All Comments on 'Michelle, Ma Melle'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 162 Comments
ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon3 months ago

Nobody fucking CARES, AngelRider.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Clever. I always appreciate how Harddaysknight's stories, like Ohio's and a few other writers', don't load down the narrative with long irrelevant passages about how the protagonist's job works, how the husband and wife got together twenty-five years ago, and so on. It's not easy to make up a story which is actually just about the unfaithfulness situation and the handling of it. I'm really tired of all the self-indulgent padding on a lot of the stories (though I will say a few authors manage to make it interesting - but just a few, in my view). I wish harddaysknight was a model for more writers, but that would require a lot more plot inventiveness than the world contains.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Firstly I apologise for not realising there was a part 2 after complaining about unfinished stories. Because there were several others like that I assumed and got it wrong. Yes this was mostly finished and answered some plot questions but what about the other woman? What happened to her? I'm guessing the MC took his secret to the grave by not admitting his part in what happened or did he become truthful and explain and hope his wife understood what happened? BardnotBard

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

I like this one - the ending wasn't as abrupt as most of your stories, even though it was short. I mean, there are a lot of unanswered questions - Will Michelle file charges with the police, certainly there is enough evidence that she was raped, especially with the hospital visit. What will happen to George? Just wrapping things up a bit better would be nice. It may not seem that important, but as a reader, we wonder what happens to these characters and it takes a bit of the wind out of the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hmm it got tied up in knots for me when you went off plot. Some of your other comments have good points too, anal sex was a bit unnecessary to the story line. Feels like your trying to create an intricate plot but rushing the job.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story, but really blackmail and then take her back give me a fkin break

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

While I'm not a huge fan of HDK, this story is excellent. I am more impressed when authors take the time to develop characters realistically. That requires faults and nuance. That this story contained a very well conceived arc, didn't hurt either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What about anal sex? Michelle's ass is now, as I understand it, quite stretched and adapted by George's rude, unexpected and unprepared actions. Thus, a cautious approach, lubrication and guilt will whisper an excited "Yes" through Michelle's mouth. The flower has already been pollinated by George, but Eric can still eat a ripe delicious berry for a long time.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Of all the stories I've read where the wife was blackmailed into sex this might be the one with the flimsiest incriminating evidence.

Without the guilt for setting Michelle up to get forcibly sodomized Eric really should have made her earn her way back into his good graces for giving into such a laughable blackmail attempt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One star because the wife should have come clean from the start. Where is the trust?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She should have trusted her husband immediately. He should have obtained much more revenge on George. George will just get another job and keep doing his thing. At the least the police should have been notified. Weak ending by the authoress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Please keep writing!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 1 year agoAuthor

To Drgwng:

Your desire to "blame" the actions of fictional characters on the author is a very bad reflection on you as the commenter, as well as on your reading comprehension issues.

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

I wanted an ending to part one. Sorry, I hadn’t realized there was a part two(2),. Great story and ending.

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

Crap. When in doubt, always blame hubby. Making him responsible in this case is a really bad reflection on the author. Wife acted in very irresponsible manner. The fact that he felt bad is an artificial writer's crutch. Low score, and deserving of less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

" I could have kept you from being hurt. That is a husband's job, and I have let you down, big time. I am glad you finally told me what is troubling you,"

The usual blame shifting bullshit. The "blackmail" plot idea almost never works. This is just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

3*s, story may have deserved more. here are my issues; 1- wife should be able to count on husband as partner and defender, she didnt but for her own wrong/stupid reasons. 2- getting blackmailed over a drunk lesbian 1 time encounter is BS, allowing herself to be blackmailed into having a cheating heterosexual encounter over those kinds of pics make her a moron. 3-she kind of deserved the anal reaming she got for a- not telling husband she needed help and b- ever thinking that a blkmailing predator would stop after 1 encounterHhes gonna get more pics more incriminatinfg as shes now fucking another man vs recieving a cunt lapping from a woman. 4- husband bears no responsibility for her anal pain as she wldnt be having them if she had confided and trusted him, his wife did absolutely everything wrong with every decision she made after being confronted w/ lesbo pics, and her punishment is guilt over betrayal and pain in her ass. rk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How can an idiot an a genius live in the same mind?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

another writer with SIMP mentality .

