Michael or Mac Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What, Mitch? I'm not sure I know him well enough yet. Anyway, I have got to get ready for school." Donna starts to move towards the door. "Your off with Emma today, right?"

"Yeah, leaving straight after school."

"Be safe, and look after her." Donna stops by the front door, "Emma's changed since you came back in her life."

"Not in a bad way, I hope."

"God no, she's more confident. I like the new Emma, but don't tell her I said that." I open the front door, and she reaches up and kisses my cheek. I'm sure she deliberately pushed her boobs into me while doing it.

I choose to ignore her, "bye Donna, have a good day at school." I say as she walks away. I close the door before she can put her ass wiggling show on--the one I've seen so many times at school for any guy that is watching, as well as for me in the back garden. I've never seen it in its entirety, though.

My phone vibrates. "Good morning, baby, today's the day."

"Hi Em, that it is. I just had a visit from my next-door neighbor and your best friend," I reply.

"What did Donna want?"

"Some advice about Mitch."

"Oh god, she's not still going on about him; she's obsessed."

"Yeah, I think she feels a little guilty at being so close to her breakup. Doesn't want a rebound thing."

"I don't think I've ever seen her so nervous about a boy before."

"I told her that Mitch is a little slow when it comes to the ladies and to talk to him about her worries."

"We told her much the same. What did she say?"

"That she didn't know him well enough yet."

"Well, that's a first. Anyway, did you have a chance to call Olivia?"

"Yes, but I'll have to call her later. She's in a bad reception area and taking her dad to the hospital."

"Oh, okay, I got to eat before Donna picks me up. See you at school, baby."

"Yeah, see you later."

I finish cleaning up after breakfast and get my things ready to leave. It occurs to me, should I take condoms with me to the beach house? Shit that hadn't even entered my mind. I look at my watch; if I go into the pharmacy on the way, that should work.

I quickly grab the keys to my car and make my way towards the pharmacy. Luckily it's not too local that I will know everyone in there. I park outside and run in. Oh crap, there's a woman behind the counter. Just play it, cool Mac.

I walk up to the counter, and the young woman looks up from what she is doing. "Good morning; how can I help you today?" She says in the most annoyingly cheerful voice.

"Ummm....yyyeah, mmmmorning," I say. Where I developed a stutter from, I don't know. "I'm...llllooking...fffor...cccondoms..ppplease."

"Certainly, any in particular?" She says, obviously enjoying my discomfort.

"Uhhh, nnno. Jjjjust rrregular wwwill dddo." God, this is embarrassing. Then it occurs to me. Hang on, if I'm getting condoms, that means I am, or I have the chance of getting laid. Surely, that's a good thing? Then I think it would have been so much easier at the self-checkout at the Wall-Mart.

The woman returns with a couple of options, mainly quantity. I see a packet of ten Durex, extra feel. That sounds good. I pick up the box and hand it to her, "I'll have these, please." I say more confidently. She rings it up, and I pay with a swipe of my card. I noticed in my wallet that I hadn't got any more cash out since the night at the Tavern. She hands me a paper bag, and I make my way two doors down to the cash machine to get some money for the journey this evening.

I'm a little later than usual getting to school. As I exit the car, I see Donna drive-in with Emma and Mia in the car with her. They are all singing along to something on the radio, but I can't make it out. I smile to myself as I turn and make my way to school. Today is going to be a dull day for me. Friday's I only have one class other than Susan's class, which is music, and that's not until before lunch. I make my way to the pool to have my last swim of the week.

The day seems to drag by, but at last, I am sitting waiting for Susan Harper's lesson to start. She walks in just before the last class finishes.

Seeing me sitting at the back, she puts her books on her desk and walks over. "Hey Mac, how are you doing?"

"Good, don't take this personally, but I can't wait until your lesson is over."

"Oh, I don't. Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, SUV is packed and full of gas. Anyway, why is a particular middle-aged next-door neighbor to you looking for hugs?"

"Ah, well, umm, I might have mentioned something." She says somewhat hesitantly, "well, it was a special moment."

"I realized that when I saw your tears," I say with a smirk on my face.

She hits me on my arm, "you, I'm hoping it isn't the last."

