Michael Ch. 03

Story Info
Dead Men Walking.
5.1k words
4.33
1.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers

To her surprise, Amanda found herself enjoying Michael's class. Training aside, the sessions often turned into a wide-ranging debate on women and their place and role in society. Michael was a hardline feminist and a sexual evangelist, encouraging them to explore and understand their sexual being. Jalsa was especially fascinated, although she could not articulate much beyond inadvertent hints.

The physical training was equally challenging. The group started with standard defensive moves, then graduated to a more offensive approach.

Look for soft spots and vulnerabilities, stressed Michael. She cited a sideways knee stamp, 'it has served me well'. It was her unwavering opinion that any physical conflict needed to be over in the first ten seconds to guarantee success.

"It effectively means you have to the initiator," queried Faith.

"Nothing wrong with that," said Gemma.

Jalsa looked at her friend. "You would say that."

Gemma half-slapped Jalsa around the back of her head. They were all wearing the padded fingerless gloves Michael favoured.

"Don't do that!" snapped Jalsa.

There was a collective 'oooh!' from the girls. Michael waved them quiet.

The girls were practising throwing moves and defensive blocks. The twins were paired up, as were Faith and Amanda, and Jalsa with Gemma, keeping height and weight balanced between the pairs.

"Seems Jalsa has grown a spine," mocked Gemma. The two had come through college together, and the pattern of their relationship had been settled early on.

Jalsa kept quiet, her anger dissipating. Tears of frustration pricked her eyes.

"Apologise to Jalsa, Gemma," ordered Michael.

"Oh she'll be fine, won't you babe," Gemma grabbed Jalsa by the back of the neck.

"Don't do that!" Jalsa reached back to tug at Gemma's hand.

"Remember what we have been working on, Jalsa," said Michael.

Ten seconds, soft spots. Instinctively, Jalsa elbowed Gemma hard in the stomach and then fell atop her. The winded Gemma gurgled as Jalsa grabbed fistfuls of blonde hair and started banging Gemma's head hard onto the mat.

Stunned, the other girls belatedly sprang into action. Faith and Amanda pulled a screaming Jalsa off a dazed Gemma; the twins went to Gemma's aid.

"What the fuck, Jalsa!" yelled Amanda as she and Faith tried to hold the struggling girl.

"I'll fucking kill her!" raged Jalsa, kicking out at Amanda, who dodged her.

"Enough!" barked Michael, moving to stand in front of Jalsa as Faith pinned her arms.

"Bitch, had it fucking coming!" The twins looked shocked. Jalsa was usually uncomfortable with mildly risqué language, let alone a full Anglo-Saxon volley.

"Yes, she did, and you delivered it."

"You can't condone this, Michael!" protested Amanda. Faith nodded in agreement.

"I don't condone or condemn. Gemma pushed beyond the verbal and non verbal signals that Jalsa was giving. Then Gemma laid hands on Jalsa who responded. Isn't that why we are here?"

"But that's for self-defence against men!"

Michael laughed. "Are you saying women cannot be the aggressors, the tormentors, the bullies? Let's not do our fair sex down, Faith."

Charley helped Gemma to her feet. She was winded and holding her head. "You're taking her side? The bitch attacked me!" she finally gasped.

Before Michael could respond, Sophia jumped in. "You started it. You're always riding her, then you slapped her, grabbed her neck, you got what was coming I reckon." Her sister voiced her agreement.

Gemma blinking back her tears, yelled: "Fuck you!" and stormed off.

"Charming!" giggled Sophia.

"Ten minutes left, so I suggest we end this session, think we have had enough excitement for one evening." Michael kissed the top of Jalsa's head as the crying girl clung to her.

The girls moved off, the twins excited and chatting, Faith and Amanda pensive and quiet. After showering, they sat next to each other in the changing room, wrapped in towels. Charley and Sophia waved their goodbyes, leaving them alone.

Amanda rubbed lotion into her friend's back while the black woman did the same to the rest of her body.

"Didn't like that," said Faith eventually.

"No, Michael should have stopped it before it got out of hand."

"Stopped it? The bitch encouraged it. That's not right."

"Yeah, I know." Amanda's initial concerns about Michael came rushing back.

They sat in silence as Faith finished up. "Want some?" She indicated the lotion bottle.

"Thanks. There is something a bit hinky about this. The uniforms, the gloves, now discipline through violence?"

"It's like we've joined a gang."

Amanda nodded vigorously. "I said she was a bit weird." She hesitated, then told Faith about the first time she met Michael.

