Michael Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good thinking, keep it up." Michael didn't bother admonishing Jalsa for the mistake. Instead, she hyped the positives, keeping Jalsa's confidence high. Michael got a grateful smile as the bell went for round three.

What should have been tense proved not to be. Ruth was over-anxious and wary, indecision hindering her movements, leaving Jalsa to take the draw and the girls the match.

The girls celebrated at a Caribbean restaurant, with only Faith feeling a little despondent at being the only one not to contribute to the points tally. The party atmosphere soon lifted her spirits. They were in a private room upstairs, allowing them to be as noisy as they liked.

"To the nerdy Angels, we may be uni students and not running wild in the backstreets, but we worked as a team and won through." Amanda toasted for the third time once the main meal was cleared away.

"And to Michael, who put together a rag-tag band of unlikely girls and turned them into a fighting machine, isn't that a movie or something?" giggled Charley.

"To Michael!"

"Thank you, girls, but the credit is all yours," Michael stopped as Jalsa flung her arms around her and kissed her to whistles and shrieks, the relationship between the two increasingly apparent over the weeks. Even Amanda smiled. Paradoxically, the more open the relationship, the less the girls worried, that, and Jalsa's blossoming confidence were seen as positives.

An elegant black woman in her fifties entered, behind her, another black woman in her early thirties with braided hair, both with broad smiles.

"We thought we would pay our respects and see if you enjoyed your meal," the older woman said.

Michael rose and embraced her as the rest of the table chorused their appreciation.

"Girls, an old dear friend of mine, Lucy and her daughter Harriet. They run this place."

Harriet almost bobbed and curtsied before hugging Michael. Both women's eyes were shining.

"The food here is wonderful and the service is so friendly," Amanda said to nods.

"This is Amanda, our Captain."

"Amanda? Oh, my!" This time both Lucy and Harriet did an odd bobbing curtsey, a reaction which caused Amanda some embarrassment.

Quickly, Michael introduced the rest of the girls, followed by a cheer as Lucy produced some champagne on the house.

Both women lingered for a while as if reluctant to leave. Lucy whispered to Michael, who smiled and nodded. Both women looked delighted and took their leave.

Jalsa noticed the interplay, as did Amanda, partly because of Jalsa but also because of the odd reaction of Lucy and Harriet when being introduced. Jalsa got to her feet as Michael rose.

"Going to catch up with Lucy, have fun, girls," announced Michael.

"I'll come to," said Amanda.

"Later. I just want to catch up on the gossip with old friends. I don't need an audience." The reply was to Amanda, but Michael's eyes were on Jalsa.

Slowly and with a slightly mutinous look, Jalsa sat back down.

Heading upstairs, Michael entered the fetish club located on the top floor. Victory in the wrestling match, the party atmosphere, and seeing Lucy and Harriet, all combined to feed Michael's appetites. She knew where to find them. In one of the private bathrooms.

Pausing at the door, Michael waited, partly to increase the agony of expectation on the other side and partly to torture herself. Denial was something Michael increasingly enjoyed.

Enough. Michael pushed open the door into the small wet room. Both Lucy and Harriet were naked, hands behind their backs. Michael gazed at them in appreciation. They were a gorgeous mother and daughter combination, she sometimes forgot just how beautiful they were.

At fifty-three, Lucy had a striking figure, round full breasts, a tuft of hair between her legs, the raven tattooed on her breast and buttocks, still looked fresh. Harriet was darker than her mother, with a slender figure and smaller, pointed breasts. Both looked expectantly at their Mistress, the woman to whom Lucy had pledged her allegiance, her soul, and her daughter.

"You always look at home in here," smiled Michael.

"It is my place, Mistress, more than anywhere I belong here sometimes serving you, sometimes serving alongside you. I would be honoured to serve you today Mistress."

"I too wish to serve," said Harriet earnestly.

"As you both should. Loyalty is rewarded, disloyalty punished."

