Michael Ch. 16

Story Info
The song of the blind one-eyed mole.
6.2k words
4.33
1.3k
00

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers

Although Michelle was expecting Gabrielle's father to make a move, it still caught her by surprise.

Most mornings at eleven with Gabrielle at work, Michelle took a walk around the local park, fed the ducks and took coffee in the park cafe. She swapped gossip, bemoaned the state of the country, and the ineptitude of politicians with two other regulars, Len and Barry, both in their sixties. She even flirted a little with them, too.

This morning she took Tilly, their arms linked as Tilly hobbled beside her. The after-effects of her beating slowly healing.

Michelle had been solicitous in ensuring Tilly was checked out at a private hospital. For Tilly, the pain and discomfort were worth it just for those rare moments of consideration from Michelle, or like now, sharing a walk in the park, hanging on to her Mistress's arm.

Max had been philosophical about the beating. "Lucky I was there, Amanda got a little carried away, it was her first real smackdown so understandable. You not happy?"

"I understand her getting over excited, but I'm also disappointed."

"She's young, you had your mishaps, and you were older."

"Yeah, it's just I want her to be better than me."

"Perhaps she is, it depends how you define better," he replied pointedly.

Irritated, Michelle gave him a sour look. "You think I'm going soft?"

"Yes, you're in love, made promises. Thing is, you're still the Lady, still you."

"Nice to know." Michelle sensed the undercurrent of resentment in Max's tone. That Max loved her was no secret. He liked her to himself for the most part. She changed the subject. "We'll be travelling to Geneva next Wednesday. Business. Two, maybe three days."

"I'll see to the arrangements, Lady."

Michelle nodded, her gaze thoughtful as she watched Max's retreating back.

****

Richard lay on the bed as directed, naked and shaking a little. He fastened the cuffs to his ankles and then to his wrists before putting on the hood as instructed. The chains to spread-eagle him would be tightened later.

His heart clenched and squeezed painfully in his chest. Worry, nerves and doubts inhibited him; they had crowded him almost from the moment he handed over Megan's takings. Amanda had taken the envelope, sniffing it.

"I can almost smell her pussy on it," she laughed.

Richard remained silent. His daughter was dressed in a light green see-through wrap and high heels, towering over her father.

"We are all alone today, daddy. Are you ready to play?"

He nodded dumbly, barely listening as she relayed her instructions, then made his way to the bedroom, undressing and binding himself.

Heels clicked on the floor, his head twisting toward the sound, then the blast of music, an era he favoured, seventies rock, the hard beat washing over him.

He jerked as he felt someone brush against him, chains tightening. Fingernails played on his chest, then lips, soft and moist. Richard bucked under the thrill that pulsed through him, shedding some of his nerves and inhibitions like a snake shedding its skin.

Instinctively he thrust upward as she straddled him. The wrap was gone, it was all naked flesh on naked flesh; she was wet, moisture cooling on him as she slid down his body. He moved under her, desperate to penetrate her, feel her, bury himself deep inside her as the music played, a soundtrack to a youth he had never experienced.

Like a blind, one-eyed mole, he burrowed deep, biting the fabric of the hood. Richard lurched upwards in his restraints, her thighs gripping his hips as his daughter rode him to the sound of Child in Time.

Never had music sounded so apt.

****

Michelle parked Tilly on a bench, then strolled over to feed the ducks. As a child, ducks had fascinated her. To her eyes, they seem possessed of a wide comical smile--a friendly face in an unfriendly world. Michelle wondered if others perceived them the same way.

"Greedy bastard," she said aloud as one aggressive mallard snatched a piece.

"It's a duck eat duck world," a voice answered.

Glancing to her left, Michelle saw an attractive South Asian woman in her late twenties smiling at her. Long black hair framed an expressive and intelligent face. She was curvy insofar as Michelle could judge. The coat the woman wore was expensive and accentuated her figure.

"Yeah, I guess," smiled Michelle.

"Is your friend okay? I saw her limping earlier."

"She's fine. Got herself into a spot of trouble."

"Nothing too bad, I hope. I'm Ekanta by the way," she held out her hand.

"Michelle." She gave a short nod and then kissed the woman's hand, a smile still playing on her face.

"Oh, my, I feel such a lady," fluttered Ekanta.

"A very beautiful one."

"You say the most lovely things, enough to turn a lady's head. Perhaps you would care to join me for a coffee?"

"I would love to, my friend as well?"

"Of course, I wouldn't dream of abandoning a fellow creature in distress."

"Meh, she is tedious and annoying."