"Okay, that's a little fucked up!" exclaimed Faith. "Banging teenage boys in the bogs like she's ordering a drink?"

"Yeah. Question is, what are we going to do about it?"

****

Gemma vented at Jack, who was getting worked up on her behalf. "You should report the fucking bitch and get the class dropped, babe. And I'll give that weird friend of yours a fright when she gets in."

Gemma liked the idea, the need to avenge her embarrassment was now her overriding emotion. Maybe Jack having some 'fun' with Jalsa might be in order. Record it and use it against her.

It was thirty minutes before there was a knock on the front door. Jack headed to it immediately and threw it open.

"Who the fuck--Oh, Michael?"

"Bright boy." Michael pushed forward, causing him to step back.

"Hey! You can't--"

"Can't what?" Michael was inches from his face, "Go on, can't I what?"

Jack retreated and fell into a chair, his mouth working but no sound.

"Stay there." Michael turned to Gemma."So what was the idea? Have him scare Jalsa, maybe let have him some fun, record it? Revenge porn?"

"I wouldn't do that!" Jack found his voice.

"No, maybe not. But your girlfriend would and I bet she can make you do anything she wants."

"We weren't going to do anything, now get out of my fucking flat before I call the police." Gemma found her voice.

"Don't kid a kidder, hun. Put the kettle on and we can have a nice chat. Is he a good fuck?" Michael indicated Jack.

Slightly taken back, Gemma nodded. "Yeah, he's good fun," she answered automatically.

"Bedroom or beat it. Your choice." Michael offered him.

"What?" Jack was on the verge of tears.

"Or we can do it in that chair. I'm easy."

"You're fucking mad!" Jack lept from the chair, grabbed his jacket and bolted.

"No manners, didn't even say goodbye to you," smiled Michael.

Gemma hadn't moved. "What do you want?"

"I was right on him scaring Jalsa, wasn't I?"

"A few pics of her getting her tits fondled would have brought her back into line, not that she doesn't want it anyway. How did you guess?"

"That you would betray your friend like that? I have experience. You did deserve the slap down by the way. As for what I want, a few of Jalsa's things and toiletries. She is staying with me for a night or two. She's very upset."

"No doubt you will comfort her," sneered Gemma.

"With a bit of luck, yes."

Gemma missed a beat, then laughed. "You're a piece of work. Aren't you?"

"So are you, Gemma, so are you."

"Yeah, it's nice to be open and honest about it. How did you know Jack wouldn't go for you when you got in his face?"

"You. The guys you pick will be pussies you can manipulate, and if you can, I can. Now, put together some stuff for Jalsa and if you want to stick her toothbrush up your arse in some petty revenge then feel free."

"So you can tell her? I'll pass thanks."

"Smart girl."

Gemma did it anyway.

****

"We have a guest, Tilly."

Jalsa looked around the large kitchen as Michael ushered her forward.

"I've made up the spare room across from yours, Mistress. Everything as you requested," said Tilly.

"Thank you again, Michael, for letting me stay. I couldn't face Gemma and had nowhere else to go."

"It's no problem. I look after my girls and we always enjoy having guests don't we, Tilly?"

The busty redhead smiled at Jalsa. "Of course, Mistress. Let me show you to your room, Jalsa. Is there anything you fancy for dinner? Otherwise, I have a chicken tagine already prepared."

Jalsa wasn't hungry but didn't want to appear rude. "Chicken tagine would be lovely, thank you." She followed Tilly up to the second floor.

Dropping the hold-all onto her bed, Jalsa looked around. The decor was understated and tasteful, and, aside from the size of Michael's house, it reminded her of home, a reminder that made her feel like crying again.

"There is an en-suite with shower, so you can have privacy."

"Thank you, thank you very much." Jalsa flopped onto the bed as Tilly closed the door. Her emotions were scrambled. A mix of mortification, guilt and, yes, satisfaction. Her reaction had been a long time in the making, yet it would never have happened without Michael. It wasn't just the training but what Michael had been teaching the girls that connected with her. She closed her eyes.

Downstairs in the kitchen, Tilly poured Michael a cup of tea.

"Do you have plans for our guest, Mistress?"

"Listen to her, make her comfortable. A pill, just a small dose in her drink at the end of the evening, she likes white tea. Then we can put her to bed."

Tilly nodded. She knew what putting Jalsa to bed meant.

"Her friend Gemma is embarrassed, but we reached an understanding." Michael beckoned Tilly to her.

"Any trouble at Gemma's, Mistress?" Tilly could sense her Mistress's needs. There was a smell of pent-up aggression that needed sating.

