Michelle Meets Her First Dom... Pt. 02

Story Info
Cheerleader Michelle continues to submit to David.
1.7k words
4.57
7.8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though Michelle was still floating hard being in David's dominating presence his remark stunned her a bit. No guy had ever denied her when she'd wanted to go down on them - if anything, it's all they ever went on about. She thought herself skilled in the art, and even sometimes used it to her advantage, so David's self-imposed restraint made her frustrated: she wanted to show him what a good girl she was, and have him compliment her on her skills in return. That he was denying her the opportunity made her want to do it all the more and deepened her sense that he was in total control.

"What can I do, Sir?" Michelle pleaded. "How do I earn it?"

She found herself staring at his waist and looking back at his calm, deep eyes, hoping for him to give her purpose and direction so that she may please him.

"You may start with removing the rest of your outfit." David replied.

Michelle's squad uniform was of course a wreck by this point. Her briefs and panties were completely soaked and her top was in disarray - shoulders offset and the ribbing in all the wrong places. Feeling it on her skin now felt wrong, that it had to be removed, that she had to be naked for David because that is what he wanted from her.

Michelle began to strip right there under the bleachers, but David laid his hand on her.

"Slow down, little one. You are exposing yourself to me, and I want to enjoy the moment." he said, with such a lushness in his voice that Michelle felt even more incentivized to be quick.

Disregarding that they were in broad daylight, and on school grounds no less, Michelle thought she should try and tease David, to turn this into an opportunity to regain control and make him want her just as all the other boys did.

David was having none of it. The first time she looked at him with a sultry expression he stepped forward, intimidating and making Michelle once again feel small.

"You are here for me, little one, and not the other way around. Do you understand?"

David's tone was patient, but again stern.

Michelle felt like she had overstepped her bounds and sought quickly to make up for it.

As her top fell from her arm and hand, revealing her wonderful chest, David gave her such a positive response that she was embarrassed to ever have though of teasing him.

"Mmmm.... you have such a lovely figure, little sub. I'm going to enjoy you thoroughly."

------

There again was the premise that he was a Primal force, and she was his prey. It made Michelle swoon and flush, and caused her large, recently pierced nipples to constrict and tighten - an involuntary response to David's compliment that would not be the last.

"And now the bottoms." David instructed.

And as Michelle peeled off her panties, their wetness slick and slippery as they fell from her, she was again swooning. She was completely naked, exposed for everyone to see, but it didn't matter at all. She meant it only for David, only for Sir, only for her Dom.

"And now sit down" David said patiently again.

Sitting on her briefs, Michelle gave David a full view of her body: it's curves, it's flaws, everything her physical form offered was on display for him to enjoy. Leaning back, the hard concrete cold against the palms of her hands, forced her chest to jut out even further.

Any of the guys who were after her would have cum in their pants right then and there just on sight. But not David - he was far too controlled for that and Michelle respected him even more for it.

Being bold, she decided to honor and recognize that respect. Looking up at him, she began to spread her legs open, showing her wetness. She was pink and swollen and slick, having made such a mess in her panties already. Exposing herself like this made Michelle flush and burn in unbelievable ways, but all of it seemed to be centered and focused right on her now- throbbing clit.

"Ah, so you want to show me just how naughty you can be, is that it?" David asked with such guile.

"Mmhmm, yes Sir." Michelle answered in return. Hearing him say the word 'naughty' forced Michelle to instantly touch her clit, needing to get some relief from the terrible ache between her legs.

David knelt next to her and whispered in her ear:

"I didn't give you permission to do that, did I?"

It wasn't a question.

Michelle immediately stopped rubbing, and the ache increased 10-fold. It was the worst of all teases, and she felt it was exactly what she deserved, having tried to tease David just moments ago.

"But I understand what it is you need...." David said as he stood up.

Standing above her now, Michelle felt both intimidated and innately protected in David's presence. He was tall, really tall actually, with a strong lean athletic build. She had already felt his strong grip, but beyond seeing the muscles in his arms and chest she recognized a new type of inner strength. He was quick - as though no one would ever get the jump on him should one ever try. His physical presence matched his personal demeanor and again it made Michelle feel like his prey.