"That is very unkind," amusement playing on Ekanta's face undercutting the sentiment of the words. "Shall I go on ahead, while you fetch your stray friend?"

"Please, latte for us both if you don't mind."

Watching Ekanta sway towards the cafe, Michelle walked back to Tilly, who was looking on with some curiosity.

"Who was that, Mistress?"

"Role playing, if I'm not mistaken." Michelle ignored Tilly's blank look. "We are having coffee with her, you are my slave and your injuries are the result of me beating you, make it as graphic and brutal as you like, okay?"

"Yes, Mistress, I mean I am your slave and you did order the beating."

Taking her arm, Michelle shook her head. "No, Tilly I did not. I told Amanda to keep you in line. For what it is worth I do not care for anyone to beat you without my permission, even my own daughter."

****

It was a while before Richard realised he could move his arms. The chains were loose. Reaching for the hood, he pulled it off, his fingers then scrabbling at the cuffs.

Pulling out some wipes from the box on the bedside table, he cleaned up his mess and then dressed.

Okay, Richard, what next? What do I say to Amanda? Gripped by indecision, he stood there for a minute before giving himself a mental slap.

More music was playing from the lounge, contemporary this time. A figure in a green wrap turned to face him as he walked in.

It wasn't Amanda.

"Hi," she said, smiling. She was mixed race, older than Amanda, but the same tall, lithe figure, hair in an afro.

"Daddy," a voice said behind him. Amanda was casually dressed in jeans and t-shirt. "Are you going now?"

"Yes," he finally stammered, trying to desperately work out what it all meant.

"I'll walk you to the door, give Megan my love, tell her to keep working that whore ass of hers and keep Annie entertained."

"Yes, dear, I just--" he stopped, rubbing his eyes, worry, doubts, and confusion running riot through him.

"Just what?" asked Amanda, her voice as sweet as honey.

"It's just, I wondered--" There was no way he could frame the question.

"Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't," answered Amanda, her eyes full of gleeful mischief and something else. Yes. Satisfaction. "Until next time, daddy," she kissed him on the lips, then closed the door in his face.

****

Her coat over the back of her chair, Ekanta lent forward, her eyes fixed on Michelle. Her expensive cream top complimented her breasts. Soft, full heavy breasts. If Michelle had a type, Ekanta was it.

"So, what do you do, Michelle, you look like a career woman?"

"I walk the park, feed the ducks, mooch about."

"Oh, you are so not a moocher! How about you Tilly? What do you do, and any clues about Michelle for me?" Ekanta was relaxed, playful even.

"Me?" Tilly looked blank, then at Michelle.

"Go on," encouraged Michelle.

"I'm her slave!" blurted out Tilly.

Okay, you didn't have to jump straight in! Michelle mentally shrugged and went with the flow. "Be quiet, Tilly!"

"I'm sorry, Mistress, I got confused. The beating you gave me, it hurts so much!" Tilly began to cry.

"Oh," Ekanta visibly rallied herself. "I didn't mean to intrude or anything." She put her hand sympathetically over Tilly's.

"We have an unusual relationship," ventured Michelle, impressed by Tilly's performance.

"Yes, I can see, some form of dominant/submission power thing, which as long as we are all consenting adults is fine. I play a bit myself, if you are interested, Michelle?". Despite her words, a sliver of concern was written on her face.

"We are always happy to try out new people and new games aren't we Tilly?"

"Yes, Mistress," replied Tilly, wiping her eyes.

"Oh, dear." Ekanta fished her phone from her bag. "Looks like I will have to go, you two stay and enjoy your coffees. Here is my business card with my number on it. Please do get in touch," she smiled and brushed her lips over Michelle's cheek before hurrying out.

"Did I do well, Mistress?"

"You were perfect. Anyone else would have legged it after that, yet this woman gives me her phone number." Michelle shook her head, chuckling. "Well done."

"Thank you, Mistress. I thought it best to stick close to the truth."

Michelle conceded the point.

****

"I didn't expect to see you, mum," said Amanda, shopping bags in hand.

"Just dropping Tilly off."

"Off where? A tall building?" Laughing at her joke, Amanda put the bags down. "I see we are in a sour mood. Spending it with that fat useless cunt, will do that to you."

"Mind your language, I'm still your mother."

"Oh, my, that is rich coming from you. You do remember that first evening in the pub?"

Struggling to keep her temper in check, Michelle stood up. "Tilly is my maid, so treat her with respect. What you do with your own maid is your affair, but you don't mishandle mine without my consent. Are we clear?"