TajfaTajfaalmost 2 years ago

Very good but not enough retribution on his boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should not feel guilty about wife's pain. She should have trusted him and not cheated. Also, it would have been good to get Georges final reaction with a more robust ending.

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtover 2 years ago

The only possible flaw I see is the telephone conversation Eric has with the "uncle" Thomas Bender taking place in the office where there is a known recording device controlled by George.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I seriously do never get how a little blackmail would excuse cheating on your spouse. Just be honest from the get go and the whole situation can be avoided... Seriously should have dumped her as she was as much a liar as if she had intentionally cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, just a little short of a robust ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Once more an unfinished story. What happened to George after he was fired? Did his wife learn of his activities? Did she take him to the cleaners in a divorce? Who was Florence and how was Michelle a friend of hers? Etc.Etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice little ditty. Amusing glimpse of the ins and outs of corporate American life. Let's see, there is sex, religion, crime, but... no politics? Incomplete. Very, very incomplete. Whatsamatta tough guy? Ballsy enough to take on God, but not the real powers that be? Keep the jacket and wig. They suit you.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the wife deserved her ass fucking and consequences for not telling hubby about the blackmail. dont know why cunts dont realize that men may be mad about a lezzie affair but they will be incensed and enraged by a man fucking their spouse. Its possible to forgive lezzie affair but impossible to forgive 1- fucking another man and 2- not trusting hubby. So the slut will let a strange man fuck her sanctified pussy to keep lezzie cuntlapping pics from hubby? BS, idiocy and bad story line. Now finally the blackmailer is fired but he needs to be physically punished and needs to have HIS wife informed of his amorous activities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Would have liked to get Georges final reaction, etc. to make it a great story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Lots of negative comments. I liked it! I may have missed how he knew his wife was going to meet with the boss, but as it played out it was still good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Typical pretentious cheater apologists story...Wife cheats and its the husband's fault that he didn't protect his wife from her own entitled selfish decisions. Unfocused pomposity is the literary curse of our age.

It’s an unassailable truth. Infidelity HURTS people. But cheater apologists would have use believe it’s our fault for ” setting the bar of truthfulness so forbiddingly high”. You know, like when we insist “Don’t fuck other people, treat me like shit, and then lie to me about what is going on”. We need to apologize for such impossibly high standards.

For fuck’s sake where do people come up with this shit logic.

"Now I was feeling guilty! It was my fault! I knew there was a very good chance of it happening, if in fact, Michelle was having an affair with that damn asshole boss of mine."

"I had given up on my queen too soon! I could have, and should have, saved her."

"I realized that I never wanted her to suffer again and it was my duty as her husband to protect her, not cause her harm. I had not done a very good job with that!"

"It seems that I'm not everything a husband should be if you were afraid to reveal this terrible situation to me. I could have kept you from being hurt. That is a husband's job, and I have let you down, big time."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Main character is stupid and gratuitously pollutes rivers. Try to make your characters more environmentally conscious next time. Thanks.

GriscomGriscomabout 3 years ago

The plot in the second installment about the blackmail did not seem to follow from the wife's demeanor in the first installment when she could not seem to wait to get the husband out of the house fast enough. She seemed a far more willing participant in the first part than in the second.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Good story, but on second read it just ended too abruptly.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago
Mediocre

12 year old writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The only blackmail excuse that I've seen

that was plausible was the threat of a murder charge. The "I kept fucking him to keep you from finding out about the first time" excuse doesn't work.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

But honey, I HAD to let him rape me so you wouldnt find out about the other rape

but now I dont want him to rape me again so even though I was unwilling to tell you about one rape I am willing to tell you about two

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Not bad. No excuses for cheating, even blackmail!!! Should have told the truth initially...

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Good read.

Enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mediocre

Could have been a great story.

ffrank16ffrank16almost 4 years ago
Drunk and raped

And photographed so.... is logical allow this shakedown?

Is not better discuss itwith the husband?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why

Why Didn't the Wife tell her Husband .. Heck if they took Pictures of My Wife Now .. I would ask for an 8' by 10' for the wall ..My Kids have seen Us Naked Before .. I told them to Knock first .. And No We Didn't stop until We were Happy .

