Michael Ch. 04

Story Info
Fighting Angels.
6.3k words
3.17
1.7k
00

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raazor
Raazor
183 Followers

A fight?"

"Yes, wrestling, individual bouts. Should be fun," said Michael. The six girls were standing in a semicircle as they questioned her. "It will be a month from now, so we can step up the prep work."

"Isn't it all fake?" asked Faith.

"There is a degree of showmanship and theatre, but it's serious as well. This is more Greco-Roman style. Holds and falls using upper body rather than legs, but you are allowed one leg move per three-minute round, so if you use it, use it wisely. Teaches you to spot the opportunity rather than just rushing in.

"In front of an audience?"

"A paying audience, yes. A private event. It's above board and will give you the chance to test yourself in combat against an opponent."

"Sounds a bit porny to me," said Sophia, voicing what the other girls were thinking.

"To be honest there is a degree of titillation in sweaty girls grappling," agreed Michael. "Or even sweaty men grappling so--" she shrugged as if that was answer enough.

"Who we up against?"

"A small club from Newham, London. We'll travel down on the Friday, stay in a hotel, all expenses paid. Matches will be held on Saturday. Six individual bouts, three rounds of three minutes or until the first fall and pin. Bout is halved if no pin. No judges, just the ref in the ring.

"I'll give it a go," said Annie, with Jalsa nodding beside her.

Faith and Amanda exchanged glances and gave their okay. The twins remained reluctant.

"You're better than you think," encouraged Michael. "If I didn't believe you could do it I wouldn't suggest it. I do have your best interests at heart."

The scepticism must have shown on Amanda's face as Michael stared at her. Flushing, Amanda looked away as the twins finally gave their consent.

"Great, I'll put together a program emphasising the permitted moves. Now, get showered, and I'll see you on Thursday and maybe we can do an extra half hour if everyone can manage that?"

There was a collective groan as the girls wandered off. Michael grabbed Amanda. "A word after you've changed?"

"You're in bother, babe," said Faith in the showers.

"Maybe. I said I would talk to her so guess this is the time."

Michael was waiting for Amanda by the gym entrance. "Coffee?"

Amanda nodded, and they headed in silence to one of the student watering holes.

Amanda decided to take the initiative. "I have concerns," she announced, stirring sugar into her cup.

"You should cut out sugar. Bad for you."

"Don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Okay, I'm off," Amanda rose, but Michael grabbed her arm.

"Fine, no games."

"Good. Mainly, I'm concerned about Jalsa, but also, it's like we are training to be in the military--the uniforms, small punishments if we are late. It's meant to be a self-defence class yet it seems more like Amazonian training with a philosophy course."

"Jalsa is none of your business, and uniforms build camaraderie."

"It is my business. If we are a team, a sisterhood as you keep telling us, then that means looking out for each other." Amanda enjoyed that one.

Michael conceded the point. "Okay, so spell it out. What is your problem? Jalsa is happy enough."

"What's your relationship with her?"

"I'm not answering that."

"If you have got nothing to hide, then why not?"

"Because I resent the implication. Jalsa is 19, she can leave at any time, and right now she is content living in my house in her own room with her own private bathroom alongside myself and Tilly."

"Yeah, who is Tilly?" Amanda vaguely recalled Jalsa mentioning a Tilly. For some reason, she got the impression Tilly was a dog.

"Tilly is my maid servant."

"You have a servant?"

"Yes. Tilly has served me for years. I take her everywhere. She handles all domestic duties, manages my diary, a girl Friday as it were."

Dogsbody more like! But knowing someone else was in the house lessened Amanda's misgivings.

"You don't like me very much, do you, Amanda?"

"No, it's not that exactly. You're very compelling and I admire you. so it's not about liking you, it's just I'm not sure I trust you to be honest."

"So you are not persuaded by my considerable charm?" Again, there was amusement but also a hint of indulgence.

"No, neither is Faith."

"And your girlfriend, Annie?"

"She likes you." The reply was terse.

"Likes me? Or likes me, likes me?"

It did rankle that Annie was a bit smitten with Michael. "That isn't the issue here."

"Oh dear, the girl fancies me, is this why I'm being roughed up?"

"No. Annie admits she finds you attractive, we are open about things, but I didn't trust you before that. Annie liking you just makes it more personal. The girls are my first concern."

"And your concern does you proud. I'm thinking for this match-up we will need a team captain. Everyone looks to you, and you are not in my 'thrall', so you will be the ideal choice. It will also allow you to represent the girls and any concerns they may have."