"Loyalty is rewarded, disloyalty punished," they repeated. "We are loyal, Mistress, and we thank you for allowing us stewardship of the restaurant and this club." Lucy added.

Kicking off her boots, Michael stepped out of her jeans and stood before the two women. She hooked her hand around the back of Lucy's head and pushed her groin into Lucy's face. The woman's tongue was immediate and eager. Michael dragged Harriet to her feet, clasping her and pressing her lips against the daughter. The kiss was sweet and fragrant, the smell of oils and lotion seductive.

Michael thrust forward slightly. Lucy was glued to her Mistress's pussy, knowing what was coming next. The kneeling woman didn't have to wait long. A brief spurt, then a powerful stream, overwhelmed Lucy's ability to swallow.

The sensation of pissing on someone was as erotic to Michael as receiving. Harriet slowly sank to her haunches, kissing Michael's toned body as she went, then kissing her mother's face, the tang of Michael's piss rich and potent. Hooking her arm around her mother, Harriet gently drew Lucy's face to hers, her mother obliging by squirting piss generously into Harriet's mouth.

Mother and daughter sank to the floor, their faces locked in an obscene embrace, allowing Michael to straddle them both.

"Thank me for what you are both about to receive," smiled Michael, looking down at them.

Long practice made urination in front of, or on others, an easy affair as Michael hosed them down. Both women spluttered as the salty liquid splashed into their faces and down their willing throats.

Michael slackened her stream as each took in a mouthful of urine and then pressed their lips together, circulating the piss between them.

"Swallow," urged Michael.

Again, the women did with alacrity before turning to receive more fresh urine while masturbating each other, their faces and bodies wet and shiny.

Finally, Michael emptied herself. "When you open the club at midnight, you will stink of my piss. Everyone will know you have been marked. What will you tell them?"

"That we served our Mistress, and engaged in incestuous sexual acts at her bidding."

"Good, now dry yourselves and dress. I will be introducing a young girl, Jalsa to you before I leave. She will smell how foul you are, probably even disgust her."

"Yes, Mistress."

"You will address her as Miss Jalsa and pay your respects. If you see Amanda do not acknowledge her beyond a simple goodbye and keep your distance. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress"

Satisfied, Michael dressed and returned to where the girls were slumped, having overindulged on desserts. Jalsa gave her a moody look, and Michael tried not to smile.

"I take it we have all stuffed ourselves silly?" Michael addressed the team.

"Fantastic, Michael, great night out, great day in fact," said Sophia.

"I'll drink to that!" Annie said, finishing her wine. Her look at Michael was openly longing. Jalsa scowled even more.

"Okay, girls, back to the hotel. The rooms are booked until Monday if anyone wants to stay longer, see the sights, shopping, family or whatever."

"Not to step on Jalsa's toes or anything but we love you, Michael!" Annie said to cheers. Jalsa gave her an even blacker look.

"Yeah, it's been a great day, thanks," echoed Amanda.

"Well, I appreciate your kind words. Let's get moving there are taxi's waiting outside to take you back to the hotel. Jalsa, you're with me."

Jalsa looked as if she was on the verge of saying no but kept quiet. Charley and Sophia exchanged looks and giggled as they trooped out.

"You okay, dear?" Michael asked Jalsa.

"Yeah."

"It's just that you have gone all moody teen on me," Michael forestalled the girl's protests and continued. "Come, I have something to show you."

Michael led Jalsa up to the third floor and a small office. Lucy and Harriet rose as Michael entered. The smell of fresh urine was strong in the enclosed space. Jalsa wrinkled her nose but said nothing save to cup her nose and mouth.

"Lucy, Harriet, this is Miss Jalsa."

Both women bobbed and curtsied much as Tilly did. "An honour to meet you, Miss Jalsa."

"Yeah," replied Jalsa, still confused.

"Tomorrow, we will take lunch here. See that Miss Jalsa receives your personal attention. I'm thinking of the box."

