Michael Ch. 08

Story Info
The Cook, the Slave, the Dom and her Mother.
6.3k words
4
2.1k
00

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers

"How long since you were last here?" asked Max as he showed Sammie around.

"Years, well over a decade, maybe fifteen? I had to hand over some video files to Raven as she was then. Apart from seeing her occasionally around town that was our last interaction. I never sat on the Council again or got involved in local politics and Raven never interfered with our business."

"Lady talked about you a couple of times, can't say I really listened though. Seemed to like you. Said you were strong. She admired that."

Unsure how to respond, Sammie kept quiet. "Place has changed I see, more modern decor and less wood panelling. More windows and light."

"Yeah, Jake started that. He had an eye for interior design and Lady allowed him free range. The estate management gets someone in every few years to review and commission a do-over."

"Does that includes living scenes of sexual debauchery?" Sammie raised an eyebrow at the act playing out through the open door of one of the function rooms off the hallway. A naked young man was being fellated by an equally naked and much older woman.

"Sorry," the young man smiled. "We should have closed the door, we're not used to doing that." The woman ignored them.

Recognising the woman, Sammie nodded, not wishing to disturb them. Turning to Max, she noticed him admiring the young man. "Very attractive," she whispered.

"Yeah, I've had his ass a few times."

They walked on. "I wasn't aware Gwen Tyler made use of the facilities." said Sammie with a slight edge.

"You would be surprised how many members use the facilities."

"Members?"

"Annual fee. For that, you get to use the facilities and subsidised restaurants and bars. We also have holiday cottages on the grounds and a giant fete next summer. I'll get you a brochure."

"And people willingly come here? Even with her back?"

"She has a name."

"She has several names."

"Sarky bitch. I can see why Lady likes you. People are happy to forget. Besides, Lady is rarely here and keeps to the private wing when she does. It was Linda who kept the Club going and expanded it to make it more affordable for lots of folk. She wanted it to be a pleasure palace and that's what it became. I reckon half the town are 'members' now. You weren't aware of this?"

"No, we regard this place as taboo, to be avoided. Evil, if I'm honest. I assumed everyone else felt the same way. Seems I was wrong." Sammie shook her head as if disappointed in her fellow man.

They entered another room, darkly lit and full of bondage paraphernalia. A man was trussed up in black clingfilm. The only visible part of him was his erect cock. A young blonde girl in high heel boots and nothing else was reading a book. She looked up and also apologised for neglecting to lock the door.

"That's okay, Grace, Sammie used to run a similar operation to this."

"Oh, cool. I'm just learning the ropes. Happy to hear any pointers or tricks of the trade." Grace smiled at Sammie.

"I've been out of the game way too long, this is great equipment though. The green works as a colour, the fresco too." One wall was a large painting of medieval figures in torment.

"A scene depicting the deviant acts of the Marquis de Sade, it seeps into your bones," replied Grace. "It's very corrupting. This whole place is." Her voice held a warm pleasure.

"Yes, I'm sure it is." Sammie responded to the young girl's evident enjoyment of her environment. An enjoyment that Sammie also felt.

"You would be welcome to play anytime," said Max, watching her. "Your family too."

Ignoring him, Sammie smiled goodbye to the girl and walked out."Where do you find the boys and girls?" she asked as Max joined her.

"Grace is at Uni. A lot of students end up here, the money is excellent. A three-month contract here will set you up for a year. Ambitious, attractive, bright. That's what we look for. Also people with a USP. Hairy girls, BBW that sort of thing. Or if you just love sex and fancy earning top dollar."

"Basically, anyone then."

"No, but close," grinned Max.

"And you've been seducing the town on the quiet with all this?"

"I guess. Linda's idea while Lady was inside. A PR move and a good one. Instead of an exclusive club for those that can afford it, why not subsidise it for everyone. Fancy a degenerate weekend with your loved ones? Then buy a weekend Club voucher as a present. Or a six-month membership with subsidised food and drink. Or an inclusive membership or one-day pass with free food and drink. The sex though is always free."

"It most cost a fortune to run."

"Yeah, but Lady is very wealthy," He pointed to a drinks dispensary down the corridor. "Boost Orange, Boost Lemon, Even Boost Vodka. You know Lady owns it, right?"

Sammie didn't.

"Not many do. The brand likes to keep that on the down-low," he grinned.

"Why do you call her Lady?"

"Kax called her that. The rest of us copied it. All her personnel call her Lady. And as you pointed out, it's handy given the name changes over the years."

