All Comments on 'Michael, Javier and Li'

by squirtypunisher093

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very nice.

More like this? :)

squirtypunisher093squirtypunisher093over 3 years agoAuthor

Not as yet. It's my first story. I plan to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

This is so fucking great, please write more

What's next for them?

squirtypunisher093squirtypunisher093over 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks a lot. It's good to know people enjoyed it. I know it wasn't hardcore stuff but I was really hoping that the character interaction would help make up for it. Happy to know it paid off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
fun and realistic story

Many guys have had similar experiences. Usually it is when guys watch porno together, as soon as one takes his cock out others follow. it usually leads to more and it is all good fun. No Homo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!

Loved the story with its erotic buildup and the pushing of sexual boundaries. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love the character relationship

I know this story is meant to appeal to a gay audience. But my favorite part was how the characters, despite the bro banter about girls and poking fun, created an environment for each other to talk honestly and explore their sexual idiosyncrasies. I especially liked how they treated shy Li.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersquirtypunisher093@squirtypunisher093
I'm a pretty chill guy. I'm relatively young and now starting to post my stories. They are based on experiences I had at high school and college. None of my stories have any gay sex but they are intensely homoerotic. If you're into that, then I'm your story teller :) .