CSXaviCSXaviabout 4 years ago
Wife's reasoning...

Well... You have alot of great stories, so i'm a fan :)

But I just don't get Michelle's reasoning...

She gets raped and photographed... And somehow thinks her husband won't believe her?

She did nothing wrong until she agreed to fuck George...

Her marriage to Eric either sucks or she didn't really mind all that much about having sex with George behind her husbands back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good

That it was open ending, he still needs to fix his home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I would have laughed!

When she told me what she did and why I would have laughed. When she questioned why I was laughing I would have told her the entire story of how I heard what she was doing, assumed she already had an affair going on, and how I arranged for her anal assault! And then tell her about the divorce.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Good revenge on George, but. what about his lover, Florence? She must have been in on it too. Need to get some shit on her, or let George's wife know what's going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

As I go back and re-read HDK's works, quite a few that I found funny the first time around are now simply annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Lame. Blackmail never makes sense. Just mentioning sexual coercion to the police, at George's work, or the internet would probably destroy the man's life whether true or not. In fact, she should thank George for handing her all his money in a civil suit. Even Harvey Weinstein had to pay eventually and he had a whole demented political party trying to protect him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Michelle

Fucked up, figuratively and literally. With enough tv and movies every adult with the intelligence of a tomato plant knows you can't pay off a blackmailer. But if you lean towards the sun... Obviously she didn't trust or respect her husband in any way to continuously lie and then agree to fuck his boss in the marital bed. If she had been honest none of it would have happened, would I every trust her again? Doubtful, very, very doubtful. Signed: BTW

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good

You can't blame him for the anal rape. If Michele had come to him in the first place none of the other cheap would have happened. Happy ending at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife should have dumped him

He set her up to be anally raped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The first chapter was funny

All the red herrings and then the revenge. Then you tried to pawn this chapter off on us. Blackmail? Really? She lies to her husband - repeatedly. And then has sex with another man. And because of some blackmail excuse nonsense you want her husband to feel guilty and forgive her? Sorry this wasn't one of your better story endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Michelle had been wronged by three people; Florence, George, and worst of all, by me.

Nope,

She had sex and lied to her husband about it

Who allows them self to be blackmailed into being raped to avoid talking about the time they were raped?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not as good as most of your stories

This must be one of your worst. First of all, are topless photos in these days really that bad? As bad being unfaithful and let other man fuck her in the ass? Sorry, but makes no sense. She cheated because she wanted.

Then we have the cuckold husband, who knew his wife was going to be unfaithful and let it happen. Even after it happened he took her back with no consequences at all. no counseling, no etc etc... You get my point. Smell like RAAC.

And then the blackmailer boos should be in jail, not just fired. He had enough proof to send him to jail, starting with his wife giving testimony to the police and facing part of the consequences of her actions.

As many pointed out the end felt rushed was not satisfactory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
garbage

gets a one because zero isn't allowed.

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Bad choices

Wife should have talked to husband. Bringing man into marital bed always asking for trouble. Bosses wife should have been called about blackmailing and he would have been taken down before anal rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
must agree with others

Ending was rushed and considering the blacmail and rape the rapist only losing job is not much of a punishment...at least destroy his marriage...better yet rusy #24 rebar up rectum would be appropriate

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Eric's stunt became a game changer

Some asked how Eric could be so accepting of Michelle's excuse. The simple answer is the excuse didn't matter. Eric's stunt of getting George to roughly butt bang Michelle almost got her killed. Putting in motion the cause that may have ended the life of his girls' mother is not cool, no matter what she did. Recovering from almost bleeding to death should not be waved away as 'not suffering'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If I could write this well...

... I wouldn't bother posting it here. So many fierce little comments and to what end?

Anyway HDK, not your best work but still enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a cuck

His wife is still an idiot and let some guy use her ass. Just divorce her. No one can be that stupid. 1st chapter was great.. 2nd was pretty garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you

Like telling her husband in the first place woulkd not have stopped the blackmail. Once she experienced some personaal pain she decided it was time to admit. O therwise it would have continued on.

Way to blame the victim.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 7 years ago
A tepid response to his wife's blackmail and rape

It wasn't until I read "Michelle" that the beginning of this story made any sense and several other incidents in the story became clear. Why the author titled two parts of the same story differently and didn't link them for the reader is beyond me and ruined the story for me. At least a note at the beginning of this story, suggesting that "Michelle" should be read first would suffice.

