All Comments on 'Michael's Mom Has Got It Going On'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Got Me going

There had better be a part 2 and more. Super hot well drawn out to a great finale.

Omart57Omart57about 5 years ago
Oh Damn-Simon

That is a very HOT story!!! A really good read!

photokenphotokenabout 5 years ago
great story

I would love to read part 2,3..... thank you for a great story Simon

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

I loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexabout 5 years ago
A 10 on the old Peter Meter!

I love a story where a mother and son unexpectedly (or semi unexpectedly) realize their hidden, throbbing, incestuous desire for one another--usually because of an unforeseen event. And then they start fucking like rabbits.

Well done, Simon!!!

OOAAOOAAabout 5 years ago
Fantastic story!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Your writing is good

Story sounds fine although just onto p2.

But the characters are weak. Son should gave just left, although can understand being subserviant to parents, it being ingrained from birth. Mother was totally insensitive to her child, the one she is meant to love and look after. Talk about self absorbed self interested selfish and a few other self words I cannot recall offhand; poor kid doesn't stand a chance in hades of not being a screwed up mess after this weekend.

However the writing is good enough and the storyline clear enough to overcome the character flaws I find abhorent.

hornacekhornacekabout 5 years ago
not a good mother

This is a pretty poor mother. She arranges for her son to go on this weekend, she thinks that it's a clothing optional resort but doesn't tell her son this, and waits to tell him as they're on their way, even though her son has never been nude in public before and has never shown any comfort with doing it. She doesn't show any respect for how he would feel about going to this resort and even encourages him to go nude even though he clearly shows that he doesn't want to. She clearly only cares about her own wants and not her son's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Truly had potential but...

Positive = Hot Mom. Hot build up.

Let down = Way too much titillation. Not enough sex.

Con = Interest waned once their secret was out & became a public shagging.

Not your finest hour, SD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A double awesome. Loved it. Start to finish.

A double awesome. thanks for your time writing this. G

dejandejan79dejandejan79about 5 years ago
Inatagram mom

Instagram mom ElizabethHurly end son on yoga resort

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Turned out differently than I expected...

But I loved it. There aren’t enough incest stories where the couples expose their relationship to many people or the public.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Very captivating.i wish the fucking to go further more intimately more vigorous more violent

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
GOOD STORY

Most mothers should have sons like mike, easy to talk into things. Good read thanks

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Unbelievably Hot

That was simply amazing, the slow tease up to the scorching hot sex. Damn it was exciting and I'm still aroused.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 4 years ago
nice

that deserves a second chapter just don't bring in any outsiders that would ruin it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved It

My Girlfriend was always singing Us up for this kind of stuff .. I met My wife that way ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story.

she probably let him fuck her again a few more times (with them both being fully naked obviously).

tiercenpttiercenptover 4 years ago
good read but

I generally liked the story. interesting topic.

I just had problems how you pictured both Susanna and Michael.

Michael: In the first few Conversations you "introduced" Michael to be kinda dumb. 21yo and he didn't catch on what his Friend Connor was saying? I was okay with him being like a jock (sports only, no academical knowledge of any kind of dumb). I mean it showed when they still didn't catch on what was going on with all the innuendos being thrown at them. (first evening with troy and Lisa, them getting VERY comfy in front of them).

then in the session acting like that..that was just weird. totally out of character how you introduced him. in general not having a problem of letting him showing her off or anything. but the complete change of character was weird. when it was kinda hinted that he has a dom side and exhibistional side to him then yea understandable. but he acted throughout kinda reserved and almost shy.

Susanna: with all her academical smartness not catching on what is going on also with the signs, making her look dumb. which she isn't at all according the introduction. but that just made her look like a bimbo.

if it all was hinted in some ways that she has a sub side and he a dom side, some thing would've been clearer to me (that they acted out their true side, or discovered).

still enjoyed the story, just had these confusing thoughts about the characters. 5Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bad Very Bad

Regardless of what some these people say this was an extremely bad story im not going to tell you what i think you want to hear to try and be nice and not hurt your feelings my 5 Year old niece can write a better story then this it was so bad i hope this was your only story cause i tell you if not you should stop posting them before you ruin this site i wished i was blind and couldn't read that's how bad it is tell you what you want to learn to write an actual decent story take writing classes about 100 times a week no scratch that not even that will help you write a decent story do us all a favor and quit just completely forget how to write

ThePokerGuyThePokerGuyover 4 years ago
I liked it.....

I liked the story. I enjoyed reading 5 pages that built up to the climax rather than those single page stories that leave me wondering, how did this mother and son go from never thinking about each other sexually-to-fucking like teenagers in heat.

Though the premise itself was a little far fetched, the build up was better than most. I give it 5 stars but more realistically would be 4.25.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story, But ...

The fact that Michael continued to get aroused without any mention of release made me think he'd explode at the first touch of his mom. After he finger fucked her mouth, I was hoping her kisses would have moved close to his cock, with his dominant side taking over and forcing his hard manhood into her mouth. Holding her head tightly, he could have thrust it a few times into her warm wet mouth before unleashing a huge load of young jock cum down her throat, while commanding her, "swallow it all, mom." After that, I would have added the fuck scene. I liked the build up of your story, along with how Michael demanded that his mom admit to him what she wanted and needed. I'm glad you kept the scenes primarily focused on mother and son. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

I don't generally get into the incest thing but the writing here is actually very good. I enjoyed this very much. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is that all there is?

