Michael Connors: Ch. 05

Story Info
Lori and Michelle tease and fuck Michael
5.8k words
4.7
3.3k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/03/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
membrain
membrain
228 Followers

Chapter Five: Michelle Gets Moved In

The next day, after Lori had come to Michael's room to ask if Michelle could move in, he knew he had to let Pamela know of Michelle's intent. He dreaded the thought of going over to ask Pamela if it was ok to move Michelle into his house. Hell, she had just turned 18 and was considered an adult, but he thought it proper to let Pamela know.

That afternoon, while the girls were still at school, he saw Pamela's car in the drive and told himself that this would be a good time to get it over with. So, he strolled over to the house next-door. When he got to the door and rang the bell, his thoughts returned to Sunday afternoon with Michelle and Lori. While waiting for Pamela to come to the door, he was going over the events of the past week. How could these two lovely young teenagers have grown up so fast? Although inexperienced in their sexual adventures, they were eager to learn and they seemed anxious to learn from him. This thrilled Michael like no other feeling he'd ever had.

Just then, he heard Pamela turning the deadbolt and opening the door. There she was in a short bathrobe. Her hair was pulled up and her face was made-up. She actually looked pretty good, he thought.

"Hello, Michael. Is there something I can do for?" It didn't escape him that she emphasized the word, 'something' and looked down at his crotch while she said it. What a dirt-bag she was.

"Hey, Pamela, I wanted to talk with you about Michelle."

"Please, come in." Michael reluctantly entered her house, afraid what he might catch if he touched anything, but, to his surprise, the house looked clean.

"Sorry, I just finished getting ready for work and I was going to get dressed when the doorbell rang."

"Oh, that's ok, this probably won't take long." Michael said, as Pamela walked into the kitchen and asked...

"Would you like something to drink?"

"No thank you." Was his reply as he looked at the long legs below her short robe.

'Fuck,' he thought, 'if she were anyone else, he'd be inclined to make a move on her. An attractive woman living right next door. What could be wrong with that?'

Now, Michael had to curse himself as he felt a little movement in his pants. Pamela looked sexy as hell in that short robe and Michael couldn't help but notice.

When Pamela shut the fridge door and turned around to face Michael, she had loosened the tie of her robe.

Michael took a deep breath and thought, 'Oh no, here we go.'

"So, Michael, what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" She said as she slowly walked in his direction.

He couldn't help to look at what she was wearing beneath her robe. Black panties and a black bra. Her tummy was bare with only the slightest paunch. 'Damn, she looked good,' he thought.

Pamela's strolling legs helped the robe part as she stepped up closer to Michael. Finally, she stopped and placed a hand on her hip, opening her robe even wider.

Michael licked his lips and felt his cock start to grow. 'Damn you, woman, how does she do it?' He asked himself. as she looked at him over the top of her glass.

"Umm, well, Pamela, Lori and Michelle have been talking about getting an apartment together and are starting to look for jobs. In the meantime, Lori wants Michelle to move in with us."

"Um-hmm,"

"Anyway, they need to save some money and I don't mind if they work and save while living at our place. So, what do you think?"

"Well, Michael, I'm sure it will be ok with you to have a sexy, young vixen living under your roof."

"Now, wait a minute." Michael suddenly got a fright, having already fucked Michelle, he was afraid Pamela somehow found out. 'But, how,' he thought, 'No, this was crazy. There's no way Pamela could know what was going on behind closed doors.'

"Michael, you're all she ever talks about."

'Oh, fuck, what did Michelle do, spill the beans already?' He thought as he fumbled for words.

"Well, seeing as how Michelle doesn't have a father around to guide her, it's no surprise..."

"Michael, Michael, Michael." Pamela playfully scolded him as she ran her fingernail down the front of his open shirt. "You're a sexy, middle-aged man with no one around to satisfy your sexual desires. I'm sure that Michelle would be more than happy to oblige."

'What responsible mother would say something like that about her own daughter?' He thought, as his blood started to boil at the fact that this woman was not just a horrible mother, but that she was making his dick hard.

"Get real, Pamela. You know her and Lori are life-long best friends. I just want the best for both of them, and this is what they want."

She had set her drink down on the counter and used the free hand to slip her robe off one shoulder while her other hand was playing with the hair on his chest. Michael backed up a little to discourage her from continuing her sexy assault, but he was stopped by the kitchen counter and couldn't back up any further.

