Michael Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what are we going to do about this woman?"

"You nothing, I'll deal with it, but I'll keep you informed. Do you want me to run you a bath?"

"Please, do you want to join me?"

"Have you seen the size of that tub? No chance, but I'll scrub your back, okay?"

"Okay."

****

Sammie and Amanda embraced, their kiss long and passionate. Harriet stood by patiently with the luggage.

"Your room is next to mine, we can share the bathroom," said Amanda excitedly.

"Oh, that would be inappropriate, Miss Amanda, if I ever inconvenienced you by using it, well I would have to flog myself!" replied Sammie lightheartedly, even if, in one sense, she meant it. "You come first, always," she added.

"You are right, I got carried away," Amanda was pleased that Sammie instantly put her needs first. It was important for Amanda's trust in Sammie's judgement. "As for your pet, perhaps put her in with Tilly?"

"If it is permitted, I sleep my pet in the dog bed in my room, if that offends you in anyway then whatever alternative arrangements you deem fit will be welcome by us both."

"You see, this us what I like about you Sammie, you understand your place and how this works, not all slaves do."

Sammie maintained a diplomatic silence as Amanda walked her to her room, leaving Harriet to struggle with the luggage. Michelle had told her about the incident with Tilly and insisted Sammie reign Amanda in.

"So, how does it work with you and your pet?" asked Amanda.

"To tend me and for my sexual pleasure. Like me, she has an electro collar but with an electro anal insert. I control her, as you do me. You of course have direct control and use of pet whenever you want."

"Her collar sounds fun, have you tried it?"

"Yes, I have brought a similar version for myself if you wish to use that rather than just the collar."

"I think we should try that--here we are, your room, Sammie, I'll let you settle in then join me in the living room, both of you, collars as well. We are going to have a lot of fun together."

****

Nick Sands rubbed his face. He was tired, and the last thing he wanted was to chat with Michelle Leason. Sands was a big man in his early forties and formally Military Police.

The Leason woman gave him the creeps, but his company did a lot of corporate work for her companies, including private security at the compound. Strictly external grounds only. Contractually they were not permitted on the premises except under exigent circumstances. Although, given the goings on, how you decided what was 'exigent circumstances' was anybody's fucking guess.

That Leason sometime used them for private personal business was inevitable. That it was always him was just karma fucking with him. Nick hated karma. He hated Michelle Leason more. The woman should be in prison or a secure ward. He wasn't bothered which, just bothered it was neither and that she was now sitting in his office alongside an oddly attractive blonde woman with a very expressive face. He liked this woman.

"So what have you found out, Mr Sands?" The nice woman enquired.

Fighting the urge to tell this woman to run, keep running and get as far away as possible from Leason, he went through what he had found, which wasn't a lot.

"Ekanta Harris is divorced and works as a free lance translator. No children, no family, lives alone, keeps herself to herself, and is well liked by the firm who contracts her services. We intimated we were doing a background check for a company looking to hire her for some sensitive work. No criminal record, no sexual partner or indication of sexual deviancy," he couldn't resist looking at Michelle when he threw that one in. "Doesn't do much social media, beyond a professional group on Facebook, and an invite only grouping on two other platforms. She does have a liking for romantic horror fiction, she consumes a lot of that nonsense. Belongs to a gym. Works out. Not apparent if she has any combat training."

"Sounds a nice, ordinary woman, seems she's not some super spy or something." Gabrielle sounded relieved with a trace of a triumphant 'told you so'. "You can cancel that date, darling."

"Very nice, very ordinary, very bland. Wears expensive clothes. Translation work pay a lot?" asked Michelle.

"Not especially. These days you can have an app do the work, but for legal and Govt work, or conferences with lots of speakers, they use people like Ms Harris. It's okay but you ain't getting rich on it and Ms Harris lives well. No mortgage, no debts other than a few hundred on a credit card. Enjoys a holiday. She likes treating herself."

"Perhaps she has family money, inheritance from her parents," said Gabrielle.

"Maybe," replied Sand. "She settled here when she married. Delhi is her home city, couldn't find much there, but it's only been a week or so."

"Conclusion?" Michelle valued Sands's judgement.

"Worth digging deeper. It's a bit too picture postcard and I can't see where the money is coming from. It's all about the money."

"Agreed. Follow the money."

Gabrielle looked frustrated.

"I don't see why you have to see her, just say you are in a happy relationship and it wouldn't be appropriate. Unless of course you want to see her."

They were being driven back home. "Tell her, Max."

"If we close this down, they will try something else and we might miss it. We were expecting this, so let it play out, see where it goes, control it."

"Expecting this?"

"In my position, my situation I expect people to make moves against me, could be for corporate reasons, personal reasons. It comes with the territory."

