Michael Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd stamped and cheered her on.

****

Barely conscious, Sammie swung slowly over the mess below. The fourth guy objected to standing in the rancid pools. Christine rolled up the plastic sheeting to reveal a second one underneath.

Slack-jawed, Sammie didn't--couldn't resist as he used her mouth as if it was a glory hole. Turning to Christine, he then demanded water be swilled in Sammie's mouth.

"Fastidious cunt," muttered Michelle, loud enough to draw some smiles and an annoyed look from the man it was directed against.

Waiting for Sammie's coughing fit to subside, he shoved his cock in hard and held it there, his eyes on Michelle. Their gaze locked as Sammie began to thrash about, her face bulging as she tried to suck in air.

Michelle looked on, her expression opaque.

****

Signalling to Tilly to bring on a wooden chair, Gabrielle dusted it and mimed putting a seat down. Standing in front of the audience, she wriggled, hitching up her skirt. The cheers grew louder as she hooked her thumbs into her lacy panties and, with a smile, slowly pulled them down.

The whoops and the cheers made Gabrielle's smile widen. Daintily she sat down, panties around her ankles and skirt around her hips, and began leafing through the porn mag, her face expressing surprise and titillation.

A small hush fell on the audience as Gabrielle teased them with little glimpses before slowly stepping out of one leg of her panties and displaying herself more openly.

Throwing her head back and closing her eyes, she mimed stimulating herself, her fingers intently tweaking her nipple, the other dropping between her legs. Gabrielle's expression changed to one of lascivious pleasure, openly rubbing her pussy, engaging in more direct eye contact with the audience as they cheered her onto a theatrical orgasm accompanied by a shuddering cry and raucous shouts.

Clapping her hands, Kitty killed the lights with Gabrielle rising and discarding her skirt in a single spotlight to rousing applause and cries of 'more!'

Standing there, naked, face shining with joy, Gabrielle took her bows, gathered her clothes and strode off stage to hugs from Kitty and Tilly.

"You were great!" yelled Kitty, "I had no idea you were going to do that!"

"Neither did I!" Gabrielle squealed excitedly.

Clasping her clothes to her chest, she felt the large platinum nipple ring she had borrowed from Michelle's stud box at the last moment. Michelle's favourite nipple jewellery had brought her good fortune.

****

"Fuck it!" the man said, pulling out of Sammie. He had cracked first. The rising unease of the watching audience had added to the pressure.

"Arsehole," the guy next to Michelle muttered.

Determined to prove a point, the man asked for a deep-sided tray which Christine placed under the suspended Sammie. Mr Fastidious began urinating in Sammie's face, bringing her back around. Then he masturbated his cock barely an inch from her. The man beside Michelle took his cue and strode over to Sammie, urinating on her and then masturbating.

The acrid liquid triggered another bout of retching and coughing. Michelle saw that Sammie was crying and nodded her approval to Christine, who was watching intently.

The two men unloaded into Sammie's wet face and left her hanging. Turning to Michelle, Christine said: "We will leave her like that, as a decoration and as a public urinal for the evening. We will winch her down periodically if that is acceptable. Keeps the subject more alert than continual suspension."

"That's fine. Use her as you see fit. I'll have her picked up tomorrow evening."

"Are you leaving? You are welcome to use the facilities. It isn't on the scale of your establishment but we can be inventive."

No. I have a daughter to sort out. "Thank you but I have other business. I'll see you tomorrow evening."

****

Along with the other performers, a naked Gabrielle circulated through the crowd with the 'tip jar', accepting the money thrust at her, declining more than a few propositions, tolerating the good-natured groping and feeling as if she was walking on air, such was her good spirits and confidence.

"I messaged Mistress to say you were great. Next time she wants to see the show," Tilly greeted her as she returned to the small dressing area they were sharing.

"Tell her that I'll give her a private show and that I love her." Gabrielle saw Tilly's face at the last bit. "I know you hate me for it, but it's true, Tilly."

"I know and I don't hate you. I'm just a selfish woman who wants Mistress to herself at times, even though she doesn't love me." Tilly looked dejected.

Feeling sorry for Tilly, Gabrielle gave her a hug. "Why not come back with me to Kitty's? We're having a few drinks and I'm staying over so you can make sure I behave, keep an eye on me for your Mistress." She was surprised to see a tear in Tilly's eyes.

"Thank you, I would like that, no one invites me anywhere as just me."

"Well, thats settled then, we can share a bed and tell each other Michelle stories."

