Michael & Kayla

Story Info
Two 18 year old students begin a journey of sexy discovery.
764 words
3.97
18.7k
10

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, this is the place, huh? It's nice!"

Kayla offered to take Michael's coat and knapsack as he admired the apartment.

"Thanks," he said, appreciating her hospitality.

"Don't mention it." As he pulled his right arm out of his sleeve, Kayla jumped in to assist. Michael couldn't help but notice that one of her hands was on his biceps, squeezing gently, as the other took over and did the work for him, pulling the jacket off fully.

"So, you like it?" Kayla asked, gesturing towards the open space of the penthouse they stood in.

"Yeah, it's awesome! Such high ceilings. Guess it pays to have rich parents," he ended with a scoff. "So they're out of town all week?"

"Yup, till Sunday night. Four more days of living the life here on my own."

"And what a life it is," said Michael. "So," he went on, deliberately, "we should probably get to work, eh? Mrs. Anderson gave us more homework today than I swear any teacher has ever given us."

Michael and Kayla were in their last year of high school, just a few months away from graduating. He had just turned 18 a couple weeks ago, matching Kayla, who had one of the earliest birthdays in their grade all the way through childhood. Being born the day after New Years certainly solidified that.

The two of them had grown up together since grade three. Though it wasn't until high school started - and Michael had begun to develop - that Kayla started really seeing what kind of a man he was becoming. Broad shouldered; a few inches over the six foot threshold; rigid jawline; dirty blond hair in short, tight curls; lean, yet muscular, long legs on display any time he wore his shorts while circling the track after school; and teeth so white they drew anyone's attention from anywhere in any room.

You could say he was Kayla's sexual awakening. She would find herself distracted at school, and yearning desperately to get home and rub her clit while thinking of his godly features. She only let herself look at his pictures on rare occasion, as a treat. Truthfully, she didn't need to; just the thought of him - and sometimes the lingering smell after she had hugged him goodbye - was enough to get her over the edge quickly and intensely.

She was ready for this to be more than a fantasy. The few guys she had been with to try and quell this thirst for Michael never cut it. The experience she gained was helpful, but those experiences themselves were not what she needed. She needed Michael. And with her parents away for the week, this was her chance. She was going to get him.

Kayla always felt that she had the "assets" to attract pretty much any man to some degree. She prided herself on fitness and healthy living. Her long, brunette hair was usually tied in a ponytail. Her C-cup tits were one of the first signs of her impending womanhood at the time they grew. She was a mere 5'5". Her ass wasn't necessarily big, but she liked the roundness of her hips, knowing they looked good in some thin sweats. Her skin was more pale than Michael's, who had a touch of an olive hue. Skincare routines, impeccable cleanliness, and a keen eye for current fashion trends - she was the envy of her whole friend group whenever they hung out after school when her style could really shine, free from the bland confines of the school uniforms they were forced to wear.

Speaking of, that reminded her of the first step in her plan.

"Yes, we should get to work," she expressed with a devious smile, if only apparent to her own subconscious. "I'm just gonna change out of this ugly, stiff garbage-wear and into something more comfy. You should do the same, too."

"Well, all I have is my gym clothes. I guess they're comfy. And don't worry, I didn't use them today!" he said with a smile.

"Perfect! Bathroom's right there."

And even if you did wear them, Kayla thought, that would've been just fine. She could already feel heat generating between her thighs.

She turned around quickly while she knew Michael was still looking in her direction and sauntered to her room, making sure to swing her hips as she went. Facing away from him, finally, she let a big smile creep on her face. She knew what was to come and she felt so, so naughty because of it.

*To be continued*