Michael Ch. 18

Story Info
Close to the Edge.
4.2k words
3.67
1.3k
2
0

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raazor
Raazor
179 Followers

Neville Blunt gave Michelle a sympathetic look as she sat half-slumped on his leather sofa. They were in the office of his law firm in the City. "I can understand why you are unhappy."

Unhappy was an understatement. Hurt fury was more accurate. Michelle sat upright. "You know the fucking stupid thing about this move? If Amanda had asked me to hand over control of her fund I probably would have done. I don't really care. The funds were set up to protect my family if I lost everything. Yet I didn't. I'm worth fucking billions, so why piss me off over a few fucking million? It's so petty and small."

"Amanda is a young woman being badly advised." Neville hesitated. "Are they aware of how much you are worth?"

"I don't discuss it, nor advertise it, and I'm currently sharing a small flat with my fiancee and her cat, so probably not. They know I'm wealthy, but have no idea of the scale of my wealth. Besides, money is a tool, not an end purpose in its self."

"Very noble."

Michelle laughed. "I think Gabrielle is rubbing off on me a little bit."

"Does your life leave much time for your daughter?" continued Neville delicately.

No. It was tense between Michelle and Amanda, so she stayed away. "Things are awkward."

"Can I suggest you make them less awkward and stop this nonsense." He picked up the letter from Amanda's solicitors with disdain.

"Do you know much about the firm?"

"Not top division, but adequate."

For Neville, this was a brutal beatdown. "Fucking hell, even the people they use are small time." Michelle was angry again. She caught Neville looking at her. "What?"

"Nothing, it's just rare to see you this emotional. I'm used to the lack of reaction and the thousand yard stare. Shall we move on to the other business?"

"Is it better news?"

"Much. The police seem to have put their investigations on ice for the time being."

"So, no more pulled in for questioning?"

"I have secured an assurance that you will not be approached again. How long that assurance will hold is debatable. Can I make a suggestion?"

"Can I stop you?"

"No. My advice is to make your life a little less colourful."

"I'm engaged. I've been monogamous for nearly a year. I feed ducks in the park. Business is quiet. Teddy Burns must be getting frustrated. I think I've become an obsession."

"Well, keep it that way. We are currently at 22.7% of the stock in ARM. Progress is slow. You've taken most of the low hanging fruit. The rest will need more inducement. We've gone through the books. It's a good company with an excellent reputation, albeit a conservative one. I take it their interest in you has prompted your approach?"

"Partly." Ekanta had started to give some feedback in view of the progress Michelle was making. It had been helpful but not crucial.

"Well, it's a good investment, and if Sand's company is interested in merging with them in the event you are successful, it will be a good match."

"They found out who is behind buying their stock?"

"It seems not, but the market activity has made them more circumspect with you and your organisation. No one wants any waves when the spotlight is on them."

Thanking him, Michelle rose. She was shabby chic, with scuffed boots and attitude in a world of sharp suits and high finance. "You joining us for lunch?"

"Highlight of my month, Ms Leason."

"Lying fucker."

The brutality of her language delighted him. Neville had been fascinated by her since his time on her defence team. "You know me so well, Ms Leason."

Michelle did. She stopped as he walked her to the door. "There is a new shipment due next week. East Asian. Very petite and very sweet. Just as you like them."

Neville licked his pale lips. "I would be very interested. It has been awhile. May I ask the price and condition?"

"Mint condition. Hardly used. And for you a substantial discount. Expenses only. Privacy and anonymity assured."

"Do you have any-er-pictures of the merchandise?" asked Neville more in hope than expectation.

"No, but I'll make sure you have first viewing. Are you in?"

Neville nodded, not trusting himself to speak. They walked to the conference room for Michelle's appointment with Caroline Pike.

"Until lunch, Ms Leason, and thank you."

"My pleasure, Neville. As always."

****

"Enjoy your posh lunch?" Max was relaxing in a wine bar opposite Liverpool Street Station.

"I did. You can come along, you know."

"Not my style."

"You're a reverse snob."

"Working class lad and proud of it."

"Bollocks. The City is either posh lads or Essex boys like you. You'd fit right in. We seem to be off the hook with the police." She had been reckless in letting Max accept the commissions. Settling down with Gabrielle allowed Michelle to see her self-destructive impulses more clearly. Impulses that had been amplified by the death of Linda and the stress of reconnecting with her daughter. "Amanda has moved to have me disqualified from her trust fund. Mentally unsound and unfit."

"Cheeky cunt. Ballsy move, though."

"It's short-sighted and dumb. All she had to do was ask."

