Michael Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, come on Gail!"

"I'm not joking. Of course, Leason wasn't on the island at the time. But say she was, slipped in by boat, fake passport. You've seen one."

"Well, I just think you're being absurd. She was terrified of Mr Snuggles." Gabrielle scratched the cat behind the ear. "How bad can someone be if they are afraid of cats?"

"There is no link between the two positions, for God's sake, Gabby, use your head, not your heart or your fanny!"

"There is no need to be crude, Gail! Anyway I have to go." Gabrielle broke the link after the goodbyes. "So what should I do, Mr Snuggles?"

Mr Snuggles bit her thumb.

****

It was their first huge fight, and neither was backing down. Michelle finally snapped over the continuing orgy with Naomi and Elaine, with Sammie in the main supporting role and a cast of extras with walk-on parts.

"I'm exploring myself and my sexuality!" Amanda yelled back. "You did the same at my age, so afford me the same courtesy. And you don't get to throw my friends out! This is my house as well you said. I'm in charge when you're not here, which is most of the fucking time, so don't embarrass me!"

"You need to get back to your studies and sports! Look at you! You're turning into a slob!"

Sammie winced at that one. Amanda went for her mother in a fury, only to find herself sprawled on the floor with Michelle on top of her.

"Get the fuck off me!" screamed Amanda.

"Stop struggling or I'll slap you stupid!" Next thing Michelle knew, she too was sprawling with Sammie on top of her. It was an uneven contest. Amanda watched wide-eyed as Michelle threw Sammie off and restrained her.

"Don't hurt her, mum!" Amanda blurted out.

"I'm not going to hurt anyone so can we all calm the fuck down?" Michelle pulled Sammie to her feet while keeping her arms pinned.

"She was only protecting me." Amanda took Sammie into her arms as Michelle released her.

Charge and protector kissed, a long intimate kiss, surprising Michelle.

"You okay?" whispered Amanda.

Sammie wiped Amanda's tears. "Yes, I'm fine. Sorry, I just lost it when I saw her threaten you." They locked lips again.

"When you've all quite finished. I have no problem with you exploring yourself, but there has to be balance," Michelle looked hard at Sammie. "You've taken too much time out of Uni, you're not doing any sports or training, you're out of shape, and going at me like that was pathetic. Enjoy yourself, yes, just not to the exclusion of everything else!"

Sullenly, Amanda stared back. She knew her mother was right but was never going to admit it. "Finished?"

"Yes, just take note of what I said. Please." Michelle added with difficulty.

"I think your mother has a point. Maybe we can discuss it, get some balance back?" Sammie was soft and gentle, her arm around Amanda's waist.

"Hmm, you old girls don't know how to have fun."

"Less of the fucking old," muttered Michelle. "If I may borrow your maid, for a moment?"

"As long as you promise not to hurt or punish her."

"Agreed." Michelle waited until her daughter had left before turning on Sammie. "You need to get some control back, instead of pleasuring yourself with electro butt plugs and coke!"

"It's not as if I have a choice, Mistress."

"Don't try and squirm out of your responsibility. You have sway over Amanda, you are just letting your own needs take priority. You're having the time of your submissive fucking life! Not to mention Harriet becoming your maid on the quiet."

"I give her what she needs. I was a Domme back in the day."

"Well, ain't you the fucking saint. Just helping out Harriet by having her tend to you. I'm touched by your sacrifice." Michelle was inches from Sammie's face. "And there is the matter of attacking me."

"I make no apology for that! I will protect Amanda no matter what!"

Michelle glared at Sammie for a few seconds, then nodded. "Well, that's something, I guess. But keep my daughter in check, steer her onto the right path. Otherwise, you'll find yourself back at the Pussy Hotel. You got that?"

Sammie nodded sullenly.

"Good. Now moving on. Gabrielle has asked to see me. She messaged me this morning. What do you think I should say?"

"Yes, would seem a good starting point."

There was a charged pause. "If you are going to be a sarky cunt, just let me know and promise or no promise I will beat the shit out of you."

"And right there is the problem you will have with Gabrielle. At some point in your relationship, the real Michelle will come out. The threats of violence, actual violence, more than that it's the casualness of it. The callousness, the indifference, you even threatened your own daughter just now."

Another long silence. "So how do I stop myself?"

"By yourself, you can't. In this environment, all your environments, you can't. It would take the love of a good woman in a different world to make it possible, and even then, it's a long shot. How long could you manage? How long before the sexual need for violence? It's been a pattern over two decades in the making, and prison hardly helped.

