Michael Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just saying you need to tread carefully."

"How is my sister doing with Amanda here?"

"Stressing out. It's thrown her. She hates coming to the Compound. Or this town to be honest. If your intention is to unsettle her, it worked. My advice? Don't push it. See her, resolve your issues as a family then go."

"My issues are never going away, Ro," replied Megan. "Being back here, seeing Pussy, you, Titchester. It's like I'm Cunt Candy again."

"Michelle will smell that and exploit it. You carry a lot of dangerous baggage and I'm not sure being her sister will save you. She has a recording of you with some guy. Pete, I think it is. Has you talking shit about Amanda but I've corrupted it."

Megan lent against a workbench in horror, then relief.

"I know, babe," Rachel squeezed her hand. "You just want the simple life back, don't you?"

Nodding, Megan wiped away her tears. "Or be with Richard, tending the shops, having fun." She looked at Roland, then went to him. Needing the feel of a strong man holding her. It put her in mind of Kax.

"I guess as we are here!" Rachel laughed suggestively.

"Seriously, Rach?" Roland shook his head in exasperation, but he was enjoying the feel of Megan against him. It had been a while.

"Put it this way, life is short, so cram it with as much pleasure as possible, I say," continued Rachael unbuttoning her blouse. "And I didn't hear you complaining when banging me in the past!"

Roland glanced down at Megan, who welcomed his arm around her. "Thought you were a happily married woman?"

"I am, but we have an understanding." Megan hugged him tightly. "And to be honest, sex would be a welcome distraction!" She fished out her phone.

Unhooking her bra, Rachel looked on curiously. "Who are you ringing?"

"Richard, my husband--hey darling, you okay? Yeah, everything's fine, now hooking up with some old friends. Listen, can you get somewhere private?"

Rachel hooked her arms around Megan's waist. "You going to tease hubby?" she whispered, her breasts squashing against Megan's arm.

Nodding, Megan continued the conversation. "Okay, I'm about to de-stress with a good fuck. Roland is the lucky guy, and me and Rachel are going to ride his hard black cock." Megan squirmed as Rachel slipped her hand up her skirt and burrowed her finger into her cunt.

"Tell him how wet you are," giggled Rachel.

"I think he heard, babe." Megan glanced at Roland, who gave her a lopsided grin and held his hand out for the phone.

"Hey, mate, appreciate you letting me fuck your wife, I had her a few times in the past, yeah she's stripping off, nice to see those big fat tits again, hu-huh, sure, first her and Rachel are going to get stark bollock naked and then your slutty wife is going to suck my cock."

Megan stepped out of her knickers and sank to her knees in front of Roland, undoing his belt.

"Sure I'll take a few snaps to add to your cuck collection. They are both on their knees now. I'll have them eat each other's pussies after." Roland pressed mute. "Pretty sure he's wanking himself, which I can do without!"

Rachel took the phone as Megan gave an expectant sigh and took Roland's cock deep into her mouth. "Hey, Richard, It's Rachel. Megan can't talk right now as she is sucking Roland's cock. You want to listen in? Wank that cuck cock while your wife enjoys a real man?"

"First time I've done a phone in foursome!" Roland placed his hand atop Megan's head and made her choke for Richards's benefit. Rachel let Richard listen, then activated the speaker and put the phone on the floor.

"You still hear that, babe? Your wife sucking cock while I finger her pussy?" Rachel purred.

"God, yes!" was Richard's strangled response.

"She really is wet, guess she can't wait to fuck a real man with a big cock. You reckon it's time to bend Cunt Candy over and fuck her, what do you think, Richard?"

The only response was a long moan and then silence punctuated by heavy breathing.

Megan came up for some air, drool hanging from her mouth. "I think my hubby just shot his load."

"That didn't take long! No wonder you are on the prowl for fresh cock!" laughed Rachel.

Richard gave a contented burble down the phone.

****

Amanda had waited long enough. "I think we should go see her."

Recalling Roland's advice from yesterday, Megan nodded.

"So, shall we go and see her today?"

