Michael Connors: Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori looked down and saw that her Daddy had a huge tent pole in his lounge pants. He was enjoying the wet kiss with Michelle. She wanted to continue with their plan, so she interrupted by gently grabbing the head of her Dad's cock with her fingers.

Michael jumped at the surprise contact of his stepdaughter's fingers.

"Daddy, we want to show you what we've been practicing lately." Said Lori as Michelle looked up at Michael lovingly and longingly after their tender kiss.

"Oh, I'd love for you to show me, honey."

Lori nudged Michelle to snap out of it. Michelle finally got the message and reached under her pillow to pull out the big dildo.

Michael's eyes again went wide with surprise. Michelle held the dildo in front of her and Lori's face.

"Just watch, Daddy." Michelle said as she and Lori began to lick the shaft of the dildo.

Lori was the first to go down on the rubber cock, and Michael watched as his lovely stepdaughter's lips surrounded the pink, cock-shaped dildo. Michelle was running her open mouth up and down the side of the shaft. Michael could plainly see her long, pointy tongue extended out of her mouth and gliding up and down the underside of the dildo. He was hard. He started to stroke his cock through the thin material of his lounge pants while he looked on with glassy-eyed disbelief at the dream come true action that was taking place before him.

He decided to take his cock out and continue stroking. Michelle had now taken the large dildo into her mouth and was bobbing her head up and down the shaft, taking in more and more with each bob of her head. Meanwhile, Lori was licking the side of the dildo while she watched her Dad stroking his big dick.

After a few minutes of this teasing, Lori removed the dildo from Michelle's mouth and told her to lie down on the bed like they had practiced. Michelle got into position with her head hanging over the edge. Lori moved the dildo up close to Michelle's lips, prompting her to open her mouth wide. Lori slowly worked the dildo in the open mouth of her sister, encouraging her to take more and more of the large, pink dildo.

Michael looked on, stunned that his two girls were performing a highly erotic sex act right in front of him. He watched as the dildo went in further and further. When Lori had pushed almost the entire length into Michelle's hungry mouth, he saw the bulge it was creating under her throat. The bulge got more pronounced as Lori thrust the full length of the dildo down Michelle's throat.

Michael had to let go of his cock or it would surely explode with cum. When Michelle saw his hands leave his cock, she grunted and mumbled on the dildo invading her mouth. Lori pulled it out, giving Michelle the opportunity to let Lori know that she wanted their Daddy's cock in her mouth. Michelle was primed and ready to take his cock down her throat. He saw what was happening and moved in closer while Lori reached out for his cock to guide it to Michelle's waiting mouth.

When Michael's cock touched Michelle's lips, he nearly lost it. She wrapped her lips around his cock, but only sucked the head. He wanted to slide it in, but gave her the chance to get acquainted with the real thing. She reached her hands out to grab his hips. He let his hard cock become teased and manipulated by her soft, wet lips.

Meanwhile, Lori climbed up on the bed and crawled on her hands and knees in a position above Michelle. Lori looked up at her Dad and saw that he was lost in the lust he had for Michelle. He was fully enjoying the feeling of Michelle's hot lips around the head of his cock. He was slightly moving his cock head in, just past her lips. Slowly, he was making forward progress, introducing more and more of his cock into Michelle's hungry mouth.

Lori leaned down and kissed Michelle's tits. She bit and licked her nipples. Michelle moaned with obvious pleasure. She was beginning to pull on Michael's hips to get more of his cock. He responded by letting her guide him in to her hot, wet mouth. Eventually he noticed the bulge start to form on her throat. He couldn't help but feel a sense of pride, knowing that his cock was making an obscene bulge in this lovely girl's pretty throat.

Michelle's tongue moved out and around his pole before she pushed back, causing Michael's cock to retreat from the comfy confines of her velvety throat. She took a deep breath and coughed. He waited to see what she would do next. As he watched Michelle lick the saliva around her lips while she caught her breath, Lori scooted up and looked at her Daddy's cock waving over Michelle's face. He looked down and saw her open mouth. She wanted his cock in her mouth.

Lori's lips met the head of her stepdad's cock. She slowly twirled her tongue around the head. Michelle looked up and saw this, so she started licking the underside of Michael's cock. Michael was very close to cumming. He watched as his cock was sandwiched in between the two lovely mouths, their tongues dancing and licking his hard shaft. Lori took more of his cock into her mouth. She couldn't take it down her throat, but what she did to the first three of four inches, along with Michelle's tongue flicking at the underside was driving him wild with lust.

The sight of these two naked and sexy teenagers worshiping his hard pole was too much. He started to pull out of Lori's mouth when he knew he was about to cum, but Michelle still had her hands on his hips. She held him there as his cock lurched and began to pump large amounts of cum into Lori'a mouth. She hungrily sucking the end of his cock. She took the entire load of cum down her throat. She swallowed and gurgled as he drove his cock in and out of her mouth.

When he was finished, he collapsed on the floor. Lori laid down on top of Michelle and they kissed. Lori had cum in her mouth and was offering it to her sister. Michelle eagerly sucked her Daddy's cum from her sister's mouth.

