kinky as we are. There will be absolutely no limits on how you will be abused and humiliated. Is that understood and acceptable?"

After we both nodded, Mia went to the girls and rubbed our legs and then our cunts. "You girls need to be shaved, there is quite a bit of stubble. I want you both perfect for tomorrow."

Mia told Becca, Annie, Nancy and Julie to shave us completely and make sure they are perfectly smooth, if not, we would suffer.

Nancy put a collar and leash on us and led us into the barn. There, we had our wrists tied to the rafters. Becca and Annie went to fetch the warm oil. When they came back, Julie and Nancy covered every square inch of our bodies with the scented oil. I love the scent of vanilla and I was so happy they used that scent.

Once we were covered, Becca and Annie came over with the razors and started to remove the stubble. When Annie got to my cunt she laughed, "I don't know why we needed to oil Aunt Patti's cunt, she is soaked already." I was so excited, that I had to really concentrate on staying still. I looked over and saw that Dana was having the same problem as Nancy and Julie shaved her.

Once they were done, they called Mia and Liz back to the barn, but left us tied.

Mia smiled as she ran her hands up and down our bodies. "They seem like little girls now, that is how smooth they feel."

She looked at Annie, Becca, Nancy and Julie and said, "I am pleased, you did a good job." Then she looked to Liz. "Tie these whores to the fence post, bent over, asses high. I think you and I should whip their asses as a reward for a job well done."

As Liz tied them, Mia looked to and asked, "Does the idea of the girls getting whipped scare you girl?"

Dana answered, "No Mistress. I understand now this is what they need and want. They are whores and pain sluts. They enjoy the whippings."

Mia smiled, "Good girl, you will make a good wife for my son." Then she pointed at all of the women bent over and ready to be whipped. Mia then asked, "Look at their asses Dana, what do you notice right away?"

Dana answered, "You mean aside from the fact that they have gorgeous and sexy asses?" Both Mia and Dana laughed and then Dana added, "The jeweled plugs in their asses Mistress, they look so sexy like that."

Mia smiled, "I agree dear. Notice each girl has a different jewel? That is because the jewels match their birthstones. See they are garnet, emerald, topaz and even diamond. When the girls got married with their vanilla friends, they exchanged rings. Then in the ceremony with their kinky friends, they exchanged butt plugs."

Mia looked at Dana, "You are an April baby right girl?" Dana nodded. "Your birthstone is diamond, am I right girl?" Dana nodded again, not certain where this was going.

Mia walked to where she had a package and opened it and pulled out a butt plug with a diamond at the end of it. "This is my gift to you dear; I am so pleased to have you are my new daughter-in-law."

Dana was still tied and helpless as Mia leaned in and hugged her and gave her a sensual kiss. Mia said, "You got your ass branded for me, this is my thank you gift to you for accepting the branding."

As I watched the interaction between Dana and Mia, I felt a tear run down my face. It was that beautiful.

Dana started to cry also, and Mia licked her tears and then smiled. "Okay girl, would you like me to insert the plug?" Between the tears, Dana nodded.

Mia said, "Good, but my gift is going to be a bit unique." Mia nodded to Liz and Liz came over with a large enema bag. Mia hung it from the post and started to fill Dana's bowels. After the first quart was in her, Mia rubbed her belly and then Liz added another quart."

Mia smiled wickedly as she inserted the plug inside Dana's asshole. Mia took a picture and said, "Your belly is so bloated, it looks like you are pregnant. The enema is a nasty mix of soap and milk. When I remove it, you will sound like a car horn as you shit yourself."

Then Mia went to me and slipped my butt plug out and put it in my mouth as Liz and Mia filled my bowels. After 2 quarts the plug was reinserted and then Mia and Liz went over to where the other women was tied awaiting their whipping. Liz and Mia started to whip their asses. As they did the girls wiggled their asses with each lash on their asses.

As the girls were whipped, Dana and I were still tied with our hands above our heads. We watched each other as we "toed danced" as our bellies cramped up from the enemas. Soon both of us were moaning as the enemas worked their magic and we were in desperate need to expel the nasty enema.