"Ok, Michael, if you say so." As she said this, her robe slipped all the way off and hit the floor. "Oops, let me get that." She spun around and bent down from the hips to retrieve the robe, putting her panty-clad butt right up against Michael's tent pole. She lingered there and swayed her butt back and forth while he was trapped against the counter.

"My goodness, Michael, you seem to have a big lump in your pants." She stood up and spun around. Then she stepped back just enough so she could look down at the tent pole in Michael's pants. "My goodness, Michael, what have we here?"

"Pamela, come on, let's not do this." He told her while he told himself to throw her over the counter, pull her black panties aside and ram his cock home into her maybe-tight snatch.

"Do what, Michael?" She leaned in close to his face and put her hand on the hard cock in his pants.

"Oh, fuck." He accidentally said out loud.

"Is that what you think is going to happen, Michael?" She asked without any intention of backing off from her devious seduction.

"No, it's just..."

"What, Michael?" Pamela moved her right leg against his crotch and felt his hardness. She moved her leg up and down and sideways, feeling him grown in his pants. "Does this bother you?"

"No, I..."

"You want to fuck me, Michael?" She reached around her back to unclasp her sexy, black bra.

Michael watched as her bra fell to the floor and her huge rack recoiled in response to being free from its confines. He thought to himself, 'What the hell, this looks pretty good. She wants it, so why not go for it.'

Michael reached around and grabbed her ass with both hands. "I was wondering when you were going to join the party." Pamela said as she felt his strong hands on her ass. She raised her left leg and put her knee on the countertop. This opened up some room for Michael to grind his stiff tent pole into her panty-covered twat.

Pamela, moaned and reached down to unfasten Michael's pants. When his pants hit the floor, his cock sprang up into Pamela's hand, causing Michael to take in a heavy breath of air and squeeze her ass tight. He let his fingers follow the honey as they crept closer to her two holes. She moaned again and leaned closer to softly bite his ear lobe. Her breath on his ear encouraged Michael to push her panties aside and start digging his fingers into her already wet pussy.

More moaning from Pamela, as she was softly stroking his very hard cock.

"Oh, Michael," She started to say with a surprised voice, and finished with, "I want you to fuck me."

Michael turned Pamela around and bent her over the countertop. He yanked her panties down and spat a glob of spit on his right hand and rubbed it into his cock. Then he spat another glob and let it drop right on her asshole. He rubbed the head of his cock around her tight butthole.

"Oh, Michael, are you going to fuck me in the ass? Yesss, yesss, please fuck my ass."

Michael didn't answer, he just pushed forward and sank into her dirty hole, making her scream with surprise.

"Fuck, Michael, you're too big for my ass. Oh, my God, it's too big. Take it out! Take it out!" She tried to pull away, but she couldn't as he had her pinned up against the countertop. Michael didn't really give her a chance to relax before he plunged deep into her dirt hole. And he wasn't going to stop.

Soon, Pamela was moaning with obvious pleasure as the cock in her ass was forcefully driving in and out.

"Oh, fuck Mike," He hated being called Mike, "Your cock feels good in my ass."

'Oh, you've changed your tune, haven't you. You fucking slut.' He thought as he pumped his cock deeper and harder into her ass, adding another glob of spit to the intersection of cock and ass.

He reached around and grabbed two handfuls of tit flesh. Pamela groaned as she felt his hands on her tits, coupled with the feeling of hard cock ramming in and out of her asshole. She was cumming and he knew it. So was he. He didn't much care if she got off or not, but he was about to shoot a hefty load of cum.

Michael decided to pull out and spin her around. In her weakened state, Pamela fell to her knees in front of Michael. He grabbed his cock and let loose with large ropes of cum, splashing on her tits and her face. When she started to protest, Michael aimed his cock at her open mouth and was rewarded with a bullseye. Two huge volleys went to the back of Pamela's throat, causing her to gag and swallow. Then another hit her in the eye.

Michael was proud of his ability to shoot his cum where he wanted it to go. Seeing this hateful bitch get what she deserved was a joyful moment. He couldn't think of anything better than to humiliate this pathetic woman by ruthlessly plastering her with his cum.

Unfortunately, it turned out to be not so satisfying as she moaned and grabbed his cock, stroking it as more cum landed on her lips and chin. She put her lips around his cock and sucked for all she was worth. More cum was deposited in her mouth as she swallowed.