"They also look to Faith."

"And Faith looks to you. Make her your vice-Captain. Deal?"

Amanda considered it. "Yeah, deal." She rose, sticking out her hand.

They shook, then Michael's face softened, and she embraced Amanda, holding her tightly. "I'm very proud of you, Amanda."

Taken aback, Amanda pulled free. "Thanks, I guess." The woman was beyond weird!

****

Tilly put down the cup of tea next to Jalsa.

"Your tea, Miss Jalsa."

"Hmm?" Jalsa was struggling with an essay assignment due at the end of the week.

"Your tea as you requested. Will there be anything else?"

"I can't get this to scan properly, this passage isn't saying what I want it to say!" Jalsa burst out.

Michael looked up. "Take a break, clear your head. Join me in the sauna later perhaps?"

"Yes, okay." Grumpily, Jalsa sipped her tea. "Where are the crisps I asked for?"

"I'm sorry, Miss, I don't recall you asking for them."

"Well, I did! Cheese and onion flavour, get them!" Jalsa snapped.

"Yes, Miss."

"The essay really getting to you, huh?" Michael put down her magazine and crossed to the small nook where Jalsa had set up a study station.

"Yeah, I guess."

"If you think Tilly is slacking, you should take a crop to her. A few strokes will usually make her buck up her ideas."

"A crop?"

"Yes, just get Tilly to bring it, then lay into her, works wonders."

"Whip her? I couldn't do that!"

"Why not? Great for releasing tension." Michael massaged the young girl's shoulders through her t-shirt. That and panties were pretty much all Jalsa wore around the house.

"Well, it's wrong! Isn't it?"

"Probably. I can't say I care personally. Tilly is a servant, servants need discipline. It's your choice, but a few whacks across that fat arse of hers won't do any harm. Probably overdue."

"Your crisps, Miss Jalsa," a slightly out-of-breath Tilly announced.

Jalsa looked at Tilly, ignoring the packet of crisp she was holding, then looked at Michael, whose eyes danced with amusement.

"Feed them to me," said Jalsa, leaning back in her swivel chair.

"Feed? Of course." Tilly opened the packet, took out a single crisp and tentatively placed it into Jalsa's mouth. This was repeated twice before Jalsa returned to her essay. Every few minutes, she would turn to Tilly, who promptly fed her a crisp.

Watching, Michael silently applauded her young house guest. "When you have attended Jalsa, prepare the sauna and I'll take a light supper, then warm our beds, there is a chill in the air tonight."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do have any instructions for Tilly, Jalsa?"

"I'll join you in that late supper, and perhaps a foot massage before I turn in."

"Yes, Miss. Will smoked cheese with sliced apple and grapes suit you and Mistress?"

"Yes, and a camomile tea served in bed, Tilly."

"Sparkling water for me," added Michael.

"Of course, I will see to the sauna. With your permission?" Her face flushed with the pleasure of humiliation, Tilly bowed and scraped her way out.

Jalsa looked thoughtful as she went back to her essay.

Forty minutes later, Michael looked up as she lay naked on her front as Jalsa joined her in the sauna. The girl removed her towel and sat opposite Michael.

"Finish the essay?"

"Almost. Shame I can't get Tilly to do it for me."

"The woman can do many things for you, but alas, not that."

"I like having her to order around. It's a nice feeling."

"Yes, although you get used to it. Like anything it becomes commonplace."

"When you say I can do anything to her, did you mean it?"

Michael nodded, admiring the girl's breasts, the slight stubble on her mound. "Anything you want. You can get her to shave you, she shaves me on a regular basis, very adept with a razor." Michael added deliberately.

"I guess." Jalsa ran her nails over her mound, then opened her legs to examine her pussy. "Guess I could do with it."

The little minx is teasing me. Michael was salivating at the thought of eating the girl out. The exquisite pleasure of denying herself Jalsa was intoxicating even for her jaded palate.

"She masturbates me when she gives me a massage," continued Jalsa. "It's nice. I like it."

"You should try her oral skills, she is well trained."

"I was thinking that. I've never had it done to me before."

"What? Ever?" Michael sat up, her attention focused on Jalsa.

"I've only had one real boyfriend and he refused to do it, although I had to do it to him." Jalsa's tone was resentful.

They exchanged looks. Jalsa shifted slightly, parting her legs to allow Michael to see her slit. Virgin territory. Irresistibly drawn, Michael approached Jalsa, the steam and sweat showing on the girl's dark skin as if she was on slow cook.