Michelle's mouth began to salivate. She wanted to taste him - and David knew that too.

"Sit up, little one", David said, guiding his hand reach down to hold her head lightly.

Michelle swung up to her knees, and focused directly on David's growing bulge. David, holding her head still, unbuckled his pants and lowered the zipper, the sound to be imbedded in Michelle's memory for all time.

She was going to take what he gave her, and he was going to own her, and she started to whimper ever so slightly.

"I know, my little sub, I know. I understand."

Michelle could only nod as David's cock sprung free.

It was thick, and hard as a rock, and Michelle could already see pre-cum had begun to form at it's tip. Unique veins appeared each time David pulsed, matching his heartbeat and his heightened posture. Just like his physical presence and personal persona, David's cock matched him in every way: it's wasn't the source of his power - it simply added to everything he was.

"Now open, little sub, it's time to take me in your mouth...." David said softly.

That he wasn't crude or immature about claiming Michelle only made her fall deeper into her space. She wasn't giving him a blowjob, she was pleasing him. She wasn't sucking him off, she was offering herself in a sexual way - one of many that she was sure would follow.

David's cock flexed between her lips, and she found its silkiness absolutely divine. Hard, yet smooth, and well taken care of. And within moments, Michelle found herself thinking that it tasted as good as it looked.

Yes: David's cock felt good in her mouth, sucking and licking and tonguing him, enjoying the heat and intensity the moment brought.

She could taste his precum now, and wanted to lap that up along with the rest of him.

David flexed hard, and grunted and moaned in conjunction, forcing Michelle to whimper and moan in retort. He was enjoying this, and she felt proud to be such a good girl for his pleasure.

Not realizing it at first, Michelle started to recognize that the sounds David was making weren't actually grunts: they were growls.

Low, and long, there was a rumble that was emanating from his very core - actual Primal growls. The utterance caused Michelle to melt, and her role as his prey was secured and complete.

----

".... now you may begin to rub, my little sub" David's voice was deep and low and heated.

Michelle instantly laid one hand on David's leg for balance while the other found it's mark. Her clit had started to spasm as she took him, and that first rub made her audibly gasp aloud.

"Yessss...." David whispered. "Good girlllll....."

His thrusts had become more feverish, more intense. Each time he slid in Michelle dropped her jaw to take him. The feeling made her more than a little light headed, and her awareness of her surroundings all but faded.

Michelle had begun to slobber and spit and drool as her body lubricated itself - a natural reaction to the act. The more of a mess she made the more David claimed her, sliding his cock in again and again. Things were getting down right filthy, and through their mutual growls and groans it became quite obvious: Michelle was getting facefucked.

Just as with before David had again taken control of her body. He was using her mouth to pleasuring himself, and the deeper he went the more Michelle wanted to take him in. He was filing her up, and it felt soooo good to be in such an amazing submissive space.

Michelle coughed and sputtered a couple of times, and David slowed down and pulled out, allowing her to catch her breathe. He took the moment to rub his hard cock across her face, smearing the mess on her lips and cheeks and nose. She enjoyed the lightheadedness - that she was cockworshipping, and wanted more of it.

"Open your throat, little sub." David commanded.

Michelle checked herself, and found that she could indeed open her throat at will. And with this, she gulped down David's thick hard cock in one go, and buried it right to the hilt down her gullet. David absolutely groaned, and Michelle's throbbing aching swollen clit almost spasmed right then and there.

They were both in a trance, Michelle now getting throatfucked again and again, drool and spittle and mess dripping from her mouth and lips and chin. David was in a constant state of deep low growls, literally using Michelle's mouth, her wet slippery fuckhole, to jack off with. Michelle wanted this to both go on forever and for David to use her completely.

The rubbing between her legs was so intense she had started to leak and though she wanted more than anything to get off she knew better than to do that without permission.

In a roar, David pulled away from the swollen tight confines of his filthy submissive cocksleave. He wasn't done, not by a long shot, but needed to claim Michelle another way.