Michael Ch. 19

Story Info
Riders on the Storm - The Final Chapter.
7.5k words
2.5
1.3k
3
0

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers

Try as she might, Amanda couldn't help but look smug. Sitting opposite Michelle in the Ealing flat she now owned, Amanda strove for magnanimity in victory. As Sammie predicted, Michelle had ceded control of the fund without a legal fight.

Serving tea, Sammie sat next to Amanda. They acted more as a couple, and the electro collar Sammie wore was as much for her pleasure as Amanda's.

"How long have you had Harriet on mute?" asked Michelle.

"Four days," replied Amanda. "You should try it on Tilly."

"No. After twenty years, I've learnt to shut her out." And I would miss her voice. Michelle couldn't imagine life without Tilly twittering in the background. "So, what's next for you, Amanda?"

"How do you mean? Enjoy my life, obviously."

"Well, that will take up another six months on top of the hedonism of the past year. What else?" Michelle tried to keep the impatience out of her voice.

"I haven't decided."

"I guess you could always post more exciting updates of your glamourous life on social media." Michelle didn't bother to hide her sarcasm.

"And what were you at my age, mother? Doing dead-end temp jobs, and whoring?. You couldn't even get into university." Amanda fired back.

"I did enough to gift you seven million quid, which isn't too bad for an office temp or a whore. Let me know when you achieve something in your own right. I won't hold my breath."

"Fuck you," snapped Amanda.

The slap came out of nowhere. Stunned, Amanda looked at Sammie sprawled on the floor. It still astonished her how fast her mother could move.

"It was either you or her and whatever else you are, you are still my daughter." Michelle helped Sammie back onto the sofa.

Holding her reddened cheek, Sammie moved her jaw and glared at Michelle. "I think you should leave, you are not welcome in this home!" She looked to Amanda, who nodded agreement.

Watching the dynamic, Michelle smiled. "Of course, I would hate to overstay my welcome."

****

"You have a lovely apartment," said Gabrielle as she perched nervously on the couch.

"Thanks, I bought it three years ago." Kitty poured the tea. "Try the cakes. Egg and cream free but still delicious."

Taking refuge in a cupcake, Gabrielle began to choke slightly. Eyes watering, she mumbled an apology and sipped some tea.

"It's lovely to see you again, I had a great time with you and Michelle, so why don't you tell me what this is about?" asked Kitty.

"I had a great time, too," smiled Gabrielle. "Michelle is opening my mind to all sorts of things, and well, one of my fascinations is what you do."

"Being a prostitute? As I said, it's not all fun and games, honey. It's a job."

"I know, sort of, yes, I appreciate it's your job, and I don't mean to belittle you or your profession." Gabrielle trailed off. She wasn't sure what she meant.

"How about this? Let's imagine you have come here to consult me. My fee for a consult is £100 an hour. I'll throw in the tea and cakes. That way you can say or ask me anything you want."

"Oh, that's a wonderful idea!" Gabrielle felt a weight being lifted.

"Great, we can settle up after. Now speak freely, I'm all yours."

"Okay, I've always fantasised about being a woman of the streets, but for ladies only. I would image I was 'prey' to older women with evil intentions and they would sell me to their friends, yes, I know very silly, very cliched."

"Whatever gets you wet, babe," said Kitty philosophically.

"I guess, anyway, with Michelle, I do role play at Lily the hooker as you know--"

"Sorry, but I'm curious, does she actually pay you?"

"Yes, quite extravagant amounts. I get a kick out of it, and for Michelle, it's another way of giving me money without giving me money, if that makes sense."

"Yeah, I can see that. So you get paid for doing what you enjoy with the person you love. I guess it's the marriage dynamic but more open," laughed Kitty. "And you get to spend the money on yourself."

"To be honest, I give most of it to local food banks and the animal shelter where I got Mr Snuggles. I did buy myself some Lily clothes and the wig I wore the other week."

"Can I suggest something else, given your interests?"

"Sure."

"I help out a support organisation for working girls, especially those on the streets. Drug issues, child care, sometimes just basic needs or food. As I said, it isn't all fun and games."

"I would be happy to help out with money or my time. I will ask Michelle too, although she isn't charity-minded."

"That would be good, we always need support. Okay, back to you. I take it you want to dabble at seeing a woman client."

Taking a deep breath, Gabrielle nodded. "Yes, but I can't sleep with her or anything, unless Michelle is there."