Inside his thoughts, he rolled his eyes and cursed the cum-hungry slut sucking his cock. She was such a pitiful deviant, it almost made him feel sorry for her.

Michael finally pulled his cock away from her, grabbed a paper towel from the counter to wipe off the excess cum and the filthy spit from this whore, and stuffed it back into his pants. She sat there wiping the cum from her face and lips and sucked the nectar from her fingers. She then reached down to her tits and wiped the remains of his cum-shower, licking her fingers like it was her last meal.

Michael couldn't look any longer. He zipped up, moved aside and said, "Ok, well, thanks for our little talk," and walked out.

He worried that Pamela would recount this entire incident to poor Michelle in a hateful rant. But, as he thought more about it, Michelle would more than likely believe him and not her.

When he got back to the house, he noticed the girls weren't home yet. He took a quick shower and grabbed a beer from the fridge. Sitting at his desk, he recounted the last hour and hoped Pamela wasn't going to get spiteful and start telling Michelle how he fucked her in the ass.

Just then, he heard Lori come through the door. He got up to greet her. When he saw her bop into the kitchen, he knew she was in a good mood. He didn't want to spoil anything by telling her he went over to talk with Pamela about Michelle moving in. He wanted to downplay that scenario as best he could in case Michelle came running over screaming that I fucked her mom in the ass.

"Hey, darlin,' what's shakin'?"

"Hi, Daddy. Oh, nothing, just ready for some dinner."

"Alright, let's whip something up."

They ate their meal and then sat and watched some TV before bed.

"Hey, Daddy, did you talk with Michelle's mom about her moving in?" 'Damn,' he thought, 'I was hoping to avoid that subject.'

"Uh, yeah, in fact I did speak to her this afternoon."

"What did she say?"

"All good, honey." Trying to be as brief as possible.

"Really, she said yes?"

"Well, yeah, in so many words."

"That's awesome, Daddy. Thank you so much!" She leaned over and gave Michael a big kiss, then dropped her head to his chest and just smiled. They lay there cuddling in front of the TV until they were both pooped and went to bed.

When Saturday came, the girls were up early rearranging the guest room, now Michelle's room. Michelle commented that her mom would be gone in about an hour. She didn't want her Mom around while they were moving her stuff over, so they busied themselves while they waited for her car to pull out of the drive.

Once Pamela was gone, Michelle and Lori ran over and started moving all her stuff next-door. She didn't need a bed. She would be sleeping on the guest bed which was a Queen size. Larger than the little Twin she left behind.

Once they were finished moving everything, they both spent the rest of the afternoon setting up her room.

Michael made use of the time to workout in the garage. He was just about finished when the girls came out to see what he was doing. Michael had only his boxer shorts on, as usual, and was lying on the bench pressing about 155 pounds. When the girls saw him, they commented on his abs.

"Wow, Daddy, your abs are looking good." Michael could only grunt as he lifted the bar and set it in the saddles.

"Damn, your Dad is so sexy." Michelle whispered in Lori's ear as she stared at Michael's abdomen.

Sometimes, Michael gets an erection while working out. He hadn't noticed it while he was pumping, but when he stood up from the bench, he had a prominent tent pole showing in his boxers. When he realized it, he tried to cover it, but it was too late. Both Lori and Michelle saw it and gasped at the sight.

"Wow, Daddy, that's not the only thing that's looking good." They both laughed at that while Michael turned red.

Michelle shifted her weight when she felt a tingle run down past her tummy. Lori noticed Michelle couldn't take her eyes off the lump in his shorts.

"Well... ok. Daddy, if you're done, why don't you stop by Michelle's room after your shower and see what we've done?"

"Sounds good. I'll see you two in a bit."

After Michael headed for the shower, Lori and Michelle stayed in the garage. Lori looked at her best friend and asked, "Wanna have some fun with Daddy, today?"

"Huh, you know I do. What do you have in mind?"

"Well, I was thinking of breaking out those babydoll outfits again. I think Dad will flip when he sees us in them."

"Damn, I'm getting wet just thinking about it." They both busted up laughing, even though it was true.

When Michael got into the shower, he was thinking how lucky he was to have two teenage vixens under his roof. The hard-on he had while working out had started to deflate on his way back to his bedroom. Now, it was growing to a full, hard-on. He stroked his cock and thought of Michelle, her beautiful tits and ass that could not be denied. He thought it might be best for him to bust a nut before going to Michelle's room. Something might happen and he didn't want to cum too fast.