"Not enough." Michael spun Tilly around and squashed her face against the countertop.

Lifting Tilly's plain dress, Michael slapped the woman's legs apart and began pricking the flesh on the back of Tilly's thighs and rear with a short kitchen knife.

"Spread your cheeks."

"Yes, Mistress." Tilly was trembling, mainly with anticipation but with a splash of fear. Michael's need to appease the demons that drove her in times of emotional stress was an established and familiar pattern.

The sharp blade trailed between Tilly's beaten and bruised arse, then down to her pussy. She tried not to shake as the knife jabbed into her labia.

"I'd keep still if I were you," said Michael softly.

Tilly kept still, very still. She held her breath, feeling the metal point nip at her arsehole.

Flipping the knife, Michael pushed the handle into Tilly's arse, leaving the blade protruding.

"I fear you may have to stand for a while."

"Please, Mistress! Our guest?"

Michael huffed in annoyance. "I suppose you being carted off to A&E would be an unfortunate start to Jalsa's first evening with us."

"Yes, Mistress." Tilly breathed easier as Michael pulled out the knife and tossed it into the sink.

"Make sure you wash the fucking thing."

"Yes, Mistress. Can I ask how was Amanda?" Tilly kept her counsel on the methods her Mistress was adopting.

"She's fine, although I suspect unhappy with me. She and Faith will blame me for what happened today, and for allowing it to develop. Smart girl Amanda." Michael said this with pride.

Upstairs on the comfy bed, Jalsa woke with a start. Guiltily, she looked at the time. Forty-five minutes. They will think her rude. Hurrying to the bathroom, she splashed water on her face, trying to put the recurring dream out of her mind. She knew it was fairly innocuous, the notion that she was on stage with everyone looking at her as she performed. She was at the centre for once, not pushed to the back, overlooked and ignored.

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself!"

Having given herself a mental slap, Jalsa felt better and headed downstairs to make her apologies.

****

Amanda held Annie's head to her pussy, grinding her wetness into her lover's face. They were in Annie's room in the house she shared with two other girls.

"Fuck, babe, your tongue feels good, finger my arse," whispered a squirming Amanda, trying to keep the noise down. This was difficult, given Annie had serious oral skills.

A finger penetrated her. Amanda reacted to the intrusion by pulling and squeezing her nipples and then succumbed to the pressure that was building by arching and squirting in Annie's mouth. Amanda had always squirted liberally, something she initially found embarrassing. It was why she favoured women going down on her as young men seemed taken aback. Conversely, older men loved it, seeing it as a tribute to their lovemaking skills, which was not altogether untrue.

Annie propped herself up, sucking the finger she had obligingly stuck up Amanda's arse. "Feeling better?" Her smile was broad.

"Much," Amanda pulled the stocky girl up to her, wanting to taste her own juices on Annie's lips. An intense conversation had broken out over the taste of white girls and black girls, with Amanda claiming redheads tasted different to other white girls, and then there were Asian girls, East and South.

Faith had suggested a blind-tasting experiment, only half-joking, which Amanda thought would be a fun idea, Annie less so; she was slightly possessive of Amanda. This had been an issue early on when Amanda had a drunken fumble with a boy, which she had been open about and consequently upset Annie.

Faith shrugged and said Annie would be fine. "Annie is totally gay, you aren't, so she's a bit insecure. Also, she really likes you," she added.

"Understandable, I am a catch." Amanda saw Faith was being serious and gave a small shrug. "Look, I really like Annie too, but it's early days and I'm here to have fun." She didn't say it, but the message was unmistakable. Annie would have to get over it. Annie did.

Annie lay across Amanda's breasts, kissing them lightly. "You going to ditch this self-defence class, then?"

"Maybe. On the other hand, I don't want to leave the other girls, especially as me and Faith seem to be the only ones feeling there is something off."

"You want me to come along, see what vibe I get?"

"Yeah, you'll be a bit behind but you've done martial arts training and you as fit as hell." Amanda slapped Annie's bum appreciatively.

****

Jalsa sat with her feet under her on the couch. She was warm, fed, and enjoying the company of the two women. Tilly especially had been attentive to her, and now she was sipping white tea, watching a TV vet perform miracles on badly injured pets.

"That is so wonderful and heartwarming! That poor dog, now he can walk again."

Michael made a non-committal sound.

"I should help Tilly in the kitchen," continued Jalsa half-heartedly.

"She's fine. You are not to do anything while you are here. Tilly is as much your servant as she is mine."

"Servant?"

"Yes, you want anything, you ask her, and she will get it or do it for you."