"I'm not sure you are grasping the basics of my profession," smiled Kitty. "It's true that it's often about companionship, a meal or the theatre or whatever, but if she is enjoying your company and wants to take it further she will expect you to oblige. She may not, but you can't bring your girlfriend with you in case she does."

"I know, which is why I wanted to discuss it."

"I see." Kitty paused for a few moments. "How do you feel about stripping?"

"Well, I did make a big thing about how it's demeaning to women with Michelle as she owns some strip clubs. To be honest, there isn't much she doesn't own."

Kitty nodded. She had researched Michelle after the night the three had spent together. "She's a wealthy woman."

You have no idea! "But, I do like the idea of being paraded in front of cheering women and being made to dance. I'm rubbish at stripping. I don't have a great body like you."

"It's not about your body, it's about confidence. If you can sell it, the audience will buy it, the rest is just ass, tits and fanny. We've all got the basics. Attitude and delivery is what counts."

"So, are you suggesting I be a stripper for an evening?"

"Why not? There is a lesbian club I know that does theme nights, often bawdy stripteases, lap dances, keeping a lady company."

"No touching?"

"Technically, but it's a private club, and it can get a bit rowdy. You know what women are like after a few drinks, and with no men cramping their style. You can expect a bit of groping as they stuff a tenner in your garter belt."

"I'm a bit old, I'm 31."

"And I'm 30, some on stage will be in their forties or fifties. It's a fun night with ladies of all ages, shapes and sizes. No one cares as long as everyone is having a good time. So what do you say? Time for Lily the exotic stripper too wriggle her bare ass at an appreciative audience?"

Trying not to look too eager, Gabrielle finished her tea and hiccuped as she always did when excited. "I think Lily would love it!"

****

Christine James regarded Michelle warily. "I know you by reputation so I have no problem in fullfiling your request, I'm just curious as to why you came to our particular club. We are a small establishment. Discreet gentlemen and delightfully submissive ladies. You have access to much greater resources and venues." She didn't add that Michelle's reputation for schooling submissives of either sex was notoriously brutal.

"You do yourselves a disservice. I've heard nothing but good things about you and your establishment."

"Thank you, that is indeed kind coming from yourself." Christine was genuinely pleased. She was an attractive woman in her early fifties, with short dark hair, a good figure and a hint of the Mediterranean to her skin tone. "May I ask when you want us to take the lady in for her 48 hour stay?"

"Now works for me."

"Now?"

"Yes, I have her in the boot of my car."

Christine forced a smile. "We usually like a bit more notice, to prepare, have members available, that sort of thing."

"Understandable. I can keep her in the boot, or perhaps you can just chain her in a room until you make the preparations. She is used to being chained. You can amuse yourself with her in the meantime, and I am happy to cover any additional expenses or inconvenience on top of your fee."

It was a minor issue, but Michelle had not broken her gaze since she arrived. The pressure it was starting to exert was making Christine uncomfortable.

"Yes, of course, I am happy to help. There is the matter of consent?"

The gaze didn't falter. "I have her proxy."

I bet you do. "That should be fine," smiled Christine.

****

"So, I find out I am not only engaged to a common whore, but a stripper! Did you hear this, Tilly?"

"Yes, Mistress," yelled Tilly from the kitchen.

Gabrielle hiccuped away as she giggled. "I know, a sloveny slut, that was your first warning and now this shocking behaviour, I'm suprised you don't punish me!"

"I think I will!" Michelle took the giant hint and decided to give it a twist. Grabbing a squealing Gabrielle, she pushed her over her knee.

"Please, stop!" Gabrielle tried to pull down her skirt over her bum. A resounding smack silenced her.

"Be quiet, woman!" Michelle growled as Gabrielle's bottom cheeks quivered.

"Dinner will be served in ten minutes, Mistress," announced Tilly coming into the lounge, her eyes lighting up as Michelle yanked down Gabrielle's panties. "Are you punishing the dirty scrubber, Mistress?"

"Oh, god, not in front of Tilly!" Gabrielle shrieked, reaching for her panties.

"Nonsense, you seem intent on showing your sexy little arse to everyone!" Laughing, Michelle swatted Gabrielle's rear as she squirmed in her lap. "Are you going to apologise for being a terrible slut?"

"Ow! No, I can't help myself!" Gabrielle tried to get away as Michelle planted several more open-handed smacks on her red cheeks.

"She is a rotten girlfriend, Mistress." Tilly lent Michelle a hand by tapping Gabrielle lightly.

"Even the staff are shocked by your behaviour, now are you sorry?" Smack!

Wincing, Gabrielle hung her head. "Yes, Michelle. I'm sorry, I'll try not to be so slutty."

