All Comments on 'Michael or Mac Ep. 03'

by Bamo68

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can hardly wait for the next chapters. This is going to be one of the few story's that when finished I'll keep to read again. And again.

Thanks for writing and sharing this story.

BruceWoBruceWoover 2 years ago

A great story. Would benefit from an editor cleaning up the spelling mistakes etc. It detracts from you hard work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This kid is not believably American. There are too many British or English terms, including “dolly bird”. I have never heard anyone say that. My favorite of all the typos is “boxer breaths”.

SnowDude41SnowDude41over 2 years ago

| A great story. Would benefit from an editor cleaning up the spelling mistakes etc. It detracts from your hard work

Very true. Principal not Principle. brakes not breaks. Your meaning you are is you're.

You tell a great story and have developed some likeable characters. Get an editor to help you clean up your stories.

AardieAardieabout 1 year ago

Clearly the jerk was not properly educated on what a precarious position he was in if he still wanted a to cause trouble in the cafeteria. They have the ability to charge him with sexual assault and filing a false police report. There goes his scholarship and football dreams. The smart play would have been to beg forgiveness. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Time to bail. The story has been overwhelmed by comedy with the pervasive misuse and abuse of the English language. "Boxer breaths". "Torcher". Etc. Creating an interesting story line with compelling characters is not enough if the ideas are not communicated in the commonly accepted language of the readership. However, don't despair. The giggles provoked by the inventive(?) use of our English languge does make me appreciate your considerable talent for humour. Thank you for the many laughs. And thank God my doctor is not as "creative" as you in sharing his diagnosis and his prescriptions with me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBamo68@Bamo68
Hello, and welcome to my Bio. I will try to keep you updated the best I can. I started on Literotica as a reader, but had Isabel the beauty next door in my mind. So I tried my hand at writing. Wow what a journey. I have learnt so much and as you can see not only has my spelli...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES