Mic the Roadie: The Three Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The food was good. My "date" could not wipe the smile off her face the whole time. I was nervous about what was going to go down. Almost no words were spoken the whole meal. It did not help that the two girls stood right beside us as waiters the whole time. When we had finished the food, the girls disappeared with the dirty dishes. I tried to start some dialog with Carla, but she just smiled and killed every attempt. The smile was a crazy looking smile. She was also fidgeting a lot. I excused myself and went to the bathroom. The whole time I was thinking how I could get out of this mess and just abandon my effort of having sex in Denmark. I washed my hands and my face. Build up some courage to confront Carla and ask her to come with me to the city central. I had to be at the airport in about 4 hours. I unlocked the door and opened to one of the most beautiful sights I had ever seen. Carla stood with her back against the doorway to the room, wearing only a pink baby doll, a white thong and white knee-highs. Oh, and a crazy smile on her face also.

" You like?"

"Ahaa."

"You want me?"

"Yes, so much yes."

"Take off your clothes!"

About 0,3 seconds later my clothes where in a pile against the front door. My dick was getting hard but she had not moved. I started to walk towards her but she stopped me.

"Count to ten and then come in."

I started to count, one, she slipped in the doorway. Two, some fabric noise. Three, nothing. Four, rustling. Five, nothing. Six, more rustling. Seven, still no noise. Eight...

"GET IN HERE."

I walked to the doorway. That beautiful figure laid on the bed and seductively patted the bed beside her. The cool and calm guy that I was trying to portray was not present when I stumbled and fell onto the bed in a not so sexy manner. She took my hand and helped my lay down on my back. She then sat up and straddled me.

My dick was pressed against her pussy with only that thin thong between us. She started to talk, I got some words, but I was focusing on her body. I ran my hands down her thighs to her knees, and carried on downwards towards her calf's and felt the smooth fabric of her knee-highs. I gave her a few headnods and yeses while the monologue was going on. I then carried on upwards up her thighs, under her baby doll, up her small tummy but she stopped me. She talked some more about something in the past, I still gave the occasional yes. I stroked her hands, made eye contact and started a journey towards her breasts. She really liked them to be touched. I maintained the eye contact and started to push my pelvis a little upwards and also rolling it in small circles. I could feel the wetness of her pussy through the fabric of the thong.

She was now talking about how I hurt her and I told her I was sorry. I wished so much that I meant it, but there was no way I was going to let anything stop me from fucking this girl. I raised myself up a bit and grabbed her neck. I pulled her towards me. I had to stop her talking. The smile came back and we kissed. We kissed very tenderly and I took my time to let her feel like I was not there to use her. I felt her melt and I knew I had her. She then broke free of my grasp and again came that smile. She took a rubber band and put her hair in a ponytail. A ponytail, this girl means business. Hell yes!

She quick scooted down and engulfed my dick in one swift motion. She had really honed her skills because she was an excellent cocksucker before. She was a master now. Not too much saliva, bobbing down with the occasional fingers over the head. She corkscrewed her hand a little each time she stroked me. I could feel that I was not going to last for long at this rate. My hand found her ponytail and I tried to get her to come up and kiss me. She told me to lay still and enjoy it, or else.

I told her I would not last long because the blowjob was phenomenal. She did not care she said and carried on with even more enthusiasm. Every nerve in my body tingled as this girl started to tease me instead of just getting me to cum. She edged me a few times, just stopping in the nick of time. Now I was getting mad. I raised up but she stopped me. She pushed me down and put my arms above my head. She then scooted up until she sat on my chest. I smiled as I licked my lips, ready to eat her out. I still hand not seen her breasts though. So, I looked up and wondered how the hell you take that baby doll off. Her pussy came closer to my face and the scent of her juices filled my senses. The scent was so fresh and clean in some way, I was really looking forward... CLICK... what. Handcuffs.

"STAY PUT."

She demanded. Then she took her wonderful scent away from me and slapped my penis in a playful way.

"Also behave."