Your only chance is to tell Gabrielle all this and live away from your normal surroundings otherwise, it's doomed. Can you do that? You like your life deep down. Can the lioness live happily with the lamb?" Sammie shrugged. "I have my doubts. We're your people--even me, I'm ashamed to say. Can you live without a Tilly to berate and abuse? Give it a shot, but for God's sake, lay it all out for her first, let her choose with her eyes open. That's the least you can do."

Michelle ran her hand through her hair. "You reckon that's what I have to do?"

"Yes. Now if you will excuse me I have below stairs matters to attend to."

****

Appraising the slim form of Harriet, Sammie reached out, feeling the old scars and injuries that marked her body, partly hidden by the darkness of her skin.

The atmosphere in the house was always sexually charged. Michelle was the source, her personality, her essence filled the space, working on everyone, even when she wasn't there. Sammie was used to it with her old arrangements. Sex had been causal, a currency almost, drugs part of it, but it was nothing like here. Michelle infused everything with an energy and charisma that had always worked on Sammie, right from the first meeting over two decades ago.

A neck collar had been fitted for Harriet. The difference was the leather connecting strap, partly stiffened with metal plates down to the anal plug. Obediently, Harriet bent over, spreading her arse for Sammie, a woman she had come to rely on for support, advice and guidance.

Inserting the plug, Sammie instructed Harriet to stand and turn, fastening the stomach belt at the front. "Okay, let's see how this works. Walk up and down for me."

With the slim, limbed grace of a model, Harriet walked up and down the dorm, Tilly watching idly on her bed.

"Comfortable?"

"Yes, Miss Sammie. Thank you."

"Okay keep walking, you will have to wear it for most of the time." Sammie exchanged a look with an interested Tilly and pressed the remote. "Feel that?"

"Yes, a light tingle on my neck. Oh! Now in my arse."

"Good, keep walking." Sammie toggled the wheel higher than intended, fascinated as Harriet twitched and jumped. "That?"

"Yes, Miss Sammie, my arse again, it made me wobble a bit, felt good." She moaned as Sammie switched to the collar, an even higher jolt dissolving Harriet's legs to jelly and sending her crashing to the floor in front of Tilly.

Deliberately, Tilly swung her leg out and pressed her sandaled foot down on Harriet's head. "Clumsy bitch," she smiled, rocking the wooden block of her sandal on Harriet's twitching head.

Competing emotions swirled in Sammie. Enjoyment, a giddy glee at the woman's distress, shame for the same reasons, nullified by her knowledge that Harriet, like herself, needed this. Like any addict, Harriet needed her fix.

"Crawl to me," instructed Sammie.

"Yes, Miss Sammie," a twitching Harriet crawled to her. Sammie switched to the anal plug and dialled up full power.

It was as if someone had kicked Harriet hard in the arse, catapulting the dazed woman forward to collapse at Sammie's feet. Harriet's eyes rolled up and then slowly tried to focus, her cheek resting on Sammie's heels. It took a minute for her eyes to clear. She looked up and smiled.

"Thank you, Miss Sammie."

****

It had been a while. Michelle had driven herself, wanting the alone time to process what Sammie had said. Getting out of the car, she walked to the entrance and waited at the reception while the nurse finished on the phone.

"Sorry about that, Ms--"

"Haggerty. To see my great aunt."

"Of course, Anne said you would be coming, very excited she was too. Do you need someone to show you the way?"

"No." Michelle was already walking down the corridor.

Sammie was right. The woman had a knack for being right. Michelle paused at the entrance to Anne's rooms, then knocked and pushed her way in.

"Raven!" The elderly woman struggled to her feet, propping herself up with the cane. Michelle stepped forward to help and scolded Anne for not staying seated.

"Nonsense. I need to play my respects. It pleases me to do so."

Michelle embraced Anne. The woman was thin and frail, and her makeup clumsily applied. The staff should have helped, but Michelle recognised Anne wanted to do it herself.

"How are things, Anne? They treating you right? Making sure you get everything you need?"

"They are wonderful to me. They are very kind people here. Thank you for getting me into this place. I don't deserve your generosity."

"I'm not sure Judy or Evelyn would agree."

"Evelyn does understand. Judy, well, she has a good heart." Anne struggled to sit down and then closed her eyes. "How have you been, Raven? Tell me your news."

"News? Well, I think I am in love."

"Oh that is good to hear, who is she? Is she lovely? Does she know how to worship you?"

