Michael Ch. 07

Story Info
Homecoming and reunion.
6.6k words
4
1.5k
00

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers

The debate was heated, but Sammie and Rachel held firm. If Megan wanted to stay at their hotel--well, paying guests was their business.

"With that mad cunt's daughter, the same mad cunt who has been holed up in her guarded compound like some malevolent presence hanging over the town!" raged Bianca.

"It's like a horror film, with Count Dracula in his castle looming over us," giggled Rachel. She was more matronly these days, comfortable as she liked to describe herself.

"And a lot of people have forgotten and moved on. Raven isn't the threat she used to be. No one has barely seen her," countered Sammie.

"Getting involved is a bad idea. Tell her we are booked up." Bianca made one last attempt to dissuade her partners but to no avail.

Rachel joined Sammie in bed that evening. "I've been kicked out," she sighed. "My disloyal ass isn't welcome." She snuggled up to Sammie. "Luckily, I have you."

Sammie put down her book and adjusted her glasses, trying to ignore the hand creeping up her leg. "You mean you tried it on with Bianca, got rebuffed, and now you are trying me. I'm always the spare option for you both."

"Well, you are the family pet, and love being humiliated and mistreated by your Mistresses, so stop whining and go down on me."

Dutifully, Sammie did as she was told. She lay between Rachel's plump thighs and buried her face in her pussy. When it came to the important decisions, Sammie's word carried the day, yet in more mundane matters or sexually, she was bottom of the pecking order.

"That's nice, babe. Good dog." Rachel patted Sammie's head.

Despite her 'whining', satisfying her owners fulfilled a deep submissive need in Sammie. The casual way Rachel and Bianca expected her to fit in with their wants and desires worked on a level Sammie barely understood herself after all these years.

"Aahh, you give the best head, babe, you really do!" Rachel ground Sammie's face into her cunt as if to wring out the last ounce of pleasure before dismissing her.

Smiling, Sammie rolled back and picked up her book. She didn't expect Rachel to return the favour, nor did it even occur to Rachel to offer.

"You think we are doing the right thing with Megan and Amanda?" There was also an Annie in the group, which Sammie assumed was Megan's other daughter. "What do you think, babe?" Sammie turned to Rachel and got a gentle snore in response.

Sammie sighed and returned to her book.

****

Max parked his large frame in the seat in front of Michelle. "You heard from Ro?" He shook his head as the steward offered refreshments.

"No. Why?"

"Just wondered."

Michelle turned away from the window and asked again: "Why?"

"Amanda."

"What about Amanda?" Michelle stiffened. She had a slight muscle pull in her back from the other night.

"She's travelling to Titchester."

Michelle sat bolt upright. Developments, albeit unexpected. "What the fucking fuck for?"

"Dunno."

"Fuck's sake! Why Titchester? Mead said Amanda was hostile, and she's hasn't responded to my last two messages. You reckon she's figured out the Michael/Michelle play?"

"No idea. Pussy tipped off Ro that Amanda and Megan were coming to stay at their hotel, and that's it."

Michelle was quiet for a few minutes. "Better let Jalsa know there has been a change in plans. We'll head to to the Compound when we land. Let Anne know we will be arriving tonight."

"You want to divert to Southhampton?"

"No. Stick to the filed flight plan, otherwise the authorites get twitchy."

"Yes, Lady."

****

Jalsa was on all fours as the man banged her. They had met in a bar, or rather Jalsa had been looking for a casual pickup, and the bar contained a healthy ratio of younger women to older men.

"Fuck, babe, you have hell of an arse!" Mark pulled out and sprayed cum over the arse in question.

Giggling, Jalsa wriggled her cum splattered bum for his benefit. Mark had been good company and now, after wining and dining her, was tucking into his dessert.

Her phone pinged. Jalsa flopped onto the couch and read the message. "Shit!"

"Problem, babe?"

"Not really. The woman I live with is detouring to Titchester. Where the fuck is Titchester?"

"Down south somewhere." Mark grabbed Jalsa and pulled her into his lap, kissing her hard. "Does that mean we have a bit more time?"

"Some. I've been told to get down there and meet her."

"Drive down? Do it tomorrow when it's light, can't have you driving in the dark."

Jalsa succumbed to his kisses, his hand fondling her breast. "I'll tell her I have to study tonight and will drive down first thing. Harriet!"

"Yes, Mistress?"

"Pack some cases, we leave first thing tomorrow, oh and sponge the cum out of this sofa, can't have Michael wondering what I have been up to."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Hey, how did you end up living in a house like this with a maid waiting on you hand and foot?"

