Mia's Revenge - The Finale Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie explained that Nancy had been fisting her and Becca for the last few weeks so that she would be able to fist me easily. I leaned over and kissed my beautiful nieces. "Thank you girls, I am sure that was not easy, but Nancy obviously knew what she was doing.

Mia came over to our table with Dana on a leash, she said to Nancy, "If your whore is done eating, I think we should put them both to bed. They will need to rest up before tonight's festivities."

Nancy agreed and they took us up to our bedroom. To make sure we would sleep and not finger ourselves, they tied wrists to the headboard. Nancy said, "Rest up ladies, you have no idea what is coming up later tonight."

Dana and I were too wound up from everything that had happened so far and discussed how we felt about it all. Dana said, "I can't believe Mrs. H is letting me marry her son. I mean look at me, I reek of cum, piss, even puke and I have shit all over my face, tits and belly."

I agreed with Dana and said, "I can't imagine anything they have planned for tonight could be any worse than what has already happened."

Still too excited to sleep, we realized that we have just enough play in our rope to allow us to press our bodies together and grind our cunts. That was exactly what we needed. After cumming we both fell into a deep restful sleep.

It was dusk when Mia and Nancy came into to get us. Our legs were still crossed over each other from our "scissor session." Nancy just chuckled and shook her head, "Look at these women, even tied they were able to grind cunts."

We all laughed as the Dommes untied us from the beds and had us sit up. Nancy was very serious, "Girls I have seen what we are about to do to you online and it looks so bizarre that we wanted to do it to you girls. But I have to tell you, it could be dangerous, and trust me girls, it is fucking depraved. If you want to change your minds, no one will think any less of you."

Neither of us could imagine what they had in mind, but neither of us wanted to stop it. I said, "I doubt it can be as bad as you are saying." Looking back, I realize now how wrong I actually was.

Dana and I got on hands and knees and went to the open area behind the barn. People got really quiet when they saw us walk in. Mia said, "I gave the sluts a chance to back out, but they are going to continue."

Nancy said, "To be fair, we never told them what we actually have planned but we did warn them it was depraved and possibly even dangerous. They still want to do it."

The crowd stood and applauded as Dana and I were being positioned. We were put on our hands and knees facing each other. Then we were pushed down so our tits were flat on the ground and our asses high in the air. Both of us were blindfolded and the duct tape was ripped from our assholes.

We were both warned, no matter what happened, we were not to move. If we were good, they would allow us to see what was actually happening. I wished I could have seen Dana to see if she was as scared as I was.

I felt something being inserted into my asshole and then everyone got really quiet. Suddenly I heard some kind of a "whizzing sound" and even with my eyes closed I could see there were bright light. I felt little pin pricks on my ass, nothing painful, just an odd sensation.

For the next moment or so this continued. Then I felt whatever was in my asshole being removed and something placed back inside. Nancy came by my ear and said I did very well and would I like to see what was happening.

I said, "Yes please," and apparently Mia was saying the same thing to Dana. They counted to 3, and on "3," the blindfold was removed, and I felt the same sensation in my asshole. It took me a moment to adjust my eyes and when I did, I saw that Dana was having fireworks shot out of her ass. I saw a mirror positioned and saw the same thing being done to me.

It was beyond bizarre! I watched as the spent fireworks were removed from our assholes and another device inserted. We were told that we had to stay in position, but we could play with ourselves if we wanted to. I wasted no time and had my fingers pushed into my cunt and Dana did the same.

The Dommes held our asses in place to make sure we did not wiggle as we came, for fear that moving our asses would change the direction of the fireworks.

After about 15 minutes we were allowed to move. We had to be helped into a standing position and the people watching applauded us loud and long. Dana and I hugged and cried as we realized the ordeal was finally over.

The funniest part was that some of the other women wanted to try having the same thing done to them. Dana and I sat and held hands as we watched the bizarre fireworks display. Everyone was nice to us and brought us drinks and food and for the rest of the night we were treated like queens.

The next morning, I sat down to have my coffee and all of the other members of both families were there already. Mia and Liz thanked both Dana and I and Mia gave a check to Nancy for "services rendered."

I told Mia that was not necessary, and she simply smiled. "I know you are not going to keep the money, but you will donate it to pet shelters and to veteran's groups. Look Patti, I am lucky to be in a situation where money is not a concern at all. Open the envelop."

When I did, I was shocked! The amount was well into the six figures, double what we had agreed to.

I hugged Mia and started to cry as we hugged and kissed. Then I hugged Dana and finally Liz.

Mia said, "One last thought Patti. How do you feel about making this a yearly thing?"

I smiled, "Mia, I am in my 70's dear. I do not know how many more times I can do this. But this money means so much to so many people and animals, I am happy to do it as long as I can."

Becca and Julie said, "When Aunt Patti decides she can't do it, we will take her place." Nancy and Annie agreed they would too.

It's funny how things work out, what started as a method of revenge, financially, would now touch so many animals and people that really need that help. When done with a good heart, kinky sex can be an amazing and rewarding thing!

12