I am bewildered by the stories where someone in the midst of 'action' stops and decides to take the anti-climactic act of just dumping 'the load' externally. I have to wonder if any of these authors actually ever had 'personal relations' at all. Most of these stories, which really center on foreplay, seem to be written by juveniles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Mom

Don’t have to keep saying mom every other word. We know who they are now. When he screamed I love fucking you mom for the whole room I just stopped reading. I can see letting that one guy hear him say mom but come on. Told the whole group who they are and just keep going? I assume they keep going. Another thing is son gets pulled into this event and told for first type he had to be naked. Never asked mom why she really wants him here. She claimed she was getting naked either way when they thought it was clothing optional. He should have questioned then why bring him for something like this. Forced the truth from her then. Too many stories where guy just goes along with it but says how uncomfortable they are and how they hate the idea but never ask real questions of why.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To many moms, spoil the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow. That was amazing. This is my second time reading this story to happy endings. The same story with a daughter is where my imagination is taking me. I love incest. Its the only thing that gets me off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The incestous reveal at the end served no useful purpose. Up till the end the storyline wasn't too bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Certainly an unusual twist on the good ol' theme, but it's hard to see the motivation for the dominance, and there's certainly not a trace of love in anything that happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Squeal plz

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this story until the session part where the son loudly tells everyone he is fucking his mom WTF i hated that moment ruined the entire erotica love between the two for me. The writing was so good so erotic when it was just them opening up to each other even if the others see it that would have been fine he should have started calling her by her name and not mom that would have made them such a good couple but no the author had to go full on lusty i guess. this is a huge problem with these mom son stories they get so erotic and than just look everybody we are doing it openly like why. so frustrated at that. I Hope the author does not think i am hating on them but i hope they correct this issue it should have been a moment between just the 2 of them no one else needed to know who they were it would have been dare i say it more realistic that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this story until the session part where the son loudly tells everyone he is fucking his mom WTF i hated that moment ruined the entire erotica love between the two for me. The writing was so good so erotic when it was just them opening up to each other even if the others see it that would have been fine he should have started calling her by her name and not mom that would have made them such a good couple but no the author had to go full on lusty i guess. this is a huge problem with these mom son stories they get so erotic and than just look everybody we are doing it openly like why. so frustrated at that. I Hope the author does not think i am hating on them but i hope they correct this issue it should have been a moment between just the 2 of them no one else needed to know who they were it would have been dare i say it more realistic that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Creepy, to say the least. tiercenpt already pointed out how the build up of the characters is in stark contrast to the way they behave during the session. Other than tiercenpt I'm not comfortable with the way Michael shows of his mother and the way he's fucking her, the description of his "awakening" really leaving me with a feeling to have witnessed a brutal act of someone almost completely out of control, someone who is extremely egotistical, uncaring and unsympathetic. To me it felt like the description of a rape by some madman, some of the descriptions of Michael's inner monologue (if you can call it that) and how and what he says to his mom reminds me of rape scenes in movies. That guy seems to believe that by wielding his big dick he can not only dominate his mother, but the witnesses and onlookers all the same. This, in the end, was not only not about love, it wasn't even about lust, it was only about power and dominance. Another apology to the motivation of many rapists. That story should either be in another category or be headed by some sort of foreword, like other authors have the kindness to provide us with. I would have avoided this here like the plague.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too passive aggressive on son’s part. The educated mother is portrayed as completely oblivious of personal boundaries and feelings for the son. She is too passive aggressive also. They could have masturbated together at many times,Instead she just blindly teased him throughout the story. That was as frustrating to me as it was him..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way to aggressive in all terms of the aspect the son degraded insulted and pretty much raped his mother no 1 in there right mind would like this story I'm not even in my right mind and I didn't like it so with that being said you need to learn what a well written story even fantasy is before you try writing 1 which is kinda funny cause I have read a few of your stories and those wasn't no where near this bad

batman20003batman20003over 2 years ago

Loved it. Took too long for that hardness to find the wet, welcoming, home in mom

ambiosloambiosloabout 2 years ago

The plot and build up was good, the ending awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story 5 stars. Don't stop writing. A pleasure to read a story where I only saw one typo a he instead of her.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

Really well written. You took a lot of time building the characters and their relationship. It was a great story and it was a nice story at the same time. I’m ready for the next chapters, “Michael and mom get home”. “Michael and mom fuck in the park” and “Michael and mom do his father and his father’s wife” and on and on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nicely done👍

KittyLover80KittyLover80about 1 year ago

Seriously hot story. Enjoyed reading it. Additional chapters would be welcomed.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
nice

But the program this story was based on was 100% complete psycho babble bull shit! LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Even overlooking the weird setup of the retreat sessions it teased repetitively for too long with a very stupid climax that killed any sense of arousal or interest the relationship was building. The forced exhibitionism without consent was a rel mood killer. Your MC shouldn't just change personality out of the blue like that just so you can force some crazy-ass ending scene into your story. Your sex descriptions were mostly a fail everywhere along the way too. Just slightly too off to seem natural or real.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear7 months ago

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

I loved it. The right build up. The right conflicted minds, ultimately giving away to desire & lust. It was perfect

SlickerzSlickerz5 months ago

Where was this idiot writer's head stuck when he was building up the final sex scene? I mean how is that even possible mom and son sitting yet could look sideways in the mirror of their reflection and having son creep behind his mother, his hands swiping her backside, then fingering her pussy and all that crap LOL

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germany4 months ago

I'm with Slickerz and the anonymus comment that was made before HungryPapaBear's (starts with: "Even overlooking the weird setup..."). BTW, it would be a nice improvement if readers simply could give a thumbs up to comments they agree with.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Unbelievably good

Jutah3995Jutah39952 months ago

I have read the story twice now and it was very well written and spot on .5🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.