"Very. Except I don't have my maid here, you saw to that. And I'm the one who has to put up with her while you play house with your wet girlfriend. Tilly wasn't giving me any respect. Now she does."

"You could have damaged her." Michelle's temper rose at the 'wet girlfriend' jibe.

"Fuck's sake, mum, how many broken bones as she had at your hands? A beating is the only thing that stupid bitch understands."

"And it's my beating to give!"

"So, you want to make an issue of it?" Amanda got in her mother's face, both teetering on the edge.

With an effort, Michelle stepped away, holding her hands up. "I don't want to fight."

"Of course you don't, Gabrielle wouldn't approve."

"You can have Sammie here. Everything is running fine, I've talked to Roland about coming back, and he's agreed." Michelle offered the olive branch.

Instantly, Amanda calmed down. She talked to Sammie every day and missed her terribly. "Okay, thanks, that would be great. When will she be coming?"

"Tomorrow. I've arranged for a car to bring her up." Michelle gave her daughter a wry smile. "You looking to challenge me?"

"Sometimes, I'm feeling restless, like I want to dominate everything and everyone, it's like a hunger."

"I know the feeling, you'll have to settle for Richard and Megan for now, but feel free to come for me if you want."

"That a threat or a challenge?"

"Take it how you want, I have a strong, capable and bright daughter, and I want to keep encouraging that. You overstepped your boundaries with Tilly, but I respect it. You're flexing your power, and if someone like Tilly gets hurt when you do so, then so be it."

Mollified, Amanda unpacked the shopping. "Thank you, mother."

****

"Did you have a lovely, day?" Gabrielle kissed Michelle warmly, then with hunger, a hunger Michelle returned, the encounter with Ekanta, the fight with Amanda, she needed to burn off her current mood.

Roughly, she bent Gabrielle over the arm of the sofa, pushing up her coat and skirt.

"Michelle!" Gabrielle gasped as hands felt between her legs, rippling her pantyhose.

"Quiet woman!" Michelle growled.

Keeping quiet, Gabrielle helped her lover by holding up the coat and skirt and moving her panties to one side, the jabbing of the dildo against her wetness as it sank inside her, a slight pain then satisfying completeness.

The device stimulated Michelle's clit as she fucked Gabrielle with calculated aggression, careful not to hurt but rough enough to stoke her needs, intent this time on bringing herself to climax rather than her partner.

Breathing into the cushion of the sofa, Gabrielle was mindful of being quiet, aware that her role was to be the object of her partner's desire and lust, enjoying being that object, excited that she provoked such arousal, a testament to her desirability, wanting to make sure the woman she loved was satisfied.

"Fuck!" Michelle grunted, coming to a partial halt as she savoured the orgasm fizzing through her, her hands partially resting on Gabrielle's bum, one pretty cheek peering through the torn pantyhose.

"Did you enjoy having me, darling?" Gabrielle whispered from the depths of the sofa cushions.

"Sure did," replied Michelle, slapping Gabrielle's arse affectionately.

"Glad to be of service," giggled Gabrielle. "Can I get up now and take my coat off?"

"Oh, if you must. Dinner is keeping warm and there is a chilled Pinot Grigio to go with the dish. We're having steamed sea bass."

Hanging up her coat, Gabrielle gave Michelle an exasperated look. "While I appreciate your 'home' cooking, something simple like beans on toast would make a nice change."

"Honestly, I slave all day making the flat nice for you and this is the thanks I get."

"Your thanks was allowing you have your wicked way with me." She stepped out of her skirt and pulled off the torn pantyhose.

Settling down to eat, Gabrielle returned back to Michelle's day.

"Fairly uneventful, a row with Amanda, fed the ducks and some woman tried to chat me up in the park. Name of Ekanta, south Asian."

Even the pleasant afterglow of lovemaking couldn't mask Gabrielle's stomach flip. "Sort of woman you like."

"Yeah, funny that."

"What do you mean funny?"

"Strange woman, my type if you did some research, hitting on me, and persistently too."

"Are you saying it was fake? Why? I mean you are very attractive so why assume it was fake."

Coming to a decision, Michelle pulled out her phone and keyed up the recording from Tilly's outburst. "You see someone you like, make a conversation and in less than a minute the woman you are with says this." She played the conversation.

"You beat Tilly?" Gabrielle half rose in horror.

"No, I told her to say that, the sobbing was her idea. The point is, are you going to stick around and give someone your number after that?"

Conscious she had stuck around after a much worse revelation, Gabrielle admitted it was unlikely with someone you didn't know, a perfect stranger. "But why?"

