Michelle Meets Her First Dom...

Story Info
Cheerleader meets a Dom under the bleachers...
2.1k words
4.4
8.3k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle felt her stomach twist once again - it happened every time she caught David looking over at her during squad practice.

He was the strong, silent type. Handsome too, in his own, but it was the way he looked at her that always made Michelle flush and flustered and feel a pull. Like a wolf. And she was his snack...

"'Chelle!"

She snapped back to reality, and realized the other girls had already started packing up their bags and sports bottles.

"Are you coming with or not?" Stacy said with a hint of frustration.

She felt split in two: part of her wanted to go with the squad back to the gym, part of her wanted to stare at David a little while longer, maybe even talk to him again. Their first conversation alluded that there was much more between them than just sexual glances and fantasies.

"I'm not ready yet..." Michelle answered.

"Uh huh. DM me later."

"Yep." And with that, Michelle turned to her things, stepping away from David. She took her time, and had a devilish idea in mind.

As she reached for her things Michelle bent over to pick them up instead of being down. This move would have given anyone on the Home side of the field a spectacular view of her 18 year old butt, but she meant to show it off to only one person.

With a quick peak, she checked to see if David was gawking.

Her heart dropped and immediately felt a flood of embarrassment: he wasn't even there anymore.

A quick glance around revealed that she was basically the only one left besides two track members off in the distance.

She hurried to collect her things and be off, her face red and cheeks burning with her moment of indiscretion.

———-

Yet when she reached the field's gate a calm voice called from several yards away.

"Michelle."

It wasn't a plea, as she expected from many other of her thirsties, nor was it a yell, like someone trying too hard. It was lush, and stern, yet polite. She couldn't not stop in her tracks - because she had heard this voice before.

It was David, looking at her with a ferocious, intense gaze.

"Hi."

Her response was drawn out, fluid, like she wanted only one thing right now.

And David knew it.

He approached her: calm, patient, much like timbre of his voice, and he focused on her alone, as if the world faded away and she was the only thing that remained.

"I was just headed to the gym." She said softly, melting as he drew closer.

"Please stay for a moment." He stated. And she noted the tone of his voice. Because it wasn't a question. Or a remark. It was subtle, almost fleeting, but there was no mistaking, it was a command. Much like their first encounter, when they had exchanged names, David seemed to dominate the space around him. And she drew herself in, and it made her feel small, and special, and gravitated toward the mystery that lay behind his eyes and posture.

This time, however, there were no class or friend distractions to pull her away. No, this time she was rooted to the ground and not going anywhere. And David knew that, too.

———-

"You looked really great out there today." David said with a smile. Such a devilish grin! But she knew he meant the compliment, too, and it made her flush.

She laughed it off, "But I didn't do anything!".

Glancing up, she saw that David had stopped smiling and looked stern, intimidating almost.

"Please accept my compliment. I meant it..."

Michelle felt embarrassed a little. She hadn't meant to be rude, but she was cute and accustomed to hearing compliments all the time.

"... I don't give them often. Or freely, without being deserved." He added.

That made Michelle feel small, and humbled, and made her want to apologize for her slight.

"Thank you, David." She said instead.

He eased. "You're very welcome, Michelle, it was definitely my pleasure. And I didn't say you worked really hard out there today, I said you looked really great out there today."

Michelle was becoming flush and her stomach twisted. There again was his tone, his primal look, that made her feel like she could be devoured at any time.

"Michelle, when we first met, how did I make you feel?" David spoke softly. His question startled her. No one had ever asked her that before so point blank, so simple yet so profound.

"Fine, I guess. Why?" Michelle asked, genuinely inquisitive.

"Just fine? Did you feel the world stop and with it, find yourself wanting me to guide you to your next class?" David asked politely.

"I guess... I mean, I knew where my next class was..." this questioning was starting to make Michelle feel a little awkward.

"But did you want me to lead you there?" David persisted.

And thinking back on it, Michelle was shocked. Yes, this is exactly what she had wanted. For David to take her to her next class. Not hand in hand, like that other classroom nonsense, but to TAKE her there. It was hard to describe how hard the feeling rushed back, and she found herself flustered but nodding.

"I thought as much." David nodded approvingly. "Michelle, do you know what a 'Dom' is?"

She shook her head no.

———-

"And do you know what a submissive is?" He asked, in the same calm, unassuming tone.

Hearing the word escape from David's lips had a physical reaction inside Michelle's stomach. It was as if everything lined up in her core, and her entire pelvis clenched hard, and she found herself starting to ache. And desperate to rub between her legs just a little.

"N...no."

"But you can guess what they refer to, can't you?" David had leaned in, as if to whisper a secret that only a few people had ever heard told.

"I... I don't know..." Michelle whispered.

"Well I am a Dom. So while in my presence, what do you think that makes you?" David's gaze bore right through her soul, past her stomach, and straight down to Michelle's now throbbing clit.

"A submissive?" She asked.

"It's not a question. Say it properly." David commanded again softly.