"Not sure thats a good idea if you want to sleep soundly, Miss Gabrielle!"

****

Checking Sammie's phone in the car, Michelle saw a slew of missed calls and messages from Amanda. The phone rang as she was holding it.

"Yes?" Michelle knew from the ID it was Amanda.

"Sammie! Thank God you're okay--"

"Sammie is fine, Amanda," Michelle cut in.

"Mother? No! What have you done! Where is Sammie?"

"I said she is fine, just been reminded of the rules. I'll see you shortly." Michelle clicked the phone off.

"She's going to be pissed," said Max.

"Not as pissed as I am."

Max was wrong. Amanda was more apprehensive than pissed. "This had better be good. Sammie is my property--" Amanda launched as soon as Michelle got through the door.

"Oh, shut up! She is no more your property than Harriet. Sammie is a selfish woman manipulating you. It's my fault, I should have seen--no, I did see it coming, but I let it ride. Now sit down, or make a pot of coffee or something. Make yourself useful.

Slumping into the sofa, Michelle glared at her daughter. Reluctantly Amanda did as she was told before sitting down opposite her mother.

"We got on much better when you didn't know who I was," said Michelle.

"I clashed with Megan, then I clashed with you. It's a mother and daughter thing."

"Typically daughters do not try and get their mothers declared unfit."

"It was a legal ploy, nothing personal."

"It felt personal. It hurt. A lot."

"Oh." Amanda studied her coffee mug. "I'm sorry, it seemed a good idea, I didn't think how it would impact you. You seem impervious to normal emotions."

"I'm like everyone else. I hurt, and a daughter shouldn't do that to her mother."

"Okay, I'm sorry, you just so different, and I don't know to handle it and I do stupid things. I'm only young. I imagine you did a lot of stupid things back when."

"I do a lot of stupid things now." Michelle relaxed. "I don't know how to handle you either. I think we should be doing typical mother and daughter things, go shopping, talk about boys, or girls."

"Instead, you gift me a fortune, a slave and the freedom to do what I want. To be honest, it's starting to feel like a curse."

"You're a girl who needs a challenge, so you decided to challenge me. Outside of that, life is too easy, everyone rolls over for you."

"Except you."

"Except me, but challenging me isn't a life goal, so get out there, find something you are passionate about and go for it."

"Gang boss?"

"Not really you," laughed Michelle.

"No, not really. You sure Sammie is okay?"

"She's fine." If you discount being suspended by her ankles and dripping piss and cum. "I blame her for not keeping you on track and for encouraging rather than reigning you in."

Amanda didn't pursue it. "You fancy staying for bit? Be nice to chat."

"Sure, I can stay the night if you want. Gabrielle is out tonight, Tilly as well."

"I'll get pet, Harriet to put together some supper."

"Sounds lovely, a favour though."

"Sure. what is it?"

"Take that mute thing off her. I don't care for it."

"Really?"

"Yeah. It doesn't sit right with me. Can't explain it."

****

06:00 am

The crash on the door startled Amanda awake. Alarmed, she looked across at her mother, who was already up. Michelle had fallen asleep on her daughter's bed as they chatted long into the night.

"What is it?" Amanda hissed as if afraid to raise her voice.

"Police. See to Harriet and get dressed and don't say a word."

Pulling her jeans on, Michelle went to the door. There were five of them, including DCI Jones.

"We have a warrant to search the premises." Without waiting for a response, he pushed past her. A police constable stayed with Michelle.

"This is my daughter's flat, so don't be your usual dick selves when searching the place." Michelle opened her phone.

"No phone calls until we get to the station. Get some boots on. Evans will accompany you in the car to West Street."

"Am I under arrest?"

"No. Refuse to accompany Evans, and you will be."

"On what charge?"

"You will find out when we charge you," grinned Jones.

09:04 am

Tilly rolled over and shook Gabrielle awake. "Mistress says the police are at your flat and she is down the station. She says they are looking for something but doesn't know what."

Sitting bolt upright in alarm, Gabrielle gave Tilly an anxious look. "What has Michelle done now!"

"Mistress didn't do anything. She is being persecuted. "Max is at your flat with the police. He took Mistress's keys."

"Poor Mr Snuggles!"

Fuck Mr Snuggles. Tilly was annoyed at Gabrielle. "We are to stay here. That's an order."

"I don't take orders," snapped Gabrielle. "We should at least go to the station, provide support."

