Mic the Roadie: The Three Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy came behind her and put his dick in her pussy and hammered away. The girl started to rub her clit as the guy put some extra effort into his movement. He kept looking at Hilde and Bella, I kept looking at the girls' boobs. Bella said something else in Swedish and the girl went really wide eyed and the guy too. Then Bella unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. It was a lot bigger than the one in her. The girl on the floor started to lick her lips seductively as Bella started to stroke my cock. Hilde seemed a little annoyed, but started to massage to my balls and I was in heaven. All of a sudden the guy said something and the girl started to put some extra effort in rubbing her clit. The guy then told her he was cumming and she did something terribly bad. The guy screamed and fell backwards, spraying himself and the mattress with cum while holding his balls. The girl accidentally drove her nails into his balls instead of cupping them. I laughed, the girl was sorry and the guy mad, and my girls did not know what to do but smile.

The couple got dressed and went on their not so merry way. That spectacle did dampen the mood between me and the girls. There was some tension in the air. My dick was still out of my pants and starting to limp down. The girls were talking Swedish, I don't know what about, then they both went to the bathroom. Bella came back a few moments later with a washcloth and started to clean the cum of the mattress. I asked her if she was getting that for a desert, she smiled and told me to holster my illegal weapon of ass destruction. We both were laughing when Hilde came in again. We told her it was a sort of 'you had to be there joke'.

Bella went to the bathroom and Hilde sat beside me. I put my dick away and she whined.

"Noooooo. You shouldn't have done that. We could have some."

"What to you have in mind?"

"Take me back to my place and fuck me till dawn!"

"What about Bella?"

"Partypooper," she said, with a grin and some serious fuck me eyes.

She then put her head again on my shoulder and started to roam her hand all over my front, including going under my shirt and into my pants, she gave my member a squeeze and started go all over me again.

Bella came back out, annoyed that me and Hilde were so close. She was dressed in a short tight nightshirt of some sort so I took the hint. Went to the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth. I took my time as I was hoping Bella would throw Hilde out. I came out of the bathroom only to see that the girls had put covers on the mattress and moved it a little from the bed. Damn. Oh and Hilde was topless with only a black and purple G-string on.

"Daaaammn."

She smiled seductively and was not in a big hurry to put the oversized shirt on. Bella called her a slut, with a smile. I then started my long and painful walk over to the mattress. But before I got there, Hilde had slipped under the covers. I gave Bella a puzzled look and she padded the bed beside her.

I turned the lights out, took of my clothes sans boxers and went to lay down beside Bella. She immediately snuggled closely to me and told me this brought back memories from before when we were dating. We had fallen asleep a few times just like this, her laying with her head on my shoulder and me stroking her back.

I was thinking about that day for a moment. Two amazing fucks in two different countries. I was happy with that. I had watched someone fuck in the third country. Got a couple of hand jobs from two girls. I could call this a victory. Then I think I fell asleep.

I awoke with the feeling that somebody was holding my dick and slowly jerking it. I opened my eyes to see Bella staring at me with a smile.

"Hilde is asleep. Want to have some fun?"

"Oh god, yes."

We kissed and fondled each other. She was not wearing any panties so I had easy access to her very wet pussy. I kissed her slowly all the way down her body. Releasing her breasts from the confines of the nightdress by taking down the straps of her shoulders. I then pulled down the shirt some and kissed her belly button as I started to go further and further down.

She was shaved clean, not a hair to be seen. I licked her pussy up and down a few times, giving her clit some extra attention each time. I then inserted one finger and started my attack on her clit. I pulled out all the stuff I had learned in the years before. I slowly moved my index finger inside of her in a "come here" fashion. I took my other hand and put it around her right thigh and set it down on her belly, about 10 cm above her mound and pressed down a bit. With that I started to write the alphabet with my tongue on her clit. I was doing something right, because she came just 2 minutes later, and again 3 minutes later. I spiced it up a few times by using my left hand to rub the clit, while I drove my tongue into her pussy and licked as far as I could, then replaced it with my hand. She had cum 4 times before she pulled my head up and asked me to come up.

She was exhausted after that. Panting and sweating. The room was getting hot.

"Should I open the window?"

"No, I don't want to wake Hilde up."

She then sat herself up and started to give me a little lovin'. She pulled on my limp dick, which was so slick with precum that some might say I had just cum myself. She gave me a little blowjob, but she was nowhere near Carla in technique, so I just let my mind roam while she did her stuff. I looked down to Hilde and saw her smiling, eyes half closed and her ass a bit up in the air and moving. She was fingering herself while watching us. She put a finger against her mouth and shushed me. I just smiled.

