Mica, Misty, Max & Mona Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

Just after, the doctor who was going to give the anesthesia came in. He was very friendly and asked her if her pupils reacted at all. She said no they were dead. He said ok and listened to her lungs, asked about any false teeth, had she been put to sleep before and so on. He then explained everything that would happen and asked if she had any questions. She said no and he said see you in a few minutes and left. Misty and Max came in saying the nurse had told her it was ok. Then the doctor who was going to do the surgery came in and introduced herself. Mica did not remember it was a she. She also introduced another doctor that was going to be there.

The first doctor explained she was new at this, had done three previously and did Mica know and understand this. Mica said yes she knew and understood and had no problem with it. The other doctor would be supervising her and being sure she did it right she said. The doctor said the last thing was did Mica understand that this procedure was almost always irreversible and would leave her sterile, unable to have children. Mica said yes she understood that and had no questions for them and they asked her to sign the operative permit. Mica signed it and the nurse and Misty signed as witness.

The nurse said she was going to put some medicine in her IV to take the edge off and did. It took a few minutes but Mica felt herself relax. The three of them were able to chat and then someone came in and said they were going to the OR and she and Misty said good bye, Max kissed her on the lips and said see you soon and the cart started moving.

When they got into the OR Mica noticed it was quite cool and as soon as they got her on the table someone put a warm blanket over her. She said that sure feels good and she recognized the voice of the anesthesiologist at her head saying everyone says that. He said ok, I am going to put that mask I told you about over your mouth and nose. It is only oxygen and will not put you to sleep. It will be there for five minutes then I will tell you when you will go to sleep. You will drift off as I put something in your IV, OK. Mica said ok and a few minutes later he said sleep time and the next thing she knew someone was calling her name, gently shaking her. She turned towards the voice and it said she was in the recovery room and everything was fine.

It took Mica a couple of times but she finally got her voice to work and said ok. The voice asked if she wanted an ice chip and she said yes. The chip felt good and helped clear her mouth. She fell back asleep and soon the voice was after her again. It took her blood pressure and gave her another few ice chips. The voice asked if she felt nauseated and she said no, felt fine. Any pain and Mica said just a little and more in my shoulder than in my belly. The voice said that was normal, the gas caused that sometimes. Mica remembered her belly had been inflated. She stayed awake this time and her head started to clear rapidly it felt like.

A little later someone else asked her to slowly sit up and then they would sit her on the edge of the cart. Mica pushed herself up and felt fine. After a minute she was asked to turn and let her legs hang over the side of the cart and she did this. A hand stayed on her arm the whole time. There is a foot stool right under your feet, can you stand? Mica did but got dizzy and sat back down. She was asked to lie down again and told she was going to be taken back to the prep room. She was and the head of the cart was raised. Misty and Max came in and asked how she was doing. Mica said great and was not having much pain. She heard them split up and soon Max was on one side of the cart, taking her hand in his, and Misty was on the other.

The nurse that had been with her earlier came in and said they were going to hold her another 20 minutes then see if she could stand again. Mica told Misty and Max that it was a quick sleep she thought; just as the doctor told her she was going to sleep someone was waking her up. They all laughed at how that worked. A few minutes later the nurse was back asking Mica to sit on the edge of the cart and if she felt ok stand. The cart had been lowered so her feet would be on the floor. She did and when she stood she was not dizzy at all. Mica knew the back of her gown was wide open and Max could see her, but she made no effort to close it. She sat back down and got on the cart and turned her face in his direction and gave him a big smile.

The two doctors came in and asked how she was doing and Mica said fine. They said she could go home but they wanted her to stay in bed the rest of the day and to come by the office on Wednesday for a quick check. Mica told them thanks and she would see them then. Max asked if she needed any help getting home and she said no. He said he had to get going but was glad she was ok and would talk to her later. He kissed her again and left. Misty said well, looks like you two have been talking behind my back. Mica said yes, they had spent some time on the phone and everything was going good. Misty said she was glad.

