All Comments on 'Michael's Wife Goes Into Business'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
hawkeye007hawkeye007about 14 years ago
Hated it!

This story turned my stomach. Another stupid husband and worthless slut.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 14 years ago
a new low is stupid even from this shit for brain author..

this story is so bad it reads like a Penthouse Forum letters entry.

So of course she to become a whore

fumundacheezefumundacheezeabout 14 years ago
To Harry In Va

Harry, tell us all of us.why in hell you read this type story if you don't like them. You seem like someone who would shit, rub it into his chest, and then complain how bad itr smells. Of all the comments you make on this site, I could probably count on one hand the constructive comments you make to these authors that keep us all entertained for FREE. Keep up the work JPB. Some of appreciate the hell out of your endeavors.

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
I would love to hear your answer to fumundacheese Harry

Many people would like to hear....

dirtdigger1955dirtdigger1955about 14 years ago
Lemons....

to lemonade. Its the only way to look at it.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Nasty! I didn't like this story either!

What's up with the stupid/wimp husbands,

and the cheating/stupid slut wives stories lately?

Have you gone to the dark side? Just wondering.

If there was a -5 star to vote on this story would have gotten it.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Lancewm et al.,....

...what part of "angry drunken sot" did you miss??? This story DID suck, was a mail -it-in, done it before flash from the Rocky Mountain Raunchmeister. But Harry is a "SAD"--('SOT-ANGRY and DRUNKEN'). And the Denver Depraver is a vengeful instigator.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
This is an average JPB story. Nothing more than that.

Ocassionally he will write a story that lets the husband win but generally he favours these types of stories. One thing is that they always get a reaction and generally are fun to read. This story? well I am not quite sure why the wife has stayed married but then she is having her cake and eating it isn't she?

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Nice Fun Read****

Thanlks for sharing Bob.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

Logical. Your husband cheats so you become a prostitute. Yeah, that sounds about right.

Both husband and wife should catch aids and die. Fucking assholes.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
PAYBACK REVENGE SANS VERIFYING PROOF

will lead to a brutal re-pay-back. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Michael is about to confront her.

His PI has all the information he needs. In fact, when she goes out tonight, she's going to be arrested for prostitution. You see, Michael has called the Police and alerted them to her activities. She's going to jail. And when the Police find the money it will complete their evidence. Michael never answered her call when she needed him to bail her out. Since she was in jail when he filed for divorce, he was awarded all the marital assets. She spent several years in jail and when she was released she never found Michael. He was long gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No Way Anonymous

They cannot bust her for past actions since they had no proof. A PI investigation is not sufficient evidence for the DA - and the cops would not touch the case. They might set up a sting... in which case she gets busted for one case of solicitation, and since it was her first bust, get a slap on the wrist, a fine, and sent on her way - but WITH a record for solicitation/prostitution. If they could prove she had all that money, then they might sic the IRS on her for failure to declare an income and pay taxes. And yes, income from prostitution IS taxable - just as is dealing dope, etc etc etc. All income, legal or illegal must be declared to the IRS.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 8 years ago
Best thing that can happen

is the whole bunch get caught up with clap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

usual absurd JPB.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
nothing sader than a old ugly fag. Gave this a 5

to offset the asshole of LIT, the useless fag!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
vastie needs to be banned from the site, doesnt rate stories, only votes against the majority of readers

always remember women who become sluts and whores usually suffer from one of two major life problems, very low self worth and self esteem, or inability to make money any other way due to a variety of things including lack of education. 1* may HIV be nice to this couple

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I Hate Short Stories

I hate stories that are short when they could be way longer that they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
REVENGE

Should have been under the revenge heading, she found he cheated so she took her revenge in the most profitable way . I smell a divorce coming on when Hubby finds out. I hope she has hid her money away well.

A good revenge tale gave it FIVE STARS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
two worthless pieces of human garbage

wonder which will give the other AIDS 1*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No

I didn't care for this story either, but to go back a couple years, is there possibly any kind of story that HarrynVa actually lkes? I haven't seen one yet.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 5 years ago
The first sentence

is a lie; no, her husband didn't "turn her into a prostitute". She chose that course of action herself; equality entails taking responsibility for one's actions. Then again of course it wasn't written by a woman, it was written by a man imitating the woman's point of view. I had hoped that even though the evidence found in hubby's luggage was pretty incriminating it would turn out that it was somehow there innocently, so there would be a humorous "whoops" factor when she realised her revenge was misplaced (Perhaps if something less incontrovertible had been found). As for the eleven inch dick: too big for comfort for most women I would have thought, certainly from what I've read. Does it always have to entail that? Even to the end of the story there was no adequate dialogue between hubby and wife, let alone a confrontation over the evidence (Again, the first sentence, "he doesn't know"). A pot-boiler from this author who knows how to spin things out much better than this.

49greg49gregover 4 years ago
When a guy cheats on his wife ...

The wife's got every right to cheat on him. And yeah, in this story, it was hubby who started it, and if he hadn't, then she wouldn't have started fucking other men, for revenge at first, and then for fun. The money was a side issue.

But she said hubby turned her into a prostitute, but later on she says that she hasn't spent the money, because she doesn't think of herself as a pro.

Whatever floats your boat LOL.

So what we learned here is that if you're cheating on your wife, she might well be cheating on you. Especially if you spend a lot of time away from home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
When I Caught My Husband Cheating

I started my own business too. But then I found out that I had been wrong about my husband cheating. I didn't completely stop, but I have tapered off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So without talking to her husband she turns into a whore? Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A delightful yet brief and insightful take on a woman making lemonade from lemons.

Patricia169Patricia1697 months ago

very hot and adorable ! wished i was her :)

Just_WordsJust_Words2 months ago

I honestly don't believe that any woman goes into prostitution when there is another way to make a living. Maybe some enjoy the job, but it's very difficult for me to imagine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9076 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...