Michael ETs Ch. 05: The Twins

Story Info
Michael meets these twin feline aliens and breeds both.
7.3k words
4.76
9.1k
16
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: These stories introduce my new character, Michael, and have two parts. The first part is about Michael's sexual liaisons with earth women many who work for him and the second part details his encounters with meeting and breeding feline ETs.

They involve scenes of graphic sex including alien transformation, breeding and anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old and alien transformation into human forms for sexual encounters.

*****

I went into work all pumped up again. I told Angie I didn't want to be disturbed until lunch as I had some research to do. I first checked the on-line tax records for the county where the cabin is. It took me a few hours to dig through all the on-line records.

Sure enough well before I was first contacted by the ETs tracts of land had been purchased around my cabin and transferred into my name. I now owned hundreds of acres including the old slate quarry and miles of lake front access. There were tracts of old growth timber and acres of meadow. To minimize taxes the huge tract was designated a preserve for wildlife. Local fauna and flora would be protected.

Looking over the blueprints and specs I realized I would need a Mechanical Engineer to build and test the prototype. I brought up our employee records and reviewed education, advanced degrees and experience and settled on one specific employee, Bianca. She was Latina and I wanted to give her this opportunity.

I buzzed Angie to send Bianca and Mary Anne to my office ASAP. There was a knock on my door and a beautiful female walked in. I asked her if I could help her.

"You're so silly Mr. Michael, I'm Mary Anne," she said laughing. I was blown away at her transformation. Angie must have taken her to the best upscale stores in the mall because Mary Anne now looked like a successful vice president of a major corporation. She projected confidence and class.

She wore a black flared skirt with a silk blouse. Black pockets on the blouse helped maintain the professional look demurely covering her firm breasts. She shifted her legs and drew my attention to the black stockings caressing her firm legs. She gripped her dress and slowly pulled up the skirt until the tops of her thigh highs appeared.

She had a wicked smile as the skirt kept going. Her bare upper thighs appeared then white lace panties. "I feel so different Mr. Michael. Angie made me get all types of sexy lingerie and professional outfits. She really enjoyed helping me try on the bras and panties. We had to buy a few of the panties because I got them a little wet. But now I feel like a real intern not just a mail girl. Thank you Mr. Michael, Sir, for this opportunity," she said with that wicked smile again.

She walked behind my desk and with her skirt still raised she asked me if I wanted to feel how silky her panties felt. She then turned and showed me her silky covered ass. I slapped her butt and told her to go sit down before someone walks in. She laughed and dropped her skirt but when she sat down she pulled her skirt up and opened her thighs and ran a naughty finger along her gusset.

"Mary Anne I can't believe the transformation you've gone through. You look quite professional except for showing me your panties. I hope when I send you on assignment you won't sit like that distracting all the males and maybe some females in the meetings. "No Mr. Michael, Sir, I belong only to you," she whispered.

Just then Bianca walked in and took the other office chair. She was dressed like the other women in my company incorporating the blouse, skirt and stockings. Either they copied the other senior executives or had lunchroom discussions and came up with that dress code. Once I complemented a few of the engineers it was accepted as the standard. She was short but packed for business. I had interviewed every scientist, engineer and administrative person before hiring and being the CEO I chose the most qualified and also the most pleasing on the eyes. I didn't want models but qualified 'girls next store' and Bianca filled the bill.

Her 5'6" frame was packed with I guess B-cup breasts which looked large on her compact body. I have seen her in the halls and café and knew she had a bodacious butt under that skirt. Her dark eyes sparkled along with her smile. Her long dark brunette hair framed a pretty honey colored face.

"Bianca I have an extremely important project for you to lead. These plans on my desk are for a household air purifier. This is not a 'Hammacher Schlemmer ' toy but will be able to process CO2 dirty air and convert it into clean oxygen. They can easily be retrofit onto a house air conditioner. I want you to get a prototype ready as soon as possible."

"I want you to work with Mary Anne as your intern teaching her everything you know as you develop this prototype. Your success on this will define how we proceed in designing and developing the industrial large scale model that can be retrofit onto coal generators and begin to clean the air for all our world."