"Of course, Mistress, We will see to it."

"Jalsa is far too polite to say anything, but you ladies stink."

"Thanks to you, Mistress," Harriet said with an enthusiastic obsequious tone that Jalsa immediately recognised. A smile crept over her face.

"Actually, Michael I was just about to point it out, the smell is disgusting, what sort of pigs are you?"

"Pigs that are sorry to offend you, Miss Jalsa, please accept our apologies," replied Lucy.

"I think our two pigs are now aware of the offence they are causing."

"Are you sure, Michael?" Jalsa walked up to Lucy and slapped her hard in the face, then spat at her, the jealousy she had experienced earlier fuelling the young girl's anger. Jealousy she now knew to be unfounded.

Lucy allowed the spit to hang from her cheek. "Thank you, Miss Jalsa."

"Don't wipe it off, you seem incapable of basic hygiene anyway," Jalsa trembled as pleasure coursed through her, a desire to hurt and humiliate burned inside her, her fists clenching and unclenching.

"Brace yourself, Lucy," murmured Michael.

The warning was unnecessary. Lucy knew what was coming as Jalsa punched her forcefully in the breast. Staggering back under the blow, Lucy tripped over the chair and fell to the ground. Harriet looked on impassively as her mother struggled to get up.

"Help your mother, Harriet," Michael continued in the same quiet tone.

Jalsa spat at them again, her face contorted and ugly. To Michael, she had never looked so beautiful.

"Until tomorrow, ladies," said Michael, ushering Jalsa out.

Outside, Jalsa was jubilant. The aggression from the fight, the alcohol, and working off her jealousy on Lucy had been exhilarating, addictive. She wanted more.

Easing her car into traffic, Michael glanced at Jalsa. "Enjoy yourself?"

"Fuck, yes!" Jalsa's dark eyes glittered brightly. "Tilly, Lucy, they aren't just servants or colleagues are they?"

"No, they are more than that."

"They are like your slaves or something."

"Slaves pretty much covers it," laughed Michael. "It's a bit more complicated, or at least I like to think so."

"How so?"

"I like to see myself as their High Priestess where we worship our Gods. Gods that allow for different modes of behaviour, different ways to live our lives. It may be a conceit, but it fits in my head."

Silence descended until they arrived back at the hotel. Michael could see Jalsa was processing this evening and gave the girl space.

Unasked, Jalsa followed Michael to her room. They had slept apart on Friday, allowing Jalsa to be with the team.

"You want to order a pot of fresh tea or anything?" asked Michael.

Jalsa shook her head. "Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Sure, as long as you are okay with it."

"I am. The girls know anyway."

Michael stripped off as Jalsa used the bathroom. "There are spare toiletries in the bag by the sink if you want."

"Got them," came the mumbled reply.

"Very sexy," smiled Michael as Jalsa padded out in panties and ankle socks.

"Says my mature lover who I'm pretty sure just peed over two women and encouraged me to punch a woman in the breast. A woman old enough to be my mother." Jalsa climbed into bed next to Michael.

"Oh, so I'm to blame for your behaviour?"

"No, I enjoyed it. I blame you for creating the environment that allows me to enjoy it."

"You mean revealing who you are?"

"Yes. I guess I should thank you too." Jalsa lifted her hips and pulled down her panties. "Now make love to me."

Reaching under her pillow, Michael fumbled for the fleshy dildo and inserted it inside herself. Jalsa opened her legs and guided the woman's 'cock' into her pussy. Their lovemaking was comfortable and silent, save for the increasing moans from Jalsa as Michael got into a rhythm that synced with Jalsa's, their lips pressing and becoming more urgent as Jalsa built to a climax--a climax the foreplay of this evening demanded.

Her orgasm, when it came, was almost a relief to Jalsa, washing away some of the tension and aggression. She clung to Michael's body with its almost masculine hardness, a hardness she was familiar with, as were all the girls through occasional one-on-one matchups with their instructor. Michael had a strength that had surprised the girls, and it was a strength that Jalsa needed to draw upon.

