Mia's Tentacle Growth Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like that taste?" I asked her in between kisses, "Do you like my tentacle sperm? There's more where that came from."

With that, my little button snaked its way to her pleasure-hole. By now, it knew its way around her body, and thanks to the ample lubrication, it slipped right in. I wrapped my arms around Amanda, already feeling another orgasm approach. Hugging and kissing her, I could feel myself pump a generous helping of my juice into her artificial body.

And still, it was not enough.

"I want to fill you up completely," I told Amanda and pushed in as much of my little button as I could. By now, it was too big to fit in completely but I did my best. I could feel her stomach bulge under me. Could feel my tentacle wriggle around. I started to hug her and slide her up and down as if she was a giant Fleshlight, until I came again, feeling some of it squirt out of her and onto my leg.

And still, it was not enough.

The urge to be inside of her was overwhelming. I wanted to fill her. To crawl around in her. To explore her insides. And I started to push into her with all my might.

Suddenly, something gave way. With a ripping feeling, I felt myself slide deeper into her as the last of my tentacle slipped inside of her. The feeling that I was deeper inside of her than ever before was quickly confirmed by the feeling of something hard wriggling around behind her breasts. I could feel myself snake deeper inside of her body. I could feel myself stirring up her inside. And I could feel myself cum deep inside of her body.

And still, it was not enough.

At that point, I didn't care anymore. I just needed to be deep inside Amanda. To ravage her. To tear up her insides. To crawl all the way through her body. And so I stretched out my tentacle. Now that the first rip was done, it became easier, and I felt the material gave way. Little by little I was crawling up through her body.

I could feel the bulge wander through her upper body, and suddenly, I knew what I wanted. I wanted to taste myself again. Through her mouth.

My tentacle tore up through her insides until I could see it wriggle around inside of her throat. I gently laid a hand on her throat to guide it up and avoid it tearing out in the wrong place. Finally, it broke through. I made it all the way through into her mouth cavity!

As my little button explored the artificial cavity of her mouth, I started to look into the mirror, tracing the way of my tentacle. Looking at how it had entered through her slippery little pussy and penetrated all the way through her body. Looking at the little tentacle head that now poked out of her mouth like a living tongue. And looking at me, placing my mouth on hers and starting to suck at the tip of my tentacle.

All the way through this I had remained right on the edge until, at last, I welcomed my little button back into my mouth, where it spewed its love juice onto my eagerly waiting tongue.

And still, it was not enough.

It would not be enough for quite some time. I ended up remaining like this, my tentacle penetrating Amanda all the way through, my mouth eagerly sucking myself while pretending to kiss Amanda, and greedily gulping down every new load.

Eventually, the amount of juice I produced became less, and after a while -- a lot longer than I care to admit -- its effects wore off, leaving me to collapse onto Amanda and fall into an exhausted sleep.

I woke up later that afternoon to assess the damage. My sheets were hopelessly soiled and needed a wash. My little button felt raw in some places and had probably received some skin-scrapes from the rough treatment. And Amanda was ripped all the way through.

Part of me was horrified at what I had done. Had Amanda been a real person, I could have severely hurt or even injured them. And I wasn't all too certain that I could have stopped myself if I had wanted to.

Yet another part of me was also exhilarated. My experiment had been a success. And I now had at my disposal ... what exactly? A way to make myself get sex crazed? Well ... it had been fun. And luckily, it seemed like the damage to Amanda was only internal. I was certain that the tunnel I ended up boring through her would come in useful.

Over the next few days I started to come to terms with my new ability until something happened that shook up everything for me: A woman rang my doorbell and introduced herself as Amanda.