"Don't be embarrassed but I read your Master's Thesis. I like your idea about bringing industry back to the inner cities and teaching a manual skill to workers. When you prove the prototype I'm giving you full control to set up the first production facility back in your neighborhood. I want no automation in the production so there will be many opportunities for employment, males, and females of all employment ages."

"I want you to scout for a promising location then work with local municipalities, employment & vocational training facilities and communities to make this work. I'm not concerned with start up costs. This will be another profit sharing project."

"Work with our patent attorney and get yourself and Mary Anne registered on the patents. You will be identified as the inventor and my Company will be the applicant. I want it to state that all continuing applications stemming from the original application will also belong to the Corporation."

"However I will have my lawyer assign you and Mary Anne with a direct one percent each and all the employees at the new household unit facility will share forty eight percent profit share on all net revenues generated. That should get you all the employees needed for start up and maintain a dedicated work force."

"Now come with me to the conference room and look over the designs. Make copies as needed and get these originals over to my patent attorney."

I grabbed the designs and followed the women to the conference room. That sassy Mary Anne was swaying her hips and 'just by accident' her skit rode up in back and showed off her a silky ass cheek. Bianca had a natural salsa sway to her hips and I watched her ass move down the corridor.

I spread out the designs on the large table and Bianca fell into engineer mode pouring over the designs. I stood back and 'just by accident' watched her skit ride up in back and show off the tops of her thigh highs. She pushed up further and a pink panty ass peaked out. I felt a slap on my arm and Mary Anne had a scowl on her face and did the 'No, no, no' wave with her finger.

I came up close to Bianca to also look over the specs. Suddenly she stood up and turned towards me and took in a deep breath. Her chest showing above the two open blouse buttons turned dark pink. Unknowingly her hand reached out and touched my arm and moved up and down giving me goose bumps. In a daze she leaned up and kissed my cheek. Mary Anne coughed and broke the spell.

"What do you think Bianca? Is it doable? Can we produce these in enough quantity to make the project pay off?"

"Mr. Michael this is totally possible. The aluminum casing can be manually formed with user operated manual presses and the electric motor can be manually assembled. What I don't see is this object that would be integral to the functioning of the unit. I don't see how it will do the chemical engineering processes to transform 'dirty air' into clean oxygen and the carbon byproducts. I don't know what that even is," she ended confused.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a 'Player' sized marble looking object about 15mm in diameter. Inside there appeared to be swirling gases. "Put this into the unit just before you're ready to do the first test and call me down to the lab. I wanna be there for the momentous event. This object and its source is a closely held company secret and sufficient quantity and sizes will be provided. Don't be concerned with this aspect of the design. Just concentrate on designing and building the prototype."

I rolled up the design and handed them to her and turned her towards the door. I gave her a 'one of the boys' swat on her butt and told her to get to work. She yelped but then skipped out the door. Mary Anne turned her back to me and pulled up her skit showing me her white panty cover ass.

She stood there then turned her face over her shoulder. "Well what are you waiting for? I'll have to run to catch up with Briana." I gave her a hard swat on her ass and she moaned and danced her way out of the conference room.

I spent the week getting progress reports from Christine, Louise, Fiona and Latisha and Briana. Every day I found a glass of mother's milk on my desk some morning's there were two. However each lunch time Mary Anne brought me my lunch and kept me company. She showed off her 'professional outfit' as she called it and put on display for me that day's panties.

She always made me comment on the color or design of her panties and pointed out how wet she was. She would tease me by running her fingers over her gusset and pushing it between her pussy lips. She smiled wickedly while I stared at the camel toe she formed. When I told her was being inappropriate and naughty she would smile. Her wet tongue would come out and lick her lips and she would whisper, "Only for you Sir, anytime for you Sir."

When lunch was over she would clean up then sit on my lap and kiss me deeply. Ok I really had no desire to stop all that. I'd kiss her back bend her over my desk flip up that day's skirt and swat her ass a couple times over that day's panties. I'd order her to get back to work and she would drip back, "Yessss, Sir!" then laugh and leave my office.