Gently, Michael disengaged, ignoring the small protest as she withdrew.

"I get to lie in the wet spot, I suppose," Jalsa grumbled.

"Well as you made it, seems only fair, oh swap over then," Michael sighed as Jalsa pouted. "Things I do for you," she added, tapping the girl playfully on the nose.

"Are we going to this club tomorrow then?"

"Yes, you will want to keep an eye on me I suspect."

"Probably. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Why am I not treated as a slave?"

"Because it doesn't fit you. I get a sense of people."

"But I am quite submissive, generally and sexually."

"It's fluid. I enjoy being sexually submissive, yet that's only part of me. I get to switch different parts on and off. There is no right or wrong answer. Just do what you feel comfortable with. With me there is no right or wrong no matter what you do."

"I might shock you."

"Honey, words can not convey how much you will not shock me, but give it a go, I would enjoy that."

"Tell me, who are you really? Why is a wealthy woman with some sort of cult-like followers wasting her time going around the country getting groups of girls together? To join your cult?" Jalsa propped herself up as she fired the questions.

"You sound like Amanda."

"Amanda thinks it's odd, she can't figure you out exactly. Truth is we all think you're a bit odd. Even Annie, who fancies you by the way. None of us are stupid."

Michael brushed a Jalsa's lock of hair away from the girl's face and absently twined it around her finger. "Do you adore me?"

"Yes. Hopelessly adore you, but I ain't stupid either."

"I know. I don't like stupid. It offends me. I will be honest with you and say I can't answer your questions without lying. What I can say is that I'm enjoying my time with you girls and I genuinely wish none of you harm, in fact the complete opposite. I'm not recruiting you or anyone for my 'cult' as you charmingly put it, nor do I go around the country doing so."

"So, there are no other 'Jalsa's' around?"

"That's a tricky one, do you think I haven't bedded other young girls, or old girls, or boys for that matter? I have an appetite for sex and have no regard for sexual norms or traditional morality. Being faithful to me is about emotional fidelity and loyalty, not who you let have your fanny."

"So, if I fucked a man tomorrow, you would be fine?"

"Yes. Betray me to him then no. Fucking, satisfying a sexual urge or biological impulse isn't betraying me. Having Tilly masturbate you isn't betrayal. Punching Lucy in the titty isn't a betrayal. That is you satisfying a sexual impulse."

"What if I fell in love with a guy, married him?"

"We all fall in love and if you are honest with me then fine. I'm older than you, I don't see us spending our lives together, yet if we did because both of us wanted that then that's great. If you do meet and marry someone your age, have children, I would be happy for you, happier still knowing that I still retain your loyalty."

"Right now I want to be with you, and I think I would get jealous if I saw you with someone, especially a girl, which is weird. Sorry."

"Why are you sorry? If that is how you feel I will respect that."

"Really? But that won't be fair as I kind of like the idea of exploring certain ideas." Jalsa didn't elaborate on the ideas.

"Then I'll have to lump it. Look, all I want from you is honesty, then it's up to me how I respond and I'm fine with you exploring and having me to fall back on without worrying."

"Okay, I think." She hugged Michael. "Thanks."

"No problem, now can this middle-aged bag get some sleep?"

"If your decrepit old bones need it then sure."

"Cheeky cunt."

"Yeah, but you're hot for it aren't you?"

"I guess I am," said an amused Michael.

"Then get down there and kiss it," Jalsa's voice hardened.

She's domming me! How adorable! "At once, Miss Jalsa." Obediently, Michael moved downwards and pressed her lips to the girl's pussy, her tongue teasing her clit.

"That feels nice," Jalsa squirmed and giggled. "I love you going down on me." She held Michael's head to her groin and closed her eyes, a dreamy smile on her face. "Call me Miss Jalsa again. I like it when you do that."

12