"My God, I've created a hugging monster," I say, then reach around and give her a one-armed hug to tell her everything is fine.

Our world of mutual respect is broken by the end of the last class bell. Susan loudly exhales and gets up to take her place at the front of the classroom. She puts her hand on my shoulder, "welcome back, Mac." I'm not sure why, but that one sentence makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.

I've had a lazy week when it comes to my studies. I watch as the students for the last class of the week enter. Emma smiles at me as she walks in behind Donna, who has her usual scowl in my direction.

I smile and nod my head towards Emma, but Donna thinks my gesture is towards her and huffs her disproval. This makes Emma smile even broader, and she has to hide it with her hand before Donna sees it.

Fortunately, the class passes quickly and without any more incident.

For once, I pack up my things and get ready to leave as the end-of-day bell goes. I wait for the class to clear and then make my way straight out the nearest exit.

I hit the horn as I pull up outside Emma's house. I get out and store her case on the rear seat. I get a wonderful kiss as I hold the door open for her to get in. We set off and make good time, and traffic is light on the 77 until we get close to Columbia. Emma is in a great mood and is talking about anything and everything. I love the way she articulates and let her talk. I add my opinion if needed and answer any question if asked. It makes the first part of our journey go quickly. It takes her just over an hour and a half to start running out of conversation about the last two weeks.

She pauses for a moment, so I take the opportunity to ask, "Is there anything you want to ask about this weekend, Em?"

"We are only going to be away two nights, so not many. I will address the elephant in the room, though."

I glance across at her, "elephant?"

"You know what I mean." She gives me an 'I'm serious' look now. "I want to clarify where I'm sleeping and also want to talk about us."

"Okay, you have two options. You can sleep in with me or take any of the other bedrooms. The choice is and always will be yours." There's a moment of silence, so I add, "but just because we are in the same bed doesn't mean anything has to happen." A grin spreads across my face. "I'm up for a cuddle, though."

She thinks for a minute, "God, this is so much harder than when I talked to Mia about it." She thinks again, "so we don't have to have sex?"

"Why would you think we had to do anything? Like I said before, it will happen when we are both happy and want it to happen." I don't feel I have answered that well. "Is that okay?"

Emma smiles, "that's more than okay; it's perfect. I will warn you, though. Before now, we didn't have time, or Paps was downstairs. The one time we did do something, we got carried away. I worry that we won't know how to stop."

"Look, Em, if it happens, it happens. As long as we are both consenting and the time is right, why not? Look, I promise that if we get to the point where we are about to have sex. Before I cross that line, I will ask you if you are sure."

Emma goes quiet for a moment. "My mind hasn't changed; I still want to share the same room. Like you said before, we have two sleeping bags, and if I chicken out, I can always zip myself up." She gives me a confident look.

"Soooo, is there anything you would like to ask me?" Emma asks after a short silence.

"Like what?"

"Oh, I don't know. Anything that's been on your mind since or you've wanted to ask since we got back together."

I give it some thought, "okay, on that first day when you came down expecting Michael and got Mac. What did you do when you went back up to your room?"

She laughs at the memory, "okay, digging into my inner psyche. Well, I have just come face to face with the last person I expected in my kitchen. So I went back to calm myself and give myself a moment to think how I would handle things. After all, Donna had built you up to sex god status." I just burst out laughing. "What? I don't think you understand what an enigma you had created."

"Yeah, but sex god?"

"Why not? You are good-looking. As for sex, god, I don't think you realize what you do to me when we kiss romantically." Emma seems to go to a different place for a moment. "Since you became known to me, you have only enhanced that image."

"Now you have to say that, being my girlfriend."

"Oh, no, you don't. No using my words against me." She smiles at me.

We are on the Columbia circular and getting close to the junction with the twenty-six. The light is fading as we hit the off-ramp; the road swings to the left and onto the twenty-six.

"Hey Em, there's a cafe just after the junction with the ninety-five. Are you hungry?"

"Yes, sounds good, baby. It will save us needing anything when we get there."

"So, you were telling me what you did in the ten minutes after first meeting me."

Emma gives me a 'thought we had gone past that' look. "So, where was I?"

"Psyching yourself up for a sex god, I believe."