Lori finally rolled off Michelle to lay beside her. They both lay on their tummies to look at Michael sprawled out on the floor.

Michelle knew she had just begun to have her way with his cock, so she slid off the bed and landed in front of Michael, between his spread legs.

She grabbed his deflated cock and put soft kisses around the crown. Michael looked up and saw what Michelle was doing. It didn't take much to get the blood pumping back into his cock. Soon he was hard and sticking up in front of Michelle's face. She smiled at him and got up on her knees. She and Lori both were on their knees leaning on the edge of the bed. Their beautiful, round asses were inviting Michael to choose which one to violate.

He sat up on his knees and surveyed the beauty before him. He ran his hands all over their round asses. He pinched and groped the soft flesh, warm and moist. He moved over to Michelle and let his fingers rub the pink lips of her pussy up to the little starburst of her puckered, light brown hole.

Michelle moaned and whimpered at his touch. Lori sat up and watched as her Dad worked his fingers around Michelle's sensitive clit. She put a hand on Michelle's butt cheek and groped her fine, round ass. She then reached out with her other hand and grabbed her stepdad's hard cock. When Michael used his thumbs to spread Michelle's labia apart, Lori maneuvered his pole to nudge against the pink opening.

The feeling of the hard head of Michael's cock muddling the entrance to her sensitive pussy was making Michelle whine and moan. She grabbed handfuls of the bedding below her and tried to push back on his cock. Lori firmed up her grip on Michelle's ass to stop her. She wanted to tease them both, so she continued to use her Dad's long, hard cock to muddle around her sister's wet opening. Just the head was allowed to barely enter the sweet folds of Michelle's cunt.

Michael was groaning and grunting as his stepdaughter held onto his shaft, rubbing it in and around the opening to Michelle's pussy. It was almost too much for either of them to continue this torturous teasing. Both Michael and Michelle wanted his cock to plunge deep into her velvety cavern. Lori was having fun manipulating his hard cock around her sister's beautiful, pink and wet cunt.

"Oh, Daddy, please fuck me now." Michelle said. Lori let it go and watched as Michael slid his cock about halfway into Michelle. He pulled out, just so the head was in, then pushed the entire length into Michelle.

"God, Daddy, fuck me, oh, please fuck me." Lori looked on with pride and satisfaction. With her hands on Michelle's ass, she looked up at her Daddy and reached her head up to kiss him. He responded by leaning down to place his mouth on hers. Their tongues swirled around each other.

Michelle was screaming as an intense orgasm hit her like a cushy freight train, humming and vibrating throughout her whole body.

"Oh, Daddy, I'm cumming so hard. Fuck me. Keep fucking me." Hearing Michelle screaming and yelling for him to keep fucking her and kissing his pretty stepdaughter had Michael on the edge.

Before he could cum, Michelle went limp and lay lifeless on the bed. Lori pulled the cock from Michelle's cunt and knelt down as before on the edge of the bed. Her butt rudely pointing up at her Dad. She wanted to feel his hard cock the same way Michelle had.

Michael didn't disappoint. He felt her pussy and found it wet and hot to the touch. He guided the head of his cock to her entrance and pressed the head in just like Lori had done with his cock to Michelle. He moved the head all around her opening, making her squirm and wiggle.

"Ohhh, Daddy!! Oh, God Daddy, your cock feels so good. Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

He didn't need to be told twice. He plunged his hard pole into Lori. Again, about halfway in, then out and back in. More of his cock was going in and out while Lori squirmed on the bed.

Michelle had gotten up and was watching. She sidled up to Michael and put her hand on Lori's ass. She also looked up and motioned for a kiss. Her lips open and her eyes at half mast.

Before he met Michelle's kiss, he dropped a dollop of spit on Lori's asshole. He used his finger to rub the spit around her pink starburst. He slightly pushed his finger in to the first knuckle and Lori whimpered. He kept teasing her butthole while he kissed Michelle.

He pounded Lori hard and long as his cum blasted into her cunt. Michelle moaned into his mouth as he came. Her hand found the root of his hard cock. She pulled it out and cum went flying out of his cock and all over Lori's back. Michelle stroked his hard pole while Michael's cock continued to shoot loads of cum on Lori's back. Michelle was amazed at the sight of her Daddy's cock unloading spurt after spurt of delicious cum all over her sister's back. She stroked as he came.

Soon, they were sprawled on the bed and the floor, panting for air. Lori wanted more, but Michael was spent and it would be a while before he could regain the strength to go on.

Lori grabbed the small vibrator sitting on Michelle's dresser. She lay back on the bed and lifted her legs into the air. She used the vibrator to massage around her asshole. She wanted her Dad to fuck her in the ass. The vibrator would have to suffice until a later time when she could coax him into fucking her ass. She thought it was naughty and nasty and it turned her on.

Soon, Lori was moving the vibrator in and out of her ass while Michelle and her Dad were on the floor kissing. After a few minutes, she decided to leave the room so Michelle and her Dad could be alone. Lori removed the vibrator and headed for the bathroom to take a shower. She would approach him later to get the anal pounding she wanted from him.

12