"So, how does splitting us up help a company?"

"As I said, personal reasons."

"You know who it is, don't you?"

"I don't know who it is."

"But you can guess, right? Don't lie to me! And you are enjoying all this horrible business, I can tell!"

"Your guess is as good as mine, Gabrielle."

"That's not an answer!"

"Yes, it is!" Michelle snapped back. "You tell me who is behind trying to split us up, sour you against me. Who has the resources, to find a woman who is involved in say corporate espionage, or shady business, doesn't mind seducing a target for a payoff?"

"How would I know? I'm a schoolteacher not an ex con with a violent past!"

"Thanks."

Blinking back her tears, Gabrielle looked away. "I'm sorry, that was unkind."

"It doesn't matter, you're under a lot of strain and you're upset about this 'date'."

"I'm not upset, I'm sick to my stomach and terrified."

"I'll cancel it." Michelle ignored the look from Max.

"I know I'm being silly, and you're used to all this plotting and deceit and stuff."

"I'm cancelling it. No date. I'll go for a more direct approach."

"You're annoyed with me aren't you?"

"No, babe," Michelle put her arm around Gabrielle. "I can never be annoyed with you."

****

"I'm fucking annoyed with her." Michelle took the bottle of Boost Zest and screwed off the cap.

"No shit."

They had dropped Gabrielle back at the school and were now sitting in a nearby pub.

"I mean I love her to bits, but don't tell me how to run my business. What's more it's her fucking father behind this shit, which she suspects so yet another reason to stick her head in the sand."

"Why not have a chat with pops?"

"To what end? He's playing the 'I love your new girlfriend to bits, honey bun" card. I go steaming in, and it's feigned hurt and outrage and 'are you sure Michelle is stable, dear?' He'll keep picking at it. She'll never admit what she already suspects."

"You shouldn't have told her about it. Just gone ahead and let it play out."

"Fuck's sake, Max. Then the pictures and conversation are sent to Gabrielle and I'm caught with my pants around my ankles. No, putting this in motion is enough to cause upset no matter how I played it. A picture of me and the bitch just talking in the park would be enough. Two chance encounters and it would be 'she's banging an Asian chick behind your back, dear'. Honesty is the best policy."

"Pay this bitch a visit?"

"Yeah, then it's the coppers and I met this woman in the park and now she has gone crazy and threatening me, she's stalking me, she's dangerous and so on."

"Good point. So you're fucked then?"

Michelle ignored him. "Action always provokes an opposite reaction. Even inaction can provoke a response."

"What does that mean?"

"It means I go against my inclinations. Agreeing to the date is what they expect from me. They think I'm a sexual degenerate who likes banging South Asian chicks. Dangle one in front of me and chances are I bite."

"Normally you would."

"That isn't a compliment, Max. Sometimes I think you hate me."

"Nah, now Sands, he really hates you. So we do nothing?"

"He's just pissed because his ex-wife hooked up with me. Like I'm the bad guy? She was great in bed, mind."

"Happy days." Max lifted his coke in a toast.

****

Laying on her front, Amanda uttered a contented sigh as Sammie rubbed oils into her calves. "You have no idea how much I missed my daily massage, I love your touch."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"I'm no longer, Miss Amanda?"

"I feel I should honour you properly, but if you prefer the old title?"

"No, I am your Mistress and honoured to be so." Amanda propped herself and accepted the kiss from Sammie. A wave of affection swept through Amanda. Did mother feel like this with Tilly? She suspected she didn't. Her loss.

Pet appeared, her face expressive, indicating to Sammie she was needed.

"In a minute, pet, I think your guests have arrived, Mistress. Shall I attend to them or shall they be shown up here?"

"Up here, my father will appreciate the view." Amanda had updated on the game she was playing with them. Eight months ago, Sammie would have been shocked. Now, with a renewed contract and immersion in the culture she had joined, that superficial disapproval had been stripped, much as it had during her time as Dog/Sammie. Michelle had always believed one truth about her and Sammie. They had more in common than Sammie cared to admit.

"Fetch them up, pet."

Pet curtseyed and disappeared to find the slightly bemused couple she had left in the hallway.

"Naked servants, or slaves, now greeting us at the door," murmured Megan. It was exciting--like the old days!

"She's back." whispered Richard.

Miming the act of undressing, Pet looked expectantly at Richard.

"You want me to undress?" asked Richard.

Pet nodded with a smile. She was stunning, thought Megan.

"When in Rome," mused Richard.

"This isn't Rome, dear. This is Titchester," replied Megan as Richard undid his shirt.

"Megan, lovely to see you again!" Sammie swept forward to embrace Megan," and you must be Richard." Smiling, she kissed him lightly on the cheek. "Mistress will see you in a few minutes."

