Michael or Mac Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What worries, baby?"

"You know, whether I'm doing the right thing. Where are we going? You know, when I was in the Sheriff's interview room waiting, I came to the realization that I see a real future with you."

Emma brings her head up and gives me a gentle kiss, "I like the sound of that." Then, she settled her head back down, and we lay in silence.

I'm not sure, but I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I know is the sensation of wet lips against mine. Then, as I start to respond, she lifts off a little, "I thought that would wake you up."

"Sorry, must have fallen asleep. What time is it?"

"It's a quarter to eight." With that, her lips are back onto mine, and she has somehow got fully on top. I must have slid down when I was asleep, but what a way to wake up.

My arms wrap around Emma's back, pulling her tighter into me as the passion rises. I feel my cock harden and sandwiched between us. I release one arm so my hand can do some exploring. My first instinct is to give her curvaceous backside a squeeze. I have been watching it for many years, wondering what this moment would feel like. As my hand slides down Emma's spine, I come across a lot of fabric. It confuses me at first, but then my hand finds her right buttock. I was expecting it to be covered in a couple layers of fabric at the least, but to find it naked makes me groan into Emma's mouth.

"Someone likes that," Emma says with a chuckle.

As I squeeze, I get one in return, and she lifts her head. "Sorry, I hitched my skirt up to be more comfortable."

Our lips came back together without another word. I bring my other hand down to cup the other cheek. As we kiss, I squeeze in unison. This causes my cock to push against her mons. Emma opens her legs a little further, allowing more pressure on her labia and clit. She groans and starts to grind against me, getting lost in the moment. Her breath is getting short as Emma nears her first-ever climax caused by another human being. At this moment, she is not aware of what she is doing or where she is. All Emma knows is that she needs to orgasm. All common sense has left her as she tips over that crest. Emma's entire body started to shake. It shocks me and takes me totally by surprise. I instantly wrap one arm back around her as Emma buries her face into the pillow behind my head. I hear a guttural groan followed by a high-pitched scream. I am puzzled and worried for a second that she has got upset for letting herself get carried away.

I feel a warm sensation spread over my groin area. I don't know what it is for a second, and Emma is no help still breathing heavily into the pillow and holding onto me as tight as she can. I wasn't going to be the one to say something. The first thing that went through my mind was that she peed herself, then I thought maybe I had cum in my pants. I quickly discounted that. Then I remember something in the recesses of my mind. I have read somewhere that when some females climax, they squirt a watery liquid. My mind calms, and I am drawn into the deep sensation of feelings that I have for this person laid on top of me.

On a whim, I peel back her top to uncover her shoulder. I lift my head and kiss the naked skin just below my chin. Emma is still shaking a bit, but this act of love seems to bring her out of her daze. Emma lifts her head, but I can't see her face at first. Her hair has stuck to her moist skin, so I raise my hand and delicately push her hair back to reveal her face that is scanning me. I smile at her and kiss her nose; the relief that follows is overwhelming for her. She's not sure what to do or how to react.

"Oh shit," is all she can say.

I let go of a breath that I didn't realize I was holding. "Bloody hell Em, if that's not the understatement of the century."

Emma just blows out a laugh and puts her head back into the pillow. Her whole body is bouncing from her laughter. I can't help but join in as she lifts her head again and rests her forehead on mine. "I've never felt anything like that before. Sorry, I couldn't stop myself." She kisses me then sits up. "Baby, did you um?" Emma whispers. I shake my head and look down to see a large wet patch covering my bulge.

"I'm dryer under my pants, Em."

With that, Emma touches the front of her panties. "These are soaked. Baby, I've never cum like that before. Emma's face is a little red, but I'm not sure if it's through embarrassment or her orgasm. Then I realize that she is sitting there showing me her see-through, wet panties and there's not much left for the imagination. I can see a dark patch just above her slit where she must have a patch of pubic hair. Below that clearly visible through the wet cloth is the top of the slit, this runs down, and just before it disappears underneath, I can just make out the outer lips of her labia and the hood over her clit. I only know this from my many hours spent on the internet.

"Ummm, Em, you do realize that your panties are see-through, don't you?"

