Mia's Special Gift Pt. 01

Story Info
Will Mia give away her Virginity before her wedding?
8k words
4.52
7.9k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedVixon
RedVixon
81 Followers

Sam was marrying the most incredible, beautiful woman in the entire universe in two months and he still has to pinch himself every once in a while just to make sure it wasn't all a dream. Mia was a very special girl in so many ways. Light just glows off of her and anyone she encounters can feel her angelic essence. Sam was brought out of his reverie as he heard Mia trying to get her best friend's attention.

"Yooohooo, earth to Giselle," Mia said as she playfully laughed.

"Sorry, I'm back." She said as she gave Sam a not so nice look.

Sam knew she was in love with Mia too but he didn't think Mia really understood the depth of her feelings she had for her. He can see the way Giselle looks after her and thinks that she has to protect her. It makes him angry sometimes but he knows she is harmless so he just amuses himself by making her angry at times. Ya know, a guy thing.

Giselle lives at the apartment with Mia and he is glad to have someone watch over her but not so sure he's happy it's Giselle. If he lived with Mia, he knew he would not be able to keep his hands off of her and was afraid he would make a devastating mistake by making love to her before their wedding day.

When Sam kisses Mia, at times he will open his eyes and wink at Giselle and she gives him this evil death stare. Sam knows she only tolerates him because of Mia and Sam could say the same of her.

"What were you asking me Mia?" Giselle finally asked.

"I said, silly girl," she said as she playfully tugged on Giselle's hair, "is your dress ok for the wedding? You've got it fitted, right?"

"Of course, it's all set. Don't you worry about me, everything is in order."

"Wonderful! Everything is pretty much put together anyway. I'm glad we are having a small wedding Sam, we need to concentrate on our honeymoon anyway." Mia walked over to him on her hands and knees like a cat on the hunt.

Mia didn't have the slightest clue how damn sexy she was and that is what made her even sexier. Sam looked up briefly and saw Giselle looking at her ass as it swayed towards him and that enticed Sam to reach forward to grab her and pull her on top of him. He knew she was watching as Mia straddled his body and grabbed his face with her hands and planted a kiss on his lips and then Sam grabbed her ass and squeezed her cheeks. He heard Giselle grunt and get up which gave him another point on his scoreboard.

As Giselle got a drink from the kitchen, she made as much noise as possible to remind them that she was there. She couldn't stand to see him kiss her, or even touch her, that should be her. He doesn't deserve her, not the love that she gives him. Giselle heard Sam slap Mia playfully on the ass and tell her that he was leaving. She grabbed her drink and leaned against the kitchen doorframe as Mia walked him out.

After he finally left, Giselle walked over to her. "You know, you're too good for him, right? He doesn't deserve you Mia."

"Why do you put him down so much Giselle? I love him, you know that. You're my best friend."

Giselle sighed and after a pregnant pause said, "I'm sorry, I know you do. I just know how special you are, I hope he realizes what he is getting."

Mia walked over to Giselle." Sam is nothing but a gentleman and I feel safe around him."

"You two haven't had sex yet, have you?" Giselle asked with her eyebrow raised.

"No, Sam knows I'm not ready for that yet." Mia grabbed Giselle's hand and led her to the couch. "The other day he put his hand between my legs and it was the most incredible feeling. Just that simple touch ignited a fire within me Giselle and I craved more." She put her head back and laughed.

Seeing Mia do that simple thing and bare her neck like that made Giselle's mouth dry with wanting to suck on her ear lobes and run her tongue up and down her neck.

"You know he doesn't deserve your special gift Mia, your virginity. He would not treasure it like..." Giselle chastised herself for opening her mouth but she just hated that Sam was going to get her special gift...and not her.

"Like you would you mean?" Mia asked as she tilted her head and twirled Giselle's hair in her fingers.

"Yes Mia, like I would. It is a gift I would treasure forever." Giselle said as she got up.

Mia got up and walked over to her and gently grabbed her to turn her around. "Hey, wait a minute. I know you would treasure my gift Giselle but I am bound to give it to the man I will spend the rest of my life with. I treasure you and I ask you to please understand that."

"Of course I do." Giselle did understand but that didn't make it hurt any less.