"More fun taking you on. It's about control and bringing you down. Youth. Think they can rule the world."

"You're meant to be on my side."

"You've gone soft. Amanda thinks she can take you. Your woman has your balls in her handbag." Max kept it light, but there was intent in his look.

"So, go and work for my daughter, I only keep you around out of fucking pity." Michelle's tone was flat.

"I've been thinking of doing something different," he shifted in his chair, the drinks loosening his inhibitions. "You're in that little flat, playing the happy couple, you don't need me around. Can't remember the last time we had some fun."

"I'm due some happiness, Max. If you're bored then clear off, no one is stopping you."

He could hear the emotion in her voice but try as he might, Max couldn't help but voice his frustrations. "You can have happy. Gabrielle is a nice woman, but you don't need me around. I like the lifestyle, the travel, the big houses, the scrapes, a poxy two bed flat and walks in the park ain't doing it for me."

"Well, fuck you, I'm not here to entertain you." She got angrily to her feet. "Fuck Amanda too, she can have her the fucking fund, I'm out."

****

Max found Michelle in the street outside the wine bar, people giving her hard looks as they stepped around her.

"So, where next, Lady?"

"Thought you were fucking off?"

"Nah, figured I'd give you another chance."

"I've offered you other roles, you've taken them in the past."

"Sure, and after a few weeks, I'm back with you. I don't run things, the Adjusters is more like a paramilitary these days, the babysitters spend half their time cooped up in a van, and I don't do hobbies or interests. Maybe if I found someone to settle down with it would be different, but more likely it will end in tears. Jake was the only one that came close. You're the only person I like or can stick being around."

"Yeah, well, I guess if you want to 'stick around'."

"Me and Tilly will be there to the end, Lady. We've neither got anything better to do." He offered his arm, and she took it.

"Your enthusiasm is overwhelming, Max," Michelle's tone was grudging, but she squeezed his arm tightly.

****

Leaning against the back wall of the pub, Michelle had her arm around a black woman in her late twenties in a short blue dress and heels. Her name was Kitty, and she was a prostitute. She clung onto Michelle with a look of adoration that only money could buy.

Another woman, white, with short black hair, hung onto Michelle's other arm. She wore a top and skirt covering everything and revealing just as much, her expression one of nervous excitement.

"I don't think the other women in here like us very much?" The black-haired woman whispered. She pressed against Michelle for reassurance.

"They don't like working girls, hun," replied Kitty.

"Oh, well, that is a bit unfair, people shouldn't judge."

"You would be surprised how judgy some of you gay girls can be. They also think we're here because we are being paid."

"You are." Michelle pointed out.

"Okay, true," laughed Kitty. "But I can still like pussy."

"Do you prefer women to men?" The black-haired woman asked. She was immensely curious about Kitty and her lifestyle, or as Kitty put it, 'you mean my job, hun'."

"No, I prefer guys, but when you have them as your job, you kind of prefer something a bit sweeter to relax with. You more into women?"

"Oh, yes. I sort of tried doing it with a man once, but it didn't work out. It was very heavy and hairy." The black-haired woman pulled a face as the other two laughed.

A small group of women, crop-haired and studied aggression, gave them the stare. One made a comment, making the others laugh, intending to unsettle Michelle and her companions.

Gabrielle tried to ignore them. She didn't like the women staring at her, and her wig was beginning to itch.

"Comes with playing the hooker out in public," smiled Michelle. This was Gabrielle's first venture into role-playing outside of the bedroom.

"Hmmm." Gabrielle affected not to answer. Like a lot of 'good' girls, she had a weakness for playing the tart. It was fun dressing up as Lily--she had dropped the Rose--and meeting an actual working girl. A hand groped her bum. It wasn't Michelle's.

Kitty smiled at her. "Need to put on a show for our paying punter, babe."

"Yeah," said Michelle "I'm paying good money for you tarts."

It felt terribly naughty to have this strange woman's hand on her bum with her fiancée beside her. Gabrielle took refuge in 'Lily'. "So, you going to show us two girls a good time?"

"Sure, love to bed you two beauties." Michelle went for textbook punter while wondering why Gabrielle always curled her lip whenever she adopted her streetwalker's voice. "How much you charge for your pretty ass?"

Gabrielle loved it when Michelle asked her this sort of thing, and in public too! Feeling like an actual hooker, she hung onto Michelle a bit more and wriggled her bum on Kitty's hand. "Maybe we can go somewhere private, babe."

Michelle turned to Kitty. "You coming as well? There will be a nice little bonus."

Her heart racing, Gabrielle gulped a little. They had already arranged for Kitty to come back. The woman fascinated Gabrielle, and nothing would happen without her consent. Gabrielle had full control, and she trusted Michelle.

"Sure, I'm up for a good time," shrugged Kitty. "As long as you are paying, we're both playing, ain't we, hun?"

Giving an equal woman of the world shrug, Gabrielle curled her lip. "Yeah, my ass for your cash."

Trying hard not to laugh, Michelle put her arm around each of their waists. "Car is outside, let's take the party somewhere private."

"You ladies off? Good to clear the air of that cheap perfume." A short, burly blonde woman in her thirties grinned at her companions.

"Drop dead, you scruffy twat," snapped Kitty, who had been more riled by their attitude than she had let on.

"Fuck off out of our pub--" the blonde woman collapsed as her knee gave way under Michelle's boot.

Pulling mace from her purse, Kitty glared the others down as a large black woman pushed her way through. "What the fuck is going on?"

"Fucking bitch stomped Kath's leg!" Two of the woman were helping Kath to her feet. "Cunt!" the injured woman spat out. Pain fuelling her anger.

"She did, huh?" The black woman turned to Michelle, frustration working her face. Michelle stared back.

"They were being snotty, getting in our faces," said Kitty.

"Chuck the whores out, Lynn!" One of the women urged. "They have no business being in here."

"We were just going!" A trembling Gabrielle protested, clinging onto Michelle.

Lynn and Michelle were still staring at each other. Finally, Lynn said: "You had best be going then."

"Yeah, and don't come back if you know what's good for you!" Came a shout from behind.

Whirling round, Lynn grabbed the mouthy woman and pushed her back. "Shut the fuck up!" Lynn yelled at her.

With a slight smile, Michelle ushered her companions towards the pub exit. "See you around, Lynn."

"Yeah, you too, Raven."

Kitty let out an exalted 'Fuck!' as they got out into the cool night air, heading towards the parked car. Piling into the back, Kitty added a 'thanks' to Michelle.

"The cunt deserved it," responded Michelle. She had enjoyed her evening out.

"Yeah, but I didn't expect you to boot her!"

"I didn't like the disrespect, not just to Gabrielle, but to you and working girls."

"It all kick off, then?" Max asked from the front seat.

"Yeah, Michelle sorted them," laughed Kitty.

"And Kitty was quick to back me up."

"Good for you, Kitty," said Max.

"Thanks. Lily also spoke up."

"She did, I was proud of her too." Michelle gave Gabrielle a squeeze.

Her nerves settling down, Gabrielle was grateful to be included. A hint of jealousy had crept in as Michelle bonded with Kitty. Now she got to enjoy the frisson the incident had created between them and in her.

Arriving at the hotel and conscious of eyes upon her, she and Kitty waited as Michelle picked up the key card from reception. She caught the eye of one older gentleman, and Gabrielle sought out Kitty's hand.

"Relax, when the punter books a premier suite you can do what you want. The guys are imagining fucking you anyway." Kitty reassured her.

"I'm not sure that helps!" Gabrielle smiled, but it did relax her. She was being judged as a sexual commodity, and for the purposes of this evening, she was enjoying it.

The suite was breathtaking with its view over night-time central London. Gabrielle twirled around in front of the window, feeling the liberation of being alone with Michelle and Kitty. Such was her giddiness, the release of unconscious tension and excitement she was tempted to flash at Michelle, a sense of wanting this woman and impatient at having to wait. Kitty watched as Michelle beckoned Gabrielle over and kissed her with hunger. It was hot, Kitty thought.

"Do you want this?" Michelle held the thick roll of cash in front of Gabrielle's face. It was the final act in the game she loved to play.

"You want my pussy, I want the cash," breathed Gabrielle; more natural this time, gone was the Lily act.

"You better by worth it, babe. What about your friend?"

"Same deal. Hand it to me."

"You her pimp?"

Gabrielle nearly climaxed on the spot. "Yeah, I pimp her black ass." No sooner said than Gabrielle reddened. "Oh, I didn't mean to--"

Immediately, Michelle pressed her finger to Gabrielle's lips.

"My ass is black, honey," said an amused Kitty. Bless, well-brought up middle-aged white women!

Reminding herself that she was a pimp as well as a hooker, Gabrielle went for it. "Yeah, I pimp her black ass." She took the second roll of bills off Michelle and went to Kitty.

"Hitch your dress," ordered Gabrielle. She almost added 'doll' but fortunately avoided the hilarity that would have prompted.

Standing this close to Kitty, she drank in the feminine odour, the subtle perfumes. It was as if she was trying to smell the men on her. Part of Gabrielle enjoyed standing so close to someone who sold sex for a living, had it seeped into her flesh, savouring the contrast to her own bland 'niceness'.

"That do, Miss?" Kitty pulled her dress over her hips, her tiny panties matching the dress colour. She was all angled limbs and elegance.

"Call those panties?" smiled Gabrielle. She hooked her finger into the top of Kitty's panties and pushed the cash roll down them. The woman's flesh felt cool and soft against the back of Gabrielle's hand.

"Thank's Miss." Carefully, Kitty brushed her lips against Gabrielle's. It was almost a kiss, yet more intimate for its faintness.

Guiltily, Gabrielle caught Michelle's eye, and it struck her that despite Kitty's exotic pose, her lover's eyes were fixed solely on her. Even down the pub, they had been predominantly on her, and Michelle had moved to shield her during the altercation.

A surge of love for this striking woman in her habitual boots and long coat swept over her. A woman who only saw her. Confidence accompanied this realisation. Gabrielle went to Michelle, embracing and kissing her with warmth and tenderness. "I love you," she whispered before turning back to Kitty, needing to sate her curiosity and fascination. "Strip."

Without blinking, Kitty unzipped her dress and stepped out. Her strapless bra matched her panties. Moving to unclip her bra, Gabrielle stopped her. Reaching behind Kitty, she undid the bra, getting close enough to smell the oil in her close-cropped hair. The woman had an exquisitely shaped head, she thought.

Dropping the bra to the floor, Gabrielle examined the woman's breasts. Petite, with a slight droop and long hard nipples. Gabrielle circled them with her finger, imagining the men and women who had paid for them, suckled on them.

"You like?" murmured Kitty. Lemons on her breath from her drink earlier.

"Gorgeous." Bending, Gabrielle kissed the right nipple, feeling the roughness of the teat.

Watching Gabrielle lost in the moment with Kitty, Michelle kept quiet, not wishing to dispel the moment. Letting her lovers explore seemed to be a facet of her relationships. She had allowed it with Jalsa and now with Gabrielle. The difference with Gabrielle was there was no cruelty, no perverse intent, just an intense curiosity, a desire to explore a woman who led a life she fantasised about.

Their eyes met again. Gabrielle was seeking assurance that everything was okay. It was. Michelle's only interest was Gabrielle and doing what she wanted. Kitty held no interest for Michelle beyond being reliable, clean and good at her job. Women like Kitty were also smart. One followed the other.

Sinking to her haunches, Gabrielle pulled down Kitty's panties, the cash roll falling to the floor. Kitty was clean-shaven but with a trace of roughness. Gabrielle pressed her lips to the roughness, the slight bristle contrasting the pleasing softness. She gazed at the woman's slit, neat with her labia protruding slightly, the scent of strawberry lube.

Placing her hands on Kitty's hips, Gabrielle again pressed her face into the prostitute's groin. It was a reverential kiss, tender even.

Pausing, Gabrielle felt Kitty's hand rest on her head, lightly stroking her hair.

"That feels real nice," breathed Kitty. She rotated her hips. Gabrielle's tongue was on her clit, keeping a steady pressure until Kitty came with a little gasp.

Rising, Gabrielle embraced Kitty.

"You need to attend to the woman paying us," said Kitty, removing Gabrielle's top.

"You think? She looks quite intimidating." Gabrielle's skirt fell to the floor, leaving her dressed only in stockings and heels. The hoop of her engagement nipple ring still felt strange on her breast.

"She is just fighting her attraction for you," smiled Kitty leading Gabrielle over to Michelle, still standing in her coat.

Standing in front of her lover, Gabrielle put her arms around Michelle's neck, pushing her breasts together as she did so.

"Are you attracted to me, babe?"

"I kind of prefer blondes."

"Really? Then you are in luck." Pulling off her wig, Gabrielle shook down her fair hair so that it cascaded in tumbles over her shoulders. "You want to get more comfortable?"

Michelle shrugged, a half smile playing on her lips. "Sure."

The heavy coat fell to the floor. The T-shirt pulled over her head, the lighter nipple ring Michelle invariably wore bouncing on her breasts.

"Hot," said Gabrielle, undoing the belt on Michelle's black jeans and tugging them down.

"You going to get your sweet mouth on my pussy?" asked Michelle, kicking off her boots, the trousers following.

"Kind of." Gabrielle climbed onto the bed and lay on her back. "You're going to ride my face until you cum."

Raazor
Raazor
179 Followers
12