"Told you. I bedded this rich older woman. She's crazy for me."

"Jalsa, you are one smart girl," said Mark admiringly. "And I'm going to fuck you again."

"Promises, promises," breathed Jalsa.

****

"Megan!" Rachel squealed with excitement and rushed to hug the startled woman.

"Pussy! I mean Rachel!" A flustered Megan surfaced from the woman's hugs and kisses. Megan introduced Rachel to Amanda and Annie.

"Wow, so your Amanda. I haven't seen you since you were a toddler, my you have grown," Rachel held Amanda's hand warmly. "And this is your girlfriend?"

"On, off girlfriend, but still friends," Annie clarified, accepting the hug in return.

"Annie is here to give me moral support, and I'm grateful," added Amanda.

"I'll get Sammie to help with your luggage, she's around somewhere, ah, here she is!"

Sammie was genuinely intrigued to see what Amanda was like. 'The spawn of Satan' was Bianca's view. Duke, a large Bone-mouth trotted alongside Sammie.

"Lovely to see you again, Megan," Sammie's greeting was more restrained than Rachel's.

Introductions were made, and Sammie noted that Annie was a former lover of Amanda's. Duke sat patiently for some fussing to come his way. He didn't have to wait long. Megan wasn't a big fan of dogs but gave him a tickle behind the ear. Amanda and Annie were more fulsome with their affections.

Watching, Sammie smiled in approval. One test passed. Rachel was giving Sammie the side-eye, which she ignored.

"Where's Bianca?" asked Megan.

"Oh, she's busy, you can catch up with her later." Assuming she stops sulking.

The three guests settled into their rooms and then met up in Megan's. A pot of tea had been brewed, and the two girls sat on the bed.

"Pussy?" grinned Amanda.

"Slip of the tongue. I said I would explain as we went along so here goes. The ladies you saw and Bianca used to be in the sex industry, nothing to do with Michelle, well not to begin with anyway. My sister pimped me to work with them."

"Fuck." Annie was wide-eyed.

"This is only scratching the surface, so I would save the reactions until later, right, mum?"

Megan nodded. "I won't go into details, but it was fine for a while, then something happened and Michelle started collecting a percentage of their business. That became common for lots of businesses. Then a deal was done and they got out from under Michelle's thumb and now own this upmarket country hotel on the other side of town to Michelle's compound. Importantly, the women here do not like Michelle and opposed her in as much as they could. They never joined in the sycophancy that followed, although Michelle always had a soft spot for Sammie. No idea why."

"So, this is like the good guys base, with Michael, sorry Michelle being the leader of the bad guys," said Annie.

"Well, a bit fanciful, but yes. I suspect Bianca is avoiding us because of who you are."

"Oh, like I'm the daughter of her enemy so I carry the sins of my mother. I'm going to get a lot of that aren't I?"

"Yes, equally you will get some who will bow down to you. Michelle has followers. Even the local church was co-opted into her cult."

"This is unreal," muttered Annie, shaking her head.

"So, anything else or shall we leave it there for now? And do we talk to the women here about what happened and what we intend to do?"

"About that. I'm still unclear on what we intend to do down here," interrupted Annie.

Megan and Amanda exchanged glances. "For the moment. Nothing," Amanda finally said.

"Nothing?"

"One thing I learnt from my sister is she likes to keep you off balance, so we are going to do the same by arriving here, in this hotel and do precisely nothing. Let her stew on that for a bit."

"First thing she taught me," continued Amanda. "Throw your oppenent off, distract them, cause them to lose focus. So far Michelle has been dictating the play. Now we are doing the same. Let her worry about us. About me."

Annie rubbed her face. "She is your mum, though, I mean the whole Michael thing was pretty fucked up, but still, why not just say hi?"

"Because she's fucking pissed me off," replied Amanda.

****

"So what is this place?" Jalsa asked as she dumped her cases in the hall of Michelle's private quarters.

"An estate I own."

"Why do you have guards on the gates? And why are there lots of half naked boys and girls here?"

"Do I get a kiss?"

"Sure." Jalsa went to Michelle and looped her arms around her neck. "Miss me?"

"Yeah." Michelle kissed her hard. Jalsa had become a delightful obsession. The cruelty in the girl was growing, and she tasted and smelt of sex. Michelle drank in the aroma.

"So, what is this place?" Jalsa asked again.

"It's a sex club. Subsidised sex, booze, and food. My mother turned it into a weekend break for jaded couples while I was--away."

"Your mother?"

"Yes. Her, Roland and Anne. My mother passed, I don't talk about it." Michelle's tone was flat.