Mollified, Tilly shook her head. "Mistress doesn't want you upset or worried, she will handle it better knowing you are safe and out of the way."

Relieved, Gabrielle nodded. She hated the police station.

11:33 am

"So what is this shit about?" Uncertainty was gnawing at Michelle's usual composure.

Julian Potter was her criminal brief and knew his client well enough to detect that uncertainty. "They are linking, or trying to link you the death of a woman in Hull over a year ago. Karen Edge. Her death was recorded as accidental at the time. They are linking it to other disappearences from a decade ago, prior to your incarceration."

"Go on."

"The body in Hull was cremated, and no other bodies have been found, indeed there is no hard evidence anyone is dead, rather than just missing. The theory they are working on is that you are involved in their deaths and you would have collected momentos, keepsakes and that you would hold them near you, either where you live with Gabrielle March, the flat you based yourself in and now belongs to your daughter or at the lockup's close by. In short they are trawling for these momentos. At this stage it seems they do not know what exactly they are looking for hence the manpower at these addresses."

"And why they strip searched me."

"Yes. Looking for tattoos, Jewellery,"

"Only one tattoo and a nipple ring." Her voice was flat.

Julian regarded her carefully. "If there is anything you need to tell me, then do so now. I can't get ahead of something if I'm in the dark. There can be explanations. I understand you did know this Karen Edge?"

"Yes. Through an altercation with her boyfriend."

"So, again, is there anything I should know?"

The silence stretched out. "I had nothing to do with this Karen Edge beyond two nights we spent together. As for the other matter, Gabrielle's flat may contain things that could be open to misinterpretaion in the hands of over zealous authorities. Ignore the other properties." Michelle finally said.

"Good, I will focus on that and get back to you."

"One last thing. You need to make a call. You know the number."

Potter nodded. "The message?"

"Exigent."

01:22 pm

"Any news?" Gabrielle picked at her lunch. Kitty had let them stay, and Tilly had put together a pasta salad as a thankyou.

"Mistress will contact us when she needs to. We are just to sit tight and try not to worry," replied Tilly, who was equally worried.

"They should leave her alone, she's a reformed woman!" Gabrielle burst out, trying not to cry again.

Tilly wished that were true.

02:34 pm

"I see they are making you comfortable," smiled Julian.

Looking at the remains of her lunch and several soft drinks, Michelle smiled in return. She looked more relaxed, Julian thought.

"I've noticed a softening in hostility towards me and an increase in making sure I'm well treated. Although they could have made it Boost brands." Michelle said, picking up an empty can.

"Police policy. No rewarding criminal endeavours."

"Fuck you," she grinned, taking his joke as a good sign.

"I don't think you will be here much longer. Whatever they are looking for they haven't found it. Hypothetically, if there was anything to find would they have found it by now?"

"Hypothetically, I would imagine so. It's not a big flat."

"So, to continue the hypothetical there would be nothing else hidden?"

"Only rolls of cash. They can have that for their troubles."

"Give it another hour, then I'll start agitating for your release and making a nusiance of myself. I was hesitant to do so earlier in case any goodwill was needed."

Michelle nodded.

"Anything else?" asked Julian.

Yes, where the fuck is it? "No. Everything is fine." replied Michelle

****

04:12 pm

"It's Mistress! She's out and wants to speak to you." Tilly handed her phone to Gabrielle.

Tearfully, Gabrielle gushed relief that Michelle was okay, then went into a tirade about persecution and how 'she should sue the police'.

"Maybe, darling," soothed Michelle, who had zero intention of pissing the police off any more than they already were. "Sorry it ruined your night, but we'll celebrate later. Oh and I love you, but please don't move from there until I come and pick you up. Tell Kitty I'll bung her support group a large one to make up for this, can you put Tilly back on."

Smiling, Gabrielle handed the phone back.

"Mistress?"

"Tilly, you are not to move from Kitty's. You stay there. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Well done and thanks. Times like this I appreciate those in my corner."

"Thank you, Mistress," this time, it was Tilly choking back the tears.

Michelle closed down Julian's phone and rummaged through a hold-all containing personal items.

"Everthing okay?" Julian glanced at her.

"Yeah," Michelle picked up a small bag of nipple ornaments seized from the flat, fishing out the large platinum hoop she habitually favoured.

"Looks rather heavy," he smiled.

Yes, although mine is lighter. Michelle hefted Gabrielle's nipple ring in her hand thoughtfully.