"Fat chance, get up."

Flushed, Gabrielle scrambled to her feet, avoiding Tilly's smirk.

"No. Skirt off! If you are going to expose yourself you better get some practice in," said Michelle.

"But you said not to be--" Gabrielle stopped protesting and stepped out of her skirt.

"And panties. Hand them over to Tilly."

Sulkily, Gabrielle passed her panties to Tilly. She was feeling exposed, vulnerable and more than a little turned on.

"Now get your bare arse in the kitchen and serve dinner. Tilly is deserving of a break."

"Yes, Michelle." Gabrielle walked into the kitchen, the comments and laughter, especially from Tilly, burning her ears enough to match her bum.

****

The chain around her neck was tight. The room contained a hard bed, a sink and a toilet behind a plastic curtain. Her arc of movement just encompassed all three. Running the cold water in the sink, she dabbed her face and then cupped her hands to drink. The bottle of water by the bed had been drugged. The last time she had awakened to find a man fucking her. She had lain there until he had finished.

Time moved slowly. Judging by the used condoms in the metal waste bin, she had been fucked six times. She remembered four. Gripping the sink, she rallied herself and ran lukewarm water to wash. She could smell the sex and sweat on her; it seemed to pervade the room, ingraining itself into the cheap wallpaper. The sound of the door opening made her tense, a familiar voice provoking alarm and anger in equal measure.

Turning, Sammie half rested her head on the chain that ran to the ceiling rail. "I wondered when you would show up."

Wiping the bed covers with her hand, Michelle sat down. "You're looking well. I guess life as a Dog kind of inures you to this sort of treatment. Still, we've only just started, it's going to be a long evening."

Noting the time anchored Sammie. "I've been here a day?" More to herself than Michelle.

"Time flies when you are having fun. You must be getting sore. Wipe yourself and plenty of lube is my advice."

"Fuck your advice, does Amanda know I'm here? You can't keep me here forever, and when I get out, I'll make sure you pay. You'll be locked up for fucking years."

"No, you won't, and Amanda is why you are here. Let's just say I'm not impressed with your job performance."

"Amanda is fine with it. You're just pissed over the trust fund and taking it out on me."

"No shit, encouraging my daughter to have me disqualified as an unfit mother," dark fury crept into Michelle's voice. "You're lucky I didn't have you chopped into tiny pieces!"

"It was Amanda's idea--" Sammie choked as Michelle wrapped the chain around her neck. "Please, Michelle!" she gasped.

"Don't you fucking lie to me! I know it was you dripping poison into her ear. You may wear the collar, but you're the one in charge."

"Please, you're choking me! Yes, I suggested to Amanda she should take control of her life, her destiny, that's all!" The room started to swirl as the pressure increased, then slackened. Sammie collapsed onto the bed, drawing in huge gulps of air. The collar had prevented the chain from biting too hard into her neck. Dimly she heard the door open.

"You finished with her?" A male voice.

"For the time being," Sammie heard Michelle reply. "You here to fuck her?"

"Yeah."

"Knock yourself out. How do you want her?"

"From behind. I'm fucking her, not chatting to her."

Hands grabbed Sammie, rolling her onto her knees, a strong hand pushing her head down, another yanking her legs open.

"I'll lube her up," said Michelle.

What little fight left in Sammie drifted out of her as she felt the cold gel and Michelle's hand between her legs. Her Dog training reasserting itself. The dominance of her captor bringing out the compliance in her, the mindset to endure what must be endured.

Michelle parted Sammie's arse, allowing the unseen man to penetrate her more easily.

"You know her then?" The man asked as he entered Sammie.

"A long time, our paths keep crossing, we're linked in a way." Michelle sounded oddly affectionate.

"You sound as if you like her," he smacked Sammie on the arse as he fucked her.

"I do, I'm just pissed at her, she never does what I want!"

"Well let's teach her a lesson she won't forget," he laughed.

"That's the idea."

****

Nervously, Gabrielle waited with the other four women, plus Kitty. She had gone for 'nerdy school teacher' at Michelle's suggestion--hair in a bun, long skirt, buttoned-up blouse and cardigan. Glasses completed the look. Michelle's rationale had been simple.

"Come on as the awkward, uptight novice unsure how to strip. Make it a pure tease, with stockings and racy underwear underneath. Be as close to yourself with the character as you can. You are Prudence the innocent. Bait and charm the audience with your reluctance."