Bella came up to me and asked me if we needed a condom. I asked her if she was safe, she was, I was also I thought. She still asked me if I could pull out though. No problem. I went between her legs and lined my cock with her opening. I pushed a little, then back out, in again. This girl was so tight that we had to spend a few moments trying get her adjusted to my girth. I didn't hear any noises form Hilde and thought she had fallen asleep.

All that time Bella was rubbing her clit. She actually came once while I was laying still inside of her. I felt her pussy contract around my member when she came, then I felt more wetness surround it. I started to move in and out at a slow pace. We kissed and then I realized that we were not fucking, we were making love. She came again and asked if I wanted to change positions. We slow fucked in many positions for a long time. Us on the side with me behind, doggy, her laying down with me upright and her left leg on my shoulder, then the other leg followed. I always tried to make eye contact and let her know that I was there because of her. We kissed a lot and hugged while this was all going down. I thought I heard Hilde cum once or twice. But either she was good at pretending to be asleep or she was.

As a finale, I positioned Bella in a doggy style position. I held her tight and sort of lifted her so she was only on her knees as my cock slowly penetrated her. Her hands found her clit and she said the sexiest little thing.

"Fuck me."

"I am fucking you, aren't I."

"Harder."

"What about Hilde?"

"She has probably been awake the whole time, aren't you Hilde?"

A giggle came from Hilde as she raised herself up. She was soaked with sweat, wearing a thick t-shirt under the covers and fingering herself. She took off the shirt and asked if she could watch properly.

No problem on our behalf.

I started to fuck Bella faster and faster, harder and harder. She put one hand on the wall again for balance and the other was rubbing her clit. I was holding her breasts and pinching her nipples as hard as I could without hurting her. Well, hurting her too much. Hilde was now laying on top of the covers and had pulled her G-string to the side so I could see her pussy as she rubbed it. I thought that would send me over the edge but I was nowhere close to cumming. Bella came twice while I fucked and fucked away. Bella sort of collapsed down onto the bed while I hammered her. She was deep into some oblivion and receiving all that I was giving like a champ. She then awoke and turned to the side without letting my dick slip out of her. In that position she clamped down on my dick.

She looked deeply into my eyes and told me to come. I fucked and fucked and all the time she was sort of doing a mantra for me. Cum baby, cum on me, cum on my tits, cum on my face, cum all over me, please babe, cum baby, cum on me, cum on my tits, cum on my face, cum all over me, please...

I felt myself starting to cum. I told her I was almost there. The beauty beneath me smiled and asked me to use her. Then she started the mantra again. I was almost on the point of no return when I pulled out and aimed my dick on her breasts. She took over and jerked me, all while looking so deep into my eyes that I thought she must know what I have done that day.

"Oh my goooooooood."

I came so hard, thinking about Beta, Carly and now Bella. Cum sprayed everywhere on her. Tits, tummy, neck, face, hair, hands and shoulders. I collapsed beside her, so sweaty, tired and spent we were. And also so relaxed. Hilde gave us a slow clap. I had forgotten about her.

We were laying there for a few moments before Hilde came to us and helped Bella onto her feet. Cum was starting to run off her skin and on to her bed. Hilde helped Bella to the bathroom and started the shower. I stood up and took the sheets of the bed. Went to the closet to find a replacement. When I was finishing up tidying the bed I heard the shower stop. Hilde came out of the bathroom, the only thing on her body was a big smile.

"Impressive performance," she said.

"Thanks"

"Ready for round two?"

I laughed and said no. I didn't think my dick could handle any more. As I walked passed her she grabbed my dick and stroked it a few times but it did not come to life.

"A shame," she said. "I wouldn't mind trying that thing on me, well IN me is the proper term, right?"

I just smiled and went to the bathroom, to my Bella. I took a quick shower too and then straight to bed. I checked my phone for messages, and doublechecked the alarm clock, as I was working the next day. As I set the phone down, I noticed the time was 3:30. Three girls, three, countries, 24 hours. I did it.

A small epilogue

I spent two extra days in Stockholm with Bella. We had some adventures but that is another story. I visited her again a few months later but living so far apart was hard. We said our goodbyes and I have not seen her since, as she is still in Stockholm. I never did get to fuck Hilde.

I did see Beta a few times after this. I wanted to tell her about that day, but didn't.

Carly was another story. She called me when I was still in Stockholm and told me that it didn't happen.

"What?" I asked.

"I am not pregnant!"

She then started to stalk me on MSN and send me emails and trying to call me at all hours. I had to come back to her and we had to try again and again until she was pregnant. She wanted my baby. I blocked her the best I could. This is what you get when you stick your dick in crazy.. Right?