The handcuffs where of the fluffy kind and not very sturdy or strong. But I played along. She had started to go down on me again with a vengeance. Soon after she had me back on the rim of cumming. She teases and pleased. I asked her to take off her baby doll but she refused, told me that was for later. Her tongue licked up and down my shaft, all the way to my balls and back up again. She cradled them and took her other hand and squeezed the head of my cock. I told her I was about to come and doubted that she could stop it this time. She stopped everything. Let go of my member and raised herself up on her knees. She looked me straight in the eyes as she reached her hands behind her back and did something to let the baby doll fall of her shoulders. Those magical breasts came into view and my dick jumped again. She also took her thong down her thighs and off of her legs. As she bent down, my cock came in contact with the ever-pleasing valley of two hills, upside down. The feeling of having a cock between breasts is so fulfilling. The feeling I felt there was the highlight of this visit. I felt the familiar feeling of cum brewing inside and just anxiously waiting for my body to succumb to the orgasm. I was about to shoot when she raised herself up and pushed her finger violently just below the top of the cock. My penis was trapped between my stomach and her finger and the feeling I had to cum was floating away. She pushed my legs together and straddled them, now playing again with my cock again in a loving manner. She raised herself up and now straddled my cock. I reluctantly asked if we didn't need a condom. She told me I was not going that far for the time being. I really wanted to cum and then give this woman the oral or fucking that she deserved.

The feeling of being teased by the two folds of the perfect pussy is otherworldly. I was in heaven as she used her very wet pussylips to stroke my dick. The sight of her juices coating my member as she humped me was phenomenal. She still had her fingers around the head of my cock, pushing it slightly upwards. I remember thinking I was so going to cum in my own face if she kept this up. Her breathing became harder and she moaned and panted. She told me she was cumming and I told her I was cumming too. The hand that she had around my glans was now stroking me and I was about 10 seconds from the point of no return.

"I am almost there!" I screamed.

Then felt her pussy leave my dick, her hand grab it, point it upwards and then she sat on it. Burying it in her pussy. She went wild riding me and furiously beating her clit. She came. I, a bit dumbfounded, came also and it was magical. I could feel all the spunk coming out of my dick, filling her. She then collapsed on me.

I used the safety opener on the cuffs to free my hands and I put my hands around her. An hour had passed. I had to be back at the airport in 3 hours. No tiredness had set in me because I had slept on the plane. Carla was out and my dick was still hard. I started to pump slowly up and down but she was so wet with mine hand her juices that I didn't feel her completely. I soon fell out of her and could feel my spunk leaking out of her and onto my cock and balls. As gently as possible, I rolled her of me. A warm washcloth and a piss was my goal now. Then maybe get Carla a washcloth so I could clean her and maybe reciprocate what had been done to me. My own sperm inside of a woman has never bothered me that much that I would not go down on her, but this was just too much sperm. Mr. Dick deflated eventually and I got my piss. I ran a warm washcloth over my junk, threw it in a hamper and took out another one. Carla was laying on her back with her knees to her chin. Awkward position but ok. I cleaned the outside of her pussy and boy, there was a lot of spunk. She had her eyes closed the hole time, but also a little grin.

I came back to the bed. Tried to cuddle a little but she would not budge from that position. About 15 minutes later she opened her eyes and smiled.

"That was pretty good Mic. I enjoyed so much!"

She then began to talk about the future and how things would be from now on. My mind did not register what she was saying for the most part. Boobs and a gorgeous body on display are two to many things to disrupt my hearing and judgement. We cuddled a bit, my hand started to roam and one thing led to another and we were going at it again. This time she was mine to tease and please. I fingered her, licked her, kissed her and when she came the third time I turned her over and slapped her ass. As I was fingering her in a doggy style position and also playing with her ass, I carefully reached for my pants, grabbed a condom and somehow managed to remove the packaging and slip it on without her knowing. As I did this she was moaning and begging me to slap her ass again and fuck her raw. I slapped her and then lined my cock at her entrance. Spit on my hand and made sure that the condom was lubricated enough to push in as far as I could go in one stroke. She screamed as I pushed my dick into her and pressed her into the pillows. I fucked her hard and fast. The scream turned into moans and soon she was cumming again.