Additionally, just getting his boss fired after he realizes that the bum blackmailed, raped and seriously injured his wife is a pitiful, totally inadequate response. He had all his bosses tapes, videos, etc. and could have caused havoc with the guy and his marriage maybe even jail time. And what about the bitch that set up Michelle in the first place. Her deserves a little pay back also. I hope either the author or someone else finishes this story with some serious consequences for both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* because the cuckold faggot didnt divorce the whore

hope she gives him aids sooner rather than later .

1*

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago
Allergy to endings

Seems like the author is allergic to actually finishing his stories, even with this second chapter, he couldn't help himself from keeping it open with the last line.

Not to mention the work still needed regarding the marriage, if he actually wants to keep the wife.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago
Reason for divorce: stupidity

He had way too much guilt for supposedly giving up his queen, it was her stupidity that did it, by compounding a wrong, with an even bigger one, and then believing that a blackmailer would keep his word.

frankly he is way too lenient on Michelle, and should at least consider divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
terrible

cuck shit .

cheating whore apologist .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Harddaysknight one of the original ....

.... cheating WHORE wife Apologist! This writer couldn't "burn the bitch" if she was soaked in gasoline and he was holding a blow torch!

Here's an opportunity to prove this anon wrong HDK which I hope you are "man" enough to accept and won't "wimp" out on! The challenge is to write a BTB story without your usual female excuses like "I was also having a lot of hot flashes, and when it mixed with the wine, I went stupid" (see story above), where the "wronged" husband is actually in the right, he knows "it", she knows "it" and "real" consequences to **her** are the results of her actions .... and those consequences do not include your usual "punishment" (the husband moving into the guest bedroom for a week, him giving her the silent treatment for a month before rolling over and playing dead like the family dog or whatever excuse(s) that you have used in the past to save the guilty wife). A story that is so totally out of character for you that your readers (and there are quite a few judging by the comments to this submission) check the author's name to make sure it is you!

Why should you accept this challenge? No real reason other than to show the audience you can escape your comfort zone, that you can get back at a**hole anons like this one and "maybe" be thought of as a author whose "label" is not completely correct!

Frankly it's doubtful you will read this much less act up it but stranger things have happened! For once prove me/us wrong!

As they say "the balls in your court" so don't dribble it off your foot.

Signed .... "Another a**hole Anon"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WHAT IS A COMMENT?

Basically we blow sunshine up the Authors ass (arse) If the story is crap we blow shit over him! If the Author says we talk shit, then we dump shit on him/her! If the Author says that this is absolute garbage, we go to the trash can symbol and we dump him/her like trash! VERY INTERESTING; YES ! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not to bad

You got to emasculate and blame the white male and setup a reconciliation and create empathy for the cheater.

Quite skillfully.

Well done.

green117green117over 7 years ago
BTW - @ previous comment

For the anony previous, just in case you have similar ideas...

Rape occured when the blackmail was put in play, not when she said no. Constrained choice is the indicator, not some notion of a negotiation.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
2 stars

She should have talked to her husband.

A serious crime was committed. His wife was raped!!!

When she said no, it became rape. It was rape by coercion before that.

Charges needed pressed.

Interesting tale but poor outcome.

Pappy7Pappy7about 8 years ago
I agree with the people who

say that he was being too hard on himself. He had no way of knowing that she wasn't an enthusiastic participant. Seemed that she was so cool, calm and collected when the trysts for that weekend were being set up. So when he found out she appeared to be actively engaged. She kept trying to make sure he was out of town and was oh so careful not to let anything show to hubby. Too practiced by a lot. So that would lead him to do what he did. She was the one who betrayed him, not the boss. The boss was the one who manipulated and humiliated him, but that's not the same thing. First of all why was a 40 year old woman swimming nude with another woman and drinking to the point of passing out. She also had to suspect that the other woman was a lizard, women usually pick up on who wants their pussy. So, she put herself into that position and supposedly was set up and had pictures taken. She shouldn't have been in that place to begin with. I think it had to be more than just a slight error in judgement, probably an experiment gone wrong. Doesn't matter. She was where she was and doing what she shouldn't have been doing. She was hiding more than the pictures in that case and it would explain why she couldn't come clean to hubby. So, sympathy? Not so much. Sympathy is just a word in the dictionary that you can find between shit and syphilis.