Mica got dressed and they headed home. They went straight to Misty's place. Misty had her get into her bed saying she could go to the guest room tonight if she wanted. Mica said she did not think that would be necessary. It was lunch time but Mica said she thought she would take a nap for a while then have something. Misty gave her a kiss and said she would leave her alone. She said oh, do you want me to close the blinds to keep the sun out? Mica threw a pillow at her voice and hit her and laughing, Misty rolled out and closed the door. Mica fell asleep right away.

Misty woke her up 90 minutes later with a sandwich and something to drink on a try on her lap. Mica said she was hungry and ate the sandwich right down and drank all the drink. Misty asked if she wanted more and she said no, she would wait for dinner. She was looking forward to the steak and lobster. Misty said that reminds me, how do you like you steak and Mica said medium. They yakked for a while and Misty asked if she had called Max yet. Mica said no, she would call him later after he got home. Mica said she should probably not tell her this but Max said sitting across from Misty in her braces and wheelchair had made him hard. He said that Misty asked? Yes he did, but I forgot to say he included me also in causing his suffering as he put it.

Mica told her he admitted to being a devotee also. Misty said she thought he was and nothing wrong with it, she had dated a few and it had been good. So you two have been talking about sex already. Mica said yes it came up, I mean the topic did. They laughed and Mica said ouch, don't make me laugh. Misty asked her if she needed a pain pill yet but Mica said no it was not that bad.

Misty rolled into Mica's room and she woke up. Hey sleepy head, ready for dinner? Mica said yes and sat up on the side of the bed. Misty gave her a plate and it was a paper plate. Misty said hold it in your right hand and move your left index finger just a bit to the right and you will find your steak. Mica did and her finger ran into a bun, she slid her finger up a little and it was a hot dog bun. Misty said there is your tube steak, baked beans at 12 and potato salad at 4. Mica laughed and said she had not been on a picnic for a long time. Great dinner! They ate and talked and Mica asked if Max had gotten her phone number. Misty said no he had not asked for it. Mica said I think he got distracted and forgot. Mica would not tell her why.......yet.

They ate and when they were done Misty said she would be back in a minute with desert. She was gone about 5 minutes and had S'mores with her when she got back. She had done them over the gas stove she said. Perfect end to a picnic Mica said as she dribbled marshmallow down her chin. Misty said that looks sexy, too bad you are out of commission or I would lick it off. Next time Mica said. Mica thanked Misty for a great steak dinner, best she had in a long time. Misty said any time.

Misty left to clean the kitchen up and Mica called Max. He answered on the first ring and said he was glad she called. Some beautiful woman with a sexy, sensuous ass blew his memory and he forgot to get Misty's numbers. Mica said out cheating on me already are you? He said he could not help it, she did it right in front of him and he had no time to cover his eyes. She said yes, likely story. Max asked how she was doing and she said fine, had not had to take a pain pill at all, just a little gas pain. He said that should be gone by tomorrow night as the body absorbed it. See how much we women go through for you men. He said well, he could have gotten snipped.

She told him as good as she felt she was thinking about going back to work on Monday but what the hell, she had lots of vacation and sick time, might as well use it. Max agreed, take it easy and enjoy. She told him she was going back to her place tomorrow afternoon and would do just that. Mica asked him what he liked to eat and they found they liked most of the same things. He asked her about music and again a lot of the same thing. Without thinking he asked her what she liked to read. She never missed a beat and told him, and added she had a program on her computer that read to her. Do you read Braille and she said very poorly. How about anatomy by Braille and she said she was much better at that. She studied it a lot.

She thanked him for his kisses earlier, she had wondered if he might do it. She said it was good of him to come and see her also. He said he could not have missed it for the world. That broke them up and she asked if anyone else even noticed what happened. He said he did not think so, they were watching you to close to be sure you did not fall. I did notice you made no effort to pull your gown closed. Well, just a little tease for what you might see in a year or so. He said wow, Misty had me believing it would be longer than that.....something about freezing weather. Mica said she needed to go to the bathroom and would talk to him tomorrow. Max said he was glad she was ok and talk to you later.