"Do you know where Kax is? I told Amanda I would ask on her behalf."

"No" His tone made her glance up. His face reminded her of the violence that underpinned Raven and everything about her. She wondered how Amanda was getting on.

At that moment, Amanda was in the private kitchen, where Michelle proudly took her through her cake-making feat. Cook, an elegant, slim brunette in her fifties, hovered anxiously in the background.

"Cookie says it was an excellent attempt," added Michelle.

Cookie nodded enthusiastically.

Her mother's pride in such a simple feat, a poorly executed feat at that, made her seem oddly childlike. It was endearing, too, if you discounted the Cook's nervousness over Michelle's unsubtle demands for praise.

"I've never baked anything in my life. It's very complicated. I was always very sensitive about my lack of cooking skills. A wife and mother should know how to cook, don't you think? That always upset me. I wanted to be a traditional wife, serve and obey my man, and I did try. Sort of."

"I'm not a great cook great either," volunteered Amanda. "Mum is, Megan, that is."

"Yeah, well Megan had all the advantages. How is my sister?" Michelle's tone didn't convey much in the way of sisterly interest.

"Not great. This whole thing has upset her."

"Well, that's a shame," said Michelle appearing to cheer up.

"Yes, it is. Megan did what you wanted. Protected me, loved and raised me. I am what I am in large part because of her."

"I take it my efforts didn't count for the first seven years of your life?"

"They counted. As I said my memories of you were as a guardian angel. I always felt so secure when you were around. I didn't intend to criticise your efforts, just defend Megan's." To Amanda's surprise, she saw tears in Michelle's eyes.

"Enough of all this crying, I rarely cry, you're a bad influence on me. What shall we do now?"

"Why don't we do some baking together? I could do with some tips if your cook wouldn't mind helping out."

"Together? As mother and daughter?"

"Yes, it will be fun," smiled Amanda.

"Yes it will, what do you say Cookie?"

"Of course, Mistress I would be delighted to help."

"And no sabotaging my efforts this time!"

"No, Mistress, please I wouldn't do that," replied Cookie, her hands trembling slightly.

****

Looking dubious, Sammie nibbled on the offering.

"Chocolate Krispie Clusters. Even Michelle couldn't screw that up," grinned Amanda.

"Well, it's edible so that's progress of sorts. Have you find out why she is so bad?"

"Absolutely zero interest in it. She just thinks that to be a good wife and mother she should be interested. It's like having a three year old. After 30 seconds it's playing in the cake mix and smearing it everywhere. I mean, not literally, but you get the idea."

"Have you seen the rest of the place?"

"No, just her private quarters. She keeps putting it off. So, tell me, is it what I think it is?"

"You mean a glorified sex palace where half the town gets subsidised booze and free sex of any description? Yep. It is." Sammie filled Amanda in on what she had learnt.

"No wonder, Jalsa was short on details. I thought you said everyone avoided this place?"

"Did you miss the bit about subsidised booze and free sex?"

"Good point. Tempted?"

There was a brief hesitation. "Yes, if I'm honest. The place has a corrupting influence. It seeps into your bones. All I can say is lucky we didn't bring Rachel, she would never leave!"

"How are she and Bianca going to react when you tell them it's not the monster's lair but a pleasure palace?"

"Oh, it's still a monster's lair or did you not notice the redhead's swollen face and cut lip?"

"We don't know that was mum," argued Amanda. The image of the trembling cook was an uncomfortable counter-point.

"Lady will be about 20 minutes." interrupted Max. "She's emotionally overwhelmed, and is having a lie down, but she's had a great day so far." Max's smile was a genuine one of affection.

"When can I see the rest of the house?" asked Amanda.

"Now if you want. Lady doesn't really want to do it herself. I can do it or you can wander by yourself with Sammie. You make these?"

"Yes, me and Michelle."

"Christ, they're not bad. How is Cookie coping?"

"Okay I think. What's her name? I did ask but got no answer."

"Fuck knows. We just call her 'Cookie'. Every cook that comes in is called Cookie. This one has been working here a few years now."

Sammie and Amanda exchanged looks. "And no one knows her name? Why on earth does she stay? That's a terrible way to treat someone!" protested Amanda.

"Cookie stays for the same reason everyone else does. She likes the benefits and she gets paid a fucking fortune. No one has to stay here. Anyone staying here long term is doing it because they want to not because they have to. If Cookie said she was retiring tomorrow she would collect her leaving package and live a very comfortable life. There is one thing you two keep forgetting and that is me, Anne, even Tilly, and all the other long term staff, adore Lady. We adored Linda, and we adore Lady. In short fuck your judgemental attitudes." He rose to his feet, picking up another chocolate cluster. "If you will excuse me, I will leave you to see yourselves around the house."