"Oh." Jalsa wasn't sure she could do that.

As if guessing her thoughts, Michael asked: "Do you want anything? A late snack, more tea, a foot massage?"

"A foot massage?" Jalsa giggled, then yawned.

"Yes, tell Tilly to give you one. It will relax you."

Jalsa already felt relaxed, even sleepy. "No, I couldn't."

"Tilly!"

Tilly appeared from the kitchen, drying her hands. "Yes, Mistress?"

"Jalsa would like a foot massage."

Instantly the older woman was on her knees in front of the Jalsa, whose face darkened with embarrassment. "Please, there is no need."

"Nonsense, dear." Smiling, Tilly took hold of Jalsa's left foot and gently kneaded it. "Just lie back and close your eyes."

To save herself eye contact, Jalsa did as she was told. Her head began to droop, and several minutes later, Tilly murmured to Michael: "I think she's asleep."

Flicking off the TV, Michael came over and checked Jalsa. "She's gone, the wine and the drug have kicked in." She scooped the girl effortlessly into her arms and carried her upstairs with Tilly following.

Laying Jalsa on the bed, Michael told Tilly to find one of Jalsa's long t-shirts. Holding Jalsa up, Michael stripped off the girl's top and jeans to leave her in unmatching underwear.

"Lovely breasts," Michael murmured aloud.

Standing back, Tilly nodded agreement. Her Mistress had a passion for South Asian women. She watched as Michael unclipped Jalsa's bra and cupped her large breasts, rubbing the soft dark nipples with her thumbs.

Bending forward, Michael kissed the girl, her hand straying under the leg of Jalsa's panties, feeling the warmth of her partly shaven mound and then the soft folds of her pussy. Michael tasted the girl off her fingers and then kissed Jalsa tenderly, whispering endearments. Jalsa seemed to smile as if responding to Michael's attention.

After a few more minutes, Michael turned to Tilly. "Dress her in a t-shirt, leave her panties on and cover her. Replace her toothbrush with one of our spares. She wants anything, day or night, you will provide it. Tomorrow I'm in Liverpool on business and will be back in the evening. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Michael looked on as Tilly prepared the girl, her scar accentuating her smile in the soft light of the bedroom. She was going to enjoy seducing Jalsa.

****

None of the girls, Amanda, Faith, Annie, Charley and Sophia, wanted trouble. They had finished the Thursday class with Annie slotting into Gemma's place. Michael's initial reticence faded when she saw Annie going through their pre-set routines.

As is the life of students, a quick drink afterwards went on longer than intended. Plans were made for a bite to eat until some bother with three local lads, one of whom had taken a fancy to Charley, amended their plans.

That the twins were with two butch-looking girls led to loud comments about "fucking lez bitches". The lads were further egged on by two local girls. The town had a large student population, and tensions sometimes flared.

The five girls decided to bail, aware that the other group were not far behind them, but it was still early, the streets were busy, so they figured it wouldn't get out of hand beyond some name-calling.

They were wrong about it not getting out of hand. Amanda looked back once more as the lads started shouting and walking aggressively behind them.

It happened quickly. A large man, broad as much as tall, bowled through them, a shout turned to a scream. All the girls stopped and looked back, two of the lads were on the floor clutching their elbows, and the third, with the two local girls, was hobbling away and fast.

The man briefly looked over at the girls. It was impossible to see who he was, a flat cap shadowed his face, but Amanda got the impression he was older, maybe forties. He turned and walked quickly across the road as other passersby congregated, phones in hand.

"I reckon we should keep moving, no need for us to get involved," said Faith.

They all agreed, heading for a chippie and some unhealthy food.

"Who was that guy? Anyone know?" Annie asked, digging into a bag of chips.

All shook their heads. They weren't even sure what had happened. It had been that fast.

"I think he had a club or something, I'm sure he struck one guy on the arm with it," said Sophia.

"Can't say I'm sorry," her sister chimed in.

"True," replied Faith, "still it was a bit odd, why attack them?"

"He looked over at us," said Amanda. "You think that was the reason?"

"It's our strange class, it's all connected," said Sophia, smiling. The twins liked to tease Amanda and Faith over their concerns about Michael.

"You think Jalsa moving in with her isn't strange?" asked Faith as she bit into a saveloy.

"It's only been a few weeks. Jalsa didn't want to see Gemma and Michael was very kind in letting her stay," replied Charley.

"Not every woman is trying to get in a girl's knickers," added Sophia.

"What's that supposed to mean?" reacted Annie.

"Nothing. I just mean there is nothing untoward going on. Just someone being kind."

Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers
12