I took my time to thoroughly fuck the living shit out of this woman. I was sweating balls and stopped after maybe 10 minutes of this. My penis was numb because of the condom and I didn't think I would come yet. I slowed down and started to fuck her in long strokes. She raised up again and started to fuck me back. Before I knew what was going on, I was sitting on my calves and she was doing all the work. She started to talk dirty, telling me that I had to produce at least the same amount of cum that I did before. I had to come in her again and she would come with me. I did not feel anything at this point and contemplated taking the condom off. She felt something was up so she stood up and told me to lie down. Then she saw the condom and her eyes showed fire. But she remained calm and took it off. She was just tested a few weeks back, she told me, and told me not to worry. I worried but I was stupid. Fucking bareback was much better and she and I came together. She again laid on her back and now put her legs on the wall and her head on my chest. We talked for a bit and then I remembered that I was on a schedule.

I had 1 hour and 30 minutes to get back. We showered together and got dressed. We took a little drive around Copenhagen and went to the airport. We kissed for a few minutes and parted ways.

"Call me tomorrow!"

"OK, yeah, sure!"

I went my way without looking back once. Damn that was a good fuck.

Stockholm

I got a text from Isabella just about when I was boarding the plane to Stockholm. It had directions on what train and metro to take to get to her. She even wrote the departure times. She would meet me on the platform near her dorm and escort me to her place. The plane, train and metro took about 2 hours. I arrived at the platform at precisely 18:22 as the itinerary said I would, and almost ran Bella down when I jumped out of the metro. She is a petite little thing. 167cm, around 50 kg with small B boobs. Dark hair and dark eyes. Such a pretty face. We hugged and exchanged pleasantries. We talked to much on the way to her dorm that I did not notice the surrounding area or how to get to the metro from her place. I would be in trouble if things went sideways.

She was so happy that I could come but she had some bad news for me. There was supposed to be a party at her dorm that night. She could not back away from it although she really wanted to catch up and hang out. I told her I would not mind, but only if I could be her arm-candy. She was delighted.

The hosts of the party where not ready by any means. Most of the people were making dips and other finger food. The kitchen was a mess and so was the hallway, shoes and stuff all over the place. Bella kind of took charge and ordered them to disperse and make themselves useful by cleaning the kitchen and hallway. I asked if I could help and sure enough my roadie skills paid off as I rigged up some sort of a sound system in a few minutes. I also connected some lights and LED strips and made the kitchen look pretty decent. I really did not see that much of Bella until she came up to me with some bacon pasta thingy. I was famished and sort of just of inhaled the food. She then took me to her room.

It was almost identical to Carla's room. Except now the bathroom was on the left instead of right. The bed was small and there was a mattress on the floor, with a pillow and cover on it. Shit!

She said she would take a shower and would be out in a bit. I could then take a shower if I wanted. I probably had some of Carla's scent on me so I thought it was a good idea. Her shower was quick. She came out wearing only a towel around her body.

"Go now," she said. "The party starts in 20 minutes and I have to get dressed and you are not invited to see that".

I wanted her badly and I think she knew it.

One hour later I returned from the local shop with another guy. We went on an alcohol run as I didn't think of bringing any to the party and the other guy had just finished his. I could only buy beer at this time of night so I guess I wouldn't be overly drunk, which was a plus. The party started out pretty tame. There were about 50 people there. More girls that guys so that was a plus. We just sat around talking about nothing. I tried to be as close to Bella as I could, but I felt like she was giving me a cold shoulder. I was speaking to a few guys about being a roadie and the perks of being one. Pussy is one but still it is hard work most of the time, little sleep and not much pay. Some of the girls around heard I was a roadie and wanted to know what musicians I knew. I told them I what band I was working for and some of the crowd knew of it. One girl even had a ticket to see the show. I was no longer the strange outsider and people started to open up a little. The party people started to move around a little as the alcohol took away the Nordic shyness. This dorm had 7 floors and each floor had 12 rooms. One time over every year, every floor had to host a party for the other floors as a mean to get to know each other. Most of the rooms were open and you could visit and hang if there was anything fun going on.

