Michael Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda nudged Annie to be quiet. She doubted Michael's 'kindness', but arguing the point would only upset the twins. Nevertheless, Amanda did wonder what Michael intended with Jalsa. Instinct told her it wouldn't be healthy for the girl, nor could she let it carry on without saying something to Michael. She immediately resolved to do so.

At that moment, Jalsa was content with her new living arrangements. She was lying on her front with a towel covering her bum and enjoying a full body massage from Tilly.

Jalsa had grown accustomed to having Tilly wait on her and even began to revel in it. The woman was an excellent listener as Jalsa rambled on about her studies, assignments and teachers and how much of a cow Gemma had been. It was only thanks to Michael that she had found the courage to stand up to her. She wished she was like Michael and said so to Tilly.

"Mistress was not always Mistress. You just have to aim high and have the will to get there." The iron will! Tilly felt pleasurably weak as she worked her fingers into Jalsa's shoulders. Tilly was nothing compared to Mistress. Her Mistress had made and shaped her.

Applying more oils, Tilly gradually worked her way up Jalsa's thighs. It has become a familiar pattern. The massage, the languid approach to fondling the girl more intimately. The cues were the same, the quickening breath, the relaxing and partial opening of Jalsa's legs. Neither talked about it; indeed, Jalsa never really thought of it as 'sex'. It was simply part of a wonderful massage that restored her spirits and soothed her in body and mind.

Skillfully, Tilly began to masturbate Jalsa, responding to the rhythms of her small movements, listening to her breathing as it started to race and then slipping her fingers inside the young girl allowing her to experience penetration before rubbing her clit to climax.

Little whimpers bubbled past Jalsa's lips as she rode the wave of her orgasm, stretching and moving her body as if trying to extend that lovely warm rush to all parts of her.

"Thank you, Tilly," she murmured.

The thank you was automatic, perfunctory. Jalsa regarded Tilly as little more than a functionary, there to help her and nothing more. Tilly had ceased to be a person. Being naked in front of an older woman and being intimately attended to would have been unthinkable a month ago. Now it was normal and routine.

"Think I will have something to eat, something light. Pasta with pesto and sundried tomatoes with an olive oil dressing."

"Yes, Miss Jalsa. I will prepare that at once.

Jalsa didn't bother to thank her.

Michael was also working off her frustrations. She was on her knees in the back of a transit van, with a stained mattress on the floor and printed pics of women and girls festooning the metal walls.

The two men, Bill and Keith--all men of a certain class and character were 'Bill' and 'Keith' to Michael, called their van the 'Pussy Wagon', although Michael knew it was a 'Rape Wagon'. It was partly why she was here.

Keith was fucking her from behind. Bald, fifties, his strong fingers digging into her hips. Keith was also the talker. Bill, forties short and stocky with dark hair, was quieter, more of a follower. Bill was on his knees in front of her, his short, stubby cock occupying her mouth.

This was her third time in the van. Usually, Max drove her to the dogging site where she had first hooked up with them. This time she was alone. They seemed rougher with her today. Whether that was coincidence or not, Michael neither knew nor cared. Right now, she wanted that raw male edge.

Michael coughed, spitting out drool before breathing in some fresh air, or as fresh as it was going to get inside the van. Keith was still banging her hard while a third hand reached over to grope her tits.

This hand belonged to June, either Keith's wife or girlfriend. A blonde, hard-faced woman, overweight but curvy with it. June was there principally to watch and possibly put other girls at ease. Amidst the odours in the van, there was a malign stench of cruel indifference. It excited Michael.

Bill was wanking his cock in her face. "I'm going to coat your face in cum, you'll be dripping spunk and drool all the way back home to your boyfriend," he panted.

"Spray the cunt, Bill," grunted Keith from the back.

June twisted her nipple and whispered loudly in her ear. "Posh cunt like you should get slapped about, bet you like it rough." She leaned further in and licked Michael's face, catching some of the drool.

"Fuck!" Keith gave Michael one last slap and shot his load. "You're a great fucking shag!"

Michael looked up at Bill, her mouth half-open as he jizzed over her, spraying her face with his cum. She felt the warm globules land and licked her lips.

"Hold your cunt and arse open, I need to get a pic for the van."

Michael ignored him. "Any fresh women in here since last time?"

"A couple of young tarts, they scored some pills out of it." Keith ran a small pill operation on the side. "You want some?" He threw the balled-up tissue with the rubber inside into a small plastic bag. The man was careful, Michael noted.