"So, I stood in front of the mirror, calming myself and telling myself that I can do this without looking like an idiot."

"At what point did you ask yourself if I was your Mac?"

"I guess I've always wondered but was scared to ask. That was my first thing to find out when I came down. To be honest, knowing you were my Mac helped more than anything." There's a moment of silence while I overtake some trucks. "I have a question for you," Emma says once we pass the last of five.

"Okay, shoot."

"You mentioned before that I had woken your body up. What did you mean by that?"

"Up to that moment in your kitchen, my body had been asleep. It was like the sexual side of me was switched off. You have well and truly switched it on."

"You masturbated, though, right?"

"I experimented a couple of times, but that was more out of curiosity. Since we have been getting closer, It seems like I can't stop touching myself."

"Do you think of me when you touch yourself?"

"Of course I do.....I would consider thinking of someone else cheating."

"What do you think about?"

"Emma?"

"What? I told you about my vibrator and the size difference."

Just as I was about to say, the mile marker for the junction with the I95 came into view. "You'll have to wait for that answer. We will be stopping soon."

"Spoilsport," she says, not sounding very happy with me. I put my hand on her knee and squeezed it. "We will continue this conversation after dinner."

The roadside cafe came into view, and I indicated off. Parking up, we make our way in, holding hands. The place isn't overly busy, and we take a seat. Emma has a glow to her that has been around a lot recently. She also has this almost fixed smile; I can't get enough just looking at her. It's so good being this close. Usually, I'd have to watch from a distance, and apart from laughter, she didn't smile as much as she does now.

Emma sees me looking, "Is everything okay, baby?"

"Couldn't be better," I retort. I focus my mind on food and decide on a burger with a side of fries. The waitress turns up with a couple of mugs and a jug of coffee.

"What can I get you?" Emma picks the same as me, and I get a couple of bottles of water for the road. As soon as we have ordered, Emma hurries off to the toilets.

We stop for about half an hour, as time isn't on our side. We are making good time, and We only have about another hour and a half traveling to do. The food was not great, but more than edible, and we both were hungry. Emma, as usual, entwines part of herself around me. This time it is our legs. It's like she thinks I will run off if she lets go.

We get back into the SUV, and I fill up with gas while we have stopped. Once back on the ninety-five, it doesn't take Emma long to get back onto the subject we discussed before we stopped.

I take a moment to compose myself, "I close my eyes and think of the way your boobs felt when you let me touch them and the taste of you when I kiss your neck. I remember how you clung to me when you orgasmed and the sight of your cum soaked panties when we lost control. I try to think what it will be like when I am deep inside you. Most of all, though, I remember what it feels like to be lost in one of our kisses."

There's silence for a moment, and I glance across to see the expression on Emma's face. "Isn't that what you expected, Em?"

"No," she says in a soft voice. "That was far more than I could have ever wanted from you. Wow, baby, that was beautiful. I wish I had recorded your answer."

We are silent for a while, and the miles seem to be ticking down as we get closer to our turn-off. "So, Em, have you got your head around the size difference yet?"

"No, not really. It's good that I saw before you tried to ram it inside me. I think that shock would have ruined the moment." She puts her hand on the top part of my thigh.

"So...." I say, "what do you think about when you masturbate?"

Emma takes a while to think about what she will say, "before or now?" she asks.

"I don't know. Tell me the difference."

"Well, before you came back, I would picture anyone famous with your eyes. I would imagine that my vibrator was you, and I often hugged a pillow. It was all very mechanical compared to now. Now it's more real, and I can picture you in my head. I put the shirt you gave me on and smell your deodorant. I had never considered the emotions that I feel when I'm with you."

She puts her head on my shoulder. "They make such a difference; I feel so much more now, but it still falls way below any feelings I feel when I'm in your arms." She pauses for a moment, "even the orgasm you gave me when kissing my boobs were bigger than all of my previous orgasms put together."

"Em, I'm surprised I have such an effect on you. There's a lot to learn."

"But we will do it together. Baby, do you mind if we put some music on for the last bit?"

"No, fill your boots. I'm surprised you've taken this much time for you to ask."