Bella was still giving me a hard time to be near her. Always running and saving something or getting something. So, I started to roam around seeing if there were any other conquests that would catch my eye. Most of the rooms had semi private parties. People talking Swedish and not stopping when I arrived. I understand some Swedish but not enough to get the context. I stopped for a long time with some guys talking about ADnD. I played when I was younger. They switched to English eventually and ending up telling me loads of stories about most of the people there. One of them asked if I was Bellas' boyfriend. I told them that I was not, just a friend. After that I left and tried to find a cleavage or something pretty to look at.

The next room was Bellas. She had slid the mattress under the bed she had. The covers were nowhere to be seen, she must have put them in her closet. Nobody was in there so I carried on. Met a couple of exchange students smoking weed on a balcony. Played the most modest game of truth or dare where nothing happened in a room with 2 boys and 4 girls. I tried to spice it up but most just took the penalty, a shot of alcohol, instead of answering.

This was beginning to be a lame party. I decided to go into Bellas room and lie down for a bit, or the whole night maybe. As I walked towards the room, I saw Bella standing in her doorway talking to someone inside the room. She was laughing and kind of flirty. Damn, was there a boyfriend here? She saw me approaching and called me over.

"Come here hot stuff."

I smiled politely and prepared a speech about tiredness and the need to sleep. Bella gave came towards me and gave me a big hug that ended with her kissing my cheek a few times. She apologized for her being too busy but now, the party was on its way and everyone happy, she had some time. She had a surprise for me also.

We walked to her room and met a friend of hers, Hilde. Hilde was a strawberry blond as she would describe herself. Tall and very thin with A cup breasts. She was also very flirty with me, even in front of Bella.

We all sat down on the bed, with me in the middle. The girls would flirt with me a lot. We talked about everything and they used every excuse to touch me or stroke my thigh or put a hand on my shoulder.

A few moments later the room started to fill with people. We all talked and drank our alcohol. I had both girls run to the fridge to get me beers. And while the one was away, the other would put some extra effort into their flirt game. The mattress was pulled from under the bed and people piled on it. We were about 12 in the room when somebody pulled out some cards for a drinking game called Kings. I was only drinking beer but my two ladies where drinking some alcoholic fruit drink. So about 2 hours later, just after midnight, the whole room was wasted, except me as it would seem. People started to pile out of there until we were just 5 of us. Me, my two ladies and a couple that had taken over the mattress on the floor. The girls where now snuggled closely to me. I had my arm around them both and we were all talking about life and stuff. The couple on the floor started to make out and we watched. I really had to pee so I excused myself and went to the restroom. While there I took a look at my beer. I had about 9 of them during the evening but I just had a small buzz. It turned out, that the alcohol level of my "beer" was just 2.75%. I had bought a wrong kind. Lucky me.

The couple on the floor were going strong when I came back to the room. Her dress was now hiked up around her waist and the boy was trying to take her pantyhose down. The girl was ok looking, great set of tits and a large ass. Girl next door type. The guy a bit thin and nerdy.

I sat down between the girls again. Heads on my shoulders again and hands roaming, watching the couple trying to get it on. I was trying to at least get some sideboob action or stroke an ass or two. But movement was limited for me. So I watched. The girls did not go anywhere near my crotch area. But Hilde did put her hand under my shirt and was gently stroking my not so formed abs. She was occasionally letting her fingers slip near the top of my pants and a few times just letting one finger graze under it. My dick was beginning to tent my pants.

The couple started to go strong. The girl was now on her back, only wearing a bra and the guy was licking her pussy. He was just slobbering his tongue all over everything, not focusing on anything. The girl was getting something out of it, but I felt it was just for show. She stopped him, took of his pants and started to give his limp member a blowjob. He got hard in a few minutes and then asked the girl to lay down. He started to fuck her fast. She was rubbing her clit and came almost instantly. They went on until the girl said something in Swedish that I did not understand. Both of my ladies nodded their head and the couple scooted the mattress nearer to the bed. The girl then took of her bra and came up between my legs. She was not really close, her head about a meter from my tent. But still between my legs.