Angie would stand at my doorway with a "WTF" look and I would just shrug. One time that week Mary Anne turned and flipped her skirt up. Her panties had 'DADDY'S GIRL' written across her ass cheeks. Looking back at me whined, "Daddy, I've been a bad girl. Are you gonna spank me?" and then laughed all the way out of my office.

As was my habit on Friday I walked around the labs telling everyone to finish up and get out. It took me a long time to make my rounds because everyone of my female employees had to give me a goodbye hug and a kiss. They sometimes buried there nose on my neck and took in a deep breath then the hug would get tighter. They knew they were causing my cock to harden and made sure there mons got a good rub before breaking contact. A soft kiss on my neck ended their goodbye routine.

I made sure everyone was gone and went back to my desk for some final work. I jumped when I felt hands on my belt buckle. I tried to roll back but my belt was held tight. I gave up and the delicate hands unbuckled and unzipped my pants. They tugged on my waistband and pulled my pants and boxers down to my shoes.

She tugged my hips until my big balls hung off the edge of my executive chair. She pushed my thighs open wide and a wet tongue slid over my balls. Soft lips kissed and sucked on each egg. Slowly she worked a ball sack into her mouth and licked it and bathed it with her wet tongue. My other egg received the same treatment until it popped out.

Next slender hands pushed my almost eight inch fat cock against my shirt and her wet tongue worked its way against my taint and just the edge of my anus. A wet tongue and lips worked their way up the underside of my cock and spent time sucking the knot under my helmet and licking off the pre-cum that was now running out my slit.

My cockhead was captured and my shaft was swallowed by wet lips and they tightened as they slid down towards my base. My cockhead entered a warm tight cavern as her nose rubbed my trimmed pubic hair. She kept my cock deep in her warm oven until she coughed and slid her lips back to my cockhead. Her tongue swirled around my cockhead driving up my excitement. She sucked my pre-cum out the slit and onto her tongue.

She then began a sensuous suck on my cock. Frequently she swallowed all my cock and held me deep. For many minutes my cock never left her mouth as she slid her lips and tongue up and down my throbbing cock. Her slender fingers and sharp nails played with my balls. One wet finger found its way onto my anus and played with my sensitive opening.

Her speed increased and I started to let the feelings overwhelm me. As I grabbed her blonde hair I moaned, "Mary Anne I know it's you and you don't have to do this." I hissed as I felt teeth on my cock then her wet tongue. Slender hands reached up and grabbed my hands and put them behind her head. She held them there while she sped up fucking her face on my cock.

When she felt me grip her hair and work my cock in and out of her mouth she returned her hands to my balls and anus and added to my building pleasure. My balls were boiling my cum building towards my ejaculation. I went for my own pleasure and fucked my cock into Mary Anne's mouth driving my cockhead against the back of her mouth and into her throat. She didn't gag once.

"I'm cumming baby girl. I'm cumming my sweet slut. Oh damn I'm cuuummmmmming Mary Anne, oh sweet baby girl I'm cumming!"

I pulled her face against my groin and shot a huge load straight down her throat. Mary Anne pulled back and took the next several loads of hot cum across her tongue. She opened her mouth and let my hot cum drip over my cockhead and down my shaft. She then opened her mouth wide and swallowed my cock and sucked my cum back up to my cockhead. I could feel her swirling my snowball around my cockhead then she sucked hard and swallowed.

She pushed my cock to the doorway to her throat and kissed my cockhead each time she swallowed another glob of my cum. She held my cock in her mouth and slowly licked up and down my shaft. It was the most hot and sensuous blowjob I had ever received. Mary Anne then bathed my cock and balls clean of any residual cum. I then felt a moist cloth wrapped around my cock.

Mary Anne then spun my chair so I was facing away. A few seconds later I heard my office door close. I looked into my lap and my cock was wrapped in today's green panties. They were soaking wet all over and I surmised that she had pushed them totally up her pussy while she was blowing me. After pondering how secretly she had performed on me and how she left I promised myself I would not mention this afternoon unless she did first.