"I was enjoying our conversation and your company. Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah, not far now. There shouldn't be much traffic now." Emma reaches forward, and the radio springs into life. She fiddles with the channels for a while before she finds a station other than country music.

I glance across as a car headlight lights up the cab. Emma has her head back against the headrest with her eyes closed. She still has that beautiful contented smile on her face.

She gasps, "yeah, Hilton Head Island." Emma points to the oncoming sign. I hadn't seen her open her eyes and her sudden noise made me jump.

I indicate off and take the slip road towards our destination. We settle in to drive the last leg towards the coast. It usually only takes around half an hour. We stop at a convenience store about ten minutes from the beach to get the food we need to see us through to Sunday.

We pull into the rear of the beach house at just after nine. I have made good time stretching the speed limits on the way.

I turn off the engine and glance across at Emma, and she has an excited smile on her face. We get out, and the warmer air touches our faces. The nights get a little cooler this time of year, but the days are still in the seventies. Although it's rare, this time of year, the odd storm could hit, and this is why we come down and put screening on the front of the house to protect the widows. Inland it gets cooler at night, sometimes into the fifties.

We walk around to the side door, and I flick the switch to the outside lights. The whole side and the front porch come to life so we can see what we are doing. I walk to the side door and open it up. I reach in to turn the internal lights on and then step back to let Emma go in first.

I watch her take her first steps back into a place she's not been in for years. To be honest, the place hasn't changed that much.

As we move through the house, I turn the lights on. Emma turns to me with pure joy on her face, "It hasn't changed much. It's just how I remember it." She comes over and hugs me. "Thank you for bringing me. This place has always been one of my best childhood memories."

I kiss her forehead, "maybe we can make a load more memories to go with them." I tap her on her bum, "come on, let's unload and get our things in.

We busy ourselves unloading Paps SUV and bringing everything into the house. Emma goes up to our bedroom and starts making our bed and packing our clothes into the draws. I go round to the hot tub and check it's clean. I turn the tap on the back and check the boiler is heating the water going into it. Then I'm in the kitchen making ice tea and a sandwich. Emma comes in and, without a word, kisses me and then sets about chopping the tomatoes.

We settle down on the porch, where we have put some cushions on the large bench seat. I have put the radio on, and we entwine ourselves much the same as we do on Emma's bedroom window ledge.

We are disturbed by a male cough. "Hello, Mr. Havenar, how have you been?"

"Oh, it's you, Michael. Sorry, I saw the lights on and came to check. I thought you and Paps would be down this weekend."

"Paps couldn't make it, so I brought my girlfriend. Do you remember Emma?"

Mr. Havenar walks up to the porch step as we both rise from our comfortable seating. "Yes, I believe I do; you are Kim's daughter, right?"

"Yes, Mr. Havenar, it's nice to meet you again. You have a good memory. "

Mr. Havenar smiles at the compliment. "Are you both coming to us tomorrow evening? You'll be able to meet Amelia's fiancé. She met him in her first year at Harvard."

"Wow, Amelia's got a fiancé; that is good news," I say, trying not to sound too happy about it. "So what is happening tomorrow night, and what time do you want us over?"

"Now, you know us. It will be low-key as always if you come over around half six for seven? How does that sound?"

"The usual smart, but casual?"

"That will be fine; we will be in our shorts and shirts, I believe. Oh, we have fireworks this year. Lucas brought them down; it should be fun."

"Lucas?"

"Amelia's fiancé, keep up, Michael." He laughs through his nose. I smile and nod to concede.

"Right, six-thirty for seven then."

"That's right, will you be putting the screens up this weekend?"

"Yes, that's the plan, and we hope to get out of here after Sunday lunch if possible. I think there possibly could be a couple of other members of the family coming down next week, but nothing definite."

"Okay, Michael, I'll let you two get back to your evening and leave you in peace."

"Okay, Mr. Havenar, have a good evening." he turns and leaves the same way he arrived.

We decide to call it a night and pack everything from where we got them. I check the hot tub, and we head into the house.

We turn all the lights out on the lower level and make our way upstairs.

"I think I'll get a shower before bed," I say as I get to the bedroom. I open the door and see that Emma has put the sleeping bags together and pillowcases on the pillows. The bedside lamp is on, and the room looks very different for some reason.