Mia reached up on her tiptoes as she has done a million times before and gave Giselle a soft kiss on the lips. As innocent as that was to Mia, it meant the world to Giselle and she ached to have more.

But Giselle knew that she had planted that seed in Mia's head about her virginity and now all she had to do was water it and watch it grow. Somehow she would make her understand how special that gift was and it was to be given to someone who really loved her, deep down in the pit of her soul.

Giselle always had to endure watching Sam hold Mia's hands and touching her body and it was getting too much for her and she knew Sam could tell. He always was watching her and he could see her agitation which made him do it more. Giselle knew that Sam did love her but Giselle wasn't sure how deep that love ran. Was it just the thought of having an innocent like Mia, taking all of her firsts, just to put the notch on his board? Well, she was going to make sure he didn't get all of her firsts because she was going to take it. Mia's special gift belonged to her, not Sam!

One night after Sam left, Mia surprised Giselle by asking her what she meant by taking her virginity. Giselle almost choked on her drink, not believing that Mia had actually just asked her that. She was happy inside that the seed was indeed growing.

"Mia, it's no secret how I feel about you and I wonder sometimes why you let me stay in your life. I wouldn't ever harm you and I will always and forever be here for you. I know I cannot make love to you as a man but I could make love to you like a man. It would be my pleasure to educate you in the ways of love before you get married. Don't you think Sam would want you to be experienced in bed anyway on your honeymoon? After all, he's experienced himself, he's no young duckling."

"Sam would be furious Giselle. That would be such a deception to him, and I can't even believe I'm talking about this." Mia got up and walked to her bedroom.

Yes, it would be a deception Giselle thought and for her to even suggest it was deception in itself. The thought of Mia shutting her out forever because of it sickened her. Giselle went to Mia's room to talk to her and apologize.

Giselle softly knocked on the door and carefully pushed the door open. Mia was lying on her stomach, on the edge of her bed with her right arm hanging over the edge and Giselle walked over and knelt on the floor beside her bed. "Mia, I have no right to even suggest something as crazy as that, can you ever please forgive me? To lose you would be the most devastating thing to ever happen to me and I would die inside."

"Giselle, you have nothing to be sorry for. I am only sorry because the thought actually appeals to me. I have kept this gift to give to someone who will treasure it. I've heard so many stories from girlfriends who've had their virginity taken and it was thrown away like a piece of trash. I vowed I would never give mine away to just anyone. That person has to love me with all their heart and soul."

Mia looked at Giselle. "I know your love for me is with all your heart and soul Giselle, I can feel it. Don't think I'm that innocent or naïve not to notice. I wouldn't ever want you to leave because I know your love is true. Don't get me wrong, I know Sam loves me but I also see the way he looks at other girls. Everyone sees beautiful people in their everyday life and it's nothing to notice someone's beautiful smile, or their sparkling eyes or even their incredible body. That's normal, natural, but when people look at other people with lust in their eyes on more than one occasion, and to be so blunt about it, that's not acceptable. I want to marry Sam but I also have some reservations. I truly believe that he would not treasure my gift...as you would. I put on a little charade Giselle; making Sam think that I'm this little naïve, silly girl. In a lot of ways I am but I also am very aware of what goes on with him. That in itself is deception but I keep this persona so I will not be led astray by deception itself."

Giselle could not believe her ears. This is what she had yearned to hear for what seemed like forever and she still wasn't sure she was hearing right. "Mia, are you serious? I mean, are you actually thinking about giving your gift to me? If we did this, my heart would ache forever if you regretted this. And why do you still plan on marrying him if you believe he is not true to you?"

Mia reached down to caress Giselle's cheek. "As I said, I know he loves me but the depth of his love is what I am not sure about. I will give you this gift and it will be out of the love of my heart to you Giselle. I won't ever regret it and believe it or not, my heart does not ache at all with this thought. I will deal with Sam later but I think he truly just wants that part of me that I don't think I can give to him. I will not be like my other girlfriends who've had theirs thrown away in the trash."

Giselle was so happy she could not even contain herself as she leaned up and kissed Mia. "I promise you Mia, you wouldn't regret this. I will make it the most special day of your life and I will treasure that day forever."