"We can. In a way we are taking the initiative to her." Although I would have preferred Michelle to make the first move.

Unexpectedly, Megan got her wish.

The familiar bulk of Max filled the Hotel Reception. Familiar to the three women from his time shadowing Raven around town, familiar to Megan and even Amanda after her chat with him at Michael's farewell party.

"Ladies," he said amiably. "We need to talk."

They settled into the private lounge next to the office. Even Bianca was intrigued. Max, to them, was a symbol of Raven, a dispenser of the terror she created. He, Kax and Finch had been as feared as her. This large man, cuffing Duke playfully as he sat in their lounge, was a significant moment.

"He likes you," said Sammie.

"Yeah, I like dogs."

"Unlike your Master," said Bianca. There was a collective intake of breath, and Sammie shot Bianca a furious look.

"Should be Mistress really," smiled Max, "and yeah, Lady has an issue with dogs."

"She always avoided them, funnily enough they always seemed to avoid her, as if she didn't exist," added Megan.

"Yeah, it's a weird one. Still, that's not why I am here."

"So, why are you here?"

"To broker a meeting. Lady is upset. Very upset. She won't admit it, but she is. Thing is, Amanda, she thought you and her hit it off and she was looking forward to welcoming you back home. She's having the main house cleaned top to bottom, the staff are all looking smart, she's even baked you a cake, several cakes. I have the final attempt in the car. It's terrible," he chuckled as Duke gnawed at his large hand.

"I was going to see her today, Max, we were just talking about it," replied Amanda. Megan nodded.

"Well, I'm pleased, I thought it right we make the first move."

"Thank you, Max."

"No worries, time to stop playing games.Also, Lady is better at games than anyone I know."

"Well, I appreciate you reaching out," continued Amanda.

Max cuffed Duke to the ground, the dog enjoying the roughhousing. "I understand Jalsa is here?"

"Yes, she's upset, understandably so."

"I guess. Lady is happy for her to come back and she's sorry."

"My sister says she is sorry? Come off it, Max!" snorted Megan.

"Well, she is. Believe it, don't believe it." Max stood up. "So can I expect you this afternoon? Say 1:00 pm?"

Amanda nodded, smiling happily.

"One last thing," said Max. "For you." He fished a flash drive out of his pocket and tossed it to Megan. "I'd call it good faith, but we both know it's been nixed. I'll see you this afternoon at one, Amanda."

"Megan too." Amanda said quickly.

"If you must. It would be better if it was just you, but it's your call."

"Max, one question. Why do you stay with her?" asked Sammie. Despite everything, she was still trying to understand the woman.

"Oh, that's easy, the money is great, the benefits are very beddable and it's never a dull day. For someone like me it's the perfect job. I'll leave the cake at the desk. She'll be mad if I don't hand it over, very proud of her efforts even if it did make cook weep. Mind you that may have been the thrashing Lady handed out because she was convinced cook was sabotaging her efforts."

"Oh," said Amanda, not sure how to take Max.

"He's not joking, Amanda," said Megan as Max exited.

"Yeah, that's what worries me," sighed Amanda.

****

Jalsa digested the news. "Michael says she is sorry?"

"Thats what Max said," replied Amanda.

That meant her spying trip was over. "Okay, I'll give her a second chance. Are you going there this afternoon?"

Amanda nodded. "With Megan."

"Then I'll go back tomorrow morning. I don't want to be in the way." Jalsa had no interest in the family reunion. She was delighted she had picked up an easy £5k.

"What's it like there?" asked Amanda.

"It's just a big house and grounds. Michael has staff as you know, but that's it really."

"So what did you do when Michael wasn't around?"

"Not much. I wasn't there that long."

"Nothing weird then?" Annie butted in.

"No. Not that I saw," lied Jalsa.

****

Rachel picked at the cake Max had left. "It's a jam and cream sponge, you can't get any simpler, yet it's denser than a brick and just as tasteless. Also, she's only put jam on half of it. How can you fuck that up?"