In a somewhat chastened mood, Sammie gave Amanda a tour. They stopped briefly to chat with a group of house boys and girls hanging around the main lounge. They knew Sammie and Amanda were 'special guests' but had no idea why. That Amanda was the Mistress's daughter was news to them. Amanda noticed that their attitude to her markedly changed. Part of her liked that change, she could feel it puffing up her ego. Amanda had felt something similar working in the kitchen. The tension, the power Michelle exercised over Cookie, the increasing nervousness of the woman, then the way she had bowed and scraped to Amanda; it was uncomfortable but enticing for the young girl, and she felt that power again as she walked the house with a subdued Sammie.

"They seem happy enough," said Amanda.

"Earning good money and having fun as Max would say," muttered Sammie. She was still sore at Max.

"Sammie!" It was Gwen Taylor. "I didn't know you were a visitor here, although that lesbian threesome you are in probably keeps you occupied!"

Turning, Sammie was about to take offence until Gwen added: "Always envied you in that set-up!" She smiled, seemingly unconcerned about her nakedness. "Bit quiet in here today, but means more boys and girls for us I guess."

"Us?" Sammie finally said.

"Yes, me and hubby. He's in the bondage room cocooned in cling film." Gwen led them several doors down and went through. Grace was still there, but this time gripping and squeezing the bound man's cock.

"There he is, hello Grace."

Stepping back, Grace relinquished her grip, allowing Gwen to take over twisting her husband's cock and balls. Amanda noticed the man wore noise-cancelling headphones, so was oblivious to everything save for the pain in his groin. After several more pulls, twists and groans, Gwen handed him back to Grace.

"He'll never know whether that was me or not? Isn't that delightful?" Linking arms with Sammie as they exited the room, Gwen appraised Amanda. "This is a lovely creature you have chosen, Sammie. I didn't know you were a top? I assumed you were the bottom or are you fancying a change? Shall we get her naked?"

Before Sammie could respond, Amanda slapped the woman hard. "Don't you dare talk to me like that, you piece of fucking trash. Get on your knees!"

Gwen's mouth was open in delighted shock, and Sammie wasn't too far behind her.

"Of course, Mistress, I do apologise!" Gwen was quickly on the floor.

Gambling on Sammie's strong submissive instinct, Amanda looked at Sammie hard. "And you as well, girl!"

It was an intense but brief battle. Years of submission, mainly at the hands of a tall, black woman, told on Sammie, and she succumbed to her nature and joined Gwen.

Two house girls and a boy walked by, nodding to Amanda. They ignored the two older women on their knees.

"May I please and serve you orally, Mistress?" ventured Gwen, a quiver in her voice.

This time, Amanda had a brief internal debate before succumbing to the need that had been building inside her. Her mother's house was built on sexual pleasures, it seeped into the walls, and having this woman go down on her sounded like an ideal way of releasing the pressures and tensions of the day.

"Yes. NOW lead me to a private room where you can serve me!" Amanda barked, causing Gwen to scramble to her feet.

"Please, come with me, Mistress, Sammie."

They followed Gwen to a room further down the corridor. Picking up a crop that had been dropped onto a chair. Amanda swatted Gwen's ample arse, producing some delightful squeals.

"Amanda," whispered Sammie as they followed Gwen into a room.

"Yes?" The tall girl looked imperiously down on Sammie, placing the crop under the older woman's chin.

Again, conflicting emotions warred across Sammie's face until she cast her eyes down, signalling her surrender.

"I thought not, strip and join your trash friend on the floor," said Amanda dismissively.

All resistance evaporated. Sammie slipped off her dress, unhooked her bra and stepped out of her panties. Gwen gave her a quick smile of solidarity as Sammie joined her.

Hoisting herself onto a carved wooden stool, Amanda looked down at the two naked women. "Make our with each other," she ordered.

Gwen eagerly pressed her lips against Sammie's, her hand reaching out for her breast. The crop flicked Sammie's arse making her jump.

"Put some effort into it, girl!" Amanda demanded.

The use of the term 'girl' spurred Sammie's submissive yearnings; she responded fiercely to Gwen's passion, her hand reaching for the woman's breasts. A woman she had known for years, a woman who arranged the vegetable delivery to the hotel every week. A woman with whom she discussed the weather, the cost of living and the shocking state of the roads, a woman who was now grunting and fingering her pussy as they kissed noisily and wetly at the feet of a young, dominant mixed-race girl.