I closed up and called my security guard and told her I'd be leaving for the day. "I didn't really see much but I really enjoyed the audio," I heard her laugh. I thought I'd have to have a friendly chat with her or maybe a late security meeting to see how safe I was with her knowing all my shenanigans.

I grabbed my weekend gear and Anastasia and set off for the cabin. When I reached the turn off there was a new "Private Property, No Trespassing" sign. There was another sign, "Any Request to Visit This Preserve Must Be Requested In Writing From the Web Site Below" that was required to keep the land use designation.

This would be the forth trip up to my cabin since I was visited by the primary lead ET of the feline race. On each visit I was expected to mate with one of their females to help them repopulate males of their species. In exchange they were sharing scientific discoveries with me that would save my planet and make me extremely rich.

As I turned into the drive road of the cabin I would usually see one of the ET females waiting for me out on the lawn in feline form. Tonight that was not the case. So I schlepped my stuff into the cabin and let Anastasia my Husky run about. She went into the bedroom and stayed in there while I made and ate my dinner. When I was all done I cleaned up then I heard girlish laughter and giggling coming from my bedroom behind the now closed door.

I walked to the door thinking some college kids had broken into the cabin and had not yet made their escape. I opened the door and two female voices yelled, "Hello Uncle Michael."

I was in shock as there sitting on my bed were what appeared to be two very young twins from the feline species. Anastasia was sitting at their feet wagging her tail. They bounded off the bed and scampered up to me to rub their young bodies all across me. Each was a various shade of tan and white on their bodies and in their hair/fur. They licked my face and ears and neck and pawed at my body in their transformed human form.

I pushed them away from me and saw twin firm young breasts. Their areola where pink with a darker pink coloring their firm nipples. Looking down their firm young bodies I saw two vulvas, one was tan the other was white. In my mind I could hear the girls giggling, "We think Uncle Michael likes what he sees. I can feel his mating organ is getting firm," and they giggled again.

"Wait a minute," I said "How old are you two?" because even in these strange arrangements with this race I was not gonna break that taboo.

The girls giggled again and answered in my head as one voice each taking turns completing their defense. "We are in our first season of heat and at our maximum fertility."

"Yes, but how old are you two?" I asked again.

The tan and white female who "spoke" said, "Since we were from the same litter that would make both of us just past the equivalent of eighteen earth years."

The white and tan female said, "The leader that told you to call her Kate thought that would be satisfactory for you. Was she right?" The twins stood tit length away from me and batted their long eye lashes and rubbed their 'paws' against the side of my cheeks which quickly morphed into slender human fingers.

"Yes, then that would be allowable," I tried to say but squealing they pounced on me pushing me to the bed.

"Hurry Uncle Michael, get down to your skin. We are so anxious to be mated to you," they laughed and giggled. They knelt on the bed and watched as I stood next to the bed and undressed. As my shirt came off they each ran their human like fingers across my nipples causing my toes to curl.

"This race is very funny how they cover themselves," the twins said to each other. My eyes were busy drinking in two beautiful sets of tits. "Do you like them Uncle Michael? We can make them really large if you rather that," they purred as they wiggled their tits at me. I laughed and they both put on a pouty face so I told them their tits looked just fine like they were. My eyes traveled downwards and each twin pushed up to show me their puffy vulvas slightly covered in short fur.

"Do you wanna play with our pussy Uncle Michael? Kate told us that is what you humans call where we mate. It's also called a 'cunt' when you are being very naughty. Do you want us to be very naughty for you Uncle Michael?" the twins laughed and pushed out their hips displaying their pussy lips. They used their fingers to pull those lips apart to show me how wet their labia were. Again they both did a very naughty laugh. Their pussy scent was beginning to fill my small bedroom and their pheromones were having a strong effect on my cock.

When my pants and boxers were the last to fall the twins sat up with anticipation again and a bit of awe in their eyes. Now I am not a porno guy but I am proud that my dick is almost eight inches long and very thick around and stays very hard when aroused.

12