"I'm sorry. I'll stop asking dumb questions." Jalsa knew where the line was and didn't cross it.

"Good. How long are you staying before Uni calls?"

"I'm taking a year off. Amanda and Annie are as well. Faith and the twins are carrying on."

"All right, but don't neglect your education."

Jalsa kept her head down. Her education would be a year of draining her lover financially. "Yes, Michael."

"Ah, about that."

"About what?"

"My name is Michelle. You may hear people call me that. You can stick with Michael though. It's close enough."

"Oh."

****

Amanda and Annie wandered the hotel grounds. They were enjoying their stay. The town had a good vibe, the weather was warm, and there were worse things to do than lounging by the small indoor pool with the roof open.

Spying Sammie in the distance, they slowly made their way to her.

"What do you think of Sammie?" asked Annie.

"Restful. She's very calm about everything. Unlike Rachel."

Both girls laughed.

"Your mum is stressed."

"Yeah, I know. You two were talking quite a bit yesterday." Amanda flashed Annie an appreciative smile.

"Think she just wants to unload, so I let her."

"Thanks, babe, sorry to drag you into this mess."

"Sorry? I wouldn't miss all this for the world!"

Sammie got to her feet as they approached. Taking off her gardening gloves, she kissed both girls on the cheek. "How are you both?"

"Fine, well considering I'm the daughter of the most hated woman in town. Thing is I still can't relate that to the woman I got to know."

"Well, people change," said Sammie diplomatically.

"You don't believe that, do you?"

"No, but I'm biased, I can't help but be biased. To be honest I loathed your mother. Still do."

The calm way this was said unsettled Amanda as much as the sentiment

"Sorry," continued Sammie, "but I'm not going lie."

"No, I understand."

"I don't," said Annie. "You mind filling me in?"

"There's nothing to fill in. She hurt my family -- Bianca and myself mostly, and in different ways. Bianca is opposed to you being here. Rachel will end up hitting on you."

Both girls laughed. "I did notice she is fond of squeezing and hugging me," said Amanda.

"Rachel has few if any boundaries, Bianca will beat her fat ass for it, then end up having passionate sex with her."

"And where do you fit in?" asked Amanda. She was curious about the dynamic of the relationship.

"I fit in where I am told. I'm the family pet. I'm also the boss when it matters. Bianca and Rachel defer when it comes to the big things. Like buying a hotel. Sexually though I'm very submissive and like nothing more than making sure both women are happy. That is all that matters to me."

The serenity behind this statement struck a chord with Amanda. "You are a lovely, awesome woman, Samantha. Bianca and Rachel are incredibly lucky."

"Call me Sammie, and yes they are and yes for the most part they are totally ungrateful." She linked arms with both girls. "Funny thing is, when I was in the sex business I was a fearsome dominatrix. Now I'm the family dog, or pussy I guess."

"So how did you end up as the family dog?" asked Annie.

"That is a very long story and funnily enough it was triggered by your mother, Amanda. Did you know there was a time when I was struck by her and admired her. Do you want to hear it? It's a bit unusual, I'll warn you now."

Both girls nodded eagerly.

****

"We have a new guest trying to book in," said Bianca to Sammie in the office.

"More the merrier."

"She was staying at the Compound. She says she's left and wants to talk to Amanda. I told you we would get dragged into this fuckathon."

"You did, but it's always the right thing to help people. Amanda is a good person. So is Megan. She's not on Michelle's side and both Amanda and Annie know more about this version of Michelle than anyone else and that is useful. Very useful. What's the newcomer's name?"

"Jalsa. I've put her in the dining area out of the way. Said I had to consult the boss."

"Okay we need to talk to Amanda about this Jalsa before we do anything."

They found Amanda with Annie at the bar.

"Jalsa? She was in our class with Michael, they hit it off and started a relationship."

"South Asian girl? That figures. The mad cunt was partial to them."

"Bianca, please moderate your language!" said Sammie sharply.

Amanda glared at Bianca, matching the woman in height, both with their arms folded.

Eventually, Bianca muttered: "Sorry, that was uncalled for."

"Good. Now can we trust this Jalsa? I'm not having her causing problems," continued Sammie.

"Let's go and talk to her and find out," replied Amanda.

Jalsa almost tripped over her case in her tearful rush to hug Amanda and then Annie.

"I'm sorry, for everything!" Jalsa blurted out.

"Sorry for what?"

"I didn't know she was your mother, honest I didn't and I'm ashamed because I did things that I know were wrong, but Michael was so, so beguiling and made it seem alright and I enjoyed it too!" It all came out in a rush.

"Does Michael know you are here?"

"Yes, no, I just said I was leaving and that she had used and tricked me."

"And what did she say?"

"Nothing. She just looked slightly bemused as if she couldn't understand my problem. Which made it worse. Surely she could see why I was upset, horrified even. I was in love with her, but she never really cared for me. It's obvious now. I can't believe she is your mother and pretended not to be!" added Jalsa.

"It's okay, you didn't know and left as soon as you found out, so I appreciate that."

"Yeah, I couldn't stay," said Jalsa gloomily. "But I do love her, that's the problem."

"Being honest is never a problem," said Sammie gently. "Let's get you a room and settled in."

"Jalsa. What has Michael said about me being here?"

"She's annoyed I think, nervous to. You being here is unexpected. Everyone is getting the place spruced up in case you turn up there. I know it's silly and I'm not proud but I was a little jealous." Jalsa stuck her chin out defiantly as if waiting for criticism.

Instead, Sammie took her by the arm. "It took courage to admit that."

"Thanks." Jalsa looked tearful again as Sammie showed her to her room.

Megan looked in curiously. She had been out shopping and seeing 'old haunts' with Rachel. Amanda filled her in.

"So we have thrown Michelle a bit with our move," said Megan with a hint of triumph.

****

Megan looked up at the flat window.

"That's where we used to ply our trade. Pussy for sale. Come and get it!" laughed Rachel.

"You taught me a lot. Do you miss those days?"

"Sometimes. I love sex, enjoyed a lot of what I did, not all of it, but I was a natural. So were you."

"Not a great claim to fame," smiled Megan.

"Don't knock it, we had a lot of fun, even though you betrayed us."

"Don't start, Pussy, that's not what happened. I was being played by my sister as much as anyone. It was like a giant game of chess, and I was just a bloody pawn, being pimped around town."

"Yeah, and if I remember I took advantage," her hand slipped down to rest on Megan's bum.

"Are you seriously making a pass at me?" Megan smiled as she looked into Rachel's warm eyes. It felt good to reconnect.

"I can't help myself. I remember that cute arse, soft titties and juicy pussy," Rachel leant in and kissed Megan, who, after a brief hesitation, returned the kiss.

"Come with me." Taking Megan by the hand, Rachel walked down to the end of the street, then turned into an alley.

"Rachel, I'm not doing it in a back alley!" laughed Megan.

"I agree, we aren't hormonal teenagers." Rachel pulled Megan into an open garage where a blacked-out Mercedes was parked. Opening the car door, Rachel pushed Megan inside.

"Hi, Megan." It was Roland.

****

Michelle swirled the coloured pills around and then tossed them back. "It's the last time I'm taking them you know. I don't need them anymore."

Ignoring her, Max locked the medication away.

"And why hasn't Amanda shown up? I thought she would see me as soon as she knew. Is she mad at me? Even if she was, you think she still contact me." Michelle figured Amanda had realised who 'Michael' was, hence the visit. And if she hadn't, the arrival of Jalsa at the hotel would put that right.

"Megan is holding her back, figuring how to play it," suggested Max.

"That's not her place! Amanda's my daughter not hers. Megan shouldn't have come, she should have stayed home with her own bastard offspring! Hopefully Jalsa can get me some useful information."

"Perhaps."

"You sound sceptical."

"She refused to do it unless you paid her. First she said no as spying was against her principles. Turns out those principles cost £5k!" Fucking bitch.

"Jalsa is a dangerous little diva. I'm very fond of her."

"You get involved with these girls and they are always drama and trouble!"

****

Roland had closed the garage door. "So, what's your game, Megan?"

"My game? The only game is Michelle with Amanda. You heard?"

"Yeah, I heard. Only just mind. They keep me in the dark. I'm always the one saying 'this isn't a good idea, Michelle'. One day I will say it once too often."

"Whose they?"

"Her and Max. Thick as thieves. Go everywhere together, mostly business, sometimes just to raise trouble. Like fucking kids!" He shook his head.

"What's your role at the compound?" asked Megan.

"I run it, it's still a glorified sex club, just with a wider clientele. Didn't you tell her?"

"I'm not meant to know. Sammie and Bianca would be mad as hell," replied Rachel.

"Have you heard from Kax?" Megan held her breath.

Roland shook his head. "He got out early on. Either he ran or he's in witness protection." Or dead. "There are rumours either way. I'm pretty sure he was ratting Michelle out, though. Whatever you do, don't mention his name to her. I'd tell Amanda to avoid it as well."

"He's her father, Ro, she can't not talk about him!" Megan replied in exasperation.

Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers
12