"What? You can't, can you?" I nod and smile up at her, but she makes no effort to cover up. Instead, she hits me, "then you shouldn't be looking." I look at her, a little confused with her logic. "Anyway," she starts. "I think you deserve to see something after that orgasm you gave me."

"That's strange," I say with a fake frown. "I always thought I would see your boobs first." I get a gasp, and Emma quickly gets off, then she's in two minds about what to do. She is holding her skirt up so it won't get wet and can be worn home. Finally, Emma stands in front of me, looking for a solution to her problem.

"Em, go into the bathroom and take your panties off. Do you have your running shorts in your bag?"

"Umm yeah, but I can't get this skirt wet, baby. Can you help me off with these wet panties?"

I get up off the bed, not believing what I am about to do. I walk Emma into the bathroom and run the hot tap. I wet a clean washcloth and then turn towards Emma. "Em, turn around." She does as I ask, and I hook my thumbs into the waistband of her panties. In one move, I push her panties to the floor, wrap my arm around her waist to free her hands, and give Emma the washcloth to wipe herself down. All out of my line of vision. Emma cleans herself, hands the washcloth back, and takes the towel to dry herself off. We are like a well-oiled machine. As soon as the towel is handed back, I release my arm, and her skirt drops down, covering her nakedness.

Emma turns and puts her arms around my neck, "you are such a gentleman."

"If I was a gentleman Em, I would have stopped you long before you came." With that, I plant a kiss on her lips. I look in the mirror in front of me and can just see the bottom of Emma's ass. I reach around and give it one last squeeze.

Emma gasps and pushes me back, "I take that back." Then, she playfully slaps my chest and turns towards the bathroom door.

We make our way back into the Rec room, and I pick my phone up. I go through my contacts that Olivia had put on the phone last time we were together. There it was, Mr. White Solicitor. I press the call button, the phone rings four times before he picks up. "Hello Mr. White, this is Michael Carter." I pause while Mr. White does his greeting. Emma is giving me a 'what do you think you are doing' look. "Now, Mr. White, It has been brought to my attention that although the legal side of this case is done, there still is the slight problem of Emma and I returning to school without incident."

"Okay, Mr. Carter, I will have a word with my son. He won't bother either you or Emma again."

"To be honest, it's the rest of his friends I am more worried about."

"I'm not sure I can control them, but I will make sure Josh has a word and takes responsibility for his actions."

"Okay, Mr. White, I will hold you to your word and leave it at that."

"Umm, what about the video? Are you going to make that public? That sort of thing could stop Josh from getting into any university and any future he has."

"I'm sorry, Mr. White, that decision will be Emma's and hers alone." With that, I hang up and look at Emma. She is looking at me with a hopeful look. "He's going to have a word with Josh and get him to call off the dogs."

"I don't understand how you know Josh's dad."

"The law firm he is a partner in are my solicitors in North and South Carolina. It would hurt his law firm to lose my custom. Although if I have my way, he already has."

Emma turns and goes over to her bag. She pulls out her athletic shorts and puts them on. "That's better." She says with a smile, "I was feeling a little naked under there." I had to smile at how she changed the subject and stopped the talk of the White family.

******

As I drive into the school car park on Tuesday morning. Principle Keller is waiting outside for me. There weren't many students around yet, but there was still enough to stop to see what was happening.

"Michael, would you mind walking to my office with me?"

"No problem, Mr. Keller," I follow him for the short walk to his office. The woman on the deck outside his office looks at me over her spectacles.

"Take a seat, Mr. Carter." Principle Keller says as he closes the door behind me. He walks around his big wooden desk and sits looking at me for a moment. "Right, Michael, this has become a bit of a mess. I can't help but worry that this is going to reflect badly on the school. I wish you had come to me before it all blew up."

"Sir, with all due respect, that wasn't my call. Emma didn't want to make a fuss and wanted to forget it happened. At the time, we did not realize Josh White had broken his hand and that he was blaming me."

"But what about this so-called video? I looked, and that whole hour has been deleted."

"That's not possible Sir, it is saved and backed up on three different servers. If it is deleted, it would just save on a fourth server that holds all deleted files. The only person that has access to that is the office administrator and me. On top of that, if either one of us accessed that backup, it would notify you via text. Did you get such a notification, Mr. Keller?" He shakes his head, "then you just need to know where to look."