"Sammie," replied Megan. "You're looking well." Her gaze was on the collar Sammie was wearing. It was the only thing she was wearing aside from heels.

"You like it?" Sammie saw her curiosity. "It's an electro collar, back of the neck, and anal insert, alternating. We have upped the power on them. Pet, here," indicating the black woman. "Has a voice suppression feature. Try and say something, Pet," ordered Sammie.

The sound barely made it past Pet's lips. She jerked and swayed, fighting to retain her balance.

"Any attempt to speak or even make a sound triggers the current to the back of the neck. There is a sensor pad at the front of the throat. It's experimental, but it saves Mistress from hearing prattling voices. Even my own will be muted at Mistress's command."

"Fascinating!" Megan responded with genuine interest.

"It is a slave or submissive's dream. Mistress is looking to overhaul the entire approach to sexual slavery at the compound. Your cuck husband could wear one during a tryst with one of your lovers."

Richard made a non-committal sound.

"I thought you would like it, now when Mistress arrives, you will bow," instructed Sammie.

"Bow?" Megan exclaimed sharply, then reddened as Sammie gave her a stern look.

"I was referring to Richard," replied Sammie. "The house recognises and acknowledges the dynmaics at play."

Mollified, Megan nodded. Anyone thinking she was going to bow to her daughter was going to be sadly disappointed.

Dressed in a flowing pale yellow wrap, Amanda strode into the room, smiling as Richard, Sammie and Pet submitted to her. She had heard how her mother, as Raven, had enjoyed people saluting her, and Amanda understood why she had enjoyed it. She could feel the supplication heavy in the room. It was addictive.

"Megan, Richard," greeted Amanda, "I hope Richard has been telling you of our little games, mother?"

"Yes, at length. I was impressed by the imagination you showed. I trust he mentioned my own efforts."

"Oh, you mean you selling your pussy for me? I would have appreciated it more if I hadn't known you were enjoying every sweaty, fucking second of it. I should have you scrubbed down first, I can smell the sex stink on you. Can you smell it, Sammie?"

"Yes, Mistress quite disgusting. The stench of carnel rot is deep in her bones."

Megan shivered with pleasure at the description. That she was seen as such a depraved soul appealed to her.

"Absolutely. Sammie puts these things far better than me. I have a present for you mother. The box please, Sammie."

Turning to the table by the long sofa, Sammie picked up a tastefully wrapped box and handed it to Amanda.

"Pet did a fine job wrapping this, didn't she Sammie?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"If she hadn't I would have to get you to whip her and then I would have to whip you. Discipline is needed in running an extended household," laughed Amanda.

Sammie bowed assent.

With a smirk, Amanda thrust the wrapped box at Megan. "For your efforts in prostituting yourself and other sordid sex work. Keep it up for Annie's sake."

"Thank you," Megan could guess what it was. Quickly she unwrapped the present, her suspicion of what it contained confirmed when she saw the coiled black leather collar lined with metal plates.

"Isn't it lovely? It's for Richard. Unless you would like to try it yourself?"

Megan had to applaud the thinking behind it. Amanda knew Megan would not openly submit but also knew Megan would be tempted to try the collar.

The silence hung heavy. "No harm in seeing how it works, I guess," murmured Megan. And yes, I will probably regret this!

Megan held up her hair and allowed Sammie to secure the collar so that it bit into Megan's flesh. It restricted her breathing--Megan could already feel her face flushing.

Picking up the remote in the box, Amanda pressed it with an innocent smile. A prickling at the back of her neck caused Megan to brace; wisely, she kept quiet.

"Now, mother, Sammie has explained to you the mute function, so lets try shall we?"

Hesitantly, Megan looked at her daughter. Bracing herself, she said: "Ye--" The shock made her stagger forward. It was like a blow to the back of the head, yet seemed to affect her everywhere. Her legs collapsed from under her. Embarrassed, she peed a little, feeling the wetness on her legs.

Amanda stood over her as Megan raised herself by her arms. Richard rushed to help her.

"This has a one second delay before the shock hits. Shall we try some other settings?" Amanda disabled the mute function.

Slowly, Megan got to her feet and held her daughter's gaze. "Is that what you want? Because I can go all day."

Amanda hesitated over the settings. "You're never going to submit, are you?"

"Of course not. I do what I want to do because I enjoy it."

"You can't fault a girl for trying."

"I don't. Now hit the damn button."

A slow smile crept across Amanda's face. "You a pain junkie?"

"Sometimes. Now hit--" Megan desperately tried to control her twitching body as she rolled around the wooden floor.

At least she didn't wet herself this time.

12