After a while, the whipping stopped, and Liz and Mia went down the line of naked asses. They reached between the girls spread legs and brought them off one by one. Once they all orgasmed, Mia and Liz untied the girls.

Mia let them kneel for a moment and then ordered Becca and Julie to stand up. Mia and Liz gave them the whips and told them to whip Dana and me. They moved behind us and gave us both a severe whipping. Between the cramps and the whipping both Dana and I drifted into sub space. Eventually we both started screaming as our orgasms hit us hard.

As we hung there limply from our wrists, Mia went to Dana and Liz went to me. Mia counted to three and on "three" pulled the plugs out of our assholes. Just as Mia said, it sounded like car horns going off as we farted and shit ourselves. If we still had any shame, we would have been embarrassed. As it was, the humiliation made us both sexually aroused.

It seemed to take forever, but finally our bowels were empty. They released us both, but between the enemas, whippings and orgasms we could barely stand. Becca and Julie helped us lay down. Once we were on our bellies, Mia ordered the girls to get rid of the filthy straw that we had shit in and clean up the rest of the barn for tomorrow.

Mia went to Dana and told her how proud was going to be to have her as her daughter-in-law. Mia helped Dana to her hands and knees and then shocked us all by licking Dana's filthy asshole clean. Once she was done, she went over to me and did the same thing.

She explained, "Girls, I have abused and humiliated you both and yet neither one used their safe word to make me stop. You have earned my respect. Tomorrow will be a day of extreme abuse and humiliation, yet you both willingly accept it. I doubt there are many other women that could do that."

Mia then covered us both and allowed us to go to sleep. Sometime during the night one of us must have moved close to the other, because when we woke up the next morning we were spooning like teenagers. Her sexy ass was pressing into my belly as my big tits pressed into her back.

Mia came into the barn the next morning and woke us both up. She attached leashes to our collars, and we crawled behind into the large bathroom in the barn. Mia pointed to some straw and told us to pee and shit. Dana and I held hands as we did so, again showing absolutely no shame or modesty.

Once we were done, we took turns licking each other filthy asses and then crawled back into the bathroom with Mia and Liz. Both of the women sat down on the toilet and start to pee and then shit. The four of us just chatted as if this was the most natural situation in the world. After they were done, they stood and bent over as Dana and I licked them clean.

Once they were done, they told Dana to crawl to the toilet that her future mother-in-law used while I did the same to where Liz sat. We looked into the toilet bowls and saw a nasty mix of piss and shit. I both dreaded and was excited by the words I knew she was about to say. Liz looked at us both, "Okay girls, dip your hands into the toilet and wipe the piss all over your bodies."

We did as commanded, the water was so cold. Then she told us what to do next and we reached in and smeared the shit all over our faces, tits, belly and in our hair. Once we were completely covered in filth and piss, we were told to kneel with our heads above the toilets.

In that position, on all fours, the Dommes got behind us and lubricated our assholes using their fingers. Once they were done, they put their fingers by our mouths and we licked them clean.

Liz said, "I have invited some of the men to fuck your nasty asses. The both of you are going to remain in that position, don't you dare turn your heads at any time. If I even suspect you are going to turn your heads, you will be punished."

For the next hour or so, there was a parade of men that came into the bathroom to fuck our asses. Some of them must have been women because it had a different feel, and they never came.

At different times, Liz and Mia must have thought we were trying to look back because they grabbed our hair and pushed our heads into the filthy water. She held us under for so long that we both wound up swallowing some of the water. Once they pulled our heads up, we puked into the filthy mess.

Other times when our heads were in the water, they would slam the toilet seats on our heads. It really did not hurt, but the humiliation was beyond description.

After everyone was done fucking us, we were allowed to catch our breath, but were not allowed to move from the toilets. Both Dana and I were unable to start farting and soon our ass cheeks were covered in the cum that spewed out of our assholes each time we farted.

We were then told to put our heads into the bowl-shaped urinals. Once that was done the same parade of men walked through and pissed on our faces and hair. There is no way of describing how bad we both stank.