"It's a mystery, babe," said Sammie. "You ready, Amanda?"

Amanda nodded nervously. "Guess so. I feel like I'm meeting her for the first time and the place will be like something out of a decadent Roman orgy!"

"Well, let's not jump to conclusions," replied Sammie. "You sure about Megan not going as well?"

"Yes. Mum is too emotionally invested whereas you are not. It will also throw Michael, sorry, Michelle, off-balance you being with me."

"You're starting to think like your mother."

"Not sure that's good thing!"

The drive took just over 30 minutes through town. The guard on the gate came over as they pulled up.

"Amanda and Megan?" he queried, looking at Sammie.

"Yes. Please open the gate, I don't want to keep Lady waiting," replied Amanda.

Alarm passed over the guard's face. "Of course, Miss," he signalled for the gate to be opened, and they drove through.

"That was naughty," smiled Sammie.

If Amanda was nervous, Michelle was spinning out of control. Max and Tilly did their best to calm her. Talking to Amanda as 'Michael' had been easy. There had been no expectation, no pressure, she could be herself, a relatively well-behaved 'self', but playing the role of a stranger suited her. Playing the role of a mother, something Michelle had longed and dreamt about for years, was proving too much.

"I should cancel," announced Michelle for the third time. "Say I'm ill, very infectious."

"Amanda won't believe you, she'll think you're avoiding her, and that will hurt her, ruin your chances going forward," countered Max.

Tilly was on her knees, holding her face from the backhand Michelle had landed earlier. "Please, Mistress, Amanda belongs at your side." She was deathly white and trying not to be sick.

"And Amanda really liked the cake?"

"She was very touched by the gesture, Lady. It meant a lot to her, you can't let her down now."

"Yes! Yes! I know! Is everyone ready? All properly dressed, and on their best behaviour? Because if anyone embarrasses me I swear I will rip out their fucking heart and make them fucking eat it!"

Max's phone pinged. "Okay, they are both here." He watched the various emotions play across Lady's face. "You'll be fine. Your Micheal, Amanda already knows and likes you."

"I'm now her mother, a role I'm not good at. He was more hands-on with her, he was the fun one," her mood darkened. Not good thought Max, especially as Lady's bloody sister had also shown up.

"You were the protective one," said Tilly weakly, feeling her mouth with her tongue, the metallic taste of blood.

"Yes, I was. Get up Tilly, for fuck's sake. We have guests. Is everyone lined up, Max?"

"Yes, Lady." You'd think the fucking King was visiting!

Max wasn't the only one less than impressed by the planned reception. "Oh, God!" Amanda exclaimed at the row of staff lined up to greet her outside the house. "This is so embarrassing! How many fucking staff does she have?"

Suppressing the urge to laugh, Sammie put her hand on Amanda's and gave her a reassuring squeeze. "Baking cakes, now a guard of honour, you can't say she isn't trying to make a good impression."

"The cake was inedible and this is ridiculous. It's like she has no concept of normal behaviour. She wasn't this bad when I knew her, I swear."

"She's feeling the pressure of being your mother, she's been absent most of your life, remember."

They climbed out of the car, and an elderly attractive East Asian woman rushed to meet them. "Miss Amanda, I'm Anne and it's lovely to see you. On behalf of the Club and its staff I am delighted to welcome you," she curtsied, and Amanda thought she would die of mortification.

"Thank you, Anne, and-er-thank you all for being here to see me. Thank you very much." Amanda waved in response to their delighted smiles. They were mainly young, late teens, or early twenties, with an even number of sexes, all different ethnicities and all very attractive.

The staff trooped after them as Anne showed them into the main hall. Max was there, and Tilly, her face looking puffy and swollen. Max's smile disappeared when he saw Sammie.

"You're not Megan."

"I know," replied Sammie.

At this point, Michelle swept in and, like Max, did a double-take on seeing Sammie. Her reaction was one of delighted surprise, giving Sammie a warm hug with a wink at Amanda over her shoulder.