Sammie was in submissive heaven.

****

"You should have gone with them," grumbled Michelle.

Max kept quiet. No use in explaining why. Offering his arm, Max led her down the staircase and out of her private quarters.

"There is only one couple in today, they insisted on redeeming their voucher. It was their anniversary, so Amanda won't be exposed to anything too bad," reassured Max.

"She will and she will hate me. Everyone always hates me. We should have stayed in the kitchen, baking. That's what mothers and daughters do."

"Yeah."

"What? I know that tone."

"Lady, you hate cooking and with respect you are not a typical mother. Amanda already has had a glimpse of what you are like, that was the point of the Michael charade wasn't it? Be yourself, people like you. I like you."

There was a brief silence. "Maybe you're right," conceded Michelle."You need to talk to Roland."

"Yeah."

"He met up with Megan and Pussy."

"Ro? No way. I know he nixed the recordings, but he--"

"He's protecting them, and Amanda, as he sees it. He did the same for me years ago." She looked at him. "Trust me, I know. I can smell Megan on him."

"Shit!" Max was angry.

"Ask him, no rough stuff. Linda made me promise. Ro is still family, just got mixed up a little."

"Shit, Lady!"

"Do you want me to do it?"

"Probably best."

"That's settled then. But first, let's go and find my daughter and Miss Pious fucking Virtue herself, Samantha fucking Beechum."

****

Miss Pious fucking Virtue had her face buried in Amanda's cunt, the girl's long limbs dangling over the arms of the stool, as Sammie expertly tongued Amanda's clit.

Years of being the literal 'lapdog' to Bianca and Rachel meant there was little Sammie didn't know about making a woman cum, and cum hard. Amanda was clinging onto Gwen and biting down on the woman's tits as she raced to her second orgasm, her screams echoing around the room.

"Ohh, Fuck! I'm going to squirt!" yelled Amanda, clamping onto Gwen's nipple and causing the blonde woman to almost crumple with pain as she gushed into Sammie's face.

"Fuck me, Sammie, that was awesome," panted Amanda as Gwen held onto her.

Kissing the insides of Amanda's smooth wet thighs, Sammie gave herself a mental pat on the back.

****

Michelle shooed the house personnel away from the door, causing them to scatter, giggling. The unmistakable sounds from the other side of the door made Michelle frown and Max's smile widen.

"You want me to?" he asked, indicating the door.

Hesitating, Michelle withdrew her hand from the door handle. She remembered a conversation with her own mother and how she stressed they respect each other's privacy and space. Linda was a tremendous role model, even if Michelle had not always lived up to her mother's ethos.

"Leave them to it, they're having fun," she smiled. Perhaps her daughter wouldn't hate her after all.

****

Gwen was kissing and licking Sammie's face as they knelt before an emotionally wrung-out Amanda slumped on the stool above them.

"Will you eat me next, Sammie," moaned Gwen, "I'll do you too."

"Only with our Mistress's permission," responded Sammie. Both older women turned dutifully to the young girl who had established dominion over them.

"Knock yourselves out, ladies," said Amanda waving an airy hand. "I'll going to enjoy watching the hotel manager and her veg lady eating each other's pussy."

Laughing, Sammie rolled onto her back while Gwen swung her leg over Sammie's head, leaving her arse inches from her face.

Massaging Gwen's arse cheeks, Sammie raised her head and ran her tongue over Gwen's fleshy pussy lips, taking her labia into her mouth, enjoying the woman's scent and flavour. A tiny shock ran through her as she felt Gwen's tongue enter her and start to flick and tease her clit. It had been a while since anyone had gone down on her, and she appreciated Gwen's earnest, if clumsy, attempt.

"You ladies enjoy yourselves." Amanda stretched and yawned. Rising, she stepped over the two women sixty-nining at her feet, absently pulling at her dress to cover herself.

"I"m off to find a bathroom," she announced, the only response being muffled moans from the women.

Smiling, Amanda opened the door. A young man in shorts and pumps with tousled fair hair stepped back, flashing her a wide grin.

"Can I help you?" asked Amanda.

"Just being nosey. It's a quiet day and I was bored. I'm Jack," his blue eyes twinkled at her.

"I'm Amanda," she replied, drinking in his supple young body.

"I know, word has gotten around. Mistress was here and shooed us all away, she seemed happy to leave you to it."

Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers
12