It made sense at the time, yet everyone else had short skirts, fancy lingerie or vamp elegance. On the plus side, only one of the women was in her twenties, a stunning, leggy brunette in a cheerleaders outfit. Kitty, though, had approved. "You'll knock them dead with that look. It's different and it's you."

"You look fine, Miss Gabrielle," agreed Tilly, who, in the absence of Michelle, was there to look out for her.

"I wish Michelle was here," said Gabrielle for the fourth time, even though she had banned Michelle from coming as it would have inhibited her.

"You'll be fine, and Mistress sends her love," assured Tilly.

"You're on next. The crowd is nicely warmed up but not too pissed to get out of hand. It's the sweet spot, honey," smiled Kitty.

"Oh, God! I'm going to be sick!"

Impatiently, Tilly bundled Gabrielle onto the small stage, causing her to stumble. Blinking in the bright lights, Gabrielle heard the cheer from the women standing around the stage and a smattering of laughter as she peered uncertainly over her glasses at the sea of faces.

"Miss Gabrielle!" Tilly hissed. She thrust some magazines into Gabrielle's hands. Taken by surprise, she half dropped them, revealing them to be hard porn--whistles and laughter from some of the audience. The music was playing, and Kitty bit her lip anxiously. Gabrielle was already behind on her hastily planned routine.

Several cries of 'get on with it!' came from the audience, causing Gabrielle to shoot an annoyed glance at them, again prompting laughter. A surge of confidence went through Gabrielle as it suddenly struck her how she should play this. Michelle had been right about playing this as herself. Strutting around and giving it the full vamp wasn't her, but a tutting schoolmarm? That was her.

"Please be quiet, ladies," she announced over the music, "and can we turn that racket down?"

More laughter and even some applause as she pulled down on her cardigan and then flipped it off her shoulders with a smile and a theatrical wink.

Gabrielle drank in the audience's appreciation.

****

A disorientated Sammie hung by her ankles from the ceiling bracket. She had been half led, half dragged by Michelle to the main room, trussed up with rubber belts and then winched up. Her head was around three feet off the floor.

Sammie slowly rotated on the ceiling bracket like a pig on a vertical spit. She counted four, maybe five, men in the room surrounding her. Michelle was there, and another older woman.

Her hair hung down, blood rushing to her head as one of the men came to her and steadied the rotation. Gratitude was her first emotion. It had been making her dizzy. He pressed his trousered groin into her face, his hardness unmistakable. Gratitude was replaced by panic as Sammie realised what was coming next. Fiddling with his zip, he pulled out his warm cock, the head resting against her face. She tried to turn away, but he held her fast.

"Open," he ordered.

Grimly Sammie kept her mouth closed. The crack of a crop across her arse made her yell out, and his cock entered her mouth, stifling her cries.

"Do as you are told!" A woman's voice. Not Michelle's.

Struggling for breath, Sammie tried to calm herself, accept the inevitable, find ways to accommodate and breathe rather than fight it. The sudden jamming of his cock into the back of her throat shattered her composure, reigniting panic.

Sammie jerked in her restraints, grabbing what air she could as the man skull fucked her. Snot and saliva ran down her face blinding her, then dripping down into her hair.

"You can see my cock bulging her throat," the man grinned wildly before allowing Sammie a momentary respite as she tried to breathe through her clogged nose.

Her mouth and throat were filled again. His cock was slick with her saliva. It wriggled like a greased eel, forcing its way down. She gagged as thick cum was added to the mix, his grip on her tight and unyielding. Sammie spasmed and vomited past the obstruction as he slowly pulled out.

"Disgusting, cunt!" He slapped her face, trying to avoid the areas caked in her gastronomic mix.

The audience watched, the atmosphere thick and heavy, as Sammie coughed, spluttered, and dry heaved in her restraint.

One down, four more to go

****

Feeding off the audience, Gabrielle made a show of adjusting her stocking tops and giving a brief flask of lacy knickers before slapping away several outstretched hands offering to help. Sternly, she looked at the audience, then spotted an imaginary mark on her blouse. Rubbing at it for a few moments, she tutted and shook her head. Slowly she unbuttoned it to reveal her bra.

Her blouse flapped open while she attacked the imaginary spot. The intermittent flash of bra prompted howls of protests and demands to 'show us your tits', which Gabrielle ignored. Scowling, she shucked off her blouse and tossed it aside to cheers.

Picking up one of the porn magazines, Gabrielle made a show of leafing through the pictures with increasing interest, even glancing down at her breasts as if comparing them. Quickly looking around, she unhooked her bra and then turned back to the audience, making a show of pinching her nipples to harden them as in the pictures.

Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers