All Comments on 'Michelle'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 194 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic Story

What a wonderously devious mind you have. I loved your story. Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderfully inventive

Hi -

I'm not sure what you are smoking, but would you please pass it around! Why should you be the only one to have any fun?

Great story, funny, but to the point.

Keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
you talk about you and forgot the story

you were so busy building your ego and talking about you and forgot the story, itn't finish.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Knight takes queen.

The analogy to a chess match was inspired. A very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Revenge is really sweet

HDK:

What a great story. Revenge twice over for the price of one. You made my day with this tale. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
BITCH GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED

But what happened. I know that he knows that she is cheating on him, but what happened after that. Did he divorce the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderfully Done - and then What

I loved the first chapter and am greatly looking forward to what should follow.

Great Work on this chapter Author - Your talent,imagination and diligence is much appreciated. -- with High Regard

Longhorn__07Longhorn__07over 18 years ago
She Got It In End, Right?

Another one from the master. Thanks HDK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
As always-my of my favorite authors!

Great story, seems like you have been an advisor to other authors lately. Keep up the great stories!

SalamisSalamisover 18 years ago
Another good laugh

This genre is sometimes very, very somber and depressing, what with all stories of wives bearing their lover's children and cuckholding their husbands. However, I can ALWAYS count on you for a good chuckle. Dionne Warwicke indeed!!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Yeah, good laugh but

what happened???

Some way or another he has to have revenge on his boss. Get him fired someway or let his wife know about his fucking around and get him divorced and fleeced.

And he put the tape recorder under the bed.....for what? We haven't heard from it again.

gusteufgusteufover 18 years ago
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

HDK your imagination is outrageous, down right devious and very, very much appreciated. You ABSOLUTELY have to finish this one. PLEASE!

Gus

Landrious1Landrious1over 18 years ago
Great Laugh!

The Wife really got it in the end! I'd also like to see a follow up story to this. Where I live the boss could be sued for alienation of affections contributing to any divorce action as well as several different violations of the Fair Labor Practices act. Also the company could be hugely liabale as it was indicated that it was common knowlege around the office that George was a womanizer. Most companies especially large ones have a morals clause in their company handbook regarding conduct of this sort with employees and their spouses. Hubby could get majorly PAID for his trouble here and have George pay his divorce lawyers fees. I'd also let the company know he had bugged my office to further his illict activities with the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You gotta carry this one on

Preferably in the same vein. Original & very readable - like all of your stories

MinigalesMinigalesover 18 years ago
Great Start

Excellent story so far.

I hope it did not become your habit to leave us hanging on.

Thanks.

Kanga40Kanga40over 18 years ago
Shame it's the fashion

to leave stories hanging. Spoils a lot of potentially good stories.

Okay, so it ended - sort of.

But it is just another in the ever expanding list of stories authors are too lazy to complete.

And this guy knows better, he has done some truly great stuff, but now he's succumbed to the bloddy dark side.

Oh well, and another one, and another one and another one bites the dust...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superb

Top notch - very well done. Please tell me that it doesn't end here. Dying to see what you come up with next. Thanks for the "beginning" of a great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great, but is there a chapter 2?

I liked it but need more. Her "end" should not be the end of the story, please finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
this can't be the end

(no pun intended) did I miss the part of what happened to his boss and the boss's wife??

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Really hope this isn't the end

I think we can all assume what happen but I'd really like to see the aftermath of all of this. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You need one more chapter dude!

For the sake of all the old dead and half dead rock & roll stars pf the 60's finish this story. Make them both pay! Get the wife's asshole hehehehehe out the door and the other ass hole fired. Oh and have his wfe find out about them too. Come on big guy you can do it! I just loke happy endings!!

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Wonderful

Very well done. Tremendously difficult to inject some humor into what is such a devastating and huniliating betrayal, but you pull it off. Please tell me that there is going to be a continuation of this tale. Your talent is truly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MORE! MORE!

SUPERB !!!

The best laugh I've had in a long time. The way he approaches the cheating issue as a game of chess is too delicious for words. Please tell us more about how Michelle got the "POINT" about not cheating in the "END"

Please HDK don't leave this unfinished - George must still get his lesson and perhaps his wife should learn all about the affair, but that is in your hands or pen rather !

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

cageyteecageyteeover 18 years ago
I'd like to join the others

I'd like to join the others who are asking for more.I enjoyed it very much, especially the humor.