"I know you will, I have no doubt about it. Well, I think we need to get started soon so I have some experience before my wedding night, don't you think?" Mia kissed her back. This time it wasn't just a sweet, fast kiss. Mia kissed Giselle like she kissed Sam. She gently put her hand behind her head to bring her closer to deepen the kiss. When Mia opened her eyes, Giselle could see they were glossy.

"Tomorrow Giselle, tomorrow I give my gift to you. Sam and I have a date tomorrow and we are going to dinner and after I get home I'll be ready for you. Do you have what we need to do this?" Mia shyly asked Giselle.

"Yes my love, I do." Giselle reached and caressed her neck. "I promise you, I will treasure this gift forever Mia and I cannot thank you enough for giving this to me."

Mia stood up and brought Giselle up with her and just before she kissed her again, whispering to her. "It's my pleasure Giselle, my heart is happy to give it to you."

Giselle went back to her room and just as she lay in bed, she couldn't believe what just happened. Her greatest desire has come true and she vowed that she would ensure Mia didn't ever regret this and she would treasure this gift forever, just as she told her. She couldn't help herself as she took her panties off and spread her legs. She was already so wet and also wanted to take her time with Mia tomorrow. It was all about her and tonight she would take care of herself. She felt the wetness of her lips and she closed her eyes and spread her lips apart. With her head to the side and her left hand stroking her clit while her other hand was invading the depths of her pussy, it didn't take long at all for her hips to tighten and her juices to coat her hand. She put her fingers in her mouth and as she sucked her juices off, all thoughts were of Mia as she closed her legs, rolled over and drifted off to sleep.

******************

Sam could tell that something was different about Mia but he couldn't put a finger on it. "You seem quiet tonight, you doing ok sweetheart?"

"Of course, I'm just famished. After we eat though, I'm going to head home babe, I need to get some sleep, it's been a long day."

"I understand that, today has been a whirlwind of problems. And, I have to work tomorrow, ugh! We got a new contract at work and of course it's a big one and they want us to get started on it tomorrow, bright and early of course."

Secretly Mia was happy he had to work tomorrow but she put on her pouty face. "Ohhhh, I'm sorry, that really stinks! We can have dinner tomorrow though, right?"

"Of course love, of course. Wouldn't miss it for the world." Sam cupped her chin with two fingers and gave her a kiss.

Mia felt a little bit of guilt about what she was about to do, thinking she might be wrong about everything but she quickly squashed that. I do know you love me Sam, she thought as she looked at him, but something is still missing. She put her head on his shoulder and continued the walk to the restaurant.

Before she knew it, she was walking in her apartment. She was trying not to rush with Sam and it was very hard to contain herself. He seemed sated with the little making out they did in the car and she knew he wanted her by the evidence of him pressing against her.

She locked the door and walked inside. It was quiet when Giselle walked into the living room to meet her. She had a quiet look about her and Mia just smiled.

"Are you triple sure about this Mia? Do not think I will be upset if you don't want to do it, nothing you could do would upset me."

Mia walked over to her and twirled her hair in her finger and reassured her. "I've been waiting for this all day and night Giselle, I'm ready." She leaned forward and kissed her and they stood like that for a few minutes."

"Let me take a shower first and then meet me in my room? I want to wash the day away," and be fresh, Mia thought to herself.

"Sounds great, I just got out of the shower before you came home. I'll meet you in your room then."

They walked together to their prospective rooms. Giselle was finding it hard to contain herself and she could feel the wetness already. Shoot, who was she kidding, she was always wet around Mia anyway. But tonight, it was of course more than usual, even after last night. She took her clothes off and put a robe on. After she got the strap on she had recently bought, she made her way to Mia's room.

When she heard the water shut off, her stomach was in knots with nervousness. A few moments later, Mia walked out with a towel on and they both looked at each other. As if on command, she dropped her towel and Giselle unrobed. They looked at each other and Mia broke the silence. "Giselle, you are so beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you." Giselle could barely whisper.

"Touch me Giselle, take my gift tonight, I give myself to you."

That was all it took and Giselle wrapped her arms around her and her mouth was on hers. They kissed and touched each other all over their bodies. As they broke the kiss, Giselle bent down and put one of Mia's breasts in her mouth. Mia put her head back and moaned. "Ohhhh my, that feels so good. Your lips feel like heaven on my breast, don't stop."

Giselle's other hand was playing with her other nipple and some more moans came out of her mouth. "Oh Giselle, suck the other one please."