"To break us up, there is probably film, pictures of our interaction. I kissed her hand."

"Why?"

"To put her at ease, then hit her hard." Michelle, with some impatience.

"You often go around kissing strange women's hands?" Gabrielle couldn't help herself.

"Okay, we are heading off track here. This is a put up job, I've recorded the interaction and now I'm informing you." Michelle returned to her meal.

Gabrielle did the same, pushing her fish and vegetables around the plate. "I'm not hungry," she said, pushing her meal away.

"Shame, it's excellent fish."

"Well, my compliments and apologies to chef John or James or whoever it is."

"Roberto, he's Italian." Michelle kept her head down, trying not to smile.

"I'm tired of this pretence. All these gourmet meals and you struggle with cheese on toast! And now I have an ex girlfriend of yours hiring women to break us up. Some prison flame I suppose."

"Probably."

The wine from Gabrielle's glass hit Michelle full in the face. There was a crash of a bedroom door, then silence. Wiping her face, Michelle shook her head and abandoned her meal.

"More fineness next time, Michelle," she sighed to herself.

****

Richard heard his wife come home from work as he lay on the bed.

"Up here," he called out.

"Hi," Megan sat on the bed next to him. "Amy still at soccer practise?"

"Yeah."

"How did it go with Amanda. She seeing me yet?" Megan smiled as she said this, but it was irking her.

"Didn't come up," he winced at the unintentional meaning.

"Okay, it will have to wait. So what did happen?"

Sighing, Richard went through in detail to the point where he was naked and bound on the bed.

"She climbed on top of you!" Megan was a mix of scandalised excitement. "Then what?"

"What do you think?" He said in exasperation.

"Well, I'm wondering if you got it up, you normally struggle." The amusement in her voice relaxed him.

"I got it up. The whole set up, the atmosphere was electric. A corpse could have got a hard on." He felt her hand on his groin.

"So you had sex with our daughter?"

"She had sex with me, I think." He explained how it ended.

"At the very least it was a mind fuck, but in you head it was Amanda. Do you think it was Amanda?" Megan unzipped his trousers, feeling for him.

"I think so, I don't think she could resist it, even if it wasn't it's going to happen." His wife's hands felt good as she fondled him.

"Did you wash after?"

"Hmm? I wiped my mess off my stomach, but other than that, no. Why?

"Because I want to taste her on you," taking his semi-erect cock, Megan kissed it. "I can smell her."

"Yeah?" His breathing was heavy. "You want to taste your daughter's pussy on her daddy's cock?"

Her answer was to take him in her mouth, lapping up the lingering taste of semen and pussy. Amanda's pussy. Opening her legs, she allowed her husband access. The thought of having Richard fuck her hours after fucking their daughter was one pleasure Megan would not deny herself.

****

Michelle allowed Gabrielle twenty minutes before knocking softly and then opening the door. She found Gabrielle sprawled face down on the bed, a portrait of abject misery.

"Hey," said Michelle.

"Hey," was the muffled response back.

Lying next to Gabrielle, Michelle lent over and kissed her cheek. "Sorry, I should have been more tactful."

"Why are you so nice to me?" Gabrielle asked after a few minutes.

"I like you. Seems reason enough."

"You're stuck in my pokey little flat while I go to work everyday, I refuse to let you take me on holiday or out for expensive meals because I can't afford it, yet I let you buy in meals most nights, which costs a fortune and I pretend it's you cooking because I can't admit I like it which makes me a steaming hypocrite. I am the dullest girl you will ever meet and all you do is be nice to me. I know one day you will just wake up and say I've had enough of this stupid flat with a stupid cat and a stupid life with a stupid woman."

"That's a lot of stupids."

"And now you are getting exotic women throwing themselves at you or someone is plotting to split us up to win you back. How is a boring schoolteacher meant to cope with all that?"

"Enough!"

"Enough, what?"

"Running yourself down. You give me something no one else can. No one can compete with you. I'm the grateful one, I'm the one scared I will do something that drives you away."

"What do I bring you?"

"You bring peace to my mind. You will never know how important that is and If I spend the rest of my days in this flat with you, I'll consider myself blessed. Also you have a great ass. My interest is not just in my head."

"Even though I'm a hypocrite for saying I don't want to be spoilt and secretly liking it when you spoil me?"

"That's not being a hypocrite. That's being a woman."

Gabrielle gave a flicker of a smile. "Sorry I chucked wine in your face."

"I've had worse."

Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers
12