"No."

"Posh cunt, too posh for pills?" June had a glittery look in her eye. Probably amped up on something.

"My vice is cock in the back of a rape wagon."

"Hey!" Bill protested, but Keith shut him up, laughing. "She's cool."

"You saying I get involved with rape?" June was flushed with anger. She wasn't letting it go.

"Probably." Michael gave June a twisted grin.

"Ease off, babe. I said the lady is cool," warned Keith.

"Lady? Fucking cock whore more like! Coming here in her fancy fucking car, how about you give us some fucking money, or I'll scar the other side--" June tilted forward out of the seat. Michael grabbed her, using the woman's momentum to slam her face-first into the side of the van. There was a crunch of bones or teeth. Swinging behind the woman, Michael put an arm around June's neck, shielding herself from the two men who were looking on in astonishment.

"I'm guessing this woman means something to you, so back off, or I'll snap her neck." Michael knew she shouldn't have reacted. Two men in an enclosed space? June, wheezing and coughing, with blood framing her mouth, lisped something about her teeth.

"What the fuck?" said Bill, then: "You mad cunt, what you do that for?"

"She was annoying me." Michael should be annoyed with herself, but the squalid sex wasn't cutting it. June had given her an excuse to act.

"Keith, babe!" June wailed. "She's hurting me!"

"Okay, that's enough," grunted Keith.

Scooting into the adapted front swivel seat, Michael dragged the dazed woman with her and opened the door. Stepping out, she released the pressure on June's neck, keeping her conscious. She heard the back door open. Keith emerged in the evening gloom.

"Just put her down, there'll be no trouble," he said.

Ignoring him, Michael half carried the now crying woman to her car, the door swinging open as she approached. Keith half followed, spreading his arms in supplication, a worried Bill by his side.

"Thanks for a fun evening, gentlemen. Next time keep your woman under control." Dropping June to the wet ground, Michael got into the car in one smooth movement and fired up the engine. Keith and Bill hadn't moved. Smiling, she waved goodbye and drove off.

Michael didn't think they would follow, but she kept her eye on the rearview mirror before pulling into a petrol station and parking. She was smiling, her arousal and excitement spiking. It was a good twenty minutes before Michael saw the van drive past. She put the idling car back in gear and followed.

"Call, Max," she said into the hands-free.

"Lady."

"Had a run-in with the guys in the van. Following them now." She gave him her location. "Probable destination Eastwick A&E. Meet me there."

"Okay." There was a pause. "Had some trouble myself. Some local lads got leery with Amanda and her friends. Figured it would end in shouting, but they were getting egged on so I shut them down."

"Amanda okay?" Alarm in her voice.

"Fine. I ended it before it started."

"Thanks. See you later."

The A&E was an obvious call. Michael had waited on the closest main route to the hospital. She parked away from the van and headed for Max's car. He had arrived before them.

"Went in about 5 minutes ago, she looked in a bit of a state," said Max as Michael climbed in.

"Good. Dumb bitch."

Max said nothing.

"What?"

"You in the van with them when it kicked off?"

Michael shrugged. "These things happen."

"Best they happen when you have back up. Enclosed space, with two guys, three if you count the woman?"

"I've made better decisions."

Max wasn't smiling.

"Yeah it was dumb, I was looking for trouble, you don't have to tell me. So, you had a fun evening?"

She was trying to change the subject. The big man was unmoved. He glanced down at her chest. "Your shirt is undone."

"Oh, yeah. I was getting my tits felt when the fracas started."

Max grunted in disapproval. "What's the play, Lady? We've done the recon, and you've had your fun. The guy fronting this wants them sorted."

"You need to take pleasure in your work, Max."

"I'll take my pleasure when we've sorted these cunts and I get paid in full."

"It's your job, your call."

"Maybe." Max preferred it when she made the call.

Michael began buttoning her shirt. "They've got a score to settle with me. Their pride is injured, their woman hurt, they will want revenge and they will want a nice quiet out of the way spot to exact that revenge."

"Okay. Makes sense."

"So we give them that opportunity, and then we bury them. Job done."

Max nodded. "Sounds like a plan." He pressed the ignition. "When?"

"Soon."

"Good." Max glanced at her, seeing the familiar opaque expression and knowing what it foreshadowed. Satisfied, he turned and spied Bill and Keith heading back to their van.

"Dead men walking, Lady. Dead men walking."

Michael smiled.

12