Mica did get up to the bathroom and then got back in bed. She had forgotten her watch and did not know what time it was. She called out to Misty to please find her watch in the bag with her belongs and she said she would. Misty rolled in and gave her the watch and she felt the time, 9:40. She told Misty it had been an early morning and the anesthesia was still making her sleepy so she was going to call it a day. Misty said yes, it had been early for her also and asked Mica to stay in bed with her. Mica said sure, she would enjoy that. Misty cathed herself brushed her teeth and transferred into bed with Mica. She was on her side and Misty cuddled up to her and reached over and just rested her hand on Mica's breast.

Mica covered her hand with hers and they said good night and Mica was asleep. Misty enjoyed where her hand was and wondered if Max would take up so much of her time they would not see each other much. Then she thought no, Mica would never do that to her and she fell asleep also. She got up later in the night and cathed herself and Mica did not seem to notice her getting out and back in bed. The thought ran through Misty's mind should she just give up and use a Foley all the time but then what about sex? Those questions always popped up for her.

The next morning Misty woke up with Mica's hand on her breast. Mica said about time you woke up, I need to pee and she crawled over her to the bathroom. When she came back Misty asked how she felt and Mica said fine. All she had over her stitches was a band aid. No one said she could not take a shower so she was going to in a while. Mica got back in bed and started in on Misty's breasts again. She was able to get into position to suck on them and did so for several minutes. She worked her hand between Misty's legs and started on her pussy. She was already very wet. While she was doing Misty, Mica said she was Horney as hell and would probably start her period soon. Mica said she was glad also because if there was a viable egg in her it would be gone soon and she could relax for sure.

Misty came soon and hugged Mica asking if she wanted to get off. She said she thought she would wait a little but thanks for thinking about me. They got up and took a shower together and Misty shaved her again. Mica told her about the tech that came in to shave her and what was said.

Misty fixed some fruit for brunch. After, Mica said she was fine and going back to her place. She thanked Misty for all she had done for her the past two days and said she would fix her dinner next weekend. Misty said deal and they hugged and kissed and Mica went back to her place.

She put the few things she had taken away and started a load of wash. She went into the bed room and lay down. Shortly she called to see if Max was home and to let him know she was home also. He did answer and she told him where she was. They talked about several things and Mica asked him how he was last night after he got home. He asked what she meant and she said you told me you were blinded by beauty and I wondered what effect it had on you. He laughed and said it had the usual effect when he was around her. She pushed again to get him to tell her just what the effect was and he said you make me get hard. Mica said is that good and he said it sure was. She then asked what he did about it and he told her he got himself off.

She said and did you do that last night and he said he sure did. Mica said well, she was glad he did and took it as a complement. Max asked what about you do you make yourself cum and she said you bet I do. Did you last night and she said no but she thought about it and him. He asked how often she did and she said often. Daily he asked and she said at least. She added she was Horney as hell today and Max asked if she was on her period. She said boy you are smart and laughed saying just ready to get started. I get this way just before and the first day of flow. Mica asked him how he felt about his partner being on her period and he said he thought it was great. Did his partner and he said most of them did not. Mica said she had never tried it with a man but wanted to.

Max said back, you just said you have not done it with a man, have you with a woman? Mica said yes. He said Misty? She said yes again and so now you know I am bi-sexual. He said no problem but I am not. Mica said she understood. Then she asked if we get together, would you be upset if Misty and I still did once in a while? He said only Misty? Mica answered yes only Misty and you. He said no problem and can I watch some time? Mica said she would ask Misty. Max asked if she and Misty did oral together during their periods. Mica said yes, they have just gotten out of the shower, douched and a fresh tampon in so no problem. Why, would you want to also and he said yes, for sure. She said good, I think it is a very personal thing between two people at that time, making love. He agreed saying it was complete trust in each other.

Mica said you have made me very wet right now you know. Max said yes and you have done the same to me. Mica said I wish you were here right now to have your mouth on my sopping wet pussy, call you later and she hung up.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers