Michael Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You reckon, huh? And what about your friend here?"

"She's going to eat my pussy while you use me, babe," Gabrielle smiled languidly as she looked up at Michelle. "So get your ass on my face."

"Whatever you say, lover." Michelle straddled Gabrielle's head, pressing herself onto her, feeling soft lips against her sex, tongue moving, flicking on her clit.

Kitty moved to the two on the bed, kneeling between Gabrielle's legs. She spread Gabrielle's pussy with her fingers while Michelle gently moved her hips, her breath quickening.

The three were locked in an intense silence save for soft groans. Two of them locked in their own little worlds, focusing on their pleasure, leaving Kitty intent on pleasing Gabrielle but also responding to the eroticism of the evening and the two woman she was serving.

Michelle could feel Gabrielle's climax building; her own needs were less important than her lover's. She hadn't experienced the joy of giving, of putting someone else first, since Mr Kax, and that had largely disappeared in the latter years.

Gabrielle bucked underneath her, thighs clamping around Kitty's head as she came. Instinctively, Michelle raised herself to allow Gabrielle to express and enjoy her orgasm. Arms fastened themselves around her thighs, pulling her down. Michelle accepted the gift and joined her lover in cumming hard.

****

DCI Jones looked around the room. "It seems we are back to an issue from a decade or so ago and dropped because we had more immediate and tangible lines of inquiry. I refer you to the crime scene photos in the file in front of you. DCI Haynes will give you the background." He looked over at Samantha Haynes and nodded.

"Thanks, Don." Haynes was a brisk woman, early fifties with short dark hair. "It wasn't common knowledge, but when we were wrapping up the Depot investigation, we also looked at the potential murder of three women. All brunettes in their thirties and living alone. All were single and childless, except one. All had disappeared, and no one knew they had gone for several days. The one with a small child often left the kid with her parents for weeks.

The working theory was that Michelle Leason killed them. This wasn't gang-related, a dispute, or the typical violence we saw with her. Kax implied it was ritualistic. We never interviewed her about it, nor her associates. The only info we got was from Kax when he was trying to save his skin.

I headed up a small team to look into the matter. Our problem was no bodies, no evidence the women were dead, no evidence except rumour and Kax wanting out and throwing Leason under the bus. Eventually, it was dropped. Kax had disappeared, and without him we had no real direction, but we were convinced there was something in this.

Fast forward ten years, and we can partly connect Leason to this woman in the photo lying on her bed in a blue dress. Her name was Karen Edge, and she was the girlfriend of a man in Hull that Leason allegedly beat up in a sex club." Haynes paused and looked around the room.

"This all presumes it's not some coincidental death of a woman in a blue dress. It was ruled an accidental overdose, she was a casual drug user, and her body has been cremated." Jones pointed out.

"Agreed, but we know they interacted at the sex club and her phone records show she contacted the hotel Leason was staying in, and the blue dress is significant. It was one of the details that Kax let slip to keep us interested."

"In what way significant?"

"Kax implied it was a trigger, but never expanded on it."

"Any other hard evidence they met up?"

"No, we need to do more digging to establish that. I agree that this is a long shot, but this gives us an opportunity to probe into Leason. We have a connection, evidence of a body and if this is some form of ritualised killing--"

"You're after keepsakes, I note you have this woman's DNA," another member of the team interrupted.

"And DNA from two other potential victims collected at the time. If this is ritualised killing, then it means something. She will have something close to her from these murders."

"Fucking mad bitch!" DS Thompson shook his head.

"Thommo hasn't got over her answering the door naked. Put him off his lunch," grinned Jones.

"Leason is bright, very bright and manipulative. The mental issues are documented, but it's a mistake to write her off as 'fucking mad'." warned Haynes.

"So we find her keepsakes, match the DNA and go from there. How much do Max and this Tilly Adams know? They are always with her."

"My guess is pretty much everything, but I'm sure they won't sell her out. Max is in this up to his neck and the other wouldn't break last time and spent three months on remand with her mouth shut. Ten years on I can't see it changing."

"These keepsakes, any idea what or where or anything useful?" DS Curtis asked.

Haynes shook her head. "Not a clue."

12