All Comments on 'Michelle: The Bachelorette Party Ch. 02'

by litchipking

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot & Witty

I am astounded at the vehement comments that were left. I found your story fun and entertaing. Love your sense of humor and you had me laughing out loud a number of times. I would love to read more Michelle adventures and would encourage you to continue. Oh yeah, in between LOL I did manage to cum twice so thanks!

EdandMarieEdandMarieover 14 years ago
Enjoyed it...

I liked Ch.01 better, this one got a little twisted, but I do enjoy the way you write and mix in the humor, not an easy task. I think there could be a couple more chapters if you were so inclined, what happens with Art and the aftermath of the party and viewing of tapes, but I throughly enjoyed the two chapters you've done...Thanks.

Tall_Drink63Tall_Drink63over 13 years ago
Don't Miss This One

It was easy to visualize Michelle without a lot of description from you. Your wit and humor gave me (at least) a very definite vision of her. I don't know about anyone else, but you've won me over as a fan. The story line was pretty good, but the star of your story was your stlye. Thanks for your effort.

Tall_Drink63

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

What an incredible, well thought-out, imaginative and sexy story! I am flabbergasted! I never expected this to evolve as it did. Well done!

aznakedaznakedover 12 years ago
Having fun

Hey, not only is this a sexy story but your are very funny. I like the sister bit with her who-gives-a-fuck attitude about all this. She could well be the star of another story.

Good work!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous