Mia's Tentacle Growth Pt. 02

Story Info
Mias naughty experiments with her tentacle escalate.
8.2k words
4.62
10.1k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly my tentacle pushed in between my lips. Its sensitive head passed into the hot wetness of my mouth.

Don't worry. This time we are not starting with a big jump. This is more or less where I mean to start. But first: Hi. It's me again: Mia. In case you've forgotten (as if that was even possible), I'm a nerdy girl whose clitoris has grown into a weird tentacle that can move freely in all directions in front of me. I still call it my "little button", but the word little has become slightly ironic. By now, it was the size of my lower arm.

Two weeks have gone by since my last story, and my little button has continued its painstakingly slow growth. And I had continued my little experiments. During the day I had gradually come to use my little button for everyday tasks, such as opening the dishwasher while juggling dirty plates. I had even started to include my little button into my regular fitness routine by wrapping one of those arm bands with exchangeable weights around it.

My naughty experiments had also continued. After having spent multiple ineffective workdays unable to get erotic thoughts out of my head, I had limited these to my morning and evening ritual. During my morning ritual I would observe and record any change in my tentacle while closely watching myself in the mirrored wardrobe next to my bed. I would snap pictures with my phone to document its development. The simple tracking app I originally programmed to keep track of its length has been extended with numerous data points like its dexterity, flexibility, and ability to lift weights. At the end of this routine, I would transition into a short masturbation session. I loved slithering my little tentacle in and out of the cavity formed by my hands. Or into the Fleshlight I had named Amanda.

During my evening ritual I would lie still in my bed and let my tentacle snake its way up under the sheets over my breasts and eventually into my waiting mouth. This was where my little buttons' growth became most noticeable. Towards the end of our last story, getting it into my mouth still required a lot of bending and stretching both of my body and of my little button, and I still was barely able to reach my mouth with its tip. Now, with two weeks of growth under its belt, my little button was able to reach my mouth more comfortably.

And this is where we start today, with my tentacle pushing in between my lips and passing into the sensual wetness of my mouth past my tongue and towards my throat. My lips kissed it as I mumbled: "Oh my. You're eager today, aren't you?"

Somehow, I still got a kick out of pretending that my clitoris had a mind of its own and would ravish my body of its own accord. My little button dipped quickly, as if nodding, and snaked its way back in between my lips. I willingly parted them to envelop the little tip and allow my tongue to start its passionate dance. By now, I had gotten more used to the explosion of sensation I felt while fellating myself. The parallel sensations of licking and being licked continued to be exquisite. My tongue swirled around my tentacle head until my body was squirming as much as my little button. I was already approaching an orgasm.

Wanting to enjoy the buildup a bit longer, I stopped my frantic sucking and focused on exploring my mouth. Fine movement of my tentacle tip still required a fair bit of concentration, so I closed my eyes, shut out all other sensations, and focused on the feelings in my little tentacle head. Soon, I was able to discern the different sensations. There was the soft pressure of my lips, the light scraping sensation that was caused by my teeth, and the warm slippery spot where my tip was resting on my tongue.

I moved it around, probing. There was a row of teeth. The bumpy sensation when sliding along it was both slightly painful and nice. Like a good scratch. I opened my mouth a little wider, letting the thin tip slide in between my teeth and probe around in the folds of my cheek. If someone had watched me right now, they would have been able to see that naughty bump slowly move inside of my cheek as my little button explored every angle and crevice. The soft wet tissue of my cheek was in stark contrast to the hard teeth and caused an interesting mixture of feelings.

I withdrew my little button from my cheek and moved it back towards the central cave of my mouth. Like every time, I tested how deep I could slither down that cave. My body bent slightly to give my little button the maximum possible length. It stretched forwards, hugging my tongue tightly, and bent forward.

I let out a frustrated sigh. This marked the end of my stretching abilities. While my little button was definitely growing, the most interesting experiments always seemed to be just out of my reach. Or maybe this was just a sign of me always being intent on extending my limits and exploring new things. Right now, I wanted nothing more than to slide my tentacle down the wet hole of my throat to explore my body from the inside.

But alas, today was not going to be the day for that and I contented myself with withdrawing my tentacle and practicing some more fellatio. My lips began to suck and my tongue to. By now I knew what I wanted and so it did not take long until I orgasmed in my own mouth.

As always, I didn't withdraw my tentacle from my mouth and just drifted to sleep while gently sucking and enjoying the post-orgasmic sensations.

My sleep tends to be very deep and dreamless. However, on this day, something must have penetrated the deep wall of my sleep and reached my conscience in the form of a pleasant dream. Maybe it was the frustration of always being on the cusp of penetrating myself but never quite getting there. I dreamt of sliding my little tentacle further into myself.

It had started out gently resting between my lips but soon got longer and thinner. Without much issue, it slid along my tongue until it found that dip that marked the limit yesterday. It pushed past it into the depths of my throat. As it hit the wall of my throat, I instinctively wanted to gag but pushed the reflex aside easily. My tentacle became thinner and longer and pushed itself down into my throat, exploring this new opening.

Again, I started to gag and cough and awoke from the sensation to find my tentacle thrashing around halfway down my throat. Instinctively, I withdrew it back into my mouth to give myself some time to calm down. Something had changed. My tentacle was noticeably longer and, at the same time, a lot thinner. I was used to new developments and knew that there would be time to examine whatever this was during my morning ritual. Right now, I was too sleepy to turn on the light and too eager to penetrate myself to pause and do research.

My little button was so long under my sheet! Where before I had to bend down to get it into my mouth, it was now curving over my tummy and my breasts like a long tendril. Stretched out, it would easily reach above my head. Or ... into my throat.

With that thought, I started to guide my little button into my mouth again and slither it along my tongue. I started to brace myself for the contact with my throat skin and was able to suppress my gag reflex as my tendril slithered down my throat.

I could feel it snake its way down into my esophagus, eagerly stretching forward as it slithered down the wet narrow tunnel. I lay one hand on my throat, feeling the little bump of my tendril as it moved further down. Thankfully, my little button was now thinner than half of my pinky, and thus, it allowed some space for me to draw some shallow breaths. I could feel the movement of air in my sensitive tendril -- cold when I was breathing in and hot and humid when I was breathing out.

My tendril now reached to about the bottom of my throat before it was unable to go any further. Theoretically, it had not reached its full length yet, but with its long thin nature, it seemed to have lost some of its forward mobility so that the only way I could have gotten it further in would have been to grab it from outside my mouth and thrust it further. I was not prepared to violate myself in that way.

What I tried instead was swallowing. It did not help in getting my little button further inside of me ... but damn, did it feel good. Something about that sucking rippling notion of my throat sent me to instant heaven, and -- being on edge ever since I awoke from my dream -- I came then and there.

Unwilling to let this new experience go yet, I did not withdraw my little button. After the waves of pleasure had washed over me, I started to swallow yet again, rhythmically massaging my elongated clitoris with my throat muscles. I wanted this feeling to go on forever. On the other hand, I could feel a slightly burning sensation on the tip of my button and could tell that the acid from my stomach would do a number on my little button should I continue this much longer.

I put everything into achieving one last orgasm. My throat swallowed faster and harder. My tongue started to swirl around the tendril in my mouth. My body started to gently rock back and forth, sliding my button in between my breasts. It did not take long at all for this combination of sensations to send me over the edge, and I started to rock back and forth in my bed.

I withdrew my little button and fell asleep shortly after. This time I did not dream.

It was not until the next morning that I was thinking about how I had achieved to fuck my own throat. After taking my measurements, I was lying in front of the mirror, trying to figure out how it had happened. According to my measurements, my little button was not much bigger than yesterday, and when I tried stretching it into my mouth, I was only able to reach the end of my tongue.

Something must have been different, but I could not figure out what. Then I remembered how thin my little button had seemed. I changed my approach to trying to make it thinner rather than stretching it longer. I could feel that something was happening. As always with these new changes, it took a while for my brain to make the right connection, but after a minute or so, my little button was getting noticeably thinner and longer. In the end, it was half as thick, but its length had changed by about 50 percent.