Brushing a few stray locks of hair from Jalsa's face, Michael trailed her fingers down over the girl's heavy breasts, the blackness of her nipples making Michael shiver. Sinking to her haunches, Michael kept her eyes locked with Jalsa's, then kissed the young girl's inner thigh, tasting the tang of salt on her flawless skin.

Jalsa shifted again, unconsciously moving forward to make herself more accessible to Michael.

"Beautiful," the older woman murmured, her lips edging closer as if stalking her prize.

"Please," the young girl whispered, whether in plea or supplication, Michael neither knew nor cared. She pressed her face against the girl's warm stubble, tasting her directly for the first time. "Please," Jalsa gasped again, her words unheeded as Michael drank deep at the well, losing herself in the taste and fragrance of the girl's delicious pussy.

"Michael--" Jalsa's quavering words were cut short with a startled yelp as the older woman began feasting on her, small growling sounds of pleasure as she pinned the girl down, oblivious to anything but her singular desire to have this girl, no matter what.

Jalsa's emotions were a kaleidoscope of colours. Wanting the woman to have her, fear of the woman having her and a sense of shame over what she had become. Her experiences with Tilly had not been accidental nor overtly sexual, but Tilly didn't count. This counted and was fuelled by the excitement Jalsa experienced in humiliating Tilly and the enticing prospect of taking a crop to the woman simply because she had the power to do so. Jalsa desired to exercise that power. From a lifetime of being ignored, being oppressed, she had travelled in a short time to become the oppressor, a creature tasting lust and exploring dark impulses for the first time.

With a stuttering cry, Jalsa's thighs clamped around Michael's head, trapping the woman onto her pussy, and Jalsa discarded any lingering shame as she orgasmed in her benefactor's face.

Michael remained on the floor at Jalsa's feet, masturbating herself while Jalsa looked on. In certain light, the woman's scar gave her a frightening appearance, as it did now, yet Jalsa wasn't frightened. Instead, she felt kinship; Michael had taught her so much, shown her a different way to live. Jalsa had peeked behind the curtain and liked it.

Neither spoke, both in their own heads as they showered. Jalsa sought Michael's hand as they headed to the lounge and the supper Tilly had prepared. The redheaded servant did not comment on their nudity. It was not her place.

"Attend Jalsa, Tilly," instructed Michael as they said their goodnights.

Tilly waited by the bedside while the girl finished her ablutions, then pulled the covers back so she could climb into bed. Jalsa felt the sheet. Warm. Just.

"Make it warmer next time, Tilly," she instructed, feeling like a cat with a mouse.

"My apologies, Miss Jalsa."

The idea formed and was executed at almost the exact moment. The open-handed slap across the older woman's face was loud in the quiet. Tilly's little squeak of surprise a delightful endnote.

"My tea?" Jalsa demanded.

"I will fetch it immediately, Miss Jalsa, I wanted it to be fresh for you." Tilly's tone was obsequious and cloying.

"Do so! Don't keep me waiting."

Jalsa ignored Tilly when she returned with the tea, her mind still on the interaction with Michael in the sauna. Sleep proved impossible, and she gave up after an hour and voice-activated the lights. Michael was in the room across the hall, and Jalsa could feel her presence. Her own bed felt empty and large. Without dwelling on the impulse, Jalsa slipped out and padded to the door.

The dim light of the hall greeted Jalsa. Softly she went to Michael's door, knocked and waited. She didn't have to wait long for the invitation. Breathing heavily, she opened the door. The bedroom was larger than her own. Michael was lying in bed. Silently the woman pulled back the covers as Jalsa approached and climbed in.

Automatically, the girl went into Michael's arms, her face resting against the woman's breasts. Their presence and warmth were comforting.

"It's okay," murmured Michael. "Everything will be fine. Go to sleep."

Jalsa pressed closer, kissing the woman's breast. "Thank you. Thank you for everything you've done for me, Michael," she whispered.

Smiling, Michael kissed the top of the girl's head. Her last thought as she drifted off was to wonder what Amanda would say if she could see them now.

****

"Keep her away from you, she's strong and fast," instructed Michael.

Sweating heavily, Amanda nodded, feeling the energy from the crowd and the shouted advice. The twins had gone first--Michael hadn't wanted them waiting around and expending energy in nerves. To her surprise, it worked. Sophia scored a fall and pin in the second round, and Charley fought her way to a halved match against a taller, heavier opponent.

This galvanised the team. The twins were bouncing off the walls, and Michael had been uncharacteristically jubilant and full of praise. Faith went in next and had been too overconfident against a petite South Asian girl who swept Faith onto her back with a leg sweep and pinned her.