He used both hands to stroke up and down his cock as he recalled Michelle lying on him with her tits in his mouth and her wet pussy gliding up and down his hardness. Then, he imagined both girls sucking his cock. Their faces looking up while licking and sucking. Their bulbous breasts hanging below. With that in mind, it didn't take long for him to blow his load. Spurt after spurt rocketed out of the cock he stroked with both hands, splattering against the wall of his large, walk-in shower.

While getting dressed, Michael thought about the relationship he had with these two young women. He would never do anything to hurt or upset them. Based on their behavior as beautiful teenagers blossoming into nubile young women, he had no reason to treat them in any other way but with total respect. With their relationships moving into more intimate, sexual affairs, he didn't ever want to use his masculinity to force them into anything they didn't feel comfortable doing. He would always let them decide and take the lead in any encounter they may enter into. He won't be around for ever, and eventually, they'll move on. But, until then, it was their show, their prerogative to take their relationship to whatever place they decided.

When the girls left the garage and went back into the house, Lori ran into her bedroom to get her babydoll and continued on to Michelle's room. Lori told Michelle to bring out the dildo they bought the other day.

While in the store to buy the babydoll outfits, Michelle was looking at the dildos standing up on some shelves. She called Lori over to look.

"Lori, look at THAT one. Does that remind you of anyone?" Lori looked at the dildo she was referring to and quickly looked at Michelle with her open mouth and her eyebrows up.

"Oh my god, we have to have that." She called the salesgirl over and told her to add that one to their purchases.

Now, handling that same dildo in Michelle's bedroom, they had been practicing on it for a couple of days. It was huge, maybe nine or ten inches long and big around. Lori had some difficulties getting any more than a few inches into her mouth. Michelle, on the other hand, could get more than half of that rubbery cock down her throat on first try and soon she managed to swallow more. Eventually, to the amazement of Lori, the entire length of that dildo would be buried to the hilt beyond Michelle's stretched lips.

The girls had experimented sucking it in various positions. One in particular was with Michelle lying on her back with her head hanging over the edge of the bed. Lori helped maneuver the fake cock in and out of Michelle's mouth, making an obscene bulge in her throat that Lori thought at first was hurting her. Michelle ensured her that it was ok. Weird at first, but she got used to it pretty quickly and enjoyed the way it felt sliding in and out of her mouth and throat. When Michelle imagined that it was Michael's cock, it made her horny and wet.

Lori proposed an idea to Michelle just how they should tease their Dad. While they put on their babydoll outfits, they had worked out their plan and were giddy with horny excitement.

Just then, Michael knocked on Michelle's bedroom door. The girls looked at each other, silently asking if they were ready. They were and Michelle spoke first, "Daddy?"

"Yes, it's me."

"Close your eyes and keep them shut. We'll guide you in, but keep your eyes shut, ok?"

"Ok, I'm ready.

As the girls started their approach to the door, Lori flashed in her mind the fact that her Dad, in this house, has never entered a closed door without first being invited. He was respectful of her privacy and would never betray her trust. Michelle knew this too and felt the same as Lori. They both loved him for who he was and how he treated them.

Lori pulled the door open and there stood Michael in a T-shirt and lounge pants. His eyes were closed as instructed.

Each girl took one of his hands and guided him into the room. "Keep 'em shut, Daddy." Lori reminded her dad.

"They're shut, honey."

After Michael was pulled into the room, the girls stood back together and giggled. Both wearing their babydoll outfits. Their breasts clearly visible behind the thin material. The skimpy matching panties barely covering their little slits.

"Ok, Daddy, open your eyes!" They said in unison.

Michael couldn't believe his eyes. He was not prepared for the sight before him. The way his girls looked in those see-through outfits, was beyond anything he could have imagined they would be wearing. He wanted to pinch himself.

The girls were smiling and softly giggling while they turned left and right and shifted on their feet. All while watching their stepdaddy ogle their fine, voluptuous bodies beneath the sexy babydoll outfits.

He finally leaned in and gave Lori a brief but wet kiss. When he leaned over to Michelle, she didn't wait, she leaned up and planted her mouth on Michael's lips. They tongue-kissed for longer than Michael had intended. He blindly felt up from her hip to her breasts, lightly fondling her pert tits.

membrain
membrain
228 Followers
12