I already had made the discovery that I was able to change the state of my tentacle into normal mode -- where it was essentially a skin-like appendage -- and sex mode -- where it was a sensitive slippery sexual organ. Apparently, I had gained another mode: tendril-mode.

Apparently, tendril mode did not only change the length and girth of my clit-tentacle. I noticed that my little button got a lot less strong, and its movement became jerky. While I was able to wriggle it around, I couldn't lift it up from my body and was unable to stretch or shrink it. Apparently, the increased length came with a loss of strength and control.

On the plus side, the increased length of tendril mode gave me the opportunity to experiment further. In addition to sliding it into my throat, I was now also able to reach the entrance between my legs with it. With my hand reaching around, I was able to slide it into my pussy. As always, the dual sensation of something filling me and me penetrating something at the same time was unbelievably good.

I would be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy that part of my experiments. However, it felt like something was missing. While wriggling my tendril inside of me felt awesome, it wasn't quite the feeling of sliding into and exploring something that I had come to crave. I wanted my little button to start out at the entrance and slide itself inside of a pussy, feeling every crevice and every little bump of its own accord. I needed that feeling of exploration, of agency. Sliding my tendril in and out of myself like a dildo just was not the same.

Well ... I did it anyway. I mean, seriously: I couldn't pass up the opportunity to fuck myself, even if I craved more while I was cumming around my little button.

In the end I made the decision to upgrade my arsenal of toys. My Fleshlight Amanda was the best option so far, but with the growing size of my button, it was becoming kind of short. Maybe one of those sex dolls would be better?

It took a few days for my new doll to arrive. In the meantime, I tested out tendril mode. Apparently, I could combine it with sex or normal mode depending on whether I wanted my tendril to be an erogenous zone or not.

Normal tendril mode turned out to be pretty useless, though. The tendril was way too clumsy, and no amount of training gave me better control over it. It was unable to grab anything and if I tried to get it off of the ground it was just flailing around like a running garden hose.

Sex mode was a little better. It was interesting to have this long of an erogenous zone and I kinda liked wrapping it around my boobs and my mouth to be able to give myself a boob and blowjob at the same time. Yet I was still craving that feeling of penetration.

When my new doll finally arrived, it was hard to stop myself from jumping into bed with her right away. I was jittery all day but dutifully finished up the days' worth of programming before eating an early dinner, unpacking my new girlfriend, and finally going to bed.

I named her Amanda. Yes, that's the same name as my Fleshlight. In my mind they were both the same -- a physical manifestation of an illusory lover. Amanda was one of those hyper-realistic dolls. She was as big as me and had short brown hair that fit her dark brown eyes perfectly.

She came with a set of clothes, but I didn't care for them much and ended up dressing her in an old t-shirt and sweatpants of mine. Somehow, seeing Amanda dressed in my clothes made things feel more intimate. Like we were lovers that shared everything.

After shutting off the light, I slipped under the sheet where Amanda was already waiting and snuggled myself in next to her. I have to admit, it was very weird at first. While they are able to make dolls realistic in almost every aspect these days, there are some things that can't be fabricated: the gentle heat of a living body, the slight movement caused by breathing, or the slight motions of muscles resisting or giving in. And so it was that I felt a bit weird laying there under my sheets face to face with Amanda, my arm wrapped around her.

I was about to back out when I felt my little button stir under the sheets. I could feel a pleasant tingle shoot through my body and knew that I had just subconsciously turned on sex mode. The first seconds always were overwhelming as my body god used to the sensations transmitted by my newly formed erogenous zone.

"You sure seem to like her." I addressed the little button that was writhing inside of my pajama pants, fully drawn in so it resembled a little nub.

"OK. Let's do this." I encouraged both of us and started to concentrate on my clit-tentacle.

As it started to extend, my pajama bottoms started to get uncomfortably restrictive. My little button started to snake its way under the waistband, poked out its little head, and started to hook it under the top of my pajamas. When it had enough grip, it started to pull them down. By now, I was good enough at controlling my tentacle that I could almost undress myself with no hands. My hands only needed to help a little, but with getting my pants the last bit over my feet.

