Michael Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" Amanda absorbed the news and then shrugged. "I'm looking for a bathroom."

"Follow me," he offered his arm, which Amanda took, liking his open, warm face and lovely blue eyes. "Do you want the special bathroom or just an ordinary one?" he asked.

Amanda had no idea what a special bathroom meant, but she was in the mood to go with the flow. "Special, I think."

"I was hoping you would say that," grinned Jack.

****

"She's left, gone with Jack to the bathroom. The other two women are still going at it."

"Thank you, Ali." Dismissing the young Arab house boy, Michelle wandered back to the room. She was delighted at Sammie's tumble from grace and even more so to see Gwen sitting upright, riding Sammie's face to a shuddering climax.

"That's it you lez bitch! Eat my cunt!" Gwen slid back and forth, grinding her clit and slapping Sammie's pussy. "Fuck, yes, I'm going to come over your lez face!"

Michelle broke off a piece of chocolate krispie cluster and settled down to watch.

****

The bathroom was stylishly tiled with a giant shower head in the centre of the ceiling. The only thing it lacked was a toilet.

"If it would please, Mistress," Jack bowed.

"It pleases me up to a point, but I do need to pee."

"Then choose a spot and pee, or if you prefer a more personal service I am happy to oblige."

"I see." Amanda didn't see, but it was only a few moments before the penny dropped. "Oh, I see!"

Sinking to his haunches, Jack asked. "How would you like me?"

While familiar with the idea of watersports, it wasn't something Amanda had done or even considered. Today was going to be a day of firsts. Standing before him, she hitched up her dress. "Right where you are, I guess," she smiled.

****

It was seeing Michelle that caused Gwen to slide off Sammie's slick face. "Mistress!" she squeaked.

In all the times Gwen had frequented the Club, she had seen Michelle once and at a distance. Like many others, she was all too aware of the woman's reputation, so seeing her at a safe distance while in a crowd lent her and others a vicarious thrill, much as one went into the lion enclosure in a Safari Park while safely in a car.

Panic set in, causing Gwen to stammer: "Sorry, Mistress, please forgive me!"

"For what?"

That was a good question. For being trapped in the same room as you was the only answer Gwen could think of, and she was positive it was a bad answer.

"For being a worthless slut?" It was the second thing that came into her head.

The silence dragged on. Gwen wished the woman would stop staring, those grey-green eyes were very disconcerting. She began to tremble.

The sheer banality of Gwen's response irritated Michelle immensely. Rising, she walked over to them, her military-styled boots clicking on the parquet floor.

"Stand up," ordered Michelle.

Visibly shaking, Gwen got to her feet.

"The young girl you were in with earlier. Tell me what you did with her." Michelle trailed her nail over the woman's face and down to her breasts.

"Please, I, we, served her, Mistress. The girl slapped me then ordered us to please her orally. Sammie, this is Sammie," Gwen indicated Sammie, who was still lying on her back, eyes closed. "Sammie is more experienced than me, she's a lez, she ate her out and the girl really enjoyed it, and she bit my titties," Gwen cupped her breast as if offering it for inspection. "She said her name was Amanda." Gwen added helpfully.

The silence deepened. Gwen wished Raven -- oh god, the woman was a murderer! -- would say something, anything.

Michelle leaned into Gwen and whispered: "Amanda is my daughter."

Gwen began to pee on the floor.

****

"Perhaps take your shorts and pumps off," said Amanda, aware she was stalling. The act of peeing on someone was far more difficult than she had anticipated.

"Sure." Jack half rose and pulled down his shorts, his cock semi-hard and thick.

Amanda's sexuality was fluid, so she could appreciate the beauty of this young man as he squatted back down in front of her, his pumps and shorts now on the tiled bench that ran around two walls of the bathroom.

"Ready when you are," he smiled.

God, he is gorgeous! Closing her eyes, Amanda tried to relax, conscious of his warm breath on her pussy and his skin brushing her inner thighs. A brief spurt caused her to look down into his dreamy blue eyes as he tasted her piss with obvious relish. Seeing this released her from her hidden fears. Closing her eyes again, she waited a few moments and began to pee, her flow strong and steady.

****

Gwen collapsed into an incoherent puddle of incontinent fear. She prayed, then vowed to live a chaste and pure life from this moment forth if she escaped in one piece. The vicarious thrill had become an all too real terror.

"I didn't know she was your daughter, we just did as we were told, it was Sammie who went down on her," spluttered Gwen, using Sammie's dress to mop up her pee.

More annoyed at the woman peeing on her expensive flooring than anything else, Michelle waited until Gwen had finished. "You can go," she finally said.

"Really? Oh, thank you!" Unbidden, Gwen prostrated herself and kissed Michelle's boots.

"You did as my daughter asked, you know your place."