SalamisSalamisover 18 years ago
It is what it is...fully cooked

Of all the authors on this site, you know when to end a story. I marvel at your brevity of language, particularly since my tendency is to write novels. I joined the chorus asking for a second chapter to Eleanor Rigby. That story was so compelling it seemed to demand more. This story does not. You ended it at the right point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A minor point

In one paragraph, you refer to MIchelle as Linda.

Also, when recovery from surgery, even for a relatively minor procedure, one is not taken straight to a room. A stay in a recovery area is normal.

Great job building the tension and humor. Looks as though Michelle prefers men who are nasty bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it!!!!!

I loved the story, the humor and the way it was presented. Please don't let it end here. I want to see him get his revenge on both of them before he moves on.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
That was hilarious!

I hope that you plan on another chapter. You kind of left us hanging. What does he plan on doing? And the tape recorder under the bed must have some interesting, although painful to the ears, sounds on it. He really needs to get back at George.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story, but you stopped at Midgame....

You mentioned the title character liked to play chess, liked to decimate his opponent, and be the last man standing. But you ended the story at midgame. The point where he's just starting to come out on top. But you didn't add the Endgame where he pulls everything together.

I hope there is a part 2 where its all pulled together.

charleybearcharleybearover 18 years ago
Great Story

I can imagine everything else that Eric will do to finish up this story. It will be the fodder for many thoughts in the future. What would a mind like his do to finish this.

If you actually do write more you know we will love reading it, but if not, I will personally write it in my own mind as I reflect back on this work.

Thanks for your writing.

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Leave it alone.

Fantastically written.

Like the Horror of Hitchcock, we know what happened, and its consequences, just that we didn't see it happen.

Very Few Loose ends, the only one I can spot is the under-bed recorder, which would not be enough for a sequel. All it would contain is some chit chat, then some grunts, and then an almighty SCREAM.

Nope, this tale is done.

Congrats

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Really great

I hope there is a part 2 but if not I think it rates up there with Ticket to Ride. You know what they say "paybacks a bitch."

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Part 2

When will the next chaper be posted - the tape recorder under the bed just screams out for a second chapter, or was that the wife's scream?

SLC-OhioSLC-Ohioover 18 years ago
No sex at all, plot too thin, no backround,etc.

The box should have been checked 'non-erotic'. And the chess metaphor - the 'hero' really comes off as a shit, some clown who has lost all sense of intimacy in a relationship, some one who has no idea how to be a husband. And the ending - with the mapped out asault on his wife's rectum - a not too enlightened update of giving her 50 lashes. I disagree with the other comments, there is no need for a sequel to this.

X_BishopX_Bishopover 18 years ago
Next Chapter Please

HDK

Loved the story although I would have liked to have read the sex scene. I agree with the others who say there has to be a part 2. We in the audience need to read about the aftermath. How does his wife react to good old fudge packing George? How does the husband keep from laughing over the next few weeks when his wife has to sit in the donut? How does her face look when she has to face him at checkmate? Inquiring minds want to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good read

I loved it. There is a part two right???? I hope so. Would like to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HDK - Fantastic SLC-Ohio - WTF?

Another hit HDK!!!

SLC-Ohio what story are you commenting on? Your quote:

(the 'hero' really comes off as a shit, some clown who has lost all sense of intimacy in a relationship, some one who has no idea how to be a husband.)

The husband is being betrayed and cuckolded and you think he should just be a wimp and take it like you write in your stories? He sets them up to do it to themselves, he did not beat them or shoot them. If she was honest to him, this would not have happened. Or is it that you have a gender bias? I do not have preference of which gender is dishonest, I like to see betrayal put where it belongs, in the gutter. I am not talking monogamy, just honesty. Their lifestyle should include both partners. Do you not believe in honesty and trust?

Sorry about the rant HDK, keep up the excellent work and let us have a chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Second part please

Another great story, You left us with alot of questions on this one. Leads me to believe that there is a part two. I hope I am right cause I want more, you are a very good author and I look forward to many more great stories from you.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Second part please

Another great story, You left us with alot of questions on this one. Leads me to believe that there is a part two. I hope I am right cause I want more, you are a very good author and I look forward to many more great stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Check - what's happened to the mate ?

The wife has been checked in her afair, but now we need to find out what happened to her mate (George)Hopefully the revenge on him wil be just as good as it was on her.

Could only find one fault in the story - Michelle's name changed but apart from that I will give this story a rating of 12 out of 10. Please post the aftermath of the afair soon - this could easily be spread over several chapters or is that wishfull thinking

Christian von Fintel

FireFox59FireFox59over 18 years ago
LMAO

Harddaysknight, you seem to like keeping most of your stories fairly short but you've GOT to keep going with this one. So please continue with the chess match!!! I want to see him capture all of the pieces before calling CHECKMATE!!! Also glad to see you back posting. I've missed your writing.

GaCowboyGaCowboyover 18 years ago
Oitstanding!

His laughter may or may not have echoed in the hospital hallways but, I could hear it here as I read the ending.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This is a Great START

...to a story. Cheating spouses is always fertle material, and I look forward to seeing how you resolve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fDelicious!

Oh, how delightfully naughty. What a sweet revenge and novel way to get it. Laughed myself silly

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
How about a beginning of a closure?

A regular aficionado of your writing, I found myself this time jumping off my chair as I got to the end of your presentation of the story. And the end? or the ending? what did I miss? It is not the lack of complete closure of every angle in the plot which is amiss, but I did expect at least a beginning of a closure which would fit the parameters which HDK set for this story. By the end of the story, using the intriguing metaphor of a grand chess game, the moment of defeat, or even the moment in which it should become clear to both sides which side is about to loose, has not happened yet. For all the two cheaters know, the boss had tried anal sex, which he thought might be a winner, but in fact had seriously bruised the wife. Yet, they can still be only suspicious, and that’s as far as it goes. The husband has not won yet, and the revenge has not been really materialized. For the cheaters there is no necessary connection between spoiling their weekend and husband’s intervening hand. Just like in a chess game, the victory can not be in one player head’s only. He has to move the tools and the opponent has to realize that his (her) game is lost before she drops the king in defeat. If the wife thinks that she just had a mishap with her lover, the big denouement has not even started. Dare I ask for a few more good moves to see how a real story master finishes a suspended story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You HAVE to finish it

He has to confront the cheating spouse. He only got a little revenge, now she has to face the consequences of her actions. And, he also has to deal with the shit-head boss. She should be punished further, you must decide how. But boss-man has a world of shit coming Also think the girls deserve to know mom has been whoring around. As a family, they should decide her punishment, the conditions of her return (if allowed) And be on probation to all her family (and since she seems to have a tender ass, spankings seem good punishments)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The way I read it

he has figured out his wife is cheating, and he makes sure her lover fucks her in the ass. End of story. Yes there were some fancy moves and planning on his part, but that is the gist of the story. No "to be continued", or "watch for part two", or anything else. Is this maybe a sly plan on his part to get his wife into anal sex? If so I hope he will send his boss a thank you note for helping him out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Don't touch a thing. No more required.

Leave it the hell alone. It is funny, clever, and anybody who has read literotica for more than a month could provide an ending. Less is more. We don't need details of the settlement or any of that crap.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 18 years ago
Holy Kaschmolee my friend!

How may comments are enough?

As usual you exceeded the standard. As I mentioned elsewhere, when you give a perfectly good ending and people are clamoring for more, blame it on the high quality of writing and how much they like your people.

Though it would be interesting how the marriage turned out, and what happened in pursuit of the Bosses Job. I'd say the man was a goner. Be wonderful if you told us how.

Doug

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
#50 Please

No self professed serious chess player walks away from a mate before all the moves that can be made are made - in the end.

Lets see - Did I say that right? So, in the rock and roll theme - run em now captain.

Author while you are apreciated now - it can be moreso.

thebulletthebulletover 18 years ago
Up to the usual standard

I liked Michelle very much, but it was more like a long joke with a really good punch line than a story. In order to accomplish HDK's purpose, ie, to slip in that zinger of a punchline, it was necessary to end the story where it ended.

I guess like the other readers, I'd like to learn about all the things that were unsaid. Still, the author would be well justified to leave things as they stand. Saying too much more may ruin the joke.

DeadWouldDeadWouldover 18 years ago
Nice long joke??

and it is on we idiots who bothered to read it.

Bullet mentions a punch line? What punchline? What the stuff did I miss here.

I agree with Kolkore - at least the pretence of the start or an ending would have been at least somewhat fulfilling, but, nope,not even that.

Then we have the perennial Troubador, who I think started all this no endings shit a few years ago praising the story - well, big shock that one!

