Mia's Special Gift Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it Giselle, fuck the shit out of me, yessss! Slam that big cock into me, that's it, give it all to me, fuck yes!" Mia didn't even realize that she was about to come, it came so fast and she screamed to Giselle to keep going. "Yessss, don't stop, fuck me damn it, fuck my pussy!"

When Mia came down from her high of coming so hard, Giselle had turned on her side and with the cock still inside of her they both fell fast asleep as Giselle's arms and leg was wrapped around her.

***************************

It was Mia's wedding day and Giselle was trying her hardest to be supportive of her. When she saw her walking down the isle and when Sam kissed her, she knew that was it. Mia was no longer totally hers and she didn't like that feeling.

There were going to be gone for a week on their honeymoon and Giselle didn't know if she could make it that long without her. Before the newlywed couple left though, Mia gave her a big hug and even kissed her right in front of Sam. "I'll see you soon, ok?" I smiled at the both of them and waved them off.

When they got to the hotel room, Sam had taken time to ensure the room was exquisite. There was a hot tub, rose petals all over the place and candles lighting the room. Sam had rubbed Mia's whole body with oil, slowly massaging her everywhere and Mia couldn't deny how good that felt.

Sam stepped back to admire her and told her how beautiful she looked. "Stay there." He went and grabbed his phone. "You look so fucking intoxicating baby." Sam snapped the picture of her. He showed it to her and she liked what she saw.

Mia began to wonder if what she'd done was a mistake but again squashed that doubt and gave him a seductive smile. "Make love to me Sam." Mia purred.

Sam took his time to kiss her everywhere as he ended up in between her legs devouring her pussy. It felt good to Mia but she couldn't help compare it to Giselle. Giselle ignited a fire within her and it was that thought that made her juices flood onto Sam's face.

"Damn you taste good baby. I can't wait to be inside of you Mia, to feel your velvety softness gripping me." He took his cock in one hand and stroked her lips and she spread her legs for him. As he entered her slowly, he was prepared to feel a barrier but when he entered her all the way, the only thing Mia heard was. "What the FUCK Mia?"