"Umm, do you mind if I see this video?"

"Yes, of course. Would you like to wait for Emma to be here before?"

"I would rather see it first and then with Miss Johnson. Then I know how to approach it more tactfully." I nod my head and get my phone out. I show him the footage, and he gasps at the moment Emma gets thrown. "Ahhh, that isn't what was described to me by the Sheriff or Mr. White. Michael, you will need to let me handle this from here. Would you mind taking a couple of days off to let things settle and for us to make things clear to the other students?"

"I don't mind, Sir, but before you act on anything, please contact Emma. After all, she is the victim here, and you don't want to make her one again."

The Principle thinks for a second and then nods, "okay, Michael, nothing will be said until Miss Johnson has been consulted."

I nod and get up and make my way home. The hallways were still empty, so my escape without any fuss was simple. I get home and explain to Paps what Principle Keller had said and asked. We both think it is the responsible thing to do, and I go up to my room. This gives me some unexpected time to prepare for Saturday.

Emma phones me between classes to make sure I am okay and tell me what she had discussed with the Principle. The bottom line was that she wanted her mom in the conversation, so it was postponed until Wednesday, when Kim could attend. Nevertheless, she seemed happy that Principle Keller had taken me out of the firing line.

I get a second call just after lunch; Emma is upset that some of her so-called friends have snubbed her at lunch, and there is obviously a lot of talk about her because a lot of people are looking her way. I offer to come and pick her up, but she refuses, saying she doesn't want to get behind, especially now she is doing so well.

Emma comes to me after spending an hour around Donna's, and she does her homework with me, and we go through what she has done in each lesson just to make sure she totally understands everything. It takes a while, but I can see how much she values this extra input.

We don't get a repeat of Monday night, and Emma doesn't mention it. Although she seems to be more relaxed around me and touching me more. Not like grabbing my cock or anything. More like when she sits next to me, she has her hand on my thigh. She hooks our little fingers together while we sit doing homework or coarse work. Little pecks on the cheek when she is happy with me, you get a general idea.

The rest of the week drags by; I have something occupying my time in school. Sitting at home watching daytime TV is driving me mad. I still do my MIT studies and have found some advantages to being at home. For one, I can message my professors at MIT more readily. I've also found myself getting more involved in the business. Olivia has found it refreshing to reach me when she calls and get an instant answer to a question she asks. It has also benefited in reverse.

I get my phone call from Buck on Thursday, and I tell him in no uncertain terms to keep away from the whole process. He was a bit pissed about being kept in the dark, but I pointed out that he doesn't get on with the old man and could jeopardize any negotiations being conducted.

The talk with Buck got me thinking about what we would do with the main house on the other ranch. So I phoned Olivia about it and told her about my idea that had come to me. If still in the same condition, the main house is an old American ranch house in the French Colonial style you see a bit further south, with a lot of ornate carved wooden flashing around the roof edging and the large wrap-around porch. If the place isn't falling apart, it would be good to restore it to its former glory. Now bucks wife Violet has been on at him to get their own place for their growing family. They are presently staying in the Walker ranch main house, but I will want to move back into my family home one day. This could be part of his contract and help to keep him at the ranch long-term.

Olivia thinks it will be a good bargaining tool in negotiations with both old man Parker and Buck. She tells me she will get a business plan, contracts drawn up, and maps to look at based on my idea. I ask her to keep it to herself for the moment.

******

Saturday morning is wet and windy. I have a bit of a lazy morning. To be honest, I've had my fill of this week. If it wasn't for the concert tonight, this week would have been a bust. Emma has asked me about getting them in two or three times a day all week. I hadn't told her, but I rang the place up just to make sure. The Tavern's manager has assured me that getting my girlfriend and two friends into the club will be fine. As long as they wear the blue bracelet that tells the staff they are under age to serve booze too, they will be fine. They can even hang out in the VIP area where the band sits between sets.

I have arranged to meet the band at one thirty to set up and do a soundcheck. So it's a case of just sitting around. But, then, there's a knock on my door. "I'm decent."

