Michael or Mac Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I love you too," she replies with a contented smile. We cuddle for a while, happy in the company of the one we love.

"Did I tell you I loved you at my party?" Emma says breaking the silence.

"Not in so many words, but you did say, That now we are back together, you have only confirmed your feelings are real." Emma smiles at the recollection of our conversation in the kitchen

"I have always loved you, Mac, but I think you already know that, just as I know you love me. It's just something that we feel inside. It never fluctuates, even when I am mad at you." Then, Emma comes in for her tender kiss. I feel she, as I did, puts every bit of her love into that one kiss.

We break for a second, our foreheads are together, and we are gazing into each other's eyes. Nothing feels awkward or strange. We stay like that, not wanting the moment to end. I bring my left hand up, gliding under the off-white top into the small of her back. I feel Emma shudder as I stroke her exposed skin with my fingertips.

"Oh babes, that feels so good," she says just before moving in to continue our kissing. I let my hand wander across her back, feeling her bra strap as I come across it. Her skin is like silk against the rougher skin on my hand, and I marvel at the subtle reactions I am getting from Emma as I find her erogenous areas.

"Baby, what happens if Paps comes in?"

"Well, he hardly ever comes upstairs, and when he does, he has always knocked when you are with me."

"Mmmmmm," Emma reacts to my touches. She looks me in the eye; it is the same hungry look I got on Monday. "Mac, baby."

"Yes, my love?"

"Could you.......oh god, that feels sooo nice. I love the way you caress my skin......Baby, would you like to unhook my bra?" I bring my head back a little, so I can give a 'did I hear you right' look.

Emma is giving me the puppy eyes and biting her bottom lip. Dam her double-pronged attack. My hand moves to the centre of her back, to where I guess the hooks are. My eyes do not leave hers as I struggle with this implement of torcher for the first time.

"I don't think these should have a child lock on Em. How the hell do you undo it?" She laughs and, as if it is the easiest thing in the world, puts one hand up behind her back and unclips her bra with one simple movement. I roll my eyes at her look of triumph.

My hands move back up to feel the newly uncovered skin on her back. It's incredible how much difference that makes. It's only a thin piece of fabric.

Emma sits up, looking a little nervous, "Hey Em, are you okay?"

She nods and takes a deep breath. "Mac, I have been fantasizing about this ever since I walked into the kitchen and saw you sat there with Mom." She pauses, searching for the right words. I let her tell me in her own time without pushing her. I can feel her hand tremble as it steadies her on my shoulder.

She doesn't seem to be able to ask, so she pulls both my hands from around her and holds them for a moment. It's like she's building the courage, but then she drops my left hand into her lap and, with her now free right hand, lifts her top up. At the same time, she guides my right hand up inside her top, pushing her bra out of the way. All this feels like it is in slow motion.

Our eyes do not separate, and I can see fear looking back at me mixed with a determination that I last saw when Emma told Donna about who I was.

Both Emma's hands are on mine now. She moves then around to hold the back as she prepares to put my hand palm down onto her boob for the first time. I can feel her nerves as my fingertips touch the softest delicate skin I have ever felt.

Emma presses my hand to her breast. My fingers sink into the soft breast tissue. I can see why us men are so fascinated with them. She then repeats the process with my left hand. I don't move either for a minute while we just live the moment. Emma is breathing quite fast now and has closed her eyes. She rests both her arms on my shoulders, clasping her hands together behind my neck.

She takes a couple of breaths to calm herself as my hands start to involuntarily twitch, causing me to gently squeeze. The realization of what we are doing isn't lost on my cock, and it is painfully hard.

I close my eyes and slowly start to explore this new world. First, I gently squeeze each boob in turn and slide my palms over their surfaces. I can feel Emma's nipples getting really hard and am surprised by the size they have grown to. Next, I move both hands down and outward, enabling my thumbs to delicately run over the tops of her sensitive areola and nipples.

Emma gasps and arches her back, thrusting her groin into my now aching cock. "Oh baby, that feels so good, don't stop," Emma says in a whisper. She opens her eyes and looks at me in disbelief. Then, she smiles at me and blows out her breath as she tries to calm herself down.

My eyes drift down to where my hands are hidden by her top. I remove my right hand from her breast and lift her top to reveal her left breast to me for the first time. Her areolae are light pink, and her nipples are stood proud and slightly darker. Emma's breasts are larger than I had expected. They are well over a handful, but not too much. Her left boob stands proud with only a slight sag from its weight. My eyes glance back up to hers, and I can see her scanning me for a reaction.