She put the other nipple in her mouth while keeping the other one at its peak with her other hand. "Lay down please." Giselle softly said as she stood up.

Mia went to the bed with Giselle following her and she continued to suck on her nipples before gently laying her on the bed.

"Ohhhh my, when you do that, it's like you're igniting a fire in between my legs, I fucking love it." Mia gently grabbed her head to bring her closer to her breast.

Giselle lifted her head and started to move down. She rained kisses all the way down to just about the V between her legs. Gently moving her legs apart, she kissed each thigh until her kisses were getting closer to Mia's essence.

"You're so beautiful Mia, so beautiful." Giselle said as she softly breathed on Mia's beautifully shaved lips and ran her tongue up and down her outer lips.

"Oh fuck." That was all Mia could say as Giselle's tongue had touched her inner folds and she kept licking her. Giselle opened her lips and began feasting on her delectable pussy like she couldn't get enough of it. "Giselle, that feels so fucking good, please don't stop, oh fuck."

Giselle then grabbed her clit and began gently sucking on that. With her mouth on her clit and her tongue grazing the inner folds of her pussy, Mia was arching her back, wanting her even closer.

"Giselle, I'm going to come already, please don't stop!" Giselle's sucked harder on her clit and soon she felt Mia's juices flowing and it was all Giselle could do to catch it all. "Oh fuck Giselle, you are so good at that. That was freaking heavenly."

Giselle did not respond but kept gently licking her pussy, she knew how sensitive she was but she wanted more. She brought her finger to her clit and began rubbing on it as her mouth devoured her pussy. "Giselle, what are you doing, ohhh fuck, I don't know if I can take anymore!"

Giselle put two fingers inside of her delectable pussy and stroked her inner folds. She increased the pressure on her clit and her mouth kept sucking all of her juices that were lingering. As she was doing this, Mia once again arched her back, bucking to get Giselle even closer and all you could hear was Mia screaming. "Ohhhhh, Giselle, I'm fucking coming again, oh shit!"

Mia's hips were bucking like crazy and Giselle kept her mouth in place to swallow all of her delicious nectar as it flowed in her mouth. Giselle was moaning at each swallow, letting Mia know how much she enjoyed it.

When Mia was done, Giselle licked all over her pussy as Mia calmed down from her extreme orgasm.

"Oh fuck Giselle that was the most amazing feeling I've ever experienced."

Giselle gently licked all around her beautiful lips and with one final lick from the bottom to the top, she raised herself up and moved up to Mia's face. "You have no idea how good you taste," she said as her body melded with Mia's.

"Well, let's see then." Mia licked around Giselle's mouth and then she kissed her. Both girls were moaning as Mia's juices were consumed by the both of them. As they broke the kiss, Giselle looked at Mia, not wanting to ask if she was ready for fear that she would say no. As much as it would kill her, she would always honor Mia's wishes.

"I'm ready Giselle, take me, make love to me...I give you my gift."

Giselle kissed her one more time and then bent lower and kissed her pussy again and then went to grab the strap on. "Do you like it?" Giselle asked when she got it on her.

"I love it, now come here." Mia's voice was husky.

Giselle climbed on the bed and then remembered. "Oh, I should get a towel to put under you; we don't know how much of a mess we will make."

"You can grab the one I used in the shower over there."

As Giselle went to grab it, Mia commented. "You look pretty hot with that on Giselle."

"Glad you think so because I'm about to devour you with it." She came back and Mia lifted her bottom off the bed and Giselle couldn't help herself as she cupped her buttocks and her mouth engulfed her pussy again. Mia giggled and told her she couldn't stay like that forever and Giselle reluctantly took her mouth away and adjusted the towel as Mia lowered herself. "Oh, but I can."

With no words spoken between them, Giselle placed herself between Mia's legs and grabbing the strap on with her right hand, placed the head against her lips. She stroked her like that to get some lubrication and then she placed the head just inside her lips. She moved slowly in and out with just the tip to get her used to the feeling of it and Giselle wished she could actually feel her. "You have no idea how intoxicating you are Mia." She leaned forward and moved the cock in and out a little bit more and she saw Mia's head arching back and her eyes closed. Then she felt the barrier and she stopped.

RedVixon
RedVixon
81 Followers