Now Amanda was struggling and not scared to admit it. The black girl she was fighting was intense, tall and strong. Michael figured she would take a draw.

"Concentrate, she's one of their best fighters."

Thanks! Amanda grimly slapped away her opponent's hands and kept moving. It was the third round, and she was exhausted, her fitness levels needed to improve. Her opponent lunged, then kicked out with her leg in frustration as Amanda kept slipping away.

"That's your last leg move, Olivia," the ref called out.

"Fuck! Keep still and fight, you bitch!"

"Fuck off," Amanda panted back, not wanting to waste energy on name-calling.

The crowd started booing as Amanda continued to block and scuttle, and she could have cried with relief when she heard the bell. A draw.

"Well done!" Michael said as she towelled the sweat off Amanda and led her back to the changing room.

"I ran like a baby!"

"You used your head, kept her at bay and waited for an opportunity. She was just too good to give you one, but she did start to lose her cool. Another round and she would have slipped up."

"I wouldn't have lasted another round," replied Amanda gloomily.

"Then get fitter! Fighting fit is a different level, that's what this weekend is teaching you." She slapped Amanda on the bum and went to Annie, who was stretching with Charley.

"Shout out to Sophia and Charley!" Michael yelled, giving Charley another hug. "You were great, babe, you and your sister. Super proud!"

Sophia and Charley couldn't stop grinning as the girls applauded them again.

"Annie, you are up against Grace. She's a bit taller but a lot lighter than you, so you should have upper strength advantage."

Annie nodded, her face intensely serious as she walked with Michael to the ring, barely hearing the cheers as she climbed in.

"Stay focused, don't get sloppy, and you've got this," Michael urged in her ear.

"The bitch is going down," growled Annie.

"Then take her down, but don't charge in, weigh her up first." cautioned Michael.

The bell went, and Annie flattened her opponent before she could draw breath. It was over before it had begun.

"On the other hand, charge in and smash the cunt. Works either way!" laughed Michael slapping Annie on the back.

"Told you the bitch was going down," yelled Annie punching the air as the crowd half cheered, half booed good-naturedly.

Jalsa was pacing the changing room. She was pumped up. Her demeanour had markedly changed over the last few months, more assertive in general, more aggressive in training. She was starting to match Annie in build but lighter on her feet.

The girls were aware that a draw meant they took the match. They also knew Jalsa had a tough opponent, a much bigger and heavier redheaded girl.

"Imagine she's Tilly, dear," whispered Michael. "A Tilly who has screwed up and is quivering in fear as she waits for you to thrash her."

Glassy-eyed, Jalsa nodded and then focused on Michael, fighting the urge to kiss the older woman. "I love you," she said, her hard voice belaying the sentiments of the words.

"I love you too, now remember your training, keep low, work the ring, you've got this, hun."

"Yeah, go get her girl," chipped in Amanda, joining them. The other girls crowded around as well.

"Thanks, girls, you're the best. Go, Angels!" Jalsa yelled and walked out to the girls screaming: "Go Angels!" back at her.

"The bitch is overconfident." Michael rubbed the girl's shoulders as they stood waiting for the bell. Jalsa's muscles were tense, a vein pulsed in her neck.

Despite her aggression, Jalsa started warily. Her opponent Ruth did the same, not assuming weight and height would be enough.

Keep moving! Heavier girls tire quicker! Jalsa batted reaching hands away, constantly on the move, never letting herself get cornered.

"She's very cautious, but she knows she has to win," said Michael. "She doesn't like the pressure, look how she is reacting to her corner. They want her to finish this."

"She doesn't look a happy bunny." Jalsa flashed Michael a grateful smile. "How should I play it?"

"She's not grabbing at you with confidence, the uncertainty unbalances her, pick your moment and grab her back, see if you can pull her forward and then land on her, wind her, may not be a pin, but it will shake her."

"Got it."

A chance came halfway through, and Jalsa took it. Instead of beating her outstretched hands away, Jalsa sidestepped and pulled, causing Ruth to topple forward, allowing Jalsa to land on her hard, a satisfying 'ooof!' coming from the bigger girl.

Jalsa scrambled up quickly as Ruth bucked her off, her face a mix of anger and pain. The crowd were egging the smaller girl on, a mix of overconfidence and cheering led to Jalsa being slow to react, and she found herself in a headlock. Deliberately Jalsa brought them both to their knees while holding on to one of the ropes allowing her to hang on to the bell.

Raazor
Raazor
183 Followers
12