I think what is happening now is that many authors are coming up with these terrific story ideas and start writing. Suddenly they reach a point where they realise they have absolutely no flaming idea how to finish it off, so they stop there knowing a few pseudo intellectuals will praise their brilliance. Must make them feel really great?

The other likely possibility is that authors are now wimping out at making an ending because whether it is a reconciliation or a break up they know they will be crucified by the 50% who hate that sort of ending. What a shitty weak willed way to live a life, even if it just a 'net life'.

Get some balls, stick your neck out and give us something,

The chess analogy is great. Get back to the board and finish the game.

LeBrozLeBrozover 18 years ago
~~

An excellent and humorous vignette and what's not in the picture is left up to the reader's imagination. Leave it as is or proceed with a follow-up - either way will work. Though with it as is, thoughts of consequences boil away, envisioning Eric setting his boss up for a fall and stripping his wife's mask away - can see it now as he oh so casually mentions her affair to the nurses and as she comes home from the hospital and all her friends are abuzz with the story of her adventurous affair - putting her on the spot and silencing her sharp tongue; setting her up for a memorable fall ~ the possibilities here are endless, limited only by the reader's own vivid imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Checkmate

A chess game is not over until the king is trapped, so come on and finish the game - the king or George still needs to get trapped and the queen knocked from her place.

Please please finish the game

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryover 18 years ago
Good Story but there is more to tell

HDK, loved the story, you have a gift for telling the story of the husband who takes revenge on the cheating spouse. But, in this story, I was left wanting more.

Specifically, your story gave the real impression that there was something more going on between Michelle and George than an occasional fuck. That is why I would like to see a second part to this story. I think that Eric needs to find out who Michelle really is. Is she just a spouse who strayed but still claims to love her husband or is she a manipulative, lying, cheating bitch of a spouse who doesn't care at all about her spouse.

My main reason for wondering is the tape recorder in Eric's office. Now, maybe you just put it there to set up the ending, but it also raises signigficant questions and possibilities. If Eric is a chess player and thinking ahead, he would have to wonder why it is there. Is it business related or related to the affair? If it is related to the affair, how? Does Michelle know about it? Are George and Michelle trying to get evidence that he is screwing around so she can divorce Eric and get a good settlement? How does the tape recorder fit with George's character of a philandering bastard?

Using your theme from this part, imagine the fun you could have with George, Michelle and Eric as they dance around the tape recorder. George needs to tell Michelle something about why he treated her like he did, but if he tells Michelle about the "conversation" that Eric had with his brother, he might be screwing himself.

It's the perfect revenge scam. The best part of it is that they can't even be sure that Eric did it on purpose. They don't know that he knew about the tape recorder so it could just be a situation where he was "bragging" to his brother. Even if they know that he did it on purpose, what can they say? If either Michelle or George ever mention it or allude to it in any way, they need to admit they were having an affair and admit that they put the tape recorder in his office. Then, George gets screwed ten ways from Sunday at work.

I can just envision a story line where George and Michelle try to bluff their way through the situation while Eric goes on pretending to be clueless while he happily invents more ways to get his revenge. It could be a classic double scam.

Similarly, I would like to hear what is on the tape recorder at home. No, I don't want to hear her scream, but any pillow talk. That could go a long way to explaining exactly what is going on.

My final comment relates to Martha. At the beginning of the story you mention that George was going to tell Martha that he was going to Cleveland for the weekend so he could get away and spend the entire weekend with Michelle.

If that is the case, why would Eric call and make the floral arrangements on the phone in his office which he knows is recorded? This would seem to be counter productive to his other plan for revenge. If George knows the corsage is going to Martha, it forces him to take her to the theater Friday night and admit that Eric is going to Cleveland and not him.

Unless George dances real well, this would totally screw up the plans to spend the weekend with Michelle. Maybe they got together for a quickie while he pretends to go into the office, but Martha would probably be pretty suspicious.

Wouldn't it have made more sense for Eric to stop at a florist on the way home to order the corsage? It's an innocent enough gesture that wouldn't clue Michelle or George into the fact that he knows about them, but it would create major problems for George. I can just see Martha getting all dolled up to go to the theater on Friday night and George not showing up because he is busy screwing Michelle. Martha would be standing at the door with a frying pan when he gets home Sunday. It catches him in his lie in a way that doesn't point the finger at Eric.

Anyway, great story. I hope you consider expanding it. I would love to see where you take these characters.