"So lovely to see you again after all these years, Sammie," Michelle turned to her daughter, smiling. "Amanda," she said softly.

Taking a deep breath, Amanda managed a strangled 'Mother' and burst into tears. Strong arms wrapped themselves around her, and Michelle cried along with her daughter.

****

The awkward silence stretched as Tilly served tea. Amanda eyed the maid and sighed. A memory of that last evening and making a pass at her mother resurfaced. Embarrassment quickly shifted to anger. The true culprit was Michael/Michelle, not her.

"Why?" asked Amanda abruptly.

Resisting the temptation to say, "Why not?" Michelle gave the question the consideration it merited.

"It was partly spur of the moment. I had put the ID in place but it wasn't until we first spoke in the pub that I decided to go with the Michael persona. It felt right. I wanted you to know me without the baggage of the past."

"Get to know you by lying about who you were?"

"I didn't reveal our relationship, but everything else was me, and there were clues. Using the name Xavier, and then there was Tilly. I did wonder if you would recognise her, or Max."

Amanda shook her head. "Not at all."

"I didn't try and be something I wasn't. Nothing about me was fake."

"That doesn't excuse you lying to me!"

"I'm not trying to. I'm just saying you got to see me and who I am. Seducing Jalsa, the fight match, my philosophy on life and sex, it was all me. And I also got to see Amanda and I liked what I saw."

"Really?"

"Trust me. If I hadn't I would have let you know." Michelle paused. "Look, I was never a great mum when you were little. Absent a lot, and I always felt stiff and awkward. I had this small life entrusted to me and other than protect you, I didn't know how to relate to you."

"That was my abiding memory. I thought of you as a protector watching over me. Like a Guardian Angel. And then you were gone. If it hadn't been for Megan, Richard--" Amanda teared up a little.

Hiding her annoyance at the mention of her sister, Michelle reached out and squeezed Amanda's hand. "I'm sorry." It felt inadequate and didn't convey Michelle's deep regret. A regret at the impact her choices had made on the two people she cherished most. Linda and Amanda.

"I thought you had abandoned me, forgotten me--" the tears flowed freely as Michelle went to hold Amanda in her arms.

"I never forgot you, your interests were always first in my mind. Seeing me in prison would have been traumatic for you. Better that you have a stable, secure upbringing. Besides, I went to a lot of trouble to invent someone just to get to know you. I even had to put up with five teenage girls and I'm not the most patient person!"

"So, Michael was an act of love?" Amanda smiled through her tears.

"Yes. I may have an odd way of showing it, but yes. I just wanted to get to know Amanda the woman, as I missed out on Amanda the child. And I wanted her to know me. Good and bad. Mostly bad if you take Jalsa into account. And that boy in the pub."

"It wasn't the best example to set!"

"True. I was so nervous though and I make impulsive decisions when I'm nervous. And Jalsa is so hot! Soon as I saw her, I thought, well, if Amanda doesn't show up, at least I can have some fun!"

"I nearly didn't."

"Tell me about it! I was worried you had blown me off, and then you arrived late. I was so pissed at you for making me anxious!"

"You were an absolute cow to me! I should have walked out!"

"And you would have missed out on all the fun we had. I enjoyed those months, but I knew the next time we met properly it had to be as your mother, no more games. I thought Megan would have told you about the Trust Fund earlier, but it all worked out in the end."

Amanda nodded. "I guess I should thank you for making me a rich woman, although it feels weird."

"You'll get used to it. I may even have to borrow a few quid off you."

"Of course, whatever you need. Are you short of anything? I imagine this place is expensive to run."

"Oh, I was only joking, I have a fair bit stashed away. I used to be a notorious criminal after all," laughed Michelle.

"I heard something about that. I think it made the papers. They didn't use a very flattering picture!"

"Tell me about it! I was scared just looking at it!"

"Seriously though, mum. You can have whatever you want from the fund. It is your money."

"That's sweet of you, but I'm fine. And it's lovely to finally connect as your mother again." Michelle squeezed her daughter's hand. "I just hope I make a better job of it second time around."

12