A huge smile spreads across my face, "Em, you are so beautiful." I tell those expectant eyes. My eyes drift to my left hand that is still exploring her right boob. Instinctively Emma kneels up a little and brings her left boob towards my mouth. My only thought is to kiss and suck that hardened nub.

Emma gasps at the contact as her nipple pops into my hungry mouth. "Oh Mac, be gentle; they are so sensitive at the moment. I ease off in the vacuum but increase the use of my tongue. Emma's fingers are running through my hair as she holds me in place. I listen to the noises and her breathing. I am learning as I go and can't believe her nipples are so hard. It crosses my mind briefly that I haven't seen any evidence of them before. Finally, I swap sides and get to work on the right boob. I am only too aware of Emma's reactions as I continue to kiss and caress. She is making the same noises she did on Monday. I wonder if she is close to orgasm again. I didn't have long before that question was answered.

My face is pressed against her boobs, and I am finding it impossible to breathe. Emma is pulling me tightly into her breasts as she climaxes. I can feel her muscles tense, and her breath catch as each wave flows over her. If her heart beats any harder, I would swear that it could give me a black eye.

Emma seems to be calming down a little and has released me enough to let me breathe. She holds me still, running her fingers through my hair. I feel her occasionally kiss the top of my head.

"Christ, Mac, what are you doing to me," Emma whispers in a dazed voice.

I can't answer because my face is full of breasts. I didn't care; I am in heaven at this moment and silently wish that Emma didn't want to move any time soon.

Emma sits back and looks at my sweaty face. Then, it's my turn to have my hair delicately unstuck from my face. I look up into those hazel eyes and can only see love looking back at me. My heart jumps inside my chest at the sight of the person I feel I belong with.

Emma leans forward, "I never thought I could climax without extra stimulation, baby." The look on her face is so beautiful as she stares at me in wonder.

My eyes drift back down to Emma's breasts. Emma looks down to where my eyes have stopped. Pulling her top up with her bra, she tucks them under her chin. We both look at her boobs, standing there proud. Her nipples had softened a little but are still sticking out.

"I don't know why you put your girls down; they are incredible," I say with my voice full of wonder.

"What, you like them?"

"They are perfect, Em," I say as I bring my hand up and cup her left breast again.

"God, I love your touch." She leans forward and kisses me. Sitting back up, Emma lifts my hand from her breast and puts her bra back into place. Pulling her top down, she gets up off of my lap and walks off to my bathroom.

"Hey, Mac, do you want to take me home in a bit, and while we are there, we can ask Mom about next weekend?" She says as she returns.

I didn't expect to be in Emma's house when she asked her mom. "Okay," I say with a bit of trepidation.

Emma beams at me as she exits the bathroom seeing me putting my trainers on. We take Paps SUV because the rain is quite heavy. Parking up outside Emma's house, we wait a moment to see if the rain eases a little.

Emma leans in so she can be heard over the noise of the rain on the metal roof. "I can't believe you gave me enough confidence to allow you to play with my girls."

I smile back at her, "they are truly spectacular. I am surprised at the size of your nipples. Do you hide them normally?"

She laughs, surprised at how easy it is to talk to me. "Uhh, yeah. I put nipple pads on them. I hate it if I forget to put them on. Men just stare at me and make me feel uneasy."

The rain doesn't look like it will slow any time soon, so we make a run for the front door.

As we tumble through the door laughing, Ron, Emma's dad, comes to see what the noise is about. "What are you two playing at?"

"Hi Dad, sorry, we were rushing in out of the rain," Emma says.

"Hi, Ron," I add.

Emma turns to me, "why do you call my parents by their first names?"

"I can answer that," Ron says. "Mac, here always called me, your mom, Susan next door, and Terri, Sir and Mam. Then, one day when we were at one of Terri's get-togethers, she asked him to call her Terri. To cut a long story short, we all agreed with her, and since then, he has called us by our Christian names. Although it did take him about a year to feel at ease enough to do it all the time."

Emma looks at me, "It's not fair; I have missed so much of you." With that, she grabs my hand, "Dad, we've got something to ask you and mom." And I am dragged to the kitchen, where Kim is filling the dishwasher.

"Honey, I said I would do that," Ron says as he enters the kitchen behind us.

"Oh Ron, it's only a couple of bits."

Kim then eyes Emma and me as we stand looking a little uncomfortable. "So, what is it you want to ask?" Her eyes scan both of us suspiciously.

"Mom, Dad. As you know, Paps is going up to the ranch on Monday. The thing is, he was meant to be going with Mac to the beach house to shut it up for the winter. So Mac asked me if I could go with him?"

Kim looks at both of us with raised eyebrows and then looks at her husband. "Have you spoken with Donna today?" She asks out of curiosity?

Emma frowns, "no, we texted this morning about tonight, but that's all."

Kim looks at her husband and takes a deep breath. "Well, while you were over at Mac's place, we got a call from your Granma. She wants me to travel up next Friday to see her. Your dad also has the weekend off and wanted to come. We just got off the phone to Terri about you staying the weekend there, but Donna is at her father's, and Terri is out of town."

"So?" Emma interrupts.

"So, you need to be a bit more patient young lady."

"Mommmm?" Emma says, now jigging up and down in frustration and excitement.

"Emma?" Kim says, losing a little patience. "What exactly are your plans, Mac?"

"Ohh ummmm, Friday after school, leaving around four, drive down the 77 to Columbia, then it's on to the 26 until we hit the 95 down to the 278 out to Hilton Head Island. Should get there around half nine if the traffic is good. Saturday, I need to seal the upstairs shutters and put the front porch windows in and shutters up. Then it's a case of cleaning both the fridge and freezer, I will also need to check each room for anything that is broken. Finally, there's a load of rugs to bring home and any laundry that is there."

Both Kim and Emma have the same wide-eyed look on their faces as I finished my list of things that need to be done. "Not much time to do much else then?" Kim says.

"Oh, it's the last weekend of October. There will be a couple of end-of-year parties going on, and we always get invited to the Havenar's house for dinner."

"The Havenar's?" Kim asks, then a memory clicks in her mind. "Oh, are they the ones with the obnoxious father and daughter combo?"

"Is she the one that kept trying to get between Mac and Me by saying things?" Emma asks.

"Yes, you have great memories. They always think they are better than everyone else."

"So why do you go?" Kim asks.

"They keep an eye on the place through the winter, and it's always good to stay in their good books."

"So does she still chase after you then, Mac?"

"Well, she did until her Pa forbid her. Apparently, she needs to 'marry someone of her own standing.' I think his very words were."

"You what?" Emma says. "Don't they know about.....you know?"

"No, and I'd like to keep it that way," I say. "Well, until they find some schmuck to marry her and get her off my back." Emma hits my arm. I look at her, wondering what I had said to cause that. Then, I look at Kim, who has a smirk on her face.

"So, is it okay for me to go?" Emma asks her parents, breaking the silence.

Kim looks at her husband for guidance. "What do you think, Ron?"

This is new for him to give an opinion about giving permission. He goes a little white. This is a doozy to be started on. "Well...." he says, trying to buy time to think. "if it was with anyone else other than Mac, it would have been a flat no. But, I think if she keeps her phone on her and reports once in a while, I can't see why not. What do you think, love?" He looks pleased with himself. He thinks he's hit that one out of the park.

"I am inclined to agree with you, honey," Kim says to her husband. She then turns to Emma, "but you do anything in the next week that would make us think otherwise, and you will be coming with us, missy." Kim has her stern look as she lays down the law.

Emma does her little squeal as she launches herself first at her dad and then her mom. She looks so happy at this moment. I can see that this means so much to Emma and is obviously a turning point, where her parents are giving her a lot more freedom. Emma then turns to me and smiles like she has won the most fantastic of prizes.

Emma takes my hand to go upstairs, "oh Emma, before you disappear. What is happening tonight?"

"Okay, Donna is picking me up around five. We are going over to Mia's house to finish getting ready, and we are meeting Mac outside the club at nine." She looks at me for confirmation, and I nod and smile at how she's looking at me.

"And how are you getting home?"

"Oh, now that has changed. Donna was bringing me home, but she's staying at Mia's. Mac has agreed to bring me home, so I will be a little later than I said."

"What time do you think you'll be home after packing up Mac?"

"We finish our last set at around twelve. After that, I can pack up and exit out behind the stage. So it won't be much after one thirty." Kim seems happy with that, and we continue on our way up the stairs.