08:41 pm

"What took you so long!" Gabrielle squealed as she threw herself at Michelle in the back of the car. Even Tilly looked a bit cross.

"Sorting out the flat, calming Amanda down and getting help to sort out her flat too. It's been a hectic day. Your sister picked up Mr Snuggles."

"I don't want to go back tonight. I know its an extravagence but can we stay at a hotel for a day or so?" Gabrielle felt violated by strangers going through her things while she wasn't there.

"No problem. Tilly?"

"On to it, Mistress, how many rooms?"

"Three, unless you're okay at your place, Max?"

"I'll stick with you guys, they hit my place this afternoon. Tommy wasn't impressed," he chuckled.

Snuggling up to Michelle, Gabrielle took her through the highlights of her performance. "I just winged it from start to finish, your advice about being me, helped."

"Good, next time I'll have to come along. That reminds me, did you borrow my nipple ring?"

"Oh, yes, sorry, it was a last minute thing, it's lighter than mine and I thought if was bouncing around that would be better, and I wanted a bit of you with me, I meant to ask but you had gone by then."

"That's okay," Michelle gave her a hug. "I was just worried. It means a lot to me."

Guiltily, Gabrielle looked at Michelle. "I guessed as much when I reliased why it was lighter, the braids of hair inside. Are they Amanda's as a baby or something?"

Ignoring Max's eyes on her, Michelle squeezed Gabrielle tightly. "Something like that, babe," her expression opaque. "On second thoughts let's go somewhere private, cottage in the country, let's put today behind us and I promise you will never have to worry about anything again."

Happily, Gabrielle hunkered down in the arms of the woman she loved as the car sped through the gathering night.

****

DCI Jones flicked the small cigar into the yard and turned to the woman beside him.

"What do you reckon?" asked Haynes.

"You were onto something. For once, she was rattled, concerned, then relieved. There is something out there that connects her to these killings, we just didn't find it."

"That was my impression too. The rest of the team seem to think otherwise."

"No, she was bothered and whatever we missed will be long gone."

"Or hidden even better. These things mean a lot to people like her. You don't just casually ditch them. Fuck!" Haynes exclaimed in sudden annoyance.

"We'll get her one day," Jones said with more confidence than he felt. He turned away from the deepening chill and went back into the station with Haynes behind him.

****

They stopped at a 'safe house', a farm cottage. The main farmhouse was occupied by a Syrian couple Michelle had settled in the country. Max sat with Michelle in the kitchen while Tilly and Gabrielle made up the rooms for the night.

"I told you about that fucking nipple ring!" Max ignored the baleful glare. "How many times did I tell you?"

"I'm not having this fucking conversation."

Grunting, Max shook his head. "You've got no option. Your woman knows about the ring, what's in them, they tie you, me to things we'd both prefer to remain buried. You need to sort her out. Bury this deep."

"That ain't happening."

"You sounded like it might in the car."

"Fuck what I sounded like. I can't."

"I can and it's not just your arse at risk."

Studying the intent and certainty in his eyes, Michelle sighed and nodded, her smile disarming as she felt for the cold metal strapped to the underside of the table. "I know, Max, I know."

"Good. We can get back--" Max didn't see the SIG P226 in Michelle's hand. He never saw anything ever again.

Calmly, Michelle stood over Max, carried out the coup de grâce, and then keyed her phone. "It's done. Initiate clean up."

Footsteps coming downstairs caught her attention. Michelle went to the hall, blocking the kitchen. "We can't stay. Something has come up. Max will stick around to sort things." Seeing the look on Gabrielle's face, Michelle knew she didn't believe her.

"What's going on now? What was that noise?" Gabrielle demanded. She was cold, hungry and starting to panic.

"Tilly, get the bags and put them back in the car. You're driving."

"Yes, Mistress," Tilly hurried back upstairs.

"Can at I least get a cup of tea?"

"We'll stop somewhere."

"Michelle, this is ridiculous! Tell me what is going on and what was that noise?"

Grabbing her arm, Michelle pulled Gabrielle to her. "Listen, just do as I say. Please. I just need to get away, out of the country and I can't go without you."

"But my job, my flat, Mr Snuggles, Michelle you're hurting my arm!" Fear lurked in Gabrille's eyes. Michelle stepped back, her customary calm replaced with uncertainty and confusion.

"I'm sorry, I'm just spinning out right now, I need to think and I need you. I love you, more than you will ever know. Please." Michelle held her arms up in supplication.