She was wrong and her initial story was just plausible enough that he could have gotten past that. After a lot of communication on his part. He had to make it clear to his wife that she was responsible for what happened with the woman. But, there could be no getting by the giving in to blackmail and remaining silent. Not just once but two weekends. Dumb pussy. It's about like she told him, she must have been stupid when she married him and he would be forced to reply, well, I guess you were but I was so horny I didn't notice. Was a good read. You are a hell of a writer, a little cucky sometimes for my taste, but even then it is well written.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 8 years ago
Blackmail

As I've said MANY times,why do MORE under the threat of blackmail than whatever you're being blackmailed with?

So,to keep pictures of a woman eating her out from being revealed, she'll have sex with her husband's boss?!

Not only does not make sense on ANY level, but even if it somehow DID, what guarantee does she have that ALL copies of the pictures will be destroyed,or that the sex isn't being recorded, because you can surely trust a blackmailer, right?

dissmissdissmissabout 8 years ago
so this was intended as a 2 part story

Ok, so you decided to give us closure? We have an ending !!

This was nowhere near as good as your earlier effort.

It seemed rushed, almost like you couldn't be bothered.

Sorry.

I was so disappointed because I really liked your story idea and the way the characters were set up.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago
Does the reason matter?

I can't see why he is so accepting of her blackmail excuse, or willing to stick with her, she showed clearly that she didn't trust him, and by cheating, she showed that he shouldn't trust her.

Worse she showed rank stupidity by believing a blackmailer, and the protagonist doesn't seem like the kind of guy that wants to be married to a stupid woman.

On the other hand if he cares about keeping his wife, George got of lightly by just losing his job, it would be nice to see a bit more actual revenge for how George hurt her, than just him being favoured by the whims of fate.

For that matter, the husband is also fairly stupid, he should have checked the harddrive and other stuff to see if George had blackmailed others, that kind of proof could have led to a lengthy prison stay and a way to ensure that George's marriage is ruined.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

First, you can't feel sorry for her. She kept this secret from her husband and that is what caused all her problems. He certainly believed her when she told him. Why would she think he wouldn't believe her if she told him when it happened? Everything indicated to him that she was cheating on him, which she actually was. It's too bad she got hurt like she did but honesty would have been her friend.

I would have liked for him to have kept the information he threw away. It might have had information about other women he might have coerced into having sex with him. Besides losing his job he might have had a nice divorce case against him along with some possible criminal charges.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Blame

I was greatly entertyained until you did the blame the victim thing.

It's true she got hurt.

The basic solution was to let her husband only have his cock near that position.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
to the previous comment.

And its earlier comments.

Do you realise that the majority of rapes go unreported?

A very quick Google search confirms that fact.

krosis666krosis666almost 9 years ago
And yes, you may have guessed

I like a good debate, whether I'm in the right, or not! If nothing else, it helps to reinforce one side, or the other. It's healthy, so long as you're open to changing your mind on something, when given valid reason, as others have proven to me! I welcome intelligent debate, (Even though I lack that same intelligence!), as it helps keep me grounded. (I tend to let my overly sceptical side win, otherwise) So keep the comments coming!

krosis666krosis666almost 9 years ago
@KarenE

You talk about 'creating facts' in order to fit my scenario, but it's just that, a scenario. Another way to look at things. I would much prefer to offer a dissenting take, than to blindly overlook stated facts, in order to suit YOUR romanticised view! Yes, I made up a scenario, unlikely as it may be, but it's about as believable as this story was, given the stated facts! As I said previously, the question still remains unanswered. If her version is to be believed, then she was sexually assaulted, so WHY did she not report it, or tell her husband? How many rape victims do you know that not only keep it secret, (yes that happens, sadly), but THEN go back for MORE? And not only that, but to actively HELP to get her husband out of the way, in order to facilitate it? Especially when her husband cleverly, if unwittingly, gave her a way to NOT have Dean come around!

You have commented a few times on my 'Changing the facts to suit my version of events', but that's my prerogative, so don't get offended at my different take, or use of simple logic. Besides, are you any different? In overlooking logical facts to suit YOUR 'happy ending' fetish, you do the same, except from to opposite end. That's your right, because we ALL read for different reasons, so don't deny me MY right to read how I want! After all, how does my OPINION harm you, besides offering the thought that not everyone thinks exactly the same way as you! Being in a majority doesn't make you automatically right, the same way that thinking differently doesn't automatically make someone wrong! If a herd of cattle stampedes towards a cliff, and one stays behind, is that one wrong for not following the crowd?

I'm not so arrogant as to say I'm right about my 'scenario', because I'm most likely not, but at least I have the capacity to recognize that I can be wrong, (and often I am, sue me), unlike some!

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000almost 9 years ago
Good.

I feel sorry for her and all, but she only hurt herself by not telling her husband. I get it. That kind of thing can be humiliating to tell your husband but nothing good comes from not telling him. Hubby felt horrible for what he indirectly did to her but he did that because he thought there was true infidelity in the works. By not telling him, Michelle insured her own rape. Hubby shouldn't feel that bad over this. This whole mess could've been avoided by her actions only. If I were him, there wouldn't be a divorce but couples' counseling would definitely be absolute. The trust wasn't broken, only mishandled so it can repaired, in this case.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
Very nice handling re

getting the evidence. Our hero, as described, was not the right person to get the video evidence.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
2nd read

i think, but as a loving husband for years, whenever the wife is hurt in any way, the hubby feels it, big time, and self tests himself to see if there is anything he can do, or have done to prevent it from happening. it's a logical step for (loving) hubby every time, if for no other reason than so it doesn't happen again.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Re-reading

Once again, he is too hard on himself.

It was Michelle who put herself in a position that there were able to be photos that would be worth submitting to George in order to suppress them.

And it was Michelle who didn’t trust enough in her husband’s love to come clean to him so that he could protect her.

“I could have stopped it, but instead, I had allowed it.”

How could you have stopped it if you didn’t even KNOW about it?

Although, as we have seen with the blackmail, honesty is usually the best policy, but I agree with his decision not to tell her about his part in everything. While an uninvolved third party can see how his actions were reasonable under the circumstances, he can’t be sure of her reaction.

Again responding to krosis666, since she mentioned going to see Florence White with no reaction from him, we can more likely assume that he AT LEAST knew who she was if he didn’t know her personally. The only concession I will make is that it IS a remarkable coincidence that one of Michelle’s girlfriends JUST HAPPENED to be the secret mistress of his boss.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

thanks for the offering.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
I DONT KNOW, YET....THE WORDS

ShahMat have not been uttered, yet. TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Too Hard On Himself

Hubby is too hard on himself.

Given what he knew, and his wife's obvious lies, he was quite justified in his actions.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@krosis666

Once AGAIN, you invent your own facts to buttress your opinions.

NOWHERE is it indicated that he didn't know who Florence was or that she couldn't have known her well enough to skinny dip.

I do agree that she should have just told her husband what happened, but that is a fairly understandable lapse in judgement, not proof of an affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dear HDK

I never cease to be amazed at the totally divergent comments you receive from your readers. A select few really do get the gist of your comedic view of our humanity and sexual failings.

Jeez... some do get so serious... almost writing small stories in protest at perceived 'wrongdoings' by some unfortunate wife whose 'sin' has been to fall and fail at a moment of unexpected weakness and/or be trapped by an artful dodger.

Well, we are all human, we all fail somewhere along the line, all I see you doing is taking an idea, scripting a fun story full of twists and turns and trying to end the tale in an upbeat manner.

I'm always smiling at the end, that's what I like and why I read your work. Please don't change... ever!

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Doesn't ring true

If Michelle's story is to be believed, she was raped. TWICE! Yet she made absolutely zero effort to report them. If fact, she AGREED to be "raped" the second time, in order to conceal the first one! She actually went out of her way to ensure it happened the second time! If her story is true, and she woke to find the secret girlfriend of her husbands boss eating her pussy, then that was a sexual assault. Why did she hide this fact to begin with? Why not tell hubby? After all, there would have been nothing to forgive. Just tell hubby, report the crime, and be consoled by a supportive husband. Unless....unless there was more to it. Maybe she was afraid of hubby finding out about an ongoing lesbian affair. What are the odds of her knowing and being comfortable enough to get naked with a woman, who just happens to be the secret lover of her husband's boss? A woman her husband knew NOTHING about, or ever met! How, exactly, did she know this woman well enough to be comfortably naked around, and yet have NEVER ONCE mentioned her to her husband of 12years?

Why did she agree to fuck hubby's boss? If her tale was true, then Florence raped her. Even if it was consensual, a husband is more likely to forgive sex with another woman, than with another man. Especially another man he knows, and dislikes! So, why agree to sex with George? Unless there was more to it, or she WANTED to! Or did the pictures show something that COULD be used as blackmail, such as her active involvement and obvious enjoyment of being with Florence, or perhaps, others, and NOT the supposed 'rape' by her secret and naked friend? Perhaps, she didn't know exactly what photos were taken, so agreed to fuck George, just to cover all bases? At no point in the story did Eric actually SEE any photographs! He merely took memory cards, and threw them in the river, without ever reviewing them! Because, for the life of me, I cannot thing of another reason for a supposed rape victim to AGREE to, and actively set up a SECOND rape, just to hide the first one!

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!

I love your plot twists; they're inventive and surprising. If I have any criticisms about your tales, it would be to flesh them out at the endings. Let's face it, if you're not a sick cuck, Loving Wives stories are read to see the bitch (or bastard as in this case) get their just rewards; and as previously commented, it would have been nice to see George's demise detailed fully.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 10 years ago
Pathetic

Did the author actually read Michelle and note how he had written his characters originally before writing this joke of a story?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Damn

I'm shocked. I'm actually surprised. This was a total cop-out from the original. She was a total cheating whore looking forward to fucking the boss in chapter 1. Here you turned her into a innocent victim being blackmailed by the boss and his wife. What the fuck? I don't get it.

one star

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
Story won't be complete until he does one other thing.

Exact some physical retribution on old George. Do it or get it done.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago

I'm glad he held on to the wife. Yeah, she should have come clean and told her husband before she went out and got fucked. She was at fault for that. But she didn't go out and have an affair on him. She wasn't getting anything from the fucking. In fact, the fucking was actually a punishment. She ended up in the hospital. This is a case of a lesson learned, and a relationship that was probably made stronger. I'm sure that this kind of thing would never happen again. I would like to find out what happened to the pics though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Together we were a pretty pathetic couple."

You sure as hell are a pathetic girly couple.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
Wow! Another 5* story!

With enough twists and turns to make it even more interesting!

An interesting use of several rather different themes.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
NICE! What goes around comes around in a manner of speaking.

A good solid story with a very valid reconciliation. A sexual predator like the character George in this story is difficult to deal with especially when you factor in his institutional authority and the husband's boss. Very frightening situation for the poor wife. This doesn't dismiss her abhorrent behavior or in anyway strengthen her position. The fact that communication wasn't happening between husband and wife wasn't helpful to their marriage and their marriage was more vulnerable as a result. This story was expertly prepared and presented in a very readable fashion and fun to boot. Thank you!

avidreader123avidreader123over 10 years ago
Two Things

I agree with others, should have told the husband. Also, I hope George's wife found out what the asshole was up to. It would also be nice if someone be the shit out of him and crushed his balls, because a prick like this is just going to keep doing this to someone else's wife.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 10 years ago
Fanfare, what are you smoking?

Fight for a cheating skank who disrespected him? She broke the vows, she pays the price. I'm all for open marriage and such, but cheating is different. If the husband is merciful, that is his right, but he has every right to kick her to the curb AND seek custody, which husbands in such cases really should have, at least jointly. Have to minimize the bad influence of the mother, after all. I'm no prude, but cheating wives by definition are liars and selfishly impose double standards through duplicity and deceit. Such a wife has forfeited any protection, adoration, etc. under the wedding vows that she violated. Same goes for the husband. If the wife kicks a cheating husband to the curb, that is her right as well. The only caveat is that if one takes a spouse back, one should only punish them for so long, or else a reconciliation is pointless and the marriage is poisoned by continued bitterness and torment. Payback, yes, but not payback for life.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Michelle Previous Part
Michelle Series Info

SIMILAR Stories