"... a submissive." Michelle said.

And with that utterance her cheerleader panties almost flooded. She knew exactly what it meant without further explanation. It meant that David was in control, and she was more then okay with that.

____________

"A Submissive, that's right. My, you are a fast learner, aren't you?" David smiled and nodded in approval, giving Michelle a much-needed sense of relief: his smile made her smile. But she could feel more than that - she wanted to be the reason he smiled. The thought had her perplexed but it seemed such a natural thing. After all, isn't that why she had been so eager to show off to him earlier? To make him smile?

All of this raced through her mind in a flash. She could only return his gaze for a moment, but in that moment she again had the feeling that he was in complete control of what was happening, not only what she was thinking, but also what was happening with her body. Her heart was pounding and she could feel her legs quiver more than a little - a recognizable symptom from the nights spent in her own bed under the covers.

"Yes, that's right..." he repeated, now standing directly above her. It was if he could read her mind, and even if he couldn't, her body language was speaking in volumes.

"... such a fast learner indeed." His words purred in her ears, and she began to swoon. "You look faint. I'm going to hold you steady, okay?"

"Yes please..." Michelle whispered, and in an instant she found herself in his embrace. Not in an aggressive way but it was the same as his tone: Assertive. Stern. And in total control, but clearly exercising such profound restraint not to take her right then and there. And in her daze she'd allow him to do this. She wanted it even...

Her eyes were still half closed when she felt his hand gracefully touch and then slide across the side of her neck, up into the bottom of her hairline, coming to rest at the back with just the slightest of grips.

He then lead her closer under the bleachers to a space more private. Michelle barely noticed - as soon as she felt his touch she began to drift.

"Float back to me, little sub". David's voice returned her to the here and now, but it was his gaze that sent her melting when she opened her eyes again.

______

She felt something behind then so completely carnal, so captivating, she saw herself in what could only be described as prey in the eyes of something so primal. She was snared, and was his to own, and claim. A peaceful bliss set upon her like nothing she had felt. Giving in allowed her a type of freedom she had never experienced.

"Mmmm... I'm here", Michelle sighed.

"Sir."

"I'm here, Sir". The word melted from her lips, along with the rest of her resilience.

"Mmm... that's my good girl." David uttered in her ear, softly, tenderly, further reinforcing his approval.

"Thank you, Sir". Her second use was the most natural moniker she'd ever spoken aloud. It was confirmation that he was no longer David and she no longer Michelle. Only Sir. And his sub.

The grip on her neck tightened deliciously, and she felt him press against her for a moment. She audibly whined when his body moved away, but it was replaced by something else. One one hand he held her firmly in his grasp, but the other was now on her hip. Further claim. Further ownership.

"You are welcome, little sub. I think you've earned a reward for learning so fast, don't you?" David said.

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir." Michelle cooed.

David turned the hand on her hip inward, and slid it across her stomach, over the folds of her uniform, the starch on the fabric making a rough sound against the palm of his hand. He paused for a moment, and then, breathing in, gripped the back of her neck tighter, forcing her to instinctually breathe in as well.

And when her lungs reached their apex, David swiftly brought his hand down, down, down, until he was cupping her mound, fingertips rubbing along the outside of her wetness.

She almost gushed right then and there, shivering and shaking it was such a powerful, full-body engagement.

———

"Mmm... thats's it. My, and you are wet, aren't you? You naughty little thing, you've soaked right through your panties AND your briefs." David said, words like silk across her clit just as soft and tender as his hand was.

"Yes, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir." Michelle uttered.

"That's okay, little sub. I know you didn't have a choice. Your body is reacting naturally to me."

"Mmmm... ffffuckkk, Sir..." Michelle was writhing, grinding into David's palm, his fingers wrecking havoc on her ability to concentrate or think of anything besides being touched.

"I think it's time we got you out of those. Take them off. Now." His tone again.

Michelle unzipped the skirt at the back, and in one movement slipped her thumbs into the waist bands and pulled everything down, revealing herself completely to him. She was a good sub and would do as she was told.

David never took a hand off her. Even when she was briefly bent over, stepping out of her panties and skirt, his hand merely rested on her head. Now that she was upright again he simply returned his clasp. But his other hand...

"Ahhhhh... that's better, isn't it?" David nodded as the words spilled out, but Michelle was too far gone by that point. He had placed his hand on her mound again, smooth and soft from her prepping for Friday's game, and now his fingers had slid in, and up, and where rubbing in and out of her, opening her, slick and hot and slippery. She was a mess down there and loved the feeling completely.

"Ye...yess, Ssir..." she muttered. She had lost all composure, and become desperate for his touch and embrace and claim. And David knew that, as well.

He slipped his hand away, leaving her gasping, and aching for him to continue.

"Down." No motion, no innuendo, not even a hand signal, David's single word was crystal clear and said with such finality that Michelle didn't have the option to consider it for a second. It wasn't her choice anymore. She kneeled down, and opened her mouth willingly.

"No, little sub. You don't get that til you've earned it."

______