"Yes, yes, I do, Mistress, as does my husband."

"Good. Tell the front desk that you and your husband are to be given a complimentary day voucher for your service. I may call on you to perform sexual acts for my amusement and gratification." Michelle was enjoying her role.

"Thank you, Mistress!" Gwen's vow to chastity and purity now forgotten. Instead, she imagined the underground social cachet in receiving personal attention from Raven.

Getting stiffly to her feet, Gwen paused as Michelle raised her hand.

"Stay on you knees and crawl out while I talk to Miss Beechum."

"Yes, Mistress," murmured Gwen obediently.

"If you see my daughter, you and your husband will debase yourselves before her, she is to be worshipped and obeyed, no matter where you are and no matter what she commands you to do. Understand?"

Shivering with delighted expectation, Gwen assured Michelle she did as she crawled to the door.

Waiting until she was gone, Michelle turned to Sammie, who still lay there, eyes closed, not even the tiny pool of Gwen's urine forming around her body, phasing her.

"We should talk," said Michelle finally.

"Yes, we should," replied Sammie.

****

There was something satisfying about peeing into the mouth of a willing and gorgeous young man. It was calming and relaxing rather than sexual -- at least for Amanda. For Jack, judging by his erection, it was very sexual.

"You didn't spill a drop, very impressive," smiled Amanda.

"You're a very dainty pisser." He licked his lips as he lay back propped on his elbows, his manhood strong and straight.

"Are you expecting me to do anything about that?"

"I'm not expecting anything, I'm here to serve."

"You mean my mother is paying you to serve."

"Yes, your mother is a fascinating woman, not that I know her well, hardly at all to be honest, but I think of her as a shark devouring all in her path. It's quite intoxicating. Oh and for the record I enjoy serving, especially someone as beautiful as you."

Liking his honesty and appreciating his flattery, Amanda stood over him. "Sweet talking me will get you everywhere, in case you were wondering." Slowly she lowered herself until his cock brushed against her pussy.

"I was hoping," he moved his hips so that he massaged her clit gently.

"Ambitious young man fucks boss's daughter to get on."

"Horny young man gets his balls cut off for fucking the boss's daughter. It can play out either way."

"True." replied Amanda, sinking onto his cock.

****

"You are such a kinky bitch, Samantha Beechum." Michelle sat alongside Sammie on the floor, her legs outstretched. The remaining puddle of pee dealt with.

"Yes, not entirely news given my sexual history and my current living arrangements."

"Let me guess, tall dominant black women push your submissive buttons?"

"Again, not news."

"Is my daughter a good domme? I suspect she has a natural flair for it."

"Very good, she has no submissive side that I could tell. It's as natural as breathing. She's also bright and stunning. Without overstepping the mark, she was a joy to serve."

"Well, good for her, and you. No submissive side you reckon? I think you are right, I couldn't see one in the months I spent with her. It was fun, although difficult at times, not revealing who I was, but it meant I got to know her, and her me, which is important don't you think?"

Sammie let Michelle talk herself out before asking: "Why Michael?"

"Oh, it just came about. When I was inside, there was a young girl, timid, plain thing and she was deaf so pronounced 'Michelle' as 'Mikel' which became Michael and it kind of stuck. The girl was bullied a lot so I looked after her. I didn't like them making fun of her."

"That was decent of you."

"It was. I did fuck her mind you, so it wasn't all kind hearts and flowers."

"Just when I was starting to warm to you," said Sammie sardonically.

"You always speak your mind, I always liked that. Always liked you too."

You had a strange way of showing it. Instead, Sammie said: "Must have been tough in prison."

"I bet you cheered when you heard."

Not flinching from Michelle's gaze, Sammie was straight in return. "Yes, I did. I just wish it had been longer. You terrorised this town."

Michelle contemplated her boots for a few moments. "Yeah, it was hard, but you adjust. You know what the secret is to thriving in prison, Sammie?"

"I assume being the meanest bitch?"

"Well, yes, that. But the secret is having the money to buy who or what you want. That and everyone knowing you have people on the outside who will do whatever you tell them to do. Money and fear. Once you have established your credentials, it's pretty much a breeze. You get the occasional aggravation, but you get that outside too." Michelle unconsciously touched the scar at the corner of her mouth. "The smell is the one thing you never quite shake off."

"The smell?"

"Yeah. Bleach and cunt. That's what prison smells like."

"I'll bear that in mind."

"You never give me a break, do you? Always with the smart comment, the disproving look, which for a middle-aged naked chick who has just eaten out my daughter's pussy is a bit rich."

"I am what I am and I don't apologise for it."

"Yeah, unlike that snivelling twat, whatever her fucking name is."

"Gwen, she's my veg lady."

For some reason, Michael found this funny, her laughter making Sammie smile. "You did terrify her!"