Finally, Mia told us that we could stand. It felt so good to be able to stretch our backs a bit, but when I saw poor Dana, I was shocked at how disgusting she looked. Her long blond hair was stringy and matted from the filthy water and piss. Her beautiful body was covered in shit and piss, and she smelled like a filthy outhouse.

Mia must have been reading my mind because she said, "Don't feel bad for Dana, you look just as disgusting."

We were led outside and noticed that the other women were preparing for an outdoor lunch. The slaves, Annie, Julie and Becca were setting up the food in tents that had been rented and erected earlier this morning. There were still some men working on finishing setting up the tents. I chuckled to myself when I saw they were working at a snail's pace because they loved the sight of all the naked women around.

Since Dana and I were so filthy we were not allowed to do anything. It gave us a moment to have a quiet chat with Liz. She looked at us both, "Speak your mind girls."

Dana spoke first, "Mistress, how do you think my fiancé Paul will react when he realizes how disgusting I really am?"

Mia smiled and said, "Trust me dear, he will love it."

Unconvinced, Dana said, "But how can you be so sure of that?"

Mia laughed, "Silly girl, when you were bent over the bowl and being fucked, my son Paul, was one of the men fucking you. For that matter, so was your future father-in-law and his brother among the men that fucked you. Trust me girl, you have no secrets from anyone in our family now."

Mia told us to bend over and when we did, she put duct tape over our assholes. When I asked why she was doing that she said, "I don't want anyone fucking your assholes for a while. They are loose now, and I need them tighter for the finale of the evening." The way she said "finale" made me shiver.

Then she had us lay on the ground, I noticed there were stakes driven into the ground. We reached for the stakes and Mia tied us. We were positioned in such a way that if we lifted our heads, we could see each other. Mia then went inside to eat with everyone else.

I asked Dana how she was doing she said that she was sore from the whippings, fuckings and enemas, but otherwise very excited. I agreed.

In time some people wandered out from the tents and stood over us and peed on us. After a while some women came out and squatted over us and actually shit on us. Before they left, they smeared the shit all over our faces and bodies. I remember thinking, "It is as if we were no longer people anymore, just toilets for people to use.

After a while, in spite of how disgusting we looked some men actually mounted us and fucked our cunts. A few women lowered their cunts on our faces, and we licked them to orgasms. Other men just watched and jerked off on us.

Just when I thought it could not get any worse, Mia and Nancy untied us and took us to high backed wooden chairs. We were seated in the chairs and tied to them. Then stakes were driven into the ground and our ankles were tied to the stakes. In that position, our legs were spread wide, and our cunts lewdly displayed.

Truthfully, at this point I had no idea what was going to happen. The crowd gathered around us as cunts were lubed. Then when I saw Mia and Nancy putting lube all over their hands, I knew what was going to happen.

Nancy got on her knees in front of me and told me to lean my hips out as much as possible. She took a few fingers and started to play with my cunt. In spite of how disgusting I looked, I started to move my hips to get myself off. I looked at Dana and saw Mia doing the same thing to her.

Luckily both women have slender hands as they tucked their thumbs into the palms and drove them into our cunts. I could feel the fattest part of Nancy's hand stretching my cunt and then she drove her entire hand, wrist and some of her arm inside my cunt. For the second time today, my mind drifted into sub space as Nancy made a fist inside me and started to pound my cunt.

I noticed people starting to lay on the ground and fuck, a lot of women were on hands and knees getting fucked as well. I have no idea how many times I came, and finally Nancy stopped. Her fist still inside me, she leaned over and gave me a tender kiss. "I love you so much Aunt Patti, we all do."

I started to cry as Nancy slowly undid her fist and then gently pulled her arm, wrist and finally her hand out of my cunt. I was beyond caring how nasty my cunt looked or sounded as I started to cunt fart. I got a glimpse of Dana and saw she was in the same shape as me.

Mia helped Dana up as Nancy helped me. We both had to lean on them as they helped us into the tent. The people actually applauded as we walked in. Once we were seated, Mia and Nancy made plates for us and Becca, Sue and Annie came to sit with us as we all ate and enjoyed each other's company.

12