As we walk through Emma's bedroom door, she closes it behind her. Emma turned towards me with her mouth open, looking at me like she didn't believe what had just happened. "Christ, baby, they said yes." I move closer and pull her into a hug. Emma reaches up for a kiss, and we stand there enjoying each other.

I still have an hour before I need to leave. We have moved from the center of the room to the window ledge where Emma has organized the pillows to make more of an armchair. I sit first, and Emma sits between my legs. She leans into me, and we watch a bit of TV on the small flat screen she has in her room. I'm not really watching what's on, just enjoying the feeling of Emma against me.

She turns to me, "baby, will you let me make you cum next time?"

"Sure, if that's what we both feel is right at the time."

She looks at me with a smile, "I can see why dad said what he said now. You are so much more mature than anyone in our year." She thinks for a moment. "That's what is so different about you. You have aged thirty years instead of five." She kisses me.

I look at my watch, "I will have to leave in a bit."

"Oh Mac, I forgot to ask with all the excitement of earlier. What is happening tomorrow?"

"What with taking Mum's car out?"

"Yeah, are we going anywhere special?"

"Oh, sorry, yeah. I take her down to the speedway for a runout. We can make an afternoon of it if you like. Take a picnic and watch the other cars go round. They allow streetcars on the track after four as long as you have racing licenses and insurance."

"That sounds great; what time are you picking me up?"

"We can leave around twelve if you like." I get up and slip my trainers back on. "I best get going. I will see you outside the club at nine, Em?"

"Yes, baby," Emma stands and wraps her arms around my neck. She kisses me deeply, "I love you, Mac."

I look deeply into her eyes, "I love you to Em." We kiss one last time before Emma escorts me to the front door.

She doesn't come out because the rain doesn't seem to want to stop. "See you later, Mac," she calls as I open the driver's side of the SUV. I blow her a kiss in reply, and she catches it.

I get to the Tavern nightclub just before one-thirty. The owner waves me around to the back door from under the front doors awning. The rain has lightened up, and I am happy that I won't get too wet unloading the SUV. The band's van is already parked in the staff car park around the back. This area is gated and locked, so nobody can get in when the club is open and where I will be parking up tonight.

The Tavern is an old-school traditional club that has been around forever. It has a rare breed of owner that doesn't try a screw every last nickel out of its paying customer. The entry fee is a reasonable five bucks, the booze (if you are old enough) is a little cheaper than the local bars and isn't watered down. The result is a popular place all year round for the locals and some from the city. In addition, it has a good rep for being a safe place to have a good night out.

Isaac and Matthew walk out of the fire exit as I pull up. "Hey, guys."

"You're late," they say in unison.

"I'm not; I was told half-past one," I reply as I get out and walk in to see what's happening. "Hi Mitch, got everything sorted?" I say as I step onto the stage."

"Hi Mac, your late."

"Is that the new catchphrase or something?"

"Nah, just like saying it, so seen any more of 'the Emma' lately?"

"Yeah, she's coming tonight, so you'll get your wish to meet her again."

"That's great; I shall shave then."

"Sorry, Mitch, she's taken."

"Oh, sorry mate, did you leave getting back together too long?"

"No bud, she's going out with me." The look that Mitch gives me is priceless.

"Fuck man, that's great. She's a catch; I saw her a while back at the mall. She's turned into one fit-looking girl."

"She's coming along with Donna and Mia tonight, bud, so all is not lost, and a clean-up will give you an outside chance."

"Don't know Donna, but Mia is the mixed-race babe she was friends with at school. So yeah, I wouldn't mind a piece of that."

"Well, good luck, just keep your hands off, Emma."

"Hey, are we just bringing everything in?" Isaac asks as he and Matthew struggle in with a couple of large amps.

"You never guess what, Mac here it seeing Emma at last." A collective cheer goes up. I shake my head and go red as usual around this lot.

"So, what are we doing about the setup?"

"Put it roughly the same way we had it last time. It seemed to work well and gave us plenty of room to move around with the limited space we have."

We get down to bringing everything in and start to piece it together. The drum set is always the first and most complicated to set up, so we all get busy setting our little piece of the stage up. I am over on the left; this allows me to access my keyboard and move around if I am playing guitar or a solo. We have several stacks of amps, and we also plug into the nightclub's sound system. It gets deafening when we are in full swing.