"Maybe. I'm a vaudeville freak show around here. Come and look at the monster." Michelle had wry amusement in her voice. "I try not to come here that often."

"You'll always be my monster," said Sammie quietly.

"Why, Sammie, I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me!"

****

It was an interesting experience for Amanda, the first time she had ever controlled sex with a guy. Jack was passive, allowing her to control the rhythm, the pace. He didn't intrude with his demands, speak unnecessarily, or at all unless she wished it. His focus was her, her needs, her pleasures. Whether it was this or the atmosphere, or the extended foreplay with Sammie and Gwen, or all three, Amanda didn't know, but she did know that it was the first time she orgasmed so easily through penetrative sex.

It was glorious. Tiny spots fizzed in front of Amanda. Her hearing seemed keener, the tang of her pee sharper. With a happy sigh, she remained impaled on him.

"You haven't cum," she suddenly said, eyes widening.

"No, not without your permission. You are Miss Amanda. Your needs must be satisfied first."

"And yours?"

"At your discretion."

She moved on top of him. It felt good to still feel his hardness without it stressing any undue post-orgasm sensitivity. Slowly, she built up a rhythm. "You may cum, I want to feel your cum inside me, but be quick."

"Yes, Miss Amanda."

****

A collar and chain had been fastened around Sammie's neck, and she was now being led naked by Michelle in search of Amanda.

As she watched Michelle secure the collar, Sammie was oddly calm, even tranquil. The woman hadn't asked, nor had Sammie protested; it would have been unthinkable to protest. After years of trying to either fight or dismiss this woman from her life, Sammie now succumbed to the inevitable, as if it was preordained from her first meeting with Michelle when Sammie had first admired the stillness and fierce certainty of the young girl as Michelle was then.

Or perhaps this was the peace the prey feels when the predator finally pounces. Sammie smiled at her flights of fancy as she followed Michelle. She knew the woman leading her meant no harm. Perhaps she never did.

"Where could she have gone?" Michelle said to herself. "We checked the bathroom. What do you think, Sammie?"

"Why did you leave us alone? From going after us then letting us be?"

Michelle looked blank, then slightly irritated. "Are you bringing this up again? I told you enough times. I like you, even if you hated me that didn't change, and I didn't come after you as such. You just got caught in the fight between Michelle and Raven, but that's all resolved now, what with you know," she looked uncomfortable, "with the meds, not that I need them but they do calm me, well calm parts of me, shuts them up."

"Okay, thank you for explaining. Again," Sammie added with a smile.

"Well, okay then, you're not the only one. I liked Andy, too."

"Who is Andy?"

"Ex-boyfriend, my first really, and kind of my last. During my trial the papers approached him, offered money, spill the dirt, you know what he said? 'Michelle is a lovely girl and I wish her well'. Refused to say anything else. Isn't that sweet? He's an accountant, works for himself and his biggest customers are my local business interests. The man could struggle to add two plus two and I'd still employ him. Fortunately he is competent. Now, can we find Amanda?"

"Am I right in thinking you intend handing me to her as a gift?" Sammie felt it was time to mention it.

"Yes, you will be perfect for her. Every young girl needs a servant. I had Judy, now Tilly."

"I do have a life, a family. I'm not property that you can sell or give away,"

Looking even more irritated, Michelle waved a dismissive hand. "It's what you want, you will have fun together. My daughter will value your wisdom and strength, you in turn will value her taking it out on your still very firm ass."

"My ass appreciates the compliment, but my family comes first."

"Why do people insist on fighting the inevitable?" Michelle sat down and pulled Sammie onto her lap. "Are you happy being the unappreciated family pet of a couple who ignore you in good times and scream for you to sort out their problems in bad?"

"Happy has nothing to do with it. They are my family."

"They are spoilt children who are old enough to look after themselves. Besides, I think you will be surprised at how well they will cope without you. Probably do them some good. Look, sign a contract for six months and see how it goes. If your family cares for you they will see this is a great opportunity and not stand in your way. That is love."

"You mean like a sex slave contract?"

"Let's not fret over details. The idea of serving Amanda, who is a wealthy woman, appeals to you. Travel the world, guide her, shape her or stay here in that frightfully nice but very dull hotel for the rest of your days. You can do that anyway after six months or a year. My daughter will be in good hands with you by her side."

"What about you?"

"No daughter wants her mother by her side guiding her, even one as unconventional as me. I'll be around but a girl needs space to breathe."

"If I did this I would be loyal to her not you. I won't spy for you or anything like that."

"So you do want to do it then?" smiled Michelle.

Deep down, Sammie knew she was tempted. Truth was, she was dissatisfied with her role and her life. It wasn't until now that she realised how dissatisfied she really was.

"Yes, I do like the idea, I will talk to my family first though."

"Great. Shall we have sex to celebrate?"

"No."

12