I don't really care about hearing ab

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
you have the chance to write your own ending

finish your story the way you want.finish chapter2 the way you feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Makes Wife Too Dumb, Husband Too Smart

that's the "problem" with stories like this, in addition to it being like the "long joke" as noted by others.

but if the husband's assessment is valid, he should immediately re-examine it: those two kids may not be his, smart as they are.

that is, if Michelle turned out to have "cleverly" been doing her extra marital activities --- some of which are rather "heavy duty", enough to cause internal bleeding, deserving occasional EM cares like that!

again, makes the woman too dumb (a piece of meat, no more, despite what the author likes to have think: that SHE think she's really clever in her activities over her more clever husband),,,

I'm sure if there's an additional part, Michelle would be crying big tears from her hospital bed, "Honey, I love you so much; those were just sexual activities; the injuries were not intended; the brothas just got a bit carried away, 'tis all"! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
And the point was?

And there's me thinking this was an erotic site!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
To kill a fly with a canon

As many have mentioned, you weaved too many plot threads to allow for only one of them to close in a vengeful gig. As such, I admit, it was very good. but beyond that, it almost feels like killing a fly (the gig) with a canon (All the wonderful plot structure). The writing is as usual - superb.

p.s. I have no clue what the rambling of the previous two messeges were all about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hope there's more.....!

I really enjoyed this story - I just hope it hasn't ended yet - are there any more 'devious' moves to be made, yet?

If this is the end of the story, I think it ended a little too abruptly....after such a good beginning!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Too many loose ends...

I agree with others that a followup is needed. This first chapter was super great for the 'joke' as others alluded to but there are so many loose ends plus the story is left hanging. Superior writing and a fantastic ending. Keep it up and disregard those idiots who low rated you. If they can do better, let them submit a story.

RambulatorRambulatorover 18 years ago
Great

Loved it but if I know HDK he will put a ending like he did to Eleanor Rigby, as for DeadWould and others like her if they do not like what is written let them write their own stories. I know my stories need a lot!!!!!!! of improvements but if they want to make comments like they do then where are their stories so that we can comment on them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Still waiting

I am still waiting to read the next part of Michelle I just know there will be one but would like to know how long we will have to wait for it. (CAN YOU TELL US?)This has been one of the best I have read lately and am on pins and needles waiting to see how you finish it. Keep up the good writing

A faithful reader

studyingstudyingover 18 years ago
love it

You write from the same genre each time but I always look forward to the next one. Very imaginative, lot's of twists, and actually, some of the unresolved issues make it much more like real life.

Thank you for doing the work for our entertainment.

DeadWouldDeadWouldover 18 years ago
Darling Rambo

What is your problem?

I can decide if I like a movie and comment on it even if I don't make movies.

I can decide if I like a particular meal and comment on it even if I don't cook.

But, I'm not allowed to comment on a story unless I write a story?

Get your head out of your arse and look at the real world, my friend.

When Literotica's instructions say I can only leave a public comment if I have written a story for them, then, and only then, may I worry about your stupid opinion about 'no story - no comment'

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
TOPS

Thanks HDK - A jolly nice read with just enough tongue in cheek to keep it interesting. The chess idea is novel, but now you have to finish it, after all who leaves a chess game unfinished ?

Thanks for your time & effort in keeping us amused

firstknight2525firstknight2525over 18 years ago
Well

This is a good story but I haven't heard checkmate yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
whether or not

you continue the story is of course entirely up to you.

Like many other readers, I would love to see the next chapter, just because this one is so good! You get the story and the feelings across with wonderful economy, and your sense of humor adds to your work in a way that I don't really see with any other authors on the site.

Rest assured that if you do write another chapter, we will all enjoy it!

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great start

I love the plot twists and turns. I actually read "michelle Ma Belle" (the next chapter) first and feel that your story is well planned. IF you have not yet read the next chapter, you need to! It's definitely worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
was it a lie

yes hdk, it was a lie because she said it and he heard it. whats worse is you were too tired to have him call her on it.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
Revisiting a classic: I felt it was even better!

After revisiting this classic, I felt it was even better!

When I first read the story, I was impressed (along with almost every one else) by the cunning maneuvers of the husband. The way the husband operates could be likened to using the principles of Judo, namely: the attacking movements of your enemy are used against them for your own advantage. How elegant ironic and…economical! The boss and the wife set up traps – the husband uses the very same traps to let them fall into them. They coordinate information to organize their betrayal of him. He uses their coordination (and the fact that they are NOT supposed to be coordinated) to fool; confuse them and limit their maneuvers.

His boss set up a listening device. He uses this very device to spread disinformation which would lead to them inflicting on themselves the maximum pain possible.

Where I changed my view is on the question whether there should have been more in the story in terms of the aftermath of the wife’s hospitalization. Unlike my comment then, now I feel that even though the last few steps to actually present “the checkmate” have not been presented, in a way you could say that these are ‘no brainier steps’ towards the full closure. The tape would provide the proof for the sexual affair, the needed leverage for divorce proceedings AND for suing the boss for violation of all the existing work laws in the book.

Sure, I would have enjoyed two, even three, more pages of HDK’s ‘cat and mouse’ games before he swallows both wife and boss. But I could not say that it is totally necessary. Good chess players can see ahead when the game is finished even if the viewers want to continue watching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fun romp

I just have to read the second part to this story. HDK always entertains, his wit is outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is ok

The next chapter isnt near as good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
minority vote

Great story with clever ending , but for my taste, the ending was a little too vicious. Any husband who has to laugh hysetrically in the men's room at his wife in the surgical suite is a little too vindictive. to bad she didn't die .He

would have thought that was really hilarious.

the Ct. Yankee

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
Ugh...good story about trash people

Dumb dumb dumb couple. They'd be better off divorced since neither are much good at keeping themselves out of trouble or at keeping others from hurting their spouse. Pointless for these two to even be 'married'. I've met so many losers like them in real life so I have to admit that I find the story quite believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
she got in in the end by george

Well crafted and delivered. I'd like to hear any recording, at minimum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
REVENGE AND HUMOR.....I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING......

I REALLY LIKED THIS STORY....ONE OF YOUR BETTER ONES IF NOT THE BEST

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
forethought to checkmate.

crisp,clear,concise and cunningly crafted - congratulations!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
1*

Because who cares about old folks in their 50s. No man is going to make an effort to fuck some old hide.

OtazelOtazelalmost 13 years ago
To DWornock.

You got that wrong. I'd put effort into fucking a woiman in her fifties ---- but then I'm in my sixties and to me she'd be a youngster. Don't know how old you are, but enjoy your obvious youth while you can, time will come when fifty looks attractive!.

rjordanrjordanalmost 13 years ago
DWornock: A lot to learn

You have a lot to learn, not the least of which is manners. Giving an author a 1 for writing about something you are ignorant of is childish at best. When you have actual experience with women, you'll learn that women in their 50's can be some of the most exciting partners of any age. I learned that when I was in my 30's, and it's still true much later on.

Fun story. Inventive and entertaining. The kind we need to encourage, not discourage.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
i agree with the age thing rjordan

I agree with what you said about older woman and dworslut being a dumb ass, but disagree with rest. HDK acts like men have to put with a cheating slut. they don't, women out number men 4 to 1. drop the slut and move on. this husband should be saying "next"

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Just too well played -

LOL nice - I would love for you to have gone a little further and see how she explains it all to him and what was on that tape lol-

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
GAME SET MATCH

next,,,,now for a sequel. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
second part needed

It's a 5star's story material but 4 half story half stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

There needs to be more to this, it just feels unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I gave it 2 stars ....

.... you could have gotten more if you had finished the story.

user110user110about 12 years ago

this is as half-assed an effort at writing as i have ever seen.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
5 stars

Good Cruel Revenge Story. I join others for asking for a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sadly, this would have rated

as ***** but as there was only half of it there, it got much less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Come on HDK, give us a second chapter, the set up is too perfect to waste!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One star.

A 53 ye old with 16 yr old kids? Is he their grandfather? And who the fuck wants to pound some 50 yr old cunt when they could do way fucking better?

There were too many issues to completely enjoy and while it could have been a winner, instead, it was unpleasant.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Dear Anonymous

I'm 63 - my youngest son is 16 (my wife is 51) - dumbass!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
damn

this is so fucking funny - would love to hear the tape.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 I LOVE IT WHEN A DOUBLE PLAY PLAN COMES TOGETHER

and leaving room for more drama, Film at 11. TK U MLJ LV NV

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
That is WICKED!

And it really does beg for a follow-up.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
OMG

that is so perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very humorous, would love to as Paul Harvey said to hear the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dumb!

You can do better then this!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

Very good story. Glad to see there is a part two.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Michelle Series Info