"Well, now I'm disappointed," Emma says as she walks through the door. She looks absolutely stunning as she walks across the room. Emma has a pair of figure-hugging jeans and a loose off-white top. Her hair is brushed back into a ponytail, and just a bit of makeup to accentuate the eyes.

I smile at her as she comes over and straddles me before she gives me my good morning kiss. "Hello, beautiful."

"Hey baby, what time are you leaving to set up?" Emma asks with our foreheads locked together.

"About one."

"Great, mind if we hang out?"

"You are always welcome."

"Now that's what I like to hear." She smiles and then gives me my second good morning kiss. This kiss lingers a lot longer than the first. My arms wrap around her, and I squeeze her perfect ass. "Mmmmmm, careful. You know what happened last time you did that."

"Yes, I do, and it was a wonderful experience."

Emma gasps at the memory, "you're telling me. You've made masturbating pointless." She then realizes what she just said, and her eyes go wide in shock. "Did I just say that out loud?"

"I didn't hear a word." Then, finally, I can't hold in the laugh any longer, and it erupts from me.

Emma playfully hits me and then cuddles in. "Sorry, things just slip out. We haven't talked much about Monday, have we."

"No, but I figure you would when you were ready."

"It's just......I don't know....... It's all new and has never happened before to me. So I don't know what to say."

"Just put it down as experience then, Em."

"Oh, it was a wonderful experience, baby. I will say that I don't know what came over me. It just felt so nice, and I couldn't stop." Emma's eyes look away, and her cheeks go a little red.

There's a bit of a comfortable silence. "Em, I have something to ask you, which I've been putting off all week." I take a breath but am not sure how to ask. "Paps is away all next week, as you know, but I have to drive down to the beach house next weekend."

"Oh, and you won't be able to see me all weekend?"

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?" Emma doesn't say anything. "That's if it's okay with Kim."

"Christ, I didn't expect that. I'll have to ask, but I doubt Mom will say yes."

"Well, she can't if you don't ask, and I would prefer that we have your parent's permission, so to speak."

"I'll ask later," she smiles. "You know, that is so nice of you to ask."

"You say that now, but it's a trip to close the place up for winter. To make sure the elements stay out." Then something else occurs to me. "You do know at the beginning of November I am off to MIT for a week?"

"Yeah, I remember. But, of course, I don't like it and will miss you so so so much."

"What's Kim said about next week and Paps being away?"

"Nothing, she's not said a thing. Not even mentioned that I'm not allowed here. Which is weird for her."

"Mmmm, maybe she thinks you are old enough to make your own decisions."

"Let's just see what she says when I say I'm coming over." We laugh, and Emma cuddles back in.

"One thing worries me, baby."

"What's that, Em?"

"If I come to the beach house next week, will you expect to have sex?"

"Wow, come right to the point, will you?" I laugh slightly nervously. I take a breath giving a little time to think. "Em, we haven't even discussed having sex. I'm not sure we are ready for that step, and when we are, it will be a step we both take willingly together. I will never push you to do something you are not comfortable doing." I pause for a moment; this conversation is definitely outside my comfort zone.

Emma is first to break the temporary silence, "I know we will have sex one day, but you are right. I think the lack of control on Monday proved two things; firstly, that we are very attracted sexually to each other, and second that we both don't understand the feelings we are having."

We snuggle for a while; I am idly playing with Emma's hair. "Em, do you think we would have had sex by now if I hadn't disappeared?"

Emma brings her head up, giving me a 'did you really ask that' look. Then, she pauses for a moment and nods, "Ummm, yes. We have too much love for each other."

"Well. we definitely are in love." Then I realized what I had just said.

Emma instantly gasps, "did you just tell me you love me?"

I pause for a moment expecting a panic attack or something, but nothing. My heart is beating fast, and I feel a little hot, but no panic. I pause another moment to calm my heart. Finally, I take a deep breath and say, "No more than you did last week at your party." Again the only reaction I get is a calm, contented one. I reach up and gently cup both of her cheeks in my hands. "Emma, I love you." I then lean forward and kiss her with every bit of that love. The kiss is tender, and again I feel the hairs on my body stand on end.