With my pants taken care of, my tentacle started to snake up. Between both my and Amandas' T-shirt and the sheet we were lying under, it was hard to discern what exactly my little button was feeling, so I snaked it into the first bit of fabric I could find. Shortly after, I could feel my little button slither up my stomach and between my breasts.

I laughed and whispered: "That's the wrong one. Well, since you are already here, let me give you a kiss."

My little button poked out the top of my T-shirt, where I bent down and eagerly took it into my mouth and started my usual sucking routine. For a brief moment, the pleasurable sensations made me forget that I was not 'alone'.

When I finally remembered her, I looked up into the still face of Amanda and said: "Oh. Pardon me, I got carried away! Do you want to kiss it too?"

I moved up a little and nestled closer to Amanda to give my little button better access to her mouth. Tentatively my tentacle head played with her silicone lips. It pushed open the mouth and let it fall closed again. Then it probed its tip into her mouth.

I have to admit that seeing my little tentacle tentatively disappear into Amandas' mouth was giving me a huge kick, even if it wasn't able to go deep due to the awkward position. I think this is where I realized that this was really happening and started to really give in. My head shot forward, and started to kiss Amanda. After kissing her forehead and her cheeks, I playfully moved to her mouth, which was still holding the tip of my tentacle.

"Don't be greedy." I scolded her playfully and started to lay my lips on top of hers, sliding my little button in between and starting to frantically kiss and lick both my little button and Amandas lips. I tentatively withdrew my tentacle and started to kiss Amanda, probing her mouth with my tongue. Then I quickly sucked my little button until it was wet and slippery.

The natural lubrication of my saliva allowed my little button to slide even further into Amandas mouth on the second try and I could feel it slowly move inside of her while my lips were pressed against it, feeling it slide past. At the same time, I was able to feel the warm mounds of my breasts caress my little button.

This reminded me that I never corrected the initial mistake of slipping into my t-shirt rather than Amandas. I quickly withdrew from her and awkwardly fumbled around to remove my T-shirt. When lying back I used my hand to guide my tentacle underneath her t-shirt, exploring the smooth texture of Amandas artificial tummy, the little belly button and finally the soft mounds of her breasts. They were a lot bigger than my breasts so they formed a natural channel through which my little button could advance towards the upper end of her T-shirt to slip out and worm it's way back to Amandas mouth.

Unfortunately, Amanda was not able to move her head down as I had done. This made it hard to get access to her mouth. I let out a frustrated sigh. It looked like I needed to undress her, if I wanted to have access to all of the fun parts. Still remembering the awkwardness of getting her dressed in the first place, I really had hoped not to have to undress her. Getting her arms in position to slip the T-shirt over had been pretty hard. But if I wanted to have more access, that's what I would have to do. Unless ...

Riiiiiip.

I was barely able to form the thought before realizing it. My little tentacle, which had become quite muscular due to my regular training, just hooked into the top of Amandas T-shirt and started ripping it top to bottom.

I started to giggle "Oh you naughty little tentacle.", I whispered, "Can't wait to ravish her mouth, can you?"

I turned Amanda on her back and started to mount her. This was the first time I had a clear picture of my little clit in action as it snaked its way back across her body, pausing briefly to caress Amandas huge nipple before slithering on top of her breasts to reach her waiting mouth. Again, I briefly stopped, kissed my little button, and wrapped it in a generous coat of saliva for lubrication purposes. Then I watched it snake inch by inch into Amandas mouth and down her throat. I moved up a little bit more to give my tentacle more length to move down Amandas throat. When it reached the end of the pre-made cavity it briefly paused and then started to work its way in and out of her mouth.

"How does this feel my dear? How does it feel to ravish the throat of our beautiful little Amanda?". As an answer, my little button moved in and out of her throat more rapidly and I could feel an orgasm approaching. Right after noticing it, it was already there and its force made me fall onto Amanda. And there I came, tits in her face, my tentacle all the way in her throat-hole.