"Only you know how to worship me, Anne. That's why I come to see you," smiled Michelle.

"Thank you, dear, you say the sweetest things. Please tell me about your new love, all the details."

Michelle settled back and gave Anne what she wanted.

****

"Mistress cannot relate to others in a normal way. With Kax, yes, because they were similar. This Gabrielle has no chance," said Tilly.

"You understand her better than most, being with her the longest. Is there no love inside her? No basic human decency?" asked Sammie.

"None."

"There has to be something, Tilly. You stay with her, or is it that you don't want anyone else to get close?"

"No one has got close. Only I understand her, which means I will always be with her and even if someone gets close they will always leave. In the end, there will only be me. Even Judy turned against her. They all did."

"That isn't true. Mother and I, Jane and others, we dedicated our lives to Mistress," interrupted Harriet.

"Well, yes," responded Tilly begrudgingly, "but only by pledging unflinching loyalty and dedication to Mistress can you hope to survive." Tilly saw the wistful look on Sammie's face. "That appeals to you?"

It did. For Sammie, the appeal of unswerving dedication was powerful and seductive. That it was to a woman she had long hated was bittersweet. "It makes no difference to me, I am pledged to Amanda. She is my focus and priority. A woman cannot have two Masters or Mistresses."

"No, but it is about serving the strongest, and Mistress is the strongest of anyone." Tilly settled back on her bunk and closed her eyes. For her, the debate was pointless. There was only one Mistress.

****

The music drifted, low and gentle. Michelle held the elderly woman securely as they danced. Anne savoured being in the arms of the woman she adored and worshipped.

"Thank you for coming, Raven. I know you are busy, and making time for me is such a tiresome burden that I feel guilty. You should leave me."

"No burden. I like being with people who know and accept me." Michelle lifted Anne and twirled her around.

"Raven, you shouldn't!" Anne gave a delighted little shriek.

"I like putting a smile on your pretty face."

"Oh, I'm not pretty, never was and certainly not now. How you can bear to look at me!"

"Then why do I do this?" Michelle pressed her lips against Anne's, squeezing the woman, her bones creaking, a mixture of passion and pain flowing through Anne, invigorating her.

"I still hold onto the memories of your late night visits to me. The anticipation, sometimes I thought I would die with excitement or just die." A tearful glint appeared in Anne's eye, reflecting her devotion. "I miss that young woman who feasted on me, drew on my pain, nourished her sadism. I still see her in you." Anne smiled and lifted her hand to Michelle's face. "I know why you visit me."

"Really? That is a bold claim." Michelle returned the smile, taking Anne's hand in her own.

"Yes. It is for the same reason back then, it's just the cruelty is more subtle, refined now."

"Perhaps I come to see you out of concern."

"Oh, Raven, if you did that would be very dull. Thankfully it is not."

Michelle twirled Anne again, then laid her on the bed. "Please enlighten me." Stooping, Michelle pressed her lips against Anne's, then held her gaze as they broke.

"You see me for sport, if you have something on your mind, I serve as a distraction, an amusement."

"Possibly that is part of the attraction."

"And part of you despises me, sees my frailty, my neediness as something to punish. You want to punish me, hurt me, you are driven to exploit weakness, induce terror, it nourishes you. You would kill me without a moments thought." Anne saw that familiar opaque expression. As ever, it chilled her yet energised her dulled senses.

"I'm one of the few that are allowed to see this side of you, one of the few that welcomes it, needs it," continued Anne, her breathing increasingly ragged.

"There are others, Tara, remember Tara? But her role is different, yours is unique, my sweet Anne."

"Tell me why."

"You know why."

"Yes, but I want you to tell me again, Raven, as I wonder if it will be the last."

"If I kill you, when I kill you." Anne spasmed, a sharp intake of breath. "You will welcome it, pleasing me with your death is the ultimate gift. Dying in your sleep in this bed would be a waste of your life and what it means to you."

"Yes, yes it would," tears wetted the creases on Anne's cheeks. "Please let my death be meaningful. Let my soul nourish you."

"Shush, dear Anne. I promise. For now look into the face of your killer and let your imagination do the rest." Michelle pressed her thumb against the old woman's throat and smiled.

Anne felt the constriction, the slight blurring as she stared into those fathomless grey-green eyes and wondered again how she had missed what the young girl was, how everyone had missed it.

Almost imperceptibly, the pressure eased, and Anne regretted she would be permitted